Best Buy 15 Days of Gaming

Is BF2042 another cyberpunk or even worse?
2042 is another battlefield.

It has the potential in there to be the best battlefield ever. It has a lot of good stuff in it, but it runs like crap and they really are pushing a “have fun and let’s all be kind to one another or you’re outta here “ approach. The big game modes are awful with the vehicles being OP and of course the glitches. In a year it’ll be fine, like every other bf game. I stick to TDM and when it’s working properly I really do enjoy it.

If it were as polished as infinite it wouldn’t be hated on right now. Infinite is the best mp shooter, unfortunately the lack of playlists, slow grind and encouraging you to buy just about everything to instill fomo is causing a rift that will hopefully be fixed.

CoD is overall the best bang for the buck by a lot but ww2 shooters are so played out after getting MW and even Cold War which I dug.

Tldr on this rant is it’s no cyberpunk but it’s poor right now. Has potential to be great. 2077 at best is bland

I don't buy any EA games anymore, hell I refuse them even when their free on PS+ and alike.  I refuse to give that company anything going foward including my time so this is a easy pass for me.

Black 4 Bloods review so far have left me lukewarm on it. Will keep watching the serial deals for something worthwhile

$24.99 with free glow-in-the-dark steelbook was enough incentive for me to get the PS5 version.  What can I say, I'm a sucker for gimmicky trinkets.

What's the difference between Anniv and Special Edition? I already have the Special Edition.

"Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year Awards, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim celebrates 10 years of adventuring in stunning detail. The Anniversary Edition includes a decade worth of content: the critically acclaimed core game and add-ons of Skyrim Special Edition, plus over 500 unique pieces of content from Creation Club including pre-existing and new quests, dungeons, bosses, weapons, spells, and more."

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the difference between Anniv and Special Edition? I already have the Special Edition.
It comes with all of the Creation Club content. They added a slew of new ones on there as well. It's not huge, but if you love Skyrim it's not a bad deal for console.

Nothing else will make you feel like Hugh Jackman. $80 is a steal.

bread's done
Back