Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
another day goes by and my lucario and rosalina from Amazon.fr has yet to arrive. i'm not too worried because they were only supposed to arrive yesterday, but i'm so anxious to receive them. hopefully tomorrow will be the day

also, what ever happened to those lucario orders TRU put up on ebay? has anyone received new information about it?

I showed up at noon and they sold mine
What's the story here? Did they not have any left? Did they put them out when they received them and sold it accidentally?

To his point, especially considering how many people got their preorders, including myself, twice, you should not assume your preorder was sold.

Although I'd been planning on showing up to Target on Sunday, I might wait and see just how bad my area's Sunday snowstorm's supposed to be around then.  Since my Target is quite a ways out for me, I hope the roads won't too be bad earlier in the day.

FYI Toysrus store on Noland Road, independence, MO. They have 2 pre ordered on hold in the front and more lucario's on the back only manager & above able to get it. WHY? I called TRU after 10AM, they have 2 for sale, no holding and limit 1 per customer and ups show up soon. I told the girl on the phone I have 2 pre ordered as well, they she checked and she can't find my pre ordered. I told the girl I will stop after 4:30 PM with my pre ordered slips. I almost get screwed, the girl call her manager and silently after that.... I hang up the phone. But the girl surely tell me the ups is not show up yet! Possible they hold up lucarios for 2 weeks and no one show up they will be on the floor. Someone mess up with pre ordered and they have no clue how many peoples pre ordered so they locked all lucarios onow the back room. Your chance is February 13Th or earlier. When I picked up mine 2 lucarios the manager have to go get it. I heard she tell the cashier, go a head ring him up, I have more on the back. Hope they get all pre ordered together and put the extra on the floor so everyone have chance to get 1.

What's the story here? Did they not have any left? Did they put them out when they received them and sold it accidentally?

To his point, especially considering how many people got their preorders, including myself, twice, you should not assume your preorder was sold.
I bet you the clerk brought out his pre-order and then rung it up for himself, bagging it and leaving it behind the counter with the smuggest shit eating grin imaginable

I went to Toys R Us at 5 PM to pick up my preorders at Arrowhead, Glendale, Arizona.  They had both my Lucario preorders behind the counter.  (One for me, one for a friend who is traveling Japan at the moment, I'm not trying to resell it)

I disagree, theres one that's been for sale for 41.99 + shipping for a hour now and still havent sold. (U.S packaging)
the lowest one is $43 and that's just a preorder. $50 is the next cheapest price for a usa lucario in hand ready to ship and they're mostly from low feedback sellers

I went to Toys R Us at 5 PM to pick up my preorders at Arrowhead, Glendale, Arizona.  They had both my Lucario preorders behind the counter.  (One for me, one for a friend who is traveling Japan at the moment, I'm not trying to resell it)

Side question: Does anyone know if GameStop will be getting any extras of Shulk or will it just be online preorders that get all their stock?
From what I heard from Gamestop employee's they haven't heard anything on their stock for Shulk, but since it's going to be released on the 13th according to the memo I would call on the 11th or 12th. They should know how many they are expecting in the shipment 2-3 days before they get the shipment.

Can someone recap where we are on wave 4? Has anyone opened preorders yet? TIA.
The Mario Series ones were available for pre-order on Amazon, but they took them all down this morning for some reason. I think they are still up in some other places, maybe?

None of the Smash Bros Wave 4 amiibos have been available for pre-order anywhere though.

Masterkyo, on 30 Jan 2015 - 7:19 PM, said:
FYI Toysrus store on Noland Road, independence, MO. They have 2 pre ordered on hold in the front and more lucario's on the back only manager & above able to get it. WHY? I called TRU after 10AM, they have 2 for sale, no holding and limit 1 per customer and ups show up soon. I told the girl on the phone I have 2 pre ordered as well, they she checked and she can't find my pre ordered. I told the girl I will stop after 4:30 PM with my pre ordered slips. I almost get screwed, the girl call her manager and silently after that.... I hang up the phone. But the girl surely tell me the ups is not show up yet! Possible they hold up lucarios for 2 weeks and no one show up they will be on the floor. Someone mess up with pre ordered and they have no clue how many peoples pre ordered so they locked all lucarios onow the back room. Your chance is February 13Th or earlier. When I picked up mine 2 lucarios the manager have to go get it. I heard she tell the cashier, go a head ring him up, I have more on the back. Hope they get all pre ordered together and put the extra on the floor so everyone have chance to get 1.
I'm glad you were able to get your pre-orders. I've been to that one and they do seem a bit disorganized. :wall:

