Animal Crossing New Leaf

Yeah, it sounds ridiculously easy since catching Snowflakes is pretty common.

I have 5 right now that I desperately need to trade-in.

I'll be trying to build a perfect snowmam tomorrow so that she'll only need 3 snowflakes since I want to build the snowtyke the next day and get the item from it for building all of them perfectly.

And then I'd have to rebuild them all (some imperfectly) to get the other items from the snowtyke. After I get all four pieces from the snowtyke, I think I'll just build snowboys and snowmen since I might have all of the ice set completed by then.

I managed to get 6 pieces of the ice set from the snowmam, but I didn't want to catch 35 more snowflakes to complete the set since they seemed less common in the town I was in.

EDIT: shaggy16, if you're still around, I'd like to visit to get 23 since that would give me bingo.

15 48 10 36 17

27 30 31 26 43

44 20 XX 35 29

01 28 14 42 23

09 38 46 25 45

Too bad my card will get taken away after that - wish I could still use it to get the other bingos on it, but according to thonky, he takes the card and gives you an item.

Got bingo, so I'll get a new card tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried going to a town with one on reddit, but no response yet and I have a full inventory of snowflakes. All because I don't know how to make one without messing up and instead making the others.

I can open up later on if anyone needs a snowmam. She will be gone tomorrow, though.

Well, scratch that. In my attempt to make a snowboy, I made another snowmam. She still wants 5 snowflakes, though. I also have some duplicate ice furniture: the dresser, lamp, and end table if anyone needs them.

I can't get my bingo number for today since I don't have a bingo card anymore. I can only get another card by building another perfect snowman, which won't be happening for another two days. :whistle2:( After I build the snowtyke tomorrow, then I'll make another snowman.

I hate that you have to deliberately make a certain amount of snowpeople imperfectly & you have to have all of the different types built to get the other items from the snowtyke.

3 perfect bigger snowpeople + perfect snowtyke = snowman matryoshka

2 perfect other snowpeople + perfect snowtyke = snow bunny

1 perfect other snowperson + perfect snowtyke = small igloo

3 imperfect other snowpeople + perfect snowtyke = sleigh (wasn't the sleigh orderable from the catalog in previous ACs? Now it's not)

So my plan for the next snowtyke is perfect man, imperfect mam, perfect boy, perfect tyke. Then P man, I mam, I boy, P tyke. Then I man, I mam, I boy, P tyke. Then I'll only need to build the man & boy to complete their sets. Seems like a lot of work just to get snowtyke items.

It turns out, I could have built a snowmam yesterday even though it stopped snowing. It's not snowing in my town today, but building her makes snowflakes appear. I'm finding snowflakes so much easier in my own town than in the other town I was in since I don't have to worry about trampling flowers or staying on paths.

Ugh messed up making snow mam and ended up with a bad snowboy... did finally figure out you cannot build a snowman near the big tree. Kept pushing together and they just wouldn't connect...probably what thru me off.

Gate open.... 14 and 01

Gate open until about 2 PM PST. Santa pants and royal crown at Able's. Turnips are 55 bells :p

Perfect snowmam taking 3 snowflakes. My snow family is south of the plaza. It's not snowing in my town, but snowflakes are catchable.

I don't have a bingo number - if you have a bingo card, I don't know if my snowman will spin a number for you, but you can try.

22 in my town today. Just made a perfect snowboy. Probably should have looked up the snowball sizes, was trying for a snowmam.

I know it's late, but I'll be opening my town gates now.  My numbers today are 5, 20 and 28.  They're Southeast of Brewster's Cafe.  My Gates will be open until at least midnight ET, maybe 2am.

I also managed to get an Ice Dresser from a Snowwoman.

Started late tonight. Boxden has number 22 if anyone needs it. Let me know and I'll open up. Haven't checked Yolovile yet. I'll update this post when I know.

#12 is what is in Yolovile.

I know it's late, but I'll be opening my town gates now. My numbers today are 5, 20 and 28. They're Southeast of Brewster's Cafe. My Gates will be open until at least midnight ET, maybe 2am.

I also managed to get an Ice Dresser from a Snowwoman.
I came through to punch my cared for #5. Thx!

Open for about an hour. My snowman has no number yet, so if someone with a bingo card wants to find out what it is, go ahead and talk to him.

Snowmam is taking 3 snowflakes, if you have any.

Aurora borealis in my town right now too! :)

I just got home and would love to visit some towns for numbers. And snowmam for ice furniture. Gimme about five or so minutes to snuggle up on the couch and log on. ;)

And then I'll open my gate...I have a meteor shower tonight.

I just got home and would love to visit some towns for numbers. And snowmam for ice furniture. Gimme about five or so minutes to snuggle up on the couch and log on. ;)

And then I'll open my gate...I have a meteor shower tonight.
I closed my gate, but I can reopen it.

The aurora borealis is gone, unfortunately. Snowmam and snowman with unknown daily number are still here. If my snowman even gives you a number and it's something you don't need, I can probably Resetti myself so he gives you a different number.

Thanks for stopping by, I stayed open until about 3:30am ET.  My numbers today are 16, 23, 32 and 50.  I'll open up sometime early this afternoon.

3 of them are to the SE of Brewster's while 1 is in front of the Police Station.  I was trying to make a Snowboy with that one, but I screwed up. GRR

EDIT:

My gates are open.  They'll be open until at least noon ET.

