-Rare Replay

Skylanders SuperChargers B1G1
Skylanders SuperChargers Starter $34.99
Disney Infinity 3.0 Starter $39.99

3DS XL $174.99

Hyrule Warriors Legends $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
you should be able to get a price match if you get a competent employee.
so let me clarify. i'm doing in store pickup so i think it classifies as a online order. I thought i read somewhere those are handled by calling in or are they all done at customer service in store?

so let me clarify. i'm doing in store pickup so i think it classifies as a online order. I thought i read somewhere those are handled by calling in or are they all done at customer service in store?
You could do it over the phone (which is a headache, imo). For your situation, in times in the past, such as Star Wars, I've taken the order # and done it in-store. They did it as an 'exchange' to not lose the $10 RZ but there's nothing tied to UFC. I would rather do it in-store than deal with it over the phone.

You could do it over the phone (which is a headache, imo). For your situation, in times in the past, such as Star Wars, I've taken the order # and done it in-store. They did it as an 'exchange' to not lose the $10 RZ but there's nothing tied to UFC. I would rather do it in-store than deal with it over the phone.
cool thanks. I remember I did it once for bluray and it was pretty easy.

I think im just going to return it clean though. I just renewed my GCU and it came with a $5 off any new game over $29.99. So I plan to pick it up again on Sunday.

I've done it over the phone multiple times in the past and never really had an issue.

In everyone's opinion, what is the best way to purchase UFC. I have it pre-ordered for store pick up already. Should I pick it up today and do a price adjustment Sunday or just wait until Sunday to pick it up? I am also a little skeptical about the game being on sale so quickly, so maybe the price in the ad is an error. I would assume they would have to honor it anyway?

In everyone's opinion, what is the best way to purchase UFC. I have it pre-ordered for store pick up already. Should I pick it up today and do a price adjustment Sunday or just wait until Sunday to pick it up? I am also a little skeptical about the game being on sale so quickly, so maybe the price in the ad is an error. I would assume they would have to honor it anyway?
Same boat here. I have been playing it already since I have EA access and still have several hours there left. The only reason I pre-ordered is to get immediate access to Tyson. I was just going to pick and return and possibly rebuy sunday since I have a coupon. Your case might be easier to just get a price match. Really bummed BB haven't been adding new games to their preorder deals with RZ certs.

Its going to be in sale at game stop as well so its not a pricing error

Used the SamsungPay app today and opted for the $30 BBY giftcard.

Will go buy UFC 2 on Sunday with that giftcard + GCU. Should cost me about $4 oop expense for a game week after release.

Used the SamsungPay app today and opted for the $30 BBY giftcard.

Will go buy UFC 2 on Sunday with that giftcard + GCU. Should cost me about $4 oop expense for a game week after release.
Ofcourse the new phones get all the love. i got my note 5 a few months ago, wish i had never added a card because i did that and never used it which means i missed out on a few deals that are available since then after you add your first card.

The more I think about buying UFC 2 at the discount the more I am starting to think I should wait because the last UFC dropped incredibly fast to $20 and even $10 shortly after release. If the game turns out to be really good, I might still pick it up, but I think I can be cheaper on this one. 

Deals not mentioned in OP:

• Save up to $9 on select Disney Infinity 3.0 figures (Minimum savings is $5, excludes: Ant Man, Baloo, Boba Fett, Black Suit Spider-Man, and Vision)
  • Save $50 on any Xbox One Console
  • Save 10% on select Xbox One accessories (Stereo Headset, Halo 5: Guardians LE controller and Power A Dual Controller Charging Station pictured)

Sweet never done a price adjustment before. I ordered online does that matter or can I still take it into a store?

Bogus that they exclude the new Disney Infinity figures when we ALL know they will be on sale sometime anyway. Boo!

• Save up to $9 on select Disney Infinity 3.0 figures (Minimum savings is $5, excludes: Ant Man, Baloo, Boba Fett, Black Suit Spider-Man, and Vision)
  • Save 10% on select Xbox One accessories (Stereo Headset, Halo 5: Guardians LE controller and Power A Dual Controller Charging Station pictured)
Also, this isn't in the ad but is mentioned on signage for Sunday:

• Free Pixels and The Walk on Blu-ray with purchase of any PlayStation 4 console

So we shouldn't have any issues if we buy UFC 2 today (or pick up a preorder) and then call the 800 number on Sunday to do the price adjustment? Debating on whether or not I should pick up my preorder today.

My stores go out of their way to tell me they won't price match online purchases in store.  Be prepared to return/rebuy depending on how cranky yours is.  They can exchange, technically but it's up to the rep to decide if they want to or not.

Getting a price match with GCU over the phone has gone anywhere from OK to wasting an hour on the phone for nothing, depending on your rep's ability. 

*Cue wall of success stories*

Is Rainbow 6 Siege worth picking up for $24 GCU?

