BB Mystery Certificate is back, check ur email

BTW i remember when you combine this with gcu it doesn't give you the full 5 off i think it drops to 4 so just something to consider I'll possibly pick up a 10 PS card or a cheap switch wired controller

Slickdeals said last year you could add anything to your cart and checkout as guest to add the cert, but I couldn't figure out where during checkout as guest to add the cert.
Tried it as a guest under 'promo code' and got a 'this promo code has been discontinued' message. Can't enter it anywhere else as far as I can tell.

I think the $5 ones might be generic but we won't know because no one will post the first few digits of theirs for obvious reasons.

Never get these. Did get a birthday email from them this morning for 10% off a single item (that has a ton of exclusions).
I just used one of these on an open box Apple Watch (both are listed exclusions) and it applied. Just a heads up. YMMV.

Edit: forgot to mention I tested if it would work on the Best Buy app before heading into the store. Go through the checkout process and it gives you option to apply birthday promo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, here I was trying to find a printer.

Bold print said print only, hopefully they just scan.

:/
They have, or used to have (as I haven't checked in years), printers at some of the Kisha in the store. Used to print stuff off all the time.

Mines not a 3126 will try it out and hope for the best.

Edit: nevermind I'm dumb. Didn't see the 6 on the far side of the barcode.

I also got the Bday coupon and not the mystery coupon. I guess it's one or the other. The past few years I got one, but could never seem to find anything to spend it on, besides ink.

It's really frustrating every time Best Buy issues these type of reward certificates to almost never get anything. I think once in the past 7 or 8 years I have gotten $5.

Still haven’t gotten anything. Stupid question but do they send these to the email associated with your rewards account or your Best Buy account? Most people probably use the same email. But don’t remember why but mine are under two different emails. Probably should fix that some day.

This sucks because the $5 one is sucky by itself. I'm waiting to buy digital curency when my $10 preorder cert for mario comes in. According to Best Buy, the 15-20 days it takes for the proeorder credit to arrive would put it after the 11/10 expiration for the mystery bucks.

This sucks because the $5 one is sucky by itself. I'm waiting to buy digital curency when my $10 preorder cert for mario comes in. According to Best Buy, the 15-20 days it takes for the proeorder credit to arrive would put it after the 11/10 expiration for the mystery bucks.
i got my mario credit the day after the game was released. i wonder why they say 15-20 days.

bread's done
Back