Animal Crossing New Leaf

Dood, i was in your town last night, but did not see anyone when I was there. Now, I wish i had stayed longer. I did see where a new house was going up in the middle of a bunch if flowers. I lost bamboo that way. Or, had you put flowers around it after it was reserved?

I was looking for giant clam shells to make music boxes, but did not find any.

Does anyone know a website that a list of genres for the furniture sets? I'd like to try collecting pieces that fall into the same HHA genre.

Did anyone come to my town tonight? had a bunch of my flowers stolen. curious why they weren't all stolen, was wondering if someone caught them in the act and they ran off, or they just ran out of space in their locker.
That's so lame. I read about someone on GameFaqs doing that (he got called out too but never responded). Would hate to think someone here would do that though.

Haha what the hell! Katie is in town for the THIRD time this week! She was here Sunday, Wednesday, and now today.

Gracie is in my town today, I need basic theme clothing except for a shirt. Anyone? :( I just need to pass 3 more of these...

For Gracie, can you get away with just going all Hero or all Samus/Viera (looks like they're in two different categories) to pass your fashion check? She hasn't visited me yet but I figure those two would be my fall back...

Also, can you visit her in someone else's town to get a check towards the four needed for the Home Department store?

Dmaul, NP. I ended up in yoko,'s town and got to catalog some samurai stuff. Do you still need the mater sword?
No. Finally got one from a fortune cookie yesterday. Just need the Varia suit clothes (shirt) and Blue Falcon now.

Yeah, only people on my friend list are CAGs and so far nothing bad has happened. I don't even know if any of you guys came into my town yet either.
Same here.

Turnip prices only up to 96. Should either get the large spike this pm, or small spike tomorrow am depending on which pattern it is.

I have shirt/pants/hat/shoes... make that socks.
I was able to piece together an official costume. Worst costume ever, but it worked! Thanks for the offer though!

Wore a Tsunokakushi, monocle, HHA jacket, black stockings, ninja sandals, and samurai pants.

New here. Finally able to post.

3DS FC: 3196-3678-9477

Mike from Pines, Apples, Bell ordinance,

I have Perfect Pears going for double at Re-tail. Will be on for next 3 hours. Let me know if you want in.

Gearox, I can lay out some Basic stuff. I've been buying and keeping sets of all the styles waiting on Gracie.

Edit: Hope you don't mind wearing a skirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you could lay out pants/shoes/hat I'd be happy :D Adding your FC now. I'll try to bring some extra stuff for you., and I'll return the clothes once the fashion check is done.

Turnips spiked this morning, selling for 517. I'm working but I can tether to my phone if anyone wants to try and sell.

Gates open - let me know if you have connection issues. Please don't damage or take flowers!

Turning 3DS back on and on my way. I'll drop some random stuff off for you, get what I need, pass check, then return your stuff.

Turnips spiked this morning, selling for 517. I'm working but I can tether to my phone if anyone wants to try and sell.

Gates open - let me know if you have connection issues. Please don't damage or take flowers!
Can you add me? 3196-3678-9477 Have a lot to sell. Also I don't see your FC anywhere.

Thanks for the drop-offs. Needed the Hero Boots.

And Hav0k, thanks for the add.
Getting Error 018-0511 when I try to visit.
Yeah my internet connection just bombed. Sorry.

I might time travel a tiny bit later this evening (4:30ish PST) if no one else gets good prices and people still need to sell.

I'm at 390 this morning so I'll either have an afternoon spike or a major drop.
If you hold out and wind up with a big drop, I'll probably time travel just a tiny bit this evening for those who can't take advantage of my 517 right now (assuming no one else has better prices this afternoon).

No big spike for me this pm, only up to 101. So I'll have the small spike tomorrow am I guess.

Havok, I may hi your town up later if you're still on and have the price in a few hours when I get home.

I need Stego Tail and Apato Tail to complete my fossils.

I have these laying around if anyone needs.

styraco tail

tricera tail

stego skull

pachy skull

apato skull (2)

shark tooth

mammoth skull

ankylo tail

ichthyo skull

New here. Finally able to post.

3DS FC: 3196-3678-9477

Mike from Pines, Apples, Bell ordinance,

I have Perfect Pears going for double at Re-tail. Will be on for next 3 hours. Let me know if you want in.

Gearox, I can lay out some Basic stuff. I've been buying and keeping sets of all the styles waiting on Gracie.

Edit: Hope you don't mind wearing a skirt.
I have added you i have perfect pears.

My FC is 1418-6762-9200

I'll add everyone that I haven't added yet and time travel to this morning for those selling turnips. It won't be until 4:30pm PST and I'll only be on until 6pm, so hopefully you can make it in that window.

Edit: Gates open if anyone wants to try...internet is mostly good at the moment.

I just went in to get my 5K for updating my Dream Suite and it took abnormally longer than usual and when it finished I was given a new dream address and I never received my 5K. Anyone know why this happened and if it has happened to them? I know my town folk cuss (which I'm trying to change if they would only ask me), but could my town have been reported?

Hav0k, Id love to get in on that. FC is in my sig. Won't be able to get on til after 6pm EST, but 4:30-6PST I should be able to make happen.

I'll add everyone that I haven't added yet and time travel to this morning for those selling turnips. It won't be until 4:30pm PST and I'll only be on until 6pm, so hopefully you can make it in that window.

Edit: Gates open if anyone wants to try...internet is mostly good at the moment.
I'm still getting the error, I'll try again later.

I just went in to get my 5K for updating my Dream Suite and it took abnormally longer than usual and when it finished I was given a new dream address and I never received my 5K. Anyone know why this happened and if it has happened to them? I know my town folk cuss (which I'm trying to change if they would only ask me), but could my town have been reported?
Not sure about this but you can change your villagers sayings back to default by going to the town hall. Tell Isabelle you have a problematic citizen, tell her what one and pick 'His language is rude.'

Hope i can make it this afternoon after work. @pst time so hopefully ill be home before you close gates at 6. Thanks in advance!

Free for all starting NOW!  Fossils, gyroids, furniture, clothing, silver slingshots, some wallpaper and carpet!  Also Katrina is in town for fortunes and Retail is taking wallpaper as the item of the day!  Come on down!  FC is in the spreadsheet, PM me if you want me to add you.

Anyone with good 'nip prices? I'd love to be able to unload them. Got TONS of Nintendo extras to give as gifts for anyone who can help!

Okay, gates open for turnips (517). Only open for about 90 minutes so come on over.

Please don't damage / take flowers, thanks!

bread's done
Back