Be Mine Indie Game Bundle (PayWhatYouWant, 5 games + music + xtras)

[quote name='cdancause']I was able to get my bundle without issue as well. Why are there multiple keys for The Ball and Nikopol though?[/QUOTE]

Because they screwed up and gave you extras of those keys. It's apparently happened to a bunch of people.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']I thought I hadn't either, but turned out I had. If you ever did that pay what you want for beat hazard or multiwinia, than you have an account.[/QUOTE]

Nah, i never took part in those. In fact, this is the first I'm hearing of them.

The part you quoted was from a couple of hours before the site finally went live. I have since been able to create an account with them. I did so in a matter of seconds and then completed my purchase. So everything's ok on my end now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought and viewed my keys with no issues. I copied the keys and emailed them to myself though in case site crashes again. I would get them while you can before more people start hitting the site!

Man. Nikopol is kind of hilarious. I hope when I wake up in a dystopian future the leaders are brash enough to call themselves Dictator Prophets. Makes rebelling against them a slightly easier decision.

After the wait - I'll give it an all around thumbs up. Launching a bundle like this can be hard work - and I'm sure they don't have the biggest crack coder team to make the web-site issues magically disappear, not to mention they don't have a huge pile of cash to throw at the website problems to help with bandwidth.

I signed up for the site, paid via Paypal, and immediately received, and redeemed my keys. No issues in the process.

Thanks for a good bundle and looking forward to more!

PSA: Don't give less to the bundle because of the website issues, FOR GOD'S SAKE, THINK ABOUT THE KIDS (sartalics). But no really, the game developers and kids shouldn't be punished. /endrant.

just bought the bundle. They didnt mail the codes, so i had to make an account at their website. For $1 this might be the best indie deal in a while.

[quote name='hoi1ma']aww, i didnt even get to mail myself the code before it crashes.[/QUOTE]

Site is still running fine for me right now. Purchased my bundle about 30min ago, but site still works. For now.

Also, I like how the phrase under their Groupees name is "Get 'Em While You Can!". So true.

Is the Xotic DLC section on the code page supposed to just have "WXP Games DLCs Mac" and nothing else? No steam code or PC link is hidden there as far as I can tell.

[quote name='tossup']Is the Xotic DLC section on the code page supposed to just have "WXP Games DLCs Mac" and nothing else? No steam code or PC link is hidden there as far as I can tell.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering this myself.

[quote name='Correlli']I was wondering this myself.[/QUOTE]

Me too, in fact i came to this thread to see if it was like that for anyone else

[quote name='jimbodan']Me too, in fact i came to this thread to see if it was like that for anyone else[/QUOTE]

Same here, just the MAC link

I'd like to point out that there's an option to donate more when you click on your account.

I gave $5 but I could definitely see myself giving more if I like The Ball as much as I think I will.

Glad to see its up and running finally, got my keys and loading on steam now. Took a screen shot of the keys screen, just in case they crash again

[quote name='bantheradio']Bought the bundle when it first lauched but can't figure out how to get the Xotic DLC codes. Anyone else figure this out?[/QUOTE]

It says on the main page "Receive all 3 DLC packs for Xotic when released."

While Steam appears to have one of the DLC packs available now, we might not get our codes until all 3 DLCs are released.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']It says on the main page "Receive all 3 DLC packs for Xotic when released."[/QUOTE]

Good eye. Thanks for catching that.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']It says on the main page "Receive all 3 DLC packs for Xotic when released."

While Steam appears to have one of the DLC packs available now, we might not get our codes until all 3 DLCs are released.[/QUOTE]
Had a similar interpretation but thanks for the clarification.

I only asked because there is a link next to the DLC on the download page that downloads a zip file titled "details". It contains a readme file that says DLC codes should be on the download page. Just wanted to see if anyone had these codes. Guess we'll be seeing them (maybe) once they are all released.

Amazon payments said the transaction failed on my AmEx prepaid card, but it has been debited $1.00?

I opted to pay more than $1.00. What the heck? No email or keys in my downloads page, either.

This happen to anyone else?

Good bundle. I hope it reaches the $10k mark because a Celldweller album makes me happy in the pants.

Speaking of pants, they had a Blue Stahli bundle right next door which I happily bought.

inm8, a $1 charge on your card is usually not an ACTUAL charge. It's a ding from the company to make sure your card is alive. That charge won't make it out of the "proposed transactions" or whatever phase.

Anyone seeing an email link or any other way to contact these folks? Got all my keys, except my key for The Ball says it's invalid when I try to redeem it. Been going over their page for 15 minutes try to find a "support" link.

The site is up for me. I think it's up or down for most people. To the guy looking for customer support, anytime I am on any page on the site there is a little green bar on the bottom right that asks me if I need help I can leave a message.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Annnd down it goes... rats... congrats to everyone that got it though![/QUOTE]

It's still up for me. Just checked after you posted. You should try again or try a different browser.

After refreshing multiple times and waiting quite a long while I finally got the site up and running for myself!

Now to gleefully scroll through my now 5+ Steam library and not play any games!

Got to the point where I signed in, then it stopped loading and now it's dead entirely.

EDIT: Keep chugging on through. I refreshed a couple times and finally was able to buy it. This is probably my most anticipated bundle. I've damn near almost bought all of the games separately at one point or another. Glad I didn't though.

Did finally get through then also! Good bundle! bummed none of them are on Steam for Mac though --- but not a big deal, glad it's finally getting through for everyone! hope the Groupees site can make some money off of this too for all the trouble.

[quote name='CapnO']What browser did you guys use to get through?

I'm using chrome. When I click on get it I'm redirected to the top of the page.[/QUOTE]
That happened to me after I created an account. Logging out, then logging back in (all from the bemine page) solved it for me.

Now if only I can get the Steam code(s) for the Xotic DLC...

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']So, Xotic, Wasteland, and Nikopol. Are any of them worth playing?[/QUOTE]

Those are the only ones I haven't activated yet. They look like shit. Xotic looks alright I guess.

[quote name='mokmoof']That happened to me after I created an account. Logging out, then logging back in (all from the bemine page) solved it for me.

Now if only I can get the Steam code(s) for the Xotic DLC...[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I desperately needed more games for my backlog.

[quote name='lydon']Got in on chrome using incognito at around 1. Regular chrome didn't seem to go anywhere.[/QUOTE]
Not sure how incognito would make a difference. It is just a private browsing mode, no cookies, history, etc. Maybe you just hit it at the right time in it.

With all the talk of trouble, I'm glad I bought it first thing this morning. Signed on with my Twitter account on Firefox. Had no problem getting codes.

bread's done
Back