Best Buy Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

NeoMonk

CAGiversary!
Official ad Here: BestBuy Black Friday Ad

Consoles:

:switch: $299.99 Nintendo Switch w/ Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Console Bundle Neon Red/Blue
:ps4: $199.99 Playstation 4 1TB Bundle w/ TLOU/GOW/Horizon Zero Dawn
:ps4: $249.99 Playstation VR Blood & Truth/Everybody's Golf VR Bundle
:ps4: $199.99 Playstation VR Trover/Five Nights at Freddy's Bundle
:xb1: $349.99 XBOX One X 1TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Bundle
:xb1: $199.99 XBOX ONE S 1TB NBA2k20 Bundle
:xb1: $149.99 XBOX ONE S 1TB All-Digital Edition

Accessories:

:switch: $59.99 Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Set
:switch: $19.99 Nintendo Pokeball Plus 
:switch: $14.99 PowerA Wired Controllers
:ps4: $39.99 All Dualshock 4 Controllers 
:xb1: $39.99 XBOX ONE Controllers 
:xb1: $24.99 XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Membership 
:xb1: $14.99 XBOX Live 3 Month Gold Membership

Games:    
$44.99 

:switch: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition
:switch: Power Rangers Battle for The Grid

$39.99 

:switch: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 
:switch: Super Mario Odyssey
:switch: Super Mario Party
:switch: Splatoon 2
:switch: Mario Tennis Aces
:switch: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
:switch: Octopath Traveler
:ps4: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 
:ps4: Need for Speed Heat 
:ps4: Code Vein 
:ps4: The Sinking City Day One Edition 

$34.99

:ps4: Shenmue 3

$29.99 

:switch: Hollow Knight 
:switch: Zombieland Double Tap Road Trip
:switch: Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition
:switch: Dragon Marked for Death
:ps4: NHL 20 
:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops 4 
:ps4: Control 
:ps4: Nascar Heat 4
:ps4: eFootball PES 2020 
:ps4: Shadow of The Tomb Raider Definitive Edition 
:ps4: Street Outlaws The List 
:ps4: GreedFall 
:xb1: WWE 2K20

$27.99

:ps4: FIFA 20 
:ps4: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint 
:ps4: Borderlands 3 
:xb1: Madden NFL 20 
:xb1: NBA 2K20 

$24.99 

:switch: Diablo 3 Eternal Collection 
:switch: Overwatch Legendary Edition  
:switch: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age 
:switch: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster 
:switch: Dead By Daylight: Definitive Edition
:switch: Just Dance 2020 
:switch: Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
:switch: Spyro Reignited Trilogy 
:switch: Super DragonBall Heroes World Mission 
:switch: Shining Resonance Refrain 
:switch: Undertale 
:switch: :ps4: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
:ps4: Red Dead Redemption 2 
:ps4: Sekiro 
:ps4: Mortal Kombat 11 
:ps4: Judgement 
:ps4: Catherine: Full Body 
:ps4: Dragon Quest Builders 2 
:xb1: Gears 5
:xb1: Wreckfest 
:3ds: Persona Q2 
:3ds: Pokemon Ultra Sun 
:3ds: Pokemon Ultra Moon 
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey Nexus 
:pc: WOW: Battle for Azeroth 

