Animal Crossing New Leaf

Did the exact same thing last week. Just couldn't find the energy to jump into town (let alone both of them) to dig up fossil or talk to ny villagers.
Checked in today but I think this is the beginning of the end for this game and me. I do at least want to play until I see a full year's worth of holidays though.

I somehow haven't missed a day so far...the game makes me feel fatigued a lot though.  I guess that's what happens when you near 800 hours of gameplay.

Skye the Wolf is moving out on the 28th, so I'll open up then.

Collecting all the pics has renewed my interest in this game. I can see me playing it a while longer. Got my first tricky pitfall seed yesterday. Also perfected a system of cycling through villagers in Digiburg. I am getting 3 to 4 new villagers a night now.

Are tricky pitfalls rare?  I have gotten 5-6 in the police station and have sold all but one because I hate pitfalls so much.

I got the globe, looks nice in my living room, but I'm thinking of skipping easter this year.

Tomorrow is Weeding Day. If you want the topiary PWPs from Leif, make sure you pull all weeds today. You don't have to pull clovers. Talk to Leif and say "please weed" to find out if there are any weeds in your town.

If you want the Weeding Day furniture, it's too late to start getting more weeds in your town, unless you time travel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow is Weeding Day. If you want the topiary PWPs from Leif, make sure you pull all weeds today. You don't have to pull clovers. Talk to Leif and say "please weed" to find out if there are any weeds in your town.

If you want the Weeding Day furniture, it's too late to start getting more weeds in your town, unless you time travel.
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check in today.

Ugh, Nibbles is leaving my town. Never got a chance to tell her to stay even though I was told be another villagers. She is one of my originals and a huge favorite. fuck this game. :(

Eek. Yeah I haven't played since...Monday? But Ill just time travel so I don't miss anything. :) Been an extremely busy and eventful week for me but should calm down next week. I still want to change up my roads, get a few more gold badges, and do whatever events are on until June. Then I hope my addiction will subside lol I have so many other games to play.

I'll probably have my town open all next week...I have sooooo much on the ground right now it's ridiculous. I'm trying to complete the catalog badge.....I went through every hh showcase house and bought anything I've never had over the course of a week. I have to be close. Will that hurt the weeding day? Having 'garbage' on the ground?

Will that hurt the weeding day? Having 'garbage' on the ground?
I hope not because my town is like that too. :lol: I have so much candy, eggs, and furniture on the ground from Bunny Day.

I'll find out tomorrow, but I think only weeds will prevent Leif from rewarding the topiary PWPs.

I got the PWPs. The only thing that matters is not having any weeds at all, so you can leave everything else on the ground.

Isabelle won't let me work on anything today, so I can't see if I got all three topiaries or not, but Leif said "topiaries" plural, so I'm guessing it unlocked all three of them.

Just got the topiaries as well. Hopefully it is all of them and not just one of them.

On another note, I just spoke with Phil and he asked what I thought "shorty" means in pop songs. I picked the "talking about short people" answer and he agreed, but stated "But all these songs about short people... Doesn't that seem a bit excessive to you?"

I don't know why that cracked me up, but it did. That randomness is why I think I'll still be playing instead of just cutting the game out.

According to some posts on gamefaqs, people were able to figure out how to get the unreleased astrology DLC early - I'm not sure what they did to be able to get them. I was able to go to the town I normally get them from and get the last six.

Cancer table

Gemini closet

Leo sculpture

Libra scale

Scorpio lamp

Virgo harp

I also have the other ones that were released previously:

Aquarius urn

Aries rocking chair

Capricorn ornament

Pisces lamp

Taurus bathtub

Sagittarius arrow

If anyone wants any of them, or just wants to catalog them, I'll have to bring them to you since my town needs some cleaning. I would have to order some of them first though. I think I'd need to order the Aquarius urn, Capricorn ornament, Pisces lamp, Taurus bathtub, and Sagittarius arrow. I only have one of each of the first six I listed.

