BB Mystery Certificate is back, check ur email

It says I have 547 points pending. The 15-20 was in the fine print so that's probably just what they put as a worst case scenario. I wonder if I call if they can expedite the process...

It says I have 547 points pending. The 15-20 was in the fine print so that's probably just what they put as a worst case scenario. I wonder if I call if they can expedite the process...
So these post as points? Thought these were completely seperate from the normal point / rewards process.

This sucks because the $5 one is sucky by itself. I'm waiting to buy digital curency when my $10 preorder cert for mario comes in. According to Best Buy, the 15-20 days it takes for the proeorder credit to arrive would put it after the 11/10 expiration for the mystery bucks.
When did you pick up Mario? I got mine the day of release and the points just cleared today. Either way, the mystery cert is still good till the 10th. So you still have over a week to wait for the points to come in.

Do you really have to go in Store to get a code to use online?
Fine print says it can't be used online.

Nope. They say they are the equivalent of 500 points. I have 47 from my $47 Mario charge so it adds up
Maybe I did get a “mystery” certificate after all. I only had like 154 points points pending yesterday. Today I had over 900.

So even thought I didn’t get an email. I guess I got $15?

Maybe I did get a “mystery” certificate after all. I only had like 154 points points pending yesterday. Today I had over 900.

So even thought I didn’t get an email. I guess I got $15?
In the past it's always been a seperate cert u had to print or call up on a phone to use, not just points added in to your account.

7312 is the last 4 for me so $5

Think I might use it on death of the outsider

Last edited by a moderator:
Battlefront 2 $60* - $10 coupon -$10 GCU - $10 trade in (Far cry Primal) - $5 Mystery = $25.
* plus $10 cert back for pre order

Does anyone think it’ll be any less than that on BF?

Seems like a rather solid deal to me.

Do you really have to go in Store to get a code to use online?
I remember last time I used it online. If you check out as guest then I think you can type out the rewards certificate number and your rewards number during the checkout process.

Battlefront 2 $60* - $10 coupon -$10 GCU - $10 trade in (Far cry Primal) - $5 Mystery = $25.

If the original Battlefront and The Force Awakens being released is anything to go by expect a Deal of the Day on Battlefront 2 when The Last Jedi is released and if you're Elite (since the release between the game and the movie are under 30 days) you'll be able to price match the difference.

Can someone confirm they have opted OUT of marketing emails and received this promo? I don't receive any BB emails as they are borderline harassment. Though when coupons come, I get skipped.

This is the first time I've gotten one of these after years of threads!  Looks like mine's a fiver, but it's something.  I've actually only bought a handful of things at Best Buy this year.  Go figure.

I don't think you can use this coupon on pre orders AND it expires on the 10th.

I also got the Bday coupon and not the mystery coupon. I guess it's one or the other. The past few years I got one, but could never seem to find anything to spend it on, besides ink.
Not sure if status has anything to do with it but I'm Elite Plus and got both this year. Too bad my mystery cert is only 5 bucks though.

8355 for me .. wish me luck !! i'll have to go in store this weekend to find out its value. unless theres an easier option.. a stay at home & order online option lol

Nothing for me this year. I haven't been a very active BB member, might be something to do with the ruckus I kicked up after they admitted they were advertising in ads the Day One Edition of FFXV but had no actual physical copies in stores or warehouses. They sent me three different copies in the mail and sent me to a local store to fix the issue to finally tell me there weren't any. Wouldn't be a big deal, but it happens they had started another $35 sale on it after a month of this back and forth. Yes I was that "well mannered young fellow" and politely mentioned fellow gamers/fans might feel let down at the lack of proper "inventory management" and might make a right stink of things if so inclined. Except I used horrible grown up language, it was not pretty. They apologized and said they would "change the ads". Since then I haven't felt incredibly special heh heh heh

Thanks OP for the heads up, pulled the gift cert out of my spam folder. Anyone know how much is a promo UPS ending in 7312 worth?

edit: 3126, I read the UPC wrong. $5 for me.
I read it wrong too. Got really excited for a moment there. Oh well. $5 off a $10 steam or psn card is still pretty nice. Too bad I have to go to the store though.

bread's done
Back