$19.99

:switch: Saints Row: The Third Full Package Edition 
:switch: Disney Classic games: Aladdin and the Lion King 
:switch: Collection of Mana 
:switch: Overcooked! 2 
:switch: Valkyria Chronicles 4 
:switch: Terraria 
:switch: Raiden V: Directors Cut Limited Edition
:switch: Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair 
:switch: YuGiOh: Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution 
:switch: Killer Queen Black
:switch: Team Sonic Racing 
:switch: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
:switch: Rocket League
:switch: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
:switch: Sid Meier's Civilization VI
:switch: Contra Rogue Corps
:switch: Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Edition
:switch: Enter The Gungeon
:switch: Star Wars Pinball
:switch: LEGO Harry Potter Collection
:switch: LEGO DC Super-Villains 
:switch: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
:switch: LEGO The Incredibles
:switch: LEGO Jurassic World
:switch: The LEGO Movie 2
:ps4: Days Gone 
:ps4: RAGE 2 
:ps4: Plants vs Zombies Battle for Neighborville 
:ps4: Concrete Genie 
:ps4: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unkown 
:ps4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR 
:ps4: Jump Force 
:ps4: Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy 
:ps4: MLB The Show 19 
:ps4: MediEvil 
:ps4: NIER Automata GOTY YoRHa Edition 
:ps4: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age 
:ps4: Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition 
:xb1: Metro Exodus Day One Edition 
:xb1: Wolfenstein: Youngblood 
:xb1: Forza Horizon 4 
:xb1: Wolfenstein Youngblood Deluxe Edition 
:xb1: Sea of Thieves 
:xb1: World War Z 
:xb1: Just Cause 4 
:xb1: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition 
:xb1: Hitman 2 
:pc: Sims 4

$16.99

:switch: Megaman 11
:switch: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection 

$14.99

:switch: Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered Edition
:switch: Scribblenauts Mega Pack 
:switch: Rayman Legends Definitive Edition 
:switch: NBA2K Playgrounds 2 
:switch: America's Greatest Game Shows: Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy
:switch: Hasbro Game Night
:switch: Sports Party 
:switch: Monopoly 
:switch: Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle
:switch: Legendary Fishing 
:ps4: LEGO The Incredibles 
:ps4: Cars 3: Driven to Win 
:ps4: Marvel's SpiderMan GOTY Edition 
:ps4: Kingdom Hearts 3 
:ps4: Resident Evil 2 
:ps4: Battlefield V 
:ps4: Assassin's Creed Odyssey 
:ps4: Overwatch 
:ps4: Devil May Cry 5 
:ps4: Shadow of the Tomb Raider 
:ps4: The Dark Pictures Man of Medan 
:ps4: Yakuza Kiwami 2 Steelbook Edtiion 
:ps4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition 
:ps4: Shenmue 1&2 Launch Edition 
:ps4: Yakuza 6: The Song of Life "Essence of Art Edition" 
:ps4: Fallout 4 GOTY Edition 
:ps4: Injustice 2 Legendary Edition 
:ps4: Watchdogs 2 
:ps4: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops II 
:ps4: Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and the Lion King 
:xb1: Super Lucky's Tale 
:xb1: Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection 
:xb1: Grand Theft Auto 5 Premium Edition 
:xb1: Diablo 3 Eternal Collection 
:xb1: Rainbow Six Siege 
:xb1: LEGO Harry Potter Collection  
:xb1: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 
:xb1: Far Cry New Dawn 
:xb1: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 

$9.99

:switch: Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack 
:ps4: God of War 
:ps4: Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition 
:ps4: The Last Of Us Remastered 
:ps4: Uncharted; The Nathan Drake Collection 
:ps4: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 
:ps4: Persona 5 
:ps4: Nioh 
:ps4: Ratchet & Clank 
:ps4: Little Big Planet 3 
:ps4: Bloodborne 
:ps4: Until Dawn 
:ps4: God of War 3 Remastered 
:ps4: Anthem 
:ps4: Yakuza 0 
:ps4: Yakuza Kiwami 
:xb1: Fallout 76 
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition

*Game & Console pairing are exactly as shown in ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
My GCU expires in a couple days so I just got the 25% off coupon. Am I better off preordering something else with that coupon, or combining them into 1 order?

Example: I preordered FF7 for 48. Should I cancel and reorder with the coupon? Will it take 25 percent off of 48, or the original 60? If it only takes off 12 dollars (25 percent of 48), then that's not using it to it's full potential (saving it to preorder something else later, thus saving 15). But I've basically preordered everything I want for the next 6 months at this point before it expires.
Lol. Your post is the post I was going to post. Even the same game I was thinking of using the 25% coupon on.

I think it will take it off after the 20%. At least that's how my Cyberpunk order worked with a 10% coupon they sent me.

When does your GCU expire? Mine is on the 28th and haven't gotten the coupon yet.

