Android App 10 Days $0.10 Sale (12/06/2011 - 12/15/2011)

Locky

CAG Veteran
10B_D01_US_web.jpg

Google is running a special promo for reaching 10 billion downloads. They've marked down several premium apps to ten cents including a few games and some very useful apps. The current theory is that the apps will change on a daily basis so grab it today if you want anything.

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day Cinco:

Day Six:

Day 7:

Day The Ocho:

Day 9:

Day 10:

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple other apps have also updated to a 10 cent price. Fruit ninja and Flick golf in games, and Airsync and Christmas HD in apps. I'm not sure if these were always 10 cents, but they are coming up as that now.

Weird. I just got two emails saying my purchases of Reckless Racing and Flick Golf this morning were canceled.

Your order has been canceled and you have not been charged.

Reason: Other (describe below)

Comments: We could not complete your order in a timely fashion. Your order has been automatically canceled. Please retry your purchase.

It won't let me purchase them again. Bummer.

Update: I was able to buy them again a little later, lets see if I can actually keep them this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='czissis']Weird. I just got two emails saying my purchases of Reckless Racing and Flick Golf this morning were canceled.

Your order has been canceled and you have not been charged.

Reason: Other (describe below)

Comments: We could not complete your order in a timely fashion. Your order has been automatically canceled. Please retry your purchase.

It won't let me purchase them again. Bummer.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to my Asphalt. Not very happy.

[quote name='jdawgg76']I used my pc to access the marketplace and it details which of your devices are compatible and which aren't. It specifically lists my touchpad, which is supposed to work with all of them.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I forgot all about my Touchpad. I had been meaning to try out the Android emulator on it. Just spent 45 minutes putting Android on it and I was able to attach it to my Google account. Picked up Minecraft, Great Little War Game, Fieldrunners & Asphalt 6 without any problems.

Thanks for verifying that it works.

Is there anyway to buy apps that aren't compatible with your device? I'd like to buy a couple just to have them when I upgrade in the next year.

[quote name='Optical']Is there anyway to buy apps that aren't compatible with your device? I'd like to buy a couple just to have them when I upgrade in the next year.[/QUOTE]

I have spent the day trying but it is too complicated for me. It would be fantastic that someone figures it out before the Sale is over.

Its stupid that Android Marketplace doesnt let you buy apps that you cant use YET.

Im rebuying some of these apps i got from amazon for free because every now and again the Amazon appstore has to phone home. If it can't do this then it kills your ability to use any apps you've gotten from there.

Swiftkey X is back to regular price. The rest of day one's apps are still 10 cents, but it's only a matter of time I guess.

what's better for a htc sensation 4g: Reckless Racing, or Reckless Racing Play?
Says Play is a HD version for higher spec devices.

[quote name='cficare']Im rebuying some of these apps i got from amazon for free because every now and again the Amazon appstore has to phone home. If it can't do this then it kills your ability to use any apps you've gotten from there.[/QUOTE]

and I'm picking some of these up on Amazon just in case I ever get the Fire.

[quote name='velvet396']and I'm picking some of these up on Amazon just in case I ever get the Fire.[/QUOTE]

The nice thing about the Amazon App Store is that you can download an app (at least on my new Toshiba Thrive) and get the apps you pay for on mulitple devices.

So, if I buy an app (or get it free) it shows up for both devices. I get them both on my Thrive and the Fire that I got for my wife.

[quote name='bredbu']@ 10cents i will be buying everything every day thanks op[/QUOTE]

I agree, its like the free app of the day on Amazon . . . why not get them?

[quote name='frostybroc']Grabbed Soundhound and Minecraft, but Soundhound still comes up at $4.99 anyone know why?[/QUOTE]

It's because those were the day 1 deals.

Apparently, my phone can run everything but NFL Rivals. LOL. Just Flick Golf and Reckless Racing today....though Star Chart is calling to my fascination of the night skies when I was a kid. Anyone try it?

[quote name='Mike UFC']Apparently, my phone can run everything but NFL Rivals. LOL. Just Flick Golf and Reckless Racing today....though Star Chart is calling to my fascination of the night skies when I was a kid. Anyone try it?[/QUOTE]

I just picked it up from Amazon for $.10 and it is a good app. I would have easily paid $.99.

I almost bough Fruit Ninja and Beautiful Widgets at full price in the last month so jumped on both of those. Also picked up Reckless Racing for the hell of it.

[quote name='KtMack23']I got 3 of my orders canceled wtf[/QUOTE]

I've had this happen on two purchases I had sent to my tablet rather than my phone. Thing is the tablet was off. Seems weird the marketplace couldn't handle knowing the unit is shut off and still proceed with the order. Oh well, just re-ordered and had them sent to my phone, its all the same..

Flick Golf is the most fun I've had with any of these so far, very fun and impressive!

[quote name='BlueSwim']What's the difference between the free version of Fruit Ninja and the paid one?[/QUOTE]

The free version has an ad at the end of each game. And on the main menu too.

[quote name='token2k6']I've had this happen on two purchases I had sent to my tablet rather than my phone. Thing is the tablet was off. Seems weird the marketplace couldn't handle knowing the unit is shut off and still proceed with the order. Oh well, just re-ordered and had them sent to my phone, its all the same..

Flick Golf is the most fun I've had with any of these so far, very fun and impressive![/QUOTE]

Sadly I don't have an android phone and my galaxy tab 10.1 that I bought these for is out for repair from the geek squad so I have no clue whether it's on or off or anything :(

[quote name='velvet396']fruit ninja registers like one out of three swipes - I got extremely frustrated and uninstalled it[/QUOTE]

Either your phone sucks, or you're doing it wrong. Mine recognizes multiple fingers every single time, let alone just one.

Great sadness that I missed minecraft. Fruit ninja is like the greatest game ever. on my phone at least. And for problems with it, maybe you have too much opened at one time? or an older phone.

I've finally found a use for my leftover money on various rebate giftcards. Between this and Amazon's pricematching, I'm stocking up on apps for my Galaxy S and Kindle Fire... Asphalt 6 for the Kindle Fire was a great deal - plays very well on the Fire!

wow, thanks op! I actually never paid for an ap before now but I picked up Fruit Ninja. Will look for more this week.

[quote name='KneeKnee']wow, thanks op! I actually never paid for an ap before now but I picked up Fruit Ninja. Will look for more this week.[/QUOTE]

Is there any difference between this paid version and the free version of Fruit Ninja?

From way back on page 7:
[quote name='BlueSwim']What's the difference between the free version of Fruit Ninja and the paid one?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='elyfant422']The free version has an ad at the end of each game. And on the main menu too.[/QUOTE]

And my favorite response:
[quote name='z3razerviper'].10 cents[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Serious McMopy']I am such a complete whore for this 10 cent sale. I freakin' bought The Berenstain Bears' Bedtime Battle.[/QUOTE]

This made me laugh... then cry, because
.... I did too. I wanted to see how it was... i loved those books when i was younger.... (erm.. yesterday...jk)

bread's done
Back