According to some posts on gamefaqs, people were able to figure out how to get the unreleased astrology DLC early - I'm not sure what they did to be able to get them. I was able to go to the town I normally get them from and get the last six.

Cancer table

Gemini closet

Leo sculpture

Libra scale

Scorpio lamp

Virgo harp

Aquarius urn

Aries rocking chair

Capricorn ornament

Pisces lamp

Taurus bathtub

Sagittarius arrow

If anyone wants any of them, or just wants to catalog them, I'll have to bring them to you since my town needs some cleaning. I would have to order some of them first though. I think I'd need to order the Aquarius urn, Capricorn ornament, Pisces lamp, Taurus bathtub, and Sagittarius arrow. I only have one of each of the first six I listed.
Let me know how much each costs. If you can order me them, I'll pay you for them.

Let me know how much each costs. If you can order me them, I'll pay you for them.
Here's what they look like - not sure if they're something you'd want to display in your house:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/CsjdWeTGlN

I ordered the five I don't have on hand and they should be delivered by 5 PM today. If I order anything else, I'd only be able to get 5 other things by 5:00 today and I'd get the rest tomorrow at 9 AM. I also ordered a couple of things from HHA, but I usually don't get those things until the next day.

I can order the whole set for you, if you want, or you can catalog them and order whatever pieces you want.

According to some posts on gamefaqs, people were able to figure out how to get the unreleased astrology DLC early - I'm not sure what they did to be able to get them.
Datel's Powersaves device can dump, load and interact with game saves. Items can be put into a player's first inventory slot, and a recent update included the unreleased astrology items.

Here's what they look like - not sure if they're something you'd want to display in your house:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/CsjdWeTGlN

I ordered the five I don't have on hand and they should be delivered by 5 PM today. If I order anything else, I'd only be able to get 5 other things by 5:00 today and I'd get the rest tomorrow at 9 AM. I also ordered a couple of things from HHA, but I usually don't get those things until the next day.

I can order the whole set for you, if you want, or you can catalog them and order whatever pieces you want.
Order the whole set for me if you could. I can stop by tonight and drop off the money for it all if you want?

I would love to catalog the set. I'll be on tomorrow late afternoon. I get out of work at 3am tonight so should be up by 1pmish ;)

FINALLY got my silver badge for weeding! I immediately changed to beautiful ordinance...it's going to be so weird not watering flowers every day.

Datel's Powersaves device can dump, load and interact with game saves. Items can be put into a player's first inventory slot, and a recent update included the unreleased astrology items.
Ah, okay. I (still) own things like Game Genie, Gameshark, and Action Replays for older systems. I haven't used any save editors since ACToolkit for AC:CF.

I would love to catalog the set. I'll be on tomorrow late afternoon. I get out of work at 3am tonight so should be up by 1pmish ;)

FINALLY got my silver badge for weeding! I immediately changed to beautiful ordinance...it's going to be so weird not watering flowers every day.
Sure!

Congrats on the silver badge. I keep hoping Phineas will show up soon and give me the gold so I can change my ordinance too.

I picked up some of the furniture I had lying around my town, but there's still candy everywhere. I kind of want to feed it all to Shrunk, but then I'd have to listen to his jokes. :lol:

Are you. fucking. kidding me.  Weeding Day was only until 7pm?  I didn't even get home from work till after 6.  To have such bullshit hours for a holiday on a weekday is bullshit.  TTing for the first time...

Cancer table

Gemini closet

Leo sculpture

Libra scale

Scorpio lamp

Virgo harp

Aquarius urn

Aries rocking chair

Capricorn ornament

Pisces lamp

Taurus bathtub

Sagittarius arrow

I have the Capricorn Ornament and Sagittarius Arrow. Can i buy the rest from you, please?

Miranda - let me know when ur available. :) I have my gate open now...or I can travel to ur town.

