Android App 10 Days $0.10 Sale (12/06/2011 - 12/15/2011)

Locky

CAG Veteran
10B_D01_US_web.jpg

Google is running a special promo for reaching 10 billion downloads. They've marked down several premium apps to ten cents including a few games and some very useful apps. The current theory is that the apps will change on a daily basis so grab it today if you want anything.

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day Cinco:

Day Six:

Day 7:

Day The Ocho:

Day 9:

Day 10:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rodster']How many days are they planning to do this for? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Uh, 10... I think it says that on the banner when you load the market.

Spirit is great.

How do the app purchases show up on your credit card bill? Is it as a general "android app store purchase" or the individual app name (i.e. "NFS Shift")

[quote name='supershammy']Game Dev Story is fucking great, DEFINITELY get this game regardless of what type of games you like. I never played a game like it before when I got it for my iPod Touch and god damn I am happy I tried it out.[/QUOTE]

agree with ya on that. addictive game.

what the hell is this End User License bullshit that pops up when I try to start Sentinel 3?

really, we have these things in mobile games now?

delete

[quote name='squishface']the minecraft game is still showing up at full price ?[/QUOTE]

That was on sale for day 1..I think it's now day 3/4.

I've been meaning to pick up game dev story for a while now and I'm glad I did. I don't think I've even played an android game this much, I can't stop.... :'(

Is there any way to play Game Dev Story without one of these fancy expensive phones? I really want to try it out, but it looks like I'm probably out of luck.

[quote name='USB Cable']I've been meaning to pick up game dev story for a while now and I'm glad I did. I don't think I've even played an android game this much, I can't stop.... :'([/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm already on my 8th year. I'm trying to make one of my games go into the hall of fame and I'm so close :D

Not sure why the Android store takes so long to update for this daily sale, but Ifound these apps for 10 cents while browsing. I'm guessing they will be the apps of the sale today:

- Season Zen HD
- Asphalt 6
- Age of Zombies
- SlideIT Keyboard
- Apparatus
- Drop 7 by Zynga
- Snowfall Live Wallpaper
- The Sims 3

Some of today's games curtsey of bruhaha1234 over on Slickdeals.

Apparatus
Age of Zombies
Drop7 by Zynga
Season Zen HD
The Sims 3
Snowfall Live Wallpaper
SlideIT Keyboard
Kids Connect the Dots
Pano

Edit: looks like I was beaten to the punch by bmulligan

Sweet, another camera app. I love playing around with those.

I was going to pick up The Sims 3, but the one cent tax they added on put it out of my price range. /joke

Age of Zombies is also available for free from getjar.com The site seems legit as far as I can tell, though you do have to install their downloader to download the game. It's a great game but has issues starting on my SG2. Sometimes after launching the app, my screen will remain black while my phone becomes noticeably hot.

Damn! Nothing for me today. The ones I want are either not on the Amazon Android Market, or if they are, are not compatible with the Kindle Fire. fucking pisses me off.

Picked up Sims 3, Age of Zombies, Pano, SlideIT Keyboard, and Snowfall Live Wallpaper. The most expensive day this week for me - A whopping $.50

Gosh I wish I hadn't missed beautiful widgets!

[quote name='Jello1996']Cool. Picked up Swiftkey and Asphalt for my new Motorola Triumph.[/QUOTE]

Hey I'm looking at buying this phone, how do you like it?

[quote name='streydogg781']anyone else not see sims 3 up? i search it and find nothing[/QUOTE]

Showed up for me, is your phone compatible? I have the Droid X2 .

[quote name='kidrocklive']sucks I missed that sale :([/QUOTE]

I know this is CAG but damn I'd pay full price for this for sure. I didn't play Skyrim today cause I had to play this.

Swype > SlideIT well in my opinion anyway. Any good news about Asphalt 6? I passed on it the first day, not sure if it's worth it, just picked up NFS: Shift yesterday.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Swype > SlideIT well in my opinion anyway. Any good news about Asphalt 6? I passed on it the first day, not sure if it's worth it, just picked up NFS: Shift yesterday.[/QUOTE]

It's 10 freakin cents why not buy it?! I liked it.

Some reason, wouldn't let me buy Shift on my Touchpad. Man Game Dev story is addicting. Spent .50 and couldn't be happier. Can't wait for more deals!

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Some reason, wouldn't let me buy Shift on my Touchpad. Man Game Dev story is addicting. Spent .50 and couldn't be happier. Can't wait for more deals![/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's tons of fun. I like how they've added several subtle hints here and there on a lot of games & studios, even the rare Golgo 13!

I can't believe it's 11:00 already and they haven't changed the apps yet. Here's what I found in the app store for 10 cents, though.

- Captain america
- Backstab
- Sim City Deluxe
- Endomondo Sports Tracker

Hopefully there won't be any repeats in the other 6 today.

[quote name='bmulligan']I can't believe it's 11:00 already and they haven't changed the apps yet. Here's what I found in the app store for 10 cents, though.

- Captain america
- Backstab
- Sim City Deluxe
- Endomondo Sports Tracker

Hopefully there won't be any repeats in the other 6 today.[/QUOTE]

Backstab is good. I'm was holding off on buying Shadowgun though hoping it would be a 10cent app. Still time, but I don't think it's going to show up.

Edit:

Jenga is also 10cents

They're changed now, though I only show 8. Picked up great little war game. Might get sim city deluxe. I've already got jenga

I know what you mean by holding off on an app... waiting to see if cordy shows up... kinda doubt it will though

[quote name='shaggyc']Huh, backstab does look cool. Wont show up on my moto photon even with a search. Comes right up on my wife's nexus s...[/QUOTE]

They won't show up on your device if they're not compatible with it.

Got Simcity Deluxe, looks awesome on my Samsung Tablet. Also got 32 NFL Teams Wallpaper and Raging Thunder. Everything else was not compatible. :booty:

I just noticed that I'm getting charged tax on some things. I bought SimCity today and it was 11 cents.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']It's 10 freakin cents why not buy it?! I liked it.[/QUOTE]

LOL the guy on the fence about buying asphalt 6 for ten cents. Damn times are tight LMAO

bread's done
Back