Woohoo, perfect snowtyke! Made the whole snowfamily perfectly, so I should be getting the snowman matryoshka tomorrow. Next time I'll make all except for my snowmam perfect (I don't need ice furniture anymore anyway) to get the snow bunny.

Here are the snowball sizes I used when I made my snowpeople (I hope you'll be able to see the guide lines I put in):

gCwpuss.png

MCTUyCa.png

This snowboy picture might not help since it looks like I was standing a little bit behind the snowballs when I took the pic. The snowboy is smaller than a snowman, but bigger than a snowmam. If you use this pic as a guide, you might end up with perfect snowmams instead of snowboys.

VpevhGi.png

Aycydr4.png

Those were all first attempts and they were all built perfectly when the snowballs were pushed together (smaller snowball on top, of course).

Gates open. Bingo numbers are 36 and 5. I have a Snowmam if you have snowflakes. Turnip price is 113.

If I ignore you, it's because I'm away. I'm usually quite friendly.

Looking for some bingo numbers:
17, 5, 41, 1, 31, 36, 35, 4, 39, 25, 48, 21, 29, 27, 9, 7, 8, 32, 2

I have #23 right now.

Friend code: 1864-9151-4934

Just got up >.< I was on ACNL all night with people it seemed like lol knocked a few more bingo numbers off my card
Got it to this:

Today's number I have: 5
Numbers I need: 41, 1, 31, 36, 35, 4, 39, 25, 48, 21, 29, 9, 7, 32, 2

Going into the turnip game for the first time this week.  Currently at 93 bells in my town.  Opening for people to buy if they'd like.

So...do you get a Snowman item from an imperfect Snowboy? I hope so, cuz making them Perfect seems like a pain in the butt, tbh.

I got a Bingo this morning, so I lost my card and I can't get another card from the Snowman I built yesterday -_- wth Nintendo?

On the bright side, I got some Streetpasses this morning from McD's which had more ACNL houses.

Hey - I haven't been playing too long - maybe a couple weeks. But wanted to let folks know I have a perfect snowmam and bingo number 39 and sow joan is at 90 bells today. Do I just give you guys my friend code and that's all you need to come in to my town? FC is 0361-7591-4627. Let me know if there is anything else I have to do to allow folks to come in to my town. I may or may not actually be on playing - do I have to be? I'll leave the 3ds on. If you don't mind leaving me some fruit that'd be awesome. All I have right now is apples and oranges. If you want some apples feel free to grab some.

Got the snowman matryoshka in the mail from the snowtyke and a new bingo card from the new snowman I built, so I have 4 days before I build a new snowman to get a bingo. My number for today is 33. I won't have my gates open until later though.

17 28 16 33 47

44 22 40 30 13

14 35 XX 34 46

37 45 03 42 07

41 24 12 06 32

I'm already two one away from bingo in four different places! :D

Miranda, you're a lifesaver! I was able to make a snowmam today using your pictures :D And I'm getting snowflakes even though it's not snowing.

I can leave my gate open if any of you want to stop by. I have bingo #s 32 and 40. The snowmen as just below Brewster's, and the snowmam is at the bottom of the town right beside Rudy's house.

Woohoo, perfect snowtyke! Made the whole snowfamily perfectly, so I should be getting the snowman matryoshka tomorrow. Next time I'll make all except for my snowmam perfect (I don't need ice furniture anymore anyway) to get the snow bunny.

Here are the snowball sizes I used when I made my snowpeople (I hope you'll be able to see the guide lines I put in):

gCwpuss.png

MCTUyCa.png

VpevhGi.png

Aycydr4.png

Those were all first attempts and they were all built perfectly when the snowballs were pushed together (smaller snowball on top, of course).

Hey - I haven't been playing too long - maybe a couple weeks. But wanted to let folks know I have a perfect snowmam and bingo number 39 and sow joan is at 90 bells today. Do I just give you guys my friend code and that's all you need to come in to my town? FC is 0361-7591-4627. Let me know if there is anything else I have to do to allow folks to come in to my town. I may or may not actually be on playing - do I have to be? I'll leave the 3ds on. If you don't mind leaving me some fruit that'd be awesome. All I have right now is apples and oranges. If you want some apples feel free to grab some.
Added you. I have all the fruit...you may take what you need from any of the trees. My native fruit is Apples as well.

I also added Ellahjay88.

Make sure you both add me back. My number is in my signature.

I'm going to open in just a bit. Going to make a snowman first. Turnips are buying at 90 for those who still want to buy.

Got my first igloo camper...was excited to steal her for my town until I realized someone moved in.....in not so good spot. Ugh.

Is there some secret trick to finding these snowballs? I got so frustrated I gave up today....

Open. 48 is my only number

My gates are open.  Snwoman numbers are 26, 37 and a number you have to spin to determine.

EDIT:

Finding Snowballs: If you're having trouble finding 1, put 1 in the River and both will respawn once you enter/exit something.

Oh thanks king I'll try that next time. Today they spawned waaay far away and it was a trek to put together....needless to say I lost one....and my swearing was ridiculous lol

Bordjon...I don't think you'll see any while my gate is open. Thanks tho.

Yeah I just keep getting resetti. I rebooted my router and even assigned my ds an ip but it doesn't want to work. I'll reboot my ds and try once more.

Doesn't seem to want to work. I'm not getting a specific error number just a generic error. We can try another time. Thanks!

bread's done
Back