Lol. Your post is the post I was going to post. Even the same game I was thinking of using the 25% coupon on.
I think it will take it off after the 20%. At least that's how my Cyberpunk order worked with a 10% coupon they sent me.
When does your GCU expire? Mine is on the 28th and haven't gotten the coupon yet.
Mine expires the 24th. Got the coupon in the email this past sunday or Monday, so you should be getting it shortly.

I'm probably just gonna hang onto the coupon, since it says good until May. I screenshotted it since people here said they had trouble reopening it. I've preordered everything I'm interested in for next year and can still use that coupon if something comes out that surprises.

Does anyone know for sure when these prices go live? It says stores open Thursday 5PM, Online Shopping Available All Day; I assume that means it starts 12:00 AM PST on Thursday, but can anyone confirm?

More likely EST based on past experience, but yeah - that's exactly what it means. And it probably won't go live at midnight on the dot; you'll want to be at the PC, refreshing for the first 15 minutes or so.

Don't BB's sales usually go live the day before? So Tuesday night into Wednesday morning at 1/2 am?

I could have sworn in the past they did it like that, but maybe I'm mistaken.

Elite and elite plus have a few extra deals up but from what I can tell it’s just the door buster TVs and a few cameras sound bars etc

The $299 65 inch Hisense they have that can do HDR10 and Dolby Vision seems like a pretty good deal, even though the tv is probably terrible, still a 65 inch for 300 that can do Dolby vision...

At least for me I got Builders 2 on PS4 for the BF price. Borderlands 3 and Red Dead still at retail. Weird that Red Dead wasn't included considering how many times that has been on sale this year.

I placed a small order so far: DQ Builders 2 (PS4) for $24.99 and Friday the 13th (Switch) for $19.99.

Looks like everything else I was interested in will have to wait.  Seems to be a lot of Ubisoft and Square Enix titles in the Early Access.

And for those that are wondering, GCU does not stack with early access as expected.

So they have almost none of the movies on sale for early access this year even with Elite Plus .... definitely getting worse every single year.

So they have almost none of the movies on sale for early access this year even with Elite Plus .... definitely getting worse every single year.
I mean, it's not even the week of BF. Lets be real here: everyone jumping the gun is what's getting worse.

There are a few things that were not advertised in the BF ad that are part of Early Access.  So far I've noticed Legendary Fishing (PS4) for $9.99 and Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy (PS4) for $9.99.  The Switch versions of those were advertised for $14.99, but none of the other versions were.  Makes we wonder if there will be more unadvertised items popping up (hope so).

I mean, it's not even the week of BF. Lets be real here: everyone jumping the gun is what's getting worse.
And that has exactly what to do with it? It’s not like this is just another random sale they are calling an early Black Friday sale. Even if it’s not Black Friday week, this is their early access sale for elite and elite plus this year.

Not only did they get rid of the day just for elite and elite plus, they also severely reduced the number of deals available during the early access compared to prior years. How is that not getting worse?

To be honest though, almost everything is always available on Black Friday nowadays. Nothing really sells out anymore - in the past there was a reason to line up at 3am. So even though a lot of items arnt part of this early sale...everything will still most likely be attainable

Almost bit on AC: Odyssey and FFXIV...but I know they won't sell out of AC, and I'll never play FF.

If they had the Yakuza games and Shenmue 1&2 on sale I could've knocked out most of my list.

And that has exactly what to do with it? It’s not like this is just another random sale they are calling an early Black Friday sale. Even if it’s not Black Friday week, this is their early access sale for elite and elite plus this year.

Not only did they get rid of the day just for elite and elite plus, they also severely reduced the number of deals available during the early access compared to prior years. How is that not getting worse?
It means the further they stray away from actual BF, the less early deals there will be. They need a reason for people to still show up on BF, right?

