Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, enough begging for Socom codes.

Instead of flooding this thread, why not exercise some patience and wait until someone is offering to give some away?

Does anybody got a 100 microsoft point code? I have 700 points on xbox live and I need 100 more to buy a game.

I'll send feedback if you give me 100 points.

[quote name='Young Deezy']Does anybody got a 100 microsoft point code? I have 700 points on xbox live and I need 100 more to buy a game.

I'll send feedback if you give me 100 points.[/quote]

Can't give feedback for free stuff unless you pay shipping.....

does anyone have an ipod touch 8gb box and accessories stuff [don't need usb just headphones would be nice] that they don't want anymore?

Actually signing up for Xbox live for the first time in a few days when my Live card comes so I'm looking for game codes/points/etc. One of my friends claim to be #1 @ Uno lol.

Anyways, I will pay handling fees and then leave feedback.

[quote name='Smidget']Anyone have a transfer cable kit? I'll pay shipping and return shipping.[/quote]
Ditto. Possibly just need to borrow it for a few days and I'll send it back. Maybe a month of Live or something for your time?

[quote name='sp00ge']Really need an Xbox 360 HDD migration kit, even just to borrow for a few days. I just got a 120GB HDD and microsoft only gives them to owners of Elite consoles, apparently. :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='UjnHunter']Xbox 360 HDD Transfer Cable w/ Disc, or an Elite Serial Number?

I bought a 120gig HDD at GS but it didn't come with the cable... and when I went to order a free one from Xbox.com you need to have an Elite Serial Number... doh! Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I'm also in need of a Xbox 360 Data Migration kit for my 20gb to 120gb updgrade. I will be more than happy to ship it back to you after I use it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='genfuyung']I just purchased another 360 and just want to borrow someones data transfer kit. Please PM me if anyones up to it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JJSP']Ditto. Possibly just need to borrow it for a few days and I'll send it back. Maybe a month of Live or something for your time?[/QUOTE]

I also need the transfer kit, thanks to GS 20% off coupon and the lower $99 price on used 120 gigs.
I'm wondering if a separate "train" thread (like Jedi1979's Avatar achievement thread) would be a good idea. If I can get a transfer kit, I think I'll start one. (Unless Spooge wants to manage it)

So, let me throw it out there. Anyone who has a transfer kit, I'll pay your shipping, and give you two one month Gold codes.

Thanks

***EDIT***
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198123

KSHLove is da man

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chakan']I also need the transfer kit, thanks to GS 20% off coupon and the lower $99 price on used 120 gigs.
I'm wondering if a separate "train" thread (like Jedi1979's Avatar achievement thread) would be a good idea. If I can get a transfer kit, I think I'll start one. (Unless Spooge wants to manage it)

So, let me throw it out there. Anyone who has a transfer kit, I'll pay your shipping, and give you two one month Gold codes.

Thanks[/quote]

I no longer need one. I ended up borrowing a memory card and doing it the tedious way.

Thanks anyways.

[quote name='JJSP']If anyone's got a :360: Skate cover art, I'm interested. :)[/QUOTE]

I would explain to a Game Stop employee that you bought the game without case art and you would like to take one of the case arts they have on the shelf.

MM9 comes out in an hour or so, and I have 760 Microsoft Points. Does anybody have 40 points to spare? Maybe one of those Rock Band track codes?

[quote name='5of9']anyone have a winning lottery ticket they'd like to part with?[/quote]

[quote name='Pookymeister']
Obviously don't be asking for ridiculous things, we don't need the thread cluttered with junk.[/quote]

:roll:

Any Action Figures anyone wants gone? I'll take em' off your hands.

Also I need about 200 Microsoft Points.

Thanks.

I'm new on Xbox live, so if anyone has any extra MS points or xbla code redemption that are willing to part ways with for a nice cause would be super awesome, plus i would be willing to trade a 1 month live code for it :]

I would be the happiest man if I can gameshare even a small game on PS3 or if someone can give me a beta invite/key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back