Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360/PS3) $59.95 w/$20 Gift Card at Walmart & Amazon

[quote name='crunchewy']I had success emailing walmart! They sent me an extra $10 gift card! So give it a shot![/QUOTE]

WTH. I've sent out 3 e-mails all specific to the Battlefield Bad Company 2 order.. and they REFUSE to give me credit. All I said was "could you please credit me the +$10 egiftcard amount since the item has changed?"... and I keep getting "the item is being sent to the "processing to ship" stage and they can't add it.

I've had bad customer service through Walmart AND GameStop in the past 24 hours. :[

Ugh, I've got awful luck.

Is there any verification for the $20 amazon gift card? I didn't receive any notification by email or in my account that I got it.

[quote name='crunchewy']I had success emailing walmart! They sent me an extra $10 gift card! So give it a shot![/QUOTE]

I preordered and received the $10 ecard with 20% bcb.

Are you saying that I should be able to get an additional $10 ecard with a single email?

Could you elaborate on how you did it?

Who did you email, what did you say in the email?

Thanks

for some reason they e-mailed me the 20$ promotional code when they e-mailed me my order confirmation. weird, but i'm not complaining

[quote name='Shippuden']for some reason they e-mailed me the 20$ promotional code when they e-mailed me my order confirmation. weird, but i'm not complaining[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about Walmart? If so, it's because they already charged you for it.

[quote name='Vant']I preordered and received the $10 ecard with 20% bcb.

Are you saying that I should be able to get an additional $10 ecard with a single email?

Could you elaborate on how you did it?

Who did you email, what did you say in the email?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I had success with receiving the extra $10 eGift card as well.

Click on the Contact Customer Service or Contact Us (they're the same link). Then go through the prompts. On the drop-down list I chose Question about my Order. Choose BFBC2. I told them that I reviewed my order and that I only received a $10 credit for BFBC2 although the order now says I should have a $20 credit. Got an email about 12 hours later that said I was entitled to another $10.

If you have any trouble with it, this policy on their website might help you out, but it depends on when you ordered:
If the price of an item on Walmart.com changes within seven days from the date you placed your order, we will provide a price adjustment (i.e. a partial refund) at your request. If you've noticed a price change on an item you purchased, please contact us and one of our Customer Service Associates will be happy to help you.
Good luck!

[quote name='jgm']I had success with receiving the extra $10 eGift card as well.

Click on the Contact Customer Service or Contact Us (they're the same link). Then go through the prompts. On the drop-down list I chose Question about my Order. Choose BFBC2. I told them that I reviewed my order and that I only received a $10 credit for BFBC2 although the order now says I should have a $20 credit. Got an email about 12 hours later that said I was entitled to another $10.

If you have any trouble with it, this policy on their website might help you out, but it depends on when you ordered:
Good luck![/QUOTE]

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

I pre-ordered BC2 from Amazon back in November and I've been hoping that they would add a $10gc but $20 is overwhelmingly good along with no tax and free shipping, plus I used my $20 credit from COD:MW2's pre-order bonus on it and now I'll be getting it back at the 1st of March!:D I'll be using the $20 credit on Halo: Reach which they'll probably add $10-$20 credit to it before it's releases. Way to Amazon, keep those Wal-Mart deals/price matches coming!

I went ahead and put in the pre-order for it on 360. Now I'll have to manage my finances until end of Feb to see if I'll have to cancel or not lol. I have some other minor priorities before this game. Not to mention I may get it on PC via that B&N mistake (we'll see).

just ordered it for my 360.$ 20 gift card seems pretty sweet for a game I was going to buy anyways & is also the limited edition. I rarley pre order from amazon, will they charge me when the game ships?

yup charges when the game ships, so I assume since you're not a big amazon guy did you just do free super saver shipping? Expect it to ship probably on March 2 but you may be charged March 1st or even Feb. 28th if they decide to ship you out earlier.

Gotta admit that pre-ordering from Amazon is so much better than anything Gamestop is ever going to offer.

Twenty bucks off? Hello 40 dollar FF13.

I read through the thread and didn't see an answer, so I'll ask again, sorry if answered:

I preordered this 2 weeks ago from Amazon. Will I get the 20 dollar credit?

