BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
Any digital subscribers get their coupons yet? I'm not sure if I should expect them in the physical mail or in an email. I've gotten them both ways before.

I'm not going to be using any of my coupons this issue would any one in the phx area like to trade for some codes for psn or live? Pm me!

Here are a couple of Gamers club unlocked questions (I can't find the main thread)

1) Are the 50% off guide coupon and the 15% off a guide when purchasing a game supposed to stack? (I know they are both package discounts in the register, so it will not work automatically.)

2) If I place a BB.com order and an item is Less in store, but a higher price online, will it adjust to the store level price or remain unchanged?

How does your Price Match policy apply to purchases made using store pickup?

If you purchase an item at BestBuy.com (which includes a purchase from a smartphone application/website, BestBuy.com orders with store pickup, and orders from the kiosk inside a Best Buy store) and if the item is offered at a lower price in the store when you pick it up, you will automatically pay the lower price.

[quote name='slowdive21']2) If I place a BB.com order and an item is Less in store, but a higher price online, will it adjust to the store level price or remain unchanged?[/QUOTE]

The store is supposed to use the lowest price and adjust the online price after pulling from inventory if they're carrying it for less (e.g., local clearance or manager's special). You should see the change if you check your order status after getting the pickup mail. Maybe your store will be good about it or they've recently fixed it so that it's actually automatic as claimed on BestBuy.com, but I would plan on spending some extra time at customer service.

So i got the magazine today, and I checked the Best Buy in stock locator for kingdoms and its out of stock at one best buy near me. I suspect people reading this and slickdeals with the idea of buying and returning/rebuying to use the coupon caused this. As the game was in stock on Thursday and Friday at the same location. I really wish people would stop doing this. Not mentioning the people on this site, but it's those unregistered readers, lurkers or whatever 50/50. :bs:

[quote name='Donutkid2222']So i got the magazine today, and I checked the Best Buy in stock locator for kingdoms and its out of stock at one best buy near me. I suspect people reading this and slickdeals with the idea of buying and returning/rebuying to use the coupon caused this. As the game was in stock on Thursday and Friday at the same location. I really wish people would stop doing this. Not mentioning the people on this site, but it's those unregistered readers, lurkers or whatever 50/50. :bs:[/QUOTE]
How many copies were there?

[quote name='Donutkid2222']So i got the magazine today, and I checked the Best Buy in stock locator for kingdoms and its out of stock at one best buy near me. I suspect people reading this and slickdeals with the idea of buying and returning/rebuying to use the coupon caused this. As the game was in stock on Thursday and Friday at the same location. I really wish people would stop doing this. Not mentioning the people on this site, but it's those unregistered readers, lurkers or whatever 50/50. :bs:[/QUOTE]

the best way to deter this issue from happening, is to not post early leak/ information like these regarding the monthly coupons. I mean for those subscribe to gcu, they will find out eventually when they get their magazine, or if they go check out their local bb for the upcoming issues

[quote name='YBX87']the best way to deter this issue from happening, is to not post early leak/ information like these regarding the monthly coupons. I mean for those subscribe to gcu, they will find out eventually when they get their magazine, or if they go check out their local bb for the upcoming issues[/QUOTE]
to sadboy: About 6-7, stores near me, the BB's have very small PS3 shelf spaces, not like the rows of copies others have reported, I was there to buy the Batman movie and just checked out the copies.

But I don't post early deals or anything and some in earlier pages have told others to rebuy with the coupon if they are worried about the game out of stock which actually causes the out of stock issue. I guess you can call that a way of helping until well this happens.

I don't do it (if anything, to avoid Best Buy CS), but I don't have a problem with others that go about it this way. You're essentially upset at them for beating you to the punch.

[quote name='YBX87']the best way to deter this issue from happening, is to not post early leak/ information like these regarding the monthly coupons. I mean for those subscribe to gcu, they will find out eventually when they get their magazine, or if they go check out their local bb for the upcoming issues[/QUOTE]

No. This isn't a good idea.

As has been said multiple times before, even if it's showing 'out of stock' or 'unavailable' for your area, it may just be that the store has 3 or less copies of the game left on the shelf.

The only way to know if it's truly out of stock is to go there in person and check again.

Well, it's still available in all the stores around me... but unfortunately the fucking magazine hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully they still have some copies in stock when the magazine gets here.

[quote name='iduncurr']The question is should I pick up KOA for PS3 or 360?

...and what's the likelihood that it'll go on sale for $34.99? :lol:[/QUOTE]

If its within 30/60 days you could pm it right?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']As has been said multiple times before, even if it's showing 'out of stock' or 'unavailable' for your area, it may just be that the store has 3 or less copies of the game left on the shelf.

The only way to know if it's truly out of stock is to go there in person and check again.[/QUOTE]
I know, but usually if it's out of stock at this store online, its a solid indicator it's out of stock in store. it happened for Resistance 3, SSX, and Soul Calibur.

:) Got my mag!

Good first experience with this Gamer magazine. Signed up around the beginning of last month and have my welcome package, too!

Man sucks my local BB is out of KoA. I was gonan get the mag and game tomorrow. I thought the coupons dont work until 7/15. Are people buying them up early then return-rebuy or placing online pick up orders or what?

