Animal Crossing New Leaf

I'm dropping Katie off at a randomly available town today. Apologies in advance if I bring her to you and you don't want her.

(Though if that's the case, come on man, she's just a little kitten!)

I'm dropping Katie off at a randomly available town today. Apologies in advance if I bring her to you and you don't want her.

(Though if that's the case, come on man, she's just a little kitten!)
I'll take her, let me know when you are ready to drop her off and I'll log on and open up.

I'm going to have a mini free-for-all in a few minutes for an hour or so.  I don't have the time or patience to put out all my unwanted stuff as usual, but there will be fossils and some furniture, clothing, Nintendo items, and gyroids available for anyone who wants it.  Most of these will be new items.

Edit: Open!  Note I will be afk for a lot of the time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
that sucks so much... thats why i've been so afraid to let any of my townsfolk leave! i don't want their house to be somewhere stupid!
Yeah, unfortunately, 2 of my villagers up and left without letting me have a say at all so.... The first new villager set up shop in a decent spot, this one is total BS though and I hope I can get this person to leave.

Edit: Got Resetti'd. Reopened.

Gates open. Ton of fossils and all 4 Best Buy dlc to catalog by the gate.

Still looking for parasaurus tail, so please bring if you have an extra.

-Edit- Closed for now. I'll open again later.

I will take him. Whitney is leaving today.
Oh, whoops, I just told her to stay...at first I wanted her to leave because I want to build a bridge where her house is, but decided I didn't want to go through the hassle of destroying a bridge and building a new one.

Ok, I'm going to save and quit and restart my machine ONE LAST TIME.  I think it may be confused because I went to Best Buy today for the guitar.  Will edit when I'm reopened.

Edit: REOPENED FOR THE FINAL TIME.  If Resetti shows up this time there is nothing I can do.  fuck this game's temperamental internet.

Ok, I'm going to save and quit and restart my machine ONE LAST TIME. I think it may be confused because I went to Best Buy today for the guitar. Will edit when I'm reopened.

Edit: REOPENED FOR THE FINAL TIME. If Resetti shows up this time there is nothing I can do. fuck this game's temperamental internet.
Thanks. Sent a tip in the mail.

My town is open again. Plenty of fossils and the 4 Best Buy dlc items to catalog by the gate.

Closing my gate for the night. 3 of the 4 BB dlc were taken instead of just cataloged so I had to reorder them. I'll open again tomorrow for those that still need them as well as the many fossils still available.

I added you EDiTOR9. Please come by tomorrow.

Closing my gate for the night. 3 of the 4 BB dlc were taken instead of just cataloged so I had to reorder them. I'll open again tomorrow for those that still need them as well as the many fossils still available.

I added you EDiTOR9. Please come by tomorrow.
I don't get why people would take the items like that
7mt.gif

I don't get why people would take the items like that
7mt.gif
I don't either. You can order them yourselves once you catalog them. I wish I could catalog songs/pieces of arts/fossils so I could order them like in previous games though.

I hope it was an accident, someone not knowing about cataloging, or just thinking I was giving them away like the fossils nearby. Not a huge deal to reorder them since they are so cheap (like 6k for the set of 4), but I have to wait a day to receive new ones so no one else can cat in the meantime.

On a side note, I just remembered a few years back on my birthday my brother (who was also an AC fan) gave me a slingshot and told me to go to the backyard. My b-day present was tied to a balloon and I had to shoot it AC style ^^ So awesome! I'll post a pic if I can find it...

-Edit- Found!

inAtuh2.jpg

Shooting it down was way harder than in AC. If I remember right, there was a video game in the bag. I prefer this to impractical balloon furniture :3

I don't either. You can order them yourselves once you catalog them. I wish I could catalog songs/pieces of arts/fossils so I could order them like in previous games though.
You can catalog songs in New Leaf, unless you're talking about something other than the ones he gives you\you buy from TIY and up...

There are a few songs you can't catalog, but you also can't get copies of, either.

Trying for the HHA awards. Seemed to have skipped a few awards somehow. Oh, well. Once I get the final I can put my house back the way I like it.

Okay, I need more advice. I got my music room built, and it looks pretty good. Now I have to re-do my mancave / gaming room, because that's where the sleek set was. Any suggestions? I have 2 flat screens and 2 gaming shelves down there, and an arcade machine. If it helps, I have the wood paneling wall and sidewalk floor that I wouldn't mind using down there.