[quote name='elrechazao']I read through the thread and didn't see an answer, so I'll ask again, sorry if answered:

I preordered this 2 weeks ago from Amazon. Will I get the 20 dollar credit?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='elrechazao']I read through the thread and didn't see an answer, so I'll ask again, sorry if answered:

I preordered this 2 weeks ago from Amazon. Will I get the 20 dollar credit?[/QUOTE]

What he said ^^^^ ;)

From the product page on Amazon:

"Pre-order Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition, for PS3 or Xbox 360, and get $20 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion valid on all existing pre-orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. "

[quote name='aznguyen316']yup charges when the game ships, so I assume since you're not a big amazon guy did you just do free super saver shipping? Expect it to ship probably on March 2 but you may be charged March 1st or even Feb. 28th if they decide to ship you out earlier.[/QUOTE]

well I shop on amazon just not enought to justify prime. I usually don't pre order from them since I normally buy collectors editions of games I really want & A.) amazon typically doesnt offer gift cards with special editions & B.) I can get these games on release day from BB or GS without having to wait 5-9 days.but I have seen various threads here of amazon prime free for 3 months so I might try to set that up so I wont have to wait that long for my free super saver shipping. Thanx for the info btw.

I read through all the pages and didn't see anyone mention how they got free street date delivery. When I go to preorder it they want to charge 5.98 for street date delivery. Are we just supposed to choose the free super saver and then they auto deliver it for street or is there a promo code? Sorry if I sound like an idiot. Also if someone could pm me how the whole bing thing works I would appreciate that as well.

I chose free super saver shipping (or w/e it's called), and it said it'll start shipping march 8...I hope it doesn't actually ship THAT late...

edit: has anyone ever used release date shipping? Should I change my shipping to that? I don't want to wait 2 weeks after the game's release date to play...

Nice! Just got in for a 360 copy pre-order. And yeah, release date shipping is awesome. Never had any problems or delays with it.

Gonna be my first time preordering from amazon.
If I preorder BC2 on it, then preorder FF13 at the same time, would I get 30 dollars credit later or get 20 off FF13 then 10 dollars later?

[quote name='chickenbutt']Gonna be my first time preordering from amazon.
If I preorder BC2 on it, then preorder FF13 at the same time, would I get 30 dollars credit later or get 20 off FF13 then 10 dollars later?[/QUOTE]

you don't receive the game credits until the games ship. so you won't be able to use the $20 from BC2 until it ships, and you cnt use the $10 from FF13 until that game ships.

[quote name='bojay1997']Are you talking about Walmart? If so, it's because they already charged you for it.[/QUOTE]

NM. i ordered from amazon and the code was actually for DVDs not video games lol. i just saw 20 and jumped to conclusion.

[quote name='y2jasper']you don't receive the game credits until the games ship. so you won't be able to use the $20 from BC2 until it ships, and you cnt use the $10 from FF13 until that game ships.[/QUOTE]

Okay thanks.

[quote name='Enfuze']When does Amazon charge your account? Just wondering so i have a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Whenever they ship the game. So it'll be a day or so before release.

[quote name='Enfuze']When does Amazon charge your account? Just wondering so i have a heads up.[/QUOTE]

If you are talking about the pre-order they charge when they ship it.

If you are talking the credit it takes like 2 days or so after it comes out I believe

I've had this on pre-order at Amazon for $36 thanks to the $20 off your next game so I wonder if they'll add on the $20 gift card too. Maybe I'll call to make sure.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I've had this on pre-order at Amazon for $36 thanks to the $20 off your next game so I wonder if they'll add on the $20 gift card too. Maybe I'll call to make sure.[/QUOTE]

Meaning you're hoping to pay $16 for this? No, they wont do that.

Finally jumped on this. Gotta cancel my pre-order off GameStop. $20 Gift Card and no tax (California residnet here) vs AK that shoots 650 rounds a minute pre-order.... yea... :p

[quote name='FOOTE']Meaning you're hoping to pay $16 for this? No, they wont do that.[/QUOTE]
He used a $20 future game credit to get it to $36 and he wants the $20 future game credit ... not another $20 off. He'd still pay $36. I think his request is reasonable.

It is no different than me ... I used a $25 GC to get it down to $31 with a $20 future game credit.

If that is what it is, then I know from experience that yes, you will get the $20 credit after the game ships.

bread's done
Back