Guess I'll have to go to another BB.

Just curious if anyone knows... I have a best buy copy of spiderman sealed. Can I exchange it at a walmart for a sealed copy that comes with movies cash?

I hope my Best Buy matches Amazon's Price for Street Fighter x Tekken and allows me to use the Gamer coupon.That would be delicious.

[quote name='Woocls']Just curious if anyone knows... I have a best buy copy of spiderman sealed. Can I exchange it at a walmart for a sealed copy that comes with movies cash?[/QUOTE]
You can return it to Best Buy and buy it at Walmart.

[quote name='mazinga z']I hope my Best Buy matches Amazon's Price for Street Fighter x Tekken and allows me to use the Gamer coupon.That would be delicious.[/QUOTE]

Don't try to be THAT GUY that wants to double dip. It's not even worth trying.

My email coupons still haven't arrived yet, but I saw around 15 or so 360 copies at one best buy the other day and all stores in Vegas say still in stock so not worried. Hopefully they come by the morning since I was kinda planning the trip already.

[quote name='kilik64']If its within 30/60 days you could pm it right?[/QUOTE]

I thought you couldn't price match it if you applied coupon to the order?

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']My email coupons still haven't arrived yet, but I saw around 15 or so 360 copies at one best buy the other day and all stores in Vegas say still in stock so not worried. Hopefully they come by the morning since I was kinda planning the trip already.[/QUOTE]
(worried you'll turn acidic) :'(

[quote name='mazinga z']I hope my Best Buy matches Amazon's Price for Street Fighter x Tekken and allows me to use the Gamer coupon.That would be delicious.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Are people buying them up early then return-rebuy or placing online pick up orders or what?[/QUOTE]
(randomly eats a live octopus) I don't know... I don't know. :cry:

At least three employees are interested in obtaining a copy of the game today. There's maybe seven copies for both systems at my store, and probably a reasonable supply within my area (according to the stock locator) in proportion to hoarderish gamers. I kind of suspect the game might be too niche for the demographic here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='k1ngster']How much will that make it?[/QUOTE]

Just under $20 after tax and coupon.

Also, the Xbox SFxT Special Edition on Amazon is way cheaper than the PS3 version.

my mag still has not come in yet. anyone else in the chicago area not get theres? got my subscription in i think it was march for the rage me2 and batman deal and have recieved the other magazines.

[quote name='thegame85']Guess I'll just have to buy the mag tomorrow with KoA. I don't feel as bad supporting a great program like Gamers Club[/QUOTE]

yup and it will pay for itself soon enough (i was referring to the GCU program).

[quote name='thegame85']Guess I'll just have to buy the mag tomorrow with KoA. I don't feel as bad supporting a great program like Gamers Club[/QUOTE]

Your Beat Buy won't scan the coupons for you if you're an unlocked member? Last month I just gave them my RZ account phone number to confirm that I'm an unlocked member. They scan the coupons even if I don't have my magazine with me.

[quote name='TwYsTeD']i tried to use my coupon today and the cashier said oh you cant use it until the 15th damn oh well[/QUOTE]well duh! It says so on the coupon

Just checked my stock and its unavailable as well, seeing alot of that in this thread I wonder if they aren't passively killing @gamer mag deals with limiting stock. There were plenty of these a few days ago. Even ship to store say 7-10 days

[quote name='legendarydogs']my mag still has not come in yet. anyone else in the chicago area not get theres? got my subscription in i think it was march for the rage me2 and batman deal and have recieved the other magazines.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the Pacific NW and didn't get mine today either. I'm sure it will come Monday :roll:. Oh well, if the right guy is in tomorrow in gaming I should be able to get one without the magazine - he's hooked me up before when the mag didn't arrive in time.

And by the way, just checked store locator and it is in stock at every single store within 100+ miles (like 12 of them). I've rarely seen that before on even regular things I'm looking at. So, yeah, for once we get something around here (usually we are OOS of most sale or clearance stuff - like the UC3 CEs, etc).

KoA:R is in stock at like 8/8 stores closest to me, obviously excluding the mobile only stores. So I don't think they have limited stock available, I stopped by the other day and all of the shelves were full of them.

For some reason one of the BB near me isn't even showing on the KoA locator. The one closest to me says ship to store, but the other one isn't even on the list. Does it not show unavailable anymore?

After signing up for Unlocked back in March, I finally got my first issue of @gamer in the mail. It took them 4 months to get me a magazine.

So for the first time since Arkham City, Rage and Bulletstorm, I finally get to return to the deals. The funny part is that I had just sent them yet another E-mail about their lack of ability to put my name and address on a magazine and place it in a mailbox for 4 months, and if I follow the response correctly, I'll be getting a second copy.

We shall see, but since it took them so damn long to get me this one I'm not holding my breath.

[quote name='bamistic']Just checked my stock and its unavailable as well, seeing alot of that in this thread I wonder if they aren't passively killing @gamer mag deals with limiting stock. There were plenty of these a few days ago. Even ship to store say 7-10 days[/QUOTE]

Looking at the weekly deals ad right now on their website and they are saying the 30 dollar sale is online only...

Found the print ad also and its the same thing...

Obviously, not very happy about this... not in the least.

bread's done
Back