I redeemed the gold pass before trading-in the game to Amazon so there's that but idk if adds anything exciting to the game

Is Rainbow 6 Siege worth picking up for $24 GCU?

I redeemed the gold pass before trading-in the game to Amazon so there's that but idk if adds anything exciting to the game
I need to add that to the regret megathread. After a certain point the SP is only good for minor stuff like an XP bonus. Having early access to content that eventually becomes free is NOT a good reason to have a $30 SP...

I need to add that to the regret megathread. After a certain point the SP is only good for minor stuff like an XP bonus. Having early access to content that eventually becomes free is NOT a good reason to have a $30 SP...
Imagine getting the game home... and then realizing there is no story lol. As far as the season pass goes, the value depends on how much you enjoy and will play the game. If you're going to dedicate a lot of time to it, then you will eventually earn enough points to purchase the additional operators. For me, I just don't see myself playing enough to unlock the operators and want access to them whenever I decide to play the game. At least, that's what I tell myself to make me feel better

Oh so the SP is just early access to free content?
From oobi.com:

The Season Pass year-long premium membership includes:
  • 7-day exclusive access to 8 all-new Operators that you can instantly add to your roster
  • exclusive Season Pass Porter weapon skin
  • Safari Bundle of five weapons skins
  • 600 Rainbow Credits that can be used to purchase additional in-game content
  • 5% permanent Renown boost to speed up progression
  • 5 daily challenges instead of the standard 3 for more rewards

So it's a little more than that, plus a few permanent bonuses (see last two items).

From oobi.com:

The Season Pass year-long premium membership includes:
  • 7-day exclusive access to 8 all-new Operators that you can instantly add to your roster
  • exclusive Season Pass Porter weapon skin
  • Safari Bundle of five weapons skins
  • 600 Rainbow Credits that can be used to purchase additional in-game content
  • 5% permanent Renown boost to speed up progression
  • 5 daily challenges instead of the standard 3 for more rewards

So it's a little more than that, plus a few permanent bonuses (see last two items).
It's basically worthless.

• The first "benefit" is basically a shortcut bundle. If you play the game enough, you'll easily have enough points to buy them. Especially if you've been playing from launch.
  • Porter skin. It's just one skin. Not even sure if it can be applied to all guns.
  • The safari bundle can be purchased separately for $5. I also don't think they look that great.
  • 600 credits is worth $5. There isn't even much you can buy with just 600. If you really want digital currency based weapon skins, you could spend less than you would buying the season pass and get more skins than you would with the pass.
  • The 5% renown boost is laughable at best. 5% is basically nothing, especially for a $30 fee.
  • The 5 daily challenges are misleading. You don't get 5 new challenges a day. Your available slots goes from 3 to 5. You only get one new challenge added daily. So, unless you didn't play for five days, you wouldn't get any benefit from having these two extra slots. Not only that, but the xp you get from these challenges is so small.
All in all the pass is a waste of $30.

Are infinity figures going to be on sale?

Just hide the post with the scans and edit the OP with everything typed out

Here's the games already

:xb1: Gears of War Ultimate Edition $9.99
:xb1: Rare Replay $19.99
:xb1: :ps4: Rainbow Six Siege $29.99
:xb1: :ps4: Fallout 4 $39.99
:xb1: Halo 5 $39.99
:xb1: :ps4: AC Syndicate $29.99
:xb1: :ps4: UFC 2 $39.99
:xb1: :ps4: :360: :ps3: NBA 2K16 $39.99
:xb1: :ps4: Far Cry Primal $49.99
UFC is already $40??!?! I think i'll wait longer so it'll go down even more haha.

Question for all: My brother in law wants an Xbox 1 this weekend. He knows about the price drop tomorrow, however, today he can get the Division bundle for $399 and get a free copy of GTA5. When the price drops tomorrow ($50) but they drop the free GTA, could he still get it price adjusted?!?

Rainbow Six Siege is down to $30, eh? Thats like $25 with GCU, not too bad for being online-only
And the TIV is holding steady at $25, with GCU would be $27.50 plus the RZ points. With tax it's essentially a wash if you were to trade in and then buy again, but I'll probably be heading over there today since The Division is keeping me occupied and Uncharted 4 on the horizon.

Don't get me wrong though, it's a good game and worth it at this price.

Question for all: My brother in law wants an Xbox 1 this weekend. He knows about the price drop tomorrow, however, today he can get the Division bundle for $399 and get a free copy of GTA5. When the price drops tomorrow ($50) but they drop the free GTA, could he still get it price adjusted?!?
The one on newegg or such had like 6 games with it.

Order for pick-up tonight for in-store pickup and pick it up tomorrow. Hypothetically the xbox should automatically adjust to the new lower price upon pick up and you still get the free game (via store pickup or shipping)

P.S. Plus majority of the six games bundle can be bought at a relative discount with the exception of The Division

bread's done
Back