Thanks for the suggestion, I might wait for a digital sale on the titles I'm not 100% sure on like Nioh. I actually played TLoU on a PS3 so I don't need it on PS4 but I got the Uncharted Collection at Target($5.98 for anyone intrigued) and I'm liking it so I'll probably get UC4 too. I'd like to get Bloodborne but I see that it doesn't come with the DLC here which I'm kind of a stickler about. Might get Yakuza 0 and Horizon too.
LOL. I love how you're like "The Uncharted trilogy seems decent so far so I might get 4." I'm paraphrasing of course. The Uncharted series is one of the best series of games ever made. Period.

It means the further they stray away from actual BF, the less early deals there will be. They need a reason for people to still show up on BF, right?
I guess. Maybe that's why there wasn't even an email sent out about it to announce the sale. BestBuy's social team kept telling everyone to watch their emails for the start time announcement but then starts the sale without even sending out a notice.

Even on their post on their forums they made a big deal about the number of deals that will be included and how Elite / Plumbing and Total Tech would have an even larger selection to choose from. Technically they told the truth. Elite gets exactly 12 items more on the sale list and none of them are games / movies etc. Just TVs and Cameras.

Not only does it not work on early access, but some of the games that aren't early access, but will be part of BF, won't give the discount either.

I guess. Maybe that's why there wasn't even an email sent out about it to announce the sale. BestBuy's social team kept telling everyone to watch their emails for the start time announcement but then starts the sale without even sending out a notice.

Even on their post on their forums they made a big deal about the number of deals that will be included and how Elite / Plumbing and Total Tech would have an even larger selection to choose from. Technically they told the truth. Elite gets exactly 12 items more on the sale list and none of them are games / movies etc. Just TVs and Cameras.
I'm thinking they hit the oh shit button since Walmart and a few other sites have just been slowly rolling out some BF deals early. Same rules that apply to street dates definitely apply here.

Oh I meant it as a "how does one even find games like this that I've never heard of" lol.
Oh, it's more or less still the same answer.

I actually just look through ALL of the Switch games daily to see what's changed in price drastically. ;D

Though this one I have been eyeing for awhile, so I knew about it before hand. ^___^

Almost bit on AC: Odyssey and FFXIV...but I know they won't sell out of AC, and I'll never play FF.

If they had the Yakuza games and Shenmue 1&2 on sale I could've knocked out most of my list.
Best Buy will have all of those things on sale.

I paid a hundred fucking dollars and didn't get a steelbook!
Shenmue 3’s kickstarter hasn’t been the worst managed one by a long shot, even among highly successful kickstarters, but it’s still been a shitshow for most of the last year at least.

Kind of nice being on the outside looking in for a change.

Is Until Dawn Rush of Blood Worth purchasing physical before my GCU expires, or should I wait for a low price for the digital version? 

Is Until Dawn Rush of Blood Worth purchasing physical before my GCU expires, or should I wait for a low price for the digital version?
It was free for PS+ a while back, so I’d imagine they probably put it on steep discount when it’s on sale. Amazing game though, one of my favorite PSVR games.

Can’t believe Shenmue 3 is $35 already with the steelbook. At this rate it will be $10 in a month, this will be some Anthem level price drop, I can wait.

Grabbed :ps4: Dragon Quest Builders 2 for $25.

My sister ordered :ps4: Just Dance 2020 for $25. My brother may get it for Switch for the same price.

Picked up (all PS4)

For me:
Shenmue 3

Kids for Christmas:
Division 2
Dirt Rally 2.0
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
Dragon Quest Builders 2

Odd, but they're making me pick up the bonus items in store (Shenmue steelbook and Division 2 patch). Did this happen to anyone else?

Picked up (all PS4)
For me:
Shenmue 3
Kids for Christmas:
Division 2
Dirt Rally 2.0
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Dragon Quest Builders 2
Odd, but they're making me pick up the bonus items in store (Shenmue steelbook and Division 2 patch). Did this happen to anyone else?
Had the same thing with the steel book. Was able to change to shipping about 20 minutes after I ordered.

Picked up (all PS4)

For me:
Shenmue 3

Kids for Christmas:
Division 2
Dirt Rally 2.0
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Dragon Quest Builders 2

You couldn't have gotten your kids any good games? (Other than odyssey) >.<

bread's done
Back