Okay, I need more advice. I got my music room built, and it looks pretty good. Now I have to re-do my mancave / gaming room, because that's where the sleek set was. Any suggestions? I have 2 flat screens and 2 gaming shelves down there, and an arcade machine. If it helps, I have the wood paneling wall and sidewalk floor that I wouldn't mind using down there.

A pc and/or laptop. Pool table, maybe? Put some framed pictures on the wall, using qr code pics.

I want to finish up my fossils.  I have two museum rooms full of them. 

If you are able to gift me some, I'll let you into my town to see if I have anything you need.

Want

Velociraptor Skull

Parasaurus Skull

Pachysaurus Torso

Pachysaurus Skull

Archelon Skull

Plesiosaur Torso

Also have a decent stock of extra Nintendo items I can trade.  Once I finish up fossils, I'll put out a want list for Nintendo items I need.

Katie is in my town today.  If anybody could open their gate this morning, I can drop her off!

I want to finish up my fossils. I have two museum rooms full of them.

If you are able to gift me some, I'll let you into my town to see if I have anything you need.

Want

Velociraptor Skull

Parasaurus Skull

Pachysaurus Torso

Pachysaurus Skull

Archelon Skull

Plesiosaur Torso

Also have a decent stock of extra Nintendo items I can trade. Once I finish up fossils, I'll put out a want list for Nintendo items I need.

Katie is in my town today. If anybody could open their gate this morning, I can drop her off!
Gates are open. Got some fossils on the floor. check to see if any of them is what you need.

HuBu, I keep getting Resetti when I try to go to your town...never had that before.  :/

BlueSilo:  I have you added, but, I think you need to add me back.  3007-8245-0968

I want to finish up my fossils. I have two museum rooms full of them.

Want

Velociraptor Skull

Parasaurus Skull

Pachysaurus Torso

Pachysaurus Skull

Archelon Skull

Plesiosaur Torso

Also have a decent stock of extra Nintendo items I can trade. Once I finish up fossils, I'll put out a want list for Nintendo items I need.

Katie is in my town today. If anybody could open their gate this morning, I can drop her off!
I have Archelon Skull, Pachy Skull and Plesio Torso you can have. If you have spare ? block or Hero's Tunic that would be great if not no worries.

I have Archelon Skull, Pachy Skull and Plesio Torso you can have. If you have spare ? block or Hero's Tunic that would be great if not no worries.
I actually think I have both of those Nintendo items. I will check shortly and let you know.

Blue: She's all yours.

My town is open but I'll be out. Last day to get fossils before I sell them off. Also have the 4 Best Buy dlc to catalog (please remember to drop the dlc so others can cat).

Want

Velociraptor Skull

Parasaurus Skull

Pachysaurus Torso

Pachysaurus Skull

Archelon Skull

Plesiosaur Torso
I have Para Skull, Pachy Skull, and Pachy torso. Come on over.

Does the game get to a point where they only give you three fossils to dig up? The past couple days, the fourth one is no where to be found.

My town is open but I'll be out. Last day to get fossils before I sell them off. Also have the 4 Best Buy dlc to catalog (please remember to drop the dlc so others can cat).

I have Para Skull, Pachy Skull, and Pachy torso. Come on over.
Thanks! I stopped by and grabbed them!

Thanks also to Dagolara.

All that I need now:

Velociraptor Skull

Does the game get to a point where they only give you three fossils to dig up? The past couple days, the fourth one is no where to be found.
I usually find four. According to the wiki: "On average, three fossils can be found in the town per day, though in Animal Crossing: New Leaf there is a maximum of 5 to 6 a day." I've never seen more than four. You can also get less if you have a lot of stuff on ground like plants or patterns.

I usually find four. According to the wiki: "On average, three fossils can be found in the town per day, though in Animal Crossing: New Leaf there is a maximum of 5 to 6 a day." I've never seen more than four. You can also get less if you have a lot of stuff on ground like plants or patterns.
Yeah, I've never found more or less than four a day, though there have been several occasions where finding that fourth fossil took forever and the only reason I didn't give up is because I already spent so much time looking.

I think I always find four as well.  Today, for example, I turned my town upside down looking for the fourth one.  Finally found it hiding behind some flowers.

I'll keep looking, but like others have said the most I'd ever found was four fossils, but lately it's as if the fourth doesn't appear.

bread's done
Back