I waited outside in single digit temps for an hour with about 40 people just for Lucario. I was 6th in line. I get to the register where they were, just to find out they only had 3 to sell after preorders... Then I look on ebay to see if there are any at a reasonable price and end up getting even more mad at the people like this...
$_57.JPG
well those are all imported amiibos so not as hard to get. Probably pretty easy to get all those in Europe

it's not. Seeing as nintendo store didn't get meta knight but they got shulk it's a pretty good assumption that shulk will come out before meta knight
Don't put that much stock in it. Nintendo ships whatever the hell it wants. That WFT restock they had that one time one of the original Wave 1 orders they placed when the whole thing started.

Lastly, I know there's 3 or 4 (non-Lurking) SouthEastern MA/RI CAGs on here. Did any of you wait in line at TRU today? I'm curious to hear what the line size was so I can estimate better for Rosalina on Sunday! Thanks in advance!
No waiting in line at TRU for me today - had to work, so I wasn't in to grab my preorder in North Dartmouth until a bit after 6 this evening. Thankfully, it went well overall - only issue was that they had trouble figuring out my preorder number from the email that TRU sent for pickup. They sold me my Lucario and took the number down and said they'd figure it out how to mark that I picked up later.

I'll probably be at North Dartmouth Target Sunday morning for the Rosalina sweepstakes. Fingers crossed!

Don't put that much stock in it. Nintendo ships whatever the hell it wants. That WFT restock they had that one time one of the original Wave 1 orders they placed when the whole thing started.
why would they ship the 3 exclusives but leave out the 4th one? The most logical assumption is that it's not ready yet or will come out later then the others. When they got a WFT restock it wasn't before release date.

Obviously it's just an assumption but I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that.

I could see nintendo store getting Meta Knight this weekend or atleast before the 13th.

I went to pick up a lucario preorder I had. 3 other people picking up preorders at the same time, the employee said no that's not coming out until Sunday. Had to get a manager to correct him. I felt a little scummy that I had 2 preorders, but then the lady behind me told the manager she had preordered 10 and I didn't feel as bad, the manager had no problem with it. I thought that was a little disgusting but she was fat and disgusting as well, if resellers have a sterotype she fit it perfectly.

why would they ship the 3 exclusives but leave out the 4th one? The most logical assumption is that it's not ready yet or will come out later then the others. When they got a WFT restock it wasn't before release date.

Obviously it's just an assumption but I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that.

I could see nintendo store getting Meta Knight this weekend or atleast before the 13th.
The amiibos come in boxes and not even the people in the store know what's in them until they get opened. I've seen boxes of zeldas and 2 LM crammed in there for some reason. Besides, NW doesn't get shipments on the weekends. They'll definitely get them but its a fact that the reps were not expecting the store exclusives to arrive so early.

So I received my target shipment of 2x Rosalina and Luma.  I only received one...  That's some major BS.  Luckily I got a refund but I was hoping to keep an extra as trade bait in case I miss out on future waves.  Oh well there's always Sunday.  

The amiibos come in boxes and not even the people in the store know what's in them until they get opened. I've seen boxes of zeldas and 2 LM crammed in there for some reason. Besides, NW doesn't get shipments on the weekends. They'll definitely get them but its a fact that the reps were not expecting the store exclusives to arrive so early.
yea just because the people in the store don't know, nintendo still knows what they are doing. I'd put money on nintendo store getting meta knight 1-2 weeks before bestbuy release date. I'm sure they are loving all the attention the store is getting.

If Best Buy was getting Meta Knight, *some* employee would have seen it by now and have reported that.  It's not even going to be in their Sunday ad.  And they have yet to update his release date on their website, which they did for Toon Link, Sheik, and Bowser.  

The current estimate for Meta Knight is 2/20, but I think that's just a guess.  

But if you want another indicator that he isn't coming yet, Canada is starting to get them ahead of us and the only "extras" they've gotten so far are Shulk, DeDeDe, and Ike (and maybe Sonic?).   I would put money on those being in the next batch that start showing up here.  

