Best Buy 15 Days of Gaming

The only “highlights” were Breath of the Wild and New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe at $30 each. Everything else was a dumpster fire. I didn’t buy a single thing.
Somewhat agree, although I'm probably biased in still being salty over missing out on Nier at Walmart and waiting on chat at Best Buy forever not knowing they don't price match Black Friday deals.

Objectively, I thought Death Loop was a good deal and probably would have bought that if I had a PS5. I almost got Far Cry 6 at that price but realized it'll be even cheaper soon enough.

Weird that the last day sale is Vanguard for a much worse price than Walmart had on BF. I can’t imagine they sell very many of these.

The $20 2k22 deal was pretty good. Only because gamestop price matched & I was able to get it for $10 with the 50% off deal. Everything else was meh

50% off new? wasn't it 50% off used?
dude's story is sketchy at best, even if he price matched the used game with the new price at best buy, the price match means it wouldn't have rang up as 50% off. so he would have had to pm a new price for a used game and then got an override to make that price half off. at best a humble brag on a practically impossible to replicate deal, at worst just a straight lie to create fomo

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what? You guys loved these deals so much they are bringing them back tomorrow:

-Cyberpunk

-Back 4 Blood

-Far Cry 6

-Madden 22

-FIFA 22

-Battlefield 2042

-Just Dance 2022

-Razer Wolverine Ultimate

Enjoy! :lol:

Is Far Cry 6 worth the $25? Or should I try to finish FC5 and my backlog before picking it up? Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

Is Far Cry 6 worth the $25? Or should I try to finish FC5 and my backlog before picking it up? Thanks in advance and happy holidays!
It's 100% worth that price. Very fun game. I have over 60 hours in already and not close to done.
But you should finish FC5 as well.

Guess what? You guys loved these deals so much they are bringing them back tomorrow:

-Cyberpunk

-Back 4 Blood

-Far Cry 6

-Madden 22

-FIFA 22

-Battlefield 2042

-Just Dance 2022

they left off nba 2k22! i fell asleep debating next gen or current gen and woke up at 1:01am lol

If you like the Far Cry formula, then its a decent deal at $25. I enjoyed FC3, 4, and 5 more than 6. I liked the characters and story better in all the previous games. I couldn't get myself to care for the characters in 6 like I have in the past. I feel the main villian in 6 is no where near as interesting as Vaas, Pagan, or Joseph.

-Cyberpunk

-Back 4 Blood

-Far Cry 6

-Madden 22

-FIFA 22

-Battlefield 2042

-Just Dance 2022

How much is Back 4 Blood? I reeeaaaaaally need it be $19.99 so GS has used copies for under $20!!!

Far cry for 25 was gud.
$20 would have been good, $25 is just par the course. Given it’s an Ubisoft game it’ll hit $20 soon enough.

Somewhat agree, although I'm probably biased in still being salty over missing out on Nier at Walmart and waiting on chat at Best Buy forever not knowing they don't price match Black Friday deals.

Objectively, I thought Death Loop was a good deal and probably would have bought that if I had a PS5. I almost got Far Cry 6 at that price but realized it'll be even cheaper soon enough.
True that Deathloop was another “highlight” for the price, especially a couple of months after release. Other than those three (two Switch games and Deathloop) everything else was meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought BOTW for my nephews as their first Switch game (ages 5 and 7). They are getting a Switch OLED. Debated getting the SMBU game too but felt that overloading them with multiple games would dilute the interest. BOTW has plenty of content for months. 

Had to return my deathloop PC because game wouldnt work with my custom PC, said processor not supported, stupid can play a lot of newer games.  Oh well.

If you like the Far Cry formula, then its a decent deal at $25. I enjoyed FC3, 4, and 5 more than 6. I liked the characters and story better in all the previous games. I couldn't get myself to care for the characters in 6 like I have in the past. I feel the main villian in 6 is no where near as interesting as Vaas, Pagan, or Joseph.
Same, complete waste of a great actor. Started off somewhat strong and then just hit a flat note for the duration of the game. I'm also surprised the other person was able to find 60 hours worth of gameplay from it as we finished it in under a week. Sure we didn't 100% the map but there's literally zero reason to do so since 90% of it isn't tied to story or rewards. It's just chores to say "hey, we put gameplay there". We also enjoyed every other FC game over this one and not really sure what happened; perhaps franchise fatigue is finally hitting Ubisoft employees.

bread's done
Back