My turnips are 314 for any last minute sellers. I have a ton of stuff on the ground....everything is good to take EXCEPT bushes that I purchased. I'm planning on using them all. :)

My gate will be open till 5pm est...I might be away sometimes.

My gate is open for anyone who wants to catalog the astrology set. I'd rather not have to keep buying the whole set for anyone who wants it since it takes more than one full mailbox to get the entire set - if it was just one or two pieces of furniture, then I'd have no problem ordering it.

I have the Capricorn Ornament and Sagittarius Arrow. Can i buy the rest from you, please?
I added you if you want to stop by to catalog. FC: 4742-5601-9252

Miranda - let me know when ur available. :) I have my gate open now...or I can travel to ur town.

My turnips are 314 for any last minute sellers. I have a ton of stuff on the ground....everything is good to take EXCEPT bushes that I purchased. I'm planning on using them all. :)

Open now. :)

EDIT: Other items outside the station are free to take, but for now, the astrology set is catalog only. Free flowers near the bulletin board (the ones between the candy and clothing).

My gate is open for anyone who wants to catalog the astrology set. I'd rather not have to keep buying the whole set for anyone who wants it since it takes more than one full mailbox to get the entire set - if it was just one or two pieces of furniture, then I'd have no problem ordering it.

I added you if you want to stop by. FC: 4742-5601-9252

Open now. :)
I'll be over soon. In the middle of a quest in Disney MW.

I've been trying the past 15 min to travel but my connection is super buggy right now.... gonna shut completely down and retry; if that doesn't work I have to give up.

I've been trying the past 15 min to travel but my connection is super buggy right now.... gonna shut completely down and retry; if that doesn't work I have to give up.
It could be because of the other person in my town right now. Sometimes other people have problems connecting when she's here.

EDIT: She's leaving now, so you might want to try again once she doesn't show up on my list as a visitor.

Thanks for opening. I left a tip near where your character was sitting. I love your entrance to the train station.

May I come sell? My FC is 3007-8082-0946.

Thanks Shaggy! :) my sister freaked out the first time she arrived ...it was funny. Something different. If I could draw better...I thought about adding fire or something like that.

Bloomy...gimme couple min and I'll add u and reopen.

Edit: open! Only for about 45min...then I have to take off for the night.

I checked my PWPs today and have all three topiaries (round, square, tulip) available. :)

Typical timing on my part. Missed Miranda, and got to Dawn's just in time to get booted. LOL. Hopefully will catch y'all later.
I can open now, if you're still around. If not, let me know when would be a good time for you.

Are you. fucking. kidding me. Weeding Day was only until 7pm? I didn't even get home from work till after 6. To have such bullshit hours for a holiday on a weekday is bullshit. TTing for the first time...
Don't feel bad about time traveling. This game is a lot more forgiving. Resetti doesn't even yell at you if you just tell him your battery died. And with the beautiful town ordinance you can skip days and your flowers won't wilt away. I used to be really strict about playing every single day, but now that I've let that go it's made the game a lot more carefree.

Skye the Wolf is moving out today, so I'm opening my gates for anyone who wants her.  I'll be out for the next few hours, so if it disconnects...sorry.

As always, free stuff is in front of the Train Station and in the Town Plaza.  Also, Redd's in town.

EDIT:

It's giving me Error Messages, so I'm doing a Repair Update for it, which I'm guessing is redownloading/overwriting the game data.  So it might take me a while to get back on.

EDIT 2:

I'm open.  Redownloading it seemed to fix it right up.

I have Robin leaving today. I love her but her house has always been in a horrible spot so I'm ready to let her go. Let me know if you'd like her....I'll probably open my gates later too.

Gate is open.

I ordered some Korean DLC school caps.

school-cap.jpg

I think enough people have the astrology set cataloged that they can order them if anyone else needs them, so feel free to take them now. (Gone now)

Free flowers between the bulletin board and to the right of Re-Tail.

My turnip prices are 575 this morning, so I'm time traveling back a couple of hours to give some people more time and I'm opening my town.

bread's done
Back