I went to pick up a lucario preorder I had. 3 other people picking up preorders at the same time, the employee said no that's not coming out until Sunday. Had to get a manager to correct him. I felt a little scummy that I had 2 preorders, but then the lady behind me told the manager she had preordered 10 and I didn't feel as bad, the manager had no problem with it. I thought that was a little disgusting but she was fat and disgusting as well, if resellers have a sterotype she fit it perfectly.
I would say that is the description for resellers. Back when Guitar hero and Rock band bundles went on sale awhile back for $20 a pop, this guy was a fat slob sweating his ass off with 10-15 bundles held behind him at TRU. I wanted to beat his ass lol( I'm kinda mean)

lol

So I received my target shipment of 2x Rosalina and Luma. I only received one... That's some major BS. Luckily I got a refund but I was hoping to keep an extra as trade bait in case I miss out on future waves. Oh well there's always Sunday.
So they went ahead and limited your preorder? That kinda bites. Then again if this is for everyone, I wonder what the guy who preordered 100 must feel.

Not all resellers are fat ugly people. Late December when no one knew when stores would have Pit, I went to TRU right before opening in an attempt to get one and there was an athletic build white dude in a trench coat and sun glasses who was waiting there also (Keeping in mind at 7am in December, there is no sun out). Guess what he was there for.

Not all resellers are fat ugly people. Late December when no one knew when stores would have Pit, I went to TRU right before opening in an attempt to get one and there was an athletic build white dude in a trench coat and sun glasses who was waiting there also (Keeping in mind at 7am in December, there is no sun out). Guess what he was there for.
Lmao The Arnold SwortzaNeo of Scalping

not all, but most are tho. This dude who was in the front of the line said he bought all the shieks a few days ago, and he was fat and looked like he didnt catch a shower for a few weeks.

The Mario Series ones were available for pre-order on Amazon, but they took them all down this morning for some reason. I think they are still up in some other places, maybe?

None of the Smash Bros Wave 4 amiibos have been available for pre-order anywhere though.
None here. They have had some open up overseas. I go an order in from game for all six plus toad and I may just stick with that. It will cost more but I should not have to worry about anything with eave four.

I bet you the clerk brought out his pre-order and then rung it up for himself, bagging it and leaving it behind the counter with the smuggest shit eating grin imaginable
I walked in at noon and went to the girl at electronics. I told her why I was there and she immediately called the manager. She said they didn't get enough. If I wanted to talk to the manager they'd be in tomorrow

You would think wave 3 would be better handled after what happened in previous waves. So far this is THE WORST wave. I can't even imagine how wave 4 is going to be.

So they went ahead and limited your preorder? That kinda bites. Then again if this is for everyone, I wonder what the guy who preordered 100 must feel.
I don't think they limited it. Apparently they said one was lost in shipment. I don't know how one could be lost in shipment when the packing order says there are two in there. Whatever, at least I got one. I just hope I don't miss wave 4 since I suspect they'll last an hour or less whenever pre-orders open.

So I went to the Warwick, RI TRU at 7PM and there was no line. Yay! :p

I didn't know Lucario amiibo was release today and just went by the date on the pre-order card/receipt. Good thing I look in here this afternoon and TRU knows how to take AND hold pre-orders. Easy in and out picking up my two preorders...well, I bought two other amiibo for the 4 for $44 deal. Very happy with the whole thing. :)

They std lucky TRU had a deal this weak too, bastards.

yea just because the people in the store don't know, nintendo still knows what they are doing. I'd put money on nintendo store getting meta knight 1-2 weeks before bestbuy release date. I'm sure they are loving all the attention the store is getting.
I don't think having to come in the day after a blizzard and have to deal with a line of manchildren for 5 hours straight while they're undermanned counts as "loving the attention" bro.

My local Best Buys are saying they have Toon Link's in stock. Are they street dated?
I'm pretty sure they are. Mine have been saying that too. There's no way those wouldn't be sold out after the 3+ days I've seen them in stock unless they were street dated.

I don't think having to come in the day after a blizzard and have to deal with a line of manchildren for 5 hours straight while they're undermanned counts as "loving the attention" bro.
well no the employees probably hate their lives, but i'm sure the CEO's of nintendo of america love all the attention these lines are getting.

I love hearing everybody whine about resellers like it's their first day in the real world.  Guess what, it has happened with every collectable hobby ever and it will continue to exist forever.  Nothing you say or do is going to halt flipping, so learn to deal with it.  It's part of the game. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back