Best Buy @Gamer Coupons expire 10/6 Mass Effect 3 $10, Lollipop Chainsaw $20 360 PS3

[quote name='doc_j88']Ten years?! What the hell?[/QUOTE]

That made me laugh my ass off. Well, not really, but it made me grin and chuckle more than most things. I can't imagine being separated from my immediate family for that long... then again, I'm pretty sure it's been about ten years since my oldest sister and I had a conversation that lasted for more than 30 seconds.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Mass Effect 3 CE :ps3: is $29.99 - $20 Off @Gamer coupon + tax = $10.80[/QUOTE]

Oh man thought it was 29.99 after The coupon.

There's one in the area about 60 miles away. About to gas up.

[quote name='doc_j88']Oh man thought it was 29.99 after The coupon.

There's one in the area about 60 miles away. About to gas up.[/QUOTE]

Better call and have them hold it first.

[quote name='Shimrra']Got my ME3 not sure when I will ever get around to playing it but still couldn't pass up on the price.[/QUOTE]

Well, given the fact that the Mass Effect trilogy will be coming out in another month, it makes sense that they finally reduced the price of their stand along game.

[quote name='cancerman1120']No problem getting :360: Mass Effect 3 but got the last copy of :360: Lollipop Chainsaw. Between a $10 copy of ME3 and a $8 copy of ME I see no reason to buy the ME Trilogy. I will be on the lookout for a cheap ME2 now.[/QUOTE]

I remember my first issue of @Gamer got me ME2 for $5! Too bad you missed out on that one.

Hoping to get ME3 on my way home tonight. I have a few games in my car to trade in because I want to upgrade my vanilla copy of Dead Island to the GOTY edition when that coupon becomes active, so I should be able to grab both with the credit.

Got the normal ME3 and LC, had $10 RZ and $20 cash in my pocket so as far as my wife knows I only spent $1.75.

Shhhh don't tell her or else I won't get any multi-play in the bedroom tonight ;)

[quote name='Brother Daz']Picked up a ME3 and Lollipop this morning for the xbox, Thanks OP.

So I had a extra ME3 coupon, while standing in line there were a couple of young guys behind me that I seen back in the gaming section. I decided to ask them if they wanted a coupon that would get the ME3 for $10. They both look at me like I'm crazy and like I was trying to hand them a anthrax laced coupon or some shit. They were like naw man and stepped back away from me as I was handing it to them, maybe they were stuck on not talking to strangers IDK.[/QUOTE]
:lol:I had the exact opposite experience. I was in BB to renew my Gamer's Club Unlocked subscription for another year and was debating if I wanted to grab Mass Effect 3 for PS3 for $10 or not, since I haven't even opened the copy of Mass Effect 2 I bought for $5 a while ago.

So as I'm standing there shooting the shit with the gaming rep, this hot mom comes up and asks him about Madden 12 for the 360, which she wants to get for her kid. She has a pre-owned copy in her hand. So I had my coupons out anyway to rip the ME3 one off of the rest and notice the $15 off a pre-owned Madden 12 or NCAA Football 12 one. I'm like 'I have a coupon here that'll get you $15 off that used price' and hand it to her.:) She's smiling and thanks me at least 2-3x.

Then, of course, I did nothing to follow up.:whistle2:s#-o Not that I woulda ever stood a chance with a woman like that anyway, but I mean....damnnnnnn.:drool:

Traded in Mass Effect 3 vanilla for $14 and got the CE for $9.99. Also picked up Lollipop Chainsaw for $20 while I was there.

[quote name='AukeySeven']Got the normal ME3 and LC, had $10 RZ and $20 cash in my pocket so as far as my wife knows I only spent $1.75.

Shhhh don't tell her or else I won't get any multi-play in the bedroom tonight ;)[/QUOTE]

I think my wife seeing me play a game with a highschool cheerleader that allows upskirt camera views might dampen any hopes of bedroom co-op more than budgetary concerns. :)

By the way boys and girls, I figured I should mention this(already mentioned in another @Gamer coupon thread), but I'll put this here too in decent sized font for everyone to see.

If you're up for renewal soon for the GCU and really wanted that COD "special" issue, then renew NOW and have them scan that issue when at the store renewing. WHY?

THE $10 COD special issue WILL ZERO OUT when renewing the GCU if they scan it as part of the transaction!!!!

I did just that about thirty minutes ago and no, it did not zero out... They had to manually zero it out for me.

This was a renewal, and they brought up the magazine and zeroed it out manually without me asking though.

I've already mentioned this in a couple of the @Gamer threads(how many are there?:whistle2:s).

Anyway, that Call Of Duty Special Edition magazine from @Gamer WILL ZERO OUT if you renew your Gamer's Club Unlocked if it's scanned as part of the transaction.

It worked for me automatically. They scanned my RZ card, the flyer barcode to renew for $14.99 and then the special edition mag. It brought up a pop up before the end of the transaction to apply the package and then it zeroed the mag out while charging me $16 for the renewal.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']By the way boys and girls, I figured I should mention this(already mentioned in another @Gamer coupon thread), but I'll put this here too in decent sized font for everyone to see.

If you're up for renewal soon for the GCU and really wanted that COD "special" issue, then renew NOW and have them scan that issue when at the store renewing. WHY?

THE $10 COD special issue WILL ZERO OUT when renewing the GCU if they scan it as part of the transaction!!!![/QUOTE]

How does this work? I keep seeing people mention a $5 coupon for renewing or various promotions like this but every time i ask the employees at the store they look at me with a blank look on their face and say there are no promotions for renewing at all.

How does a magazine zero out if you renew? And whats the COD special issue?

^_^x KD

I hadn't even looked on here before heading to Best Buy to trade in a few things today, was going to use the ME3 coupon to get it for $20, so imagine my surprise when I saw it marked down so I could get it for $10 instead.

So now I think I've used at least one coupon from every issue since I got the subscription in the spring (the one with Rage for $5).

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I think my wife seeing me play a game with a highschool cheerleader that allows upskirt camera views might dampen any hopes of bedroom co-op more than budgetary concerns. :)[/QUOTE]
hahahahahahah

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I think my wife seeing me play a game with a highschool cheerleader that allows upskirt camera views might dampen any hopes of bedroom co-op more than budgetary concerns. :)[/QUOTE]

Oh god that should be my new signature.

But looks like I'll pick up ME3 Thursday after I make some trades towards Dishonored (crossing my fingers sleeping dogs doesn't drop with the new @gamer coupons coming out before thursday)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

So as I'm standing there shooting the shit with the gaming rep, this hot mom comes up and asks him about Madden 12 for the 360, which she wants to get for her kid. She has a pre-owned copy in her hand. So I had my coupons out anyway to rip the ME3 one off of the rest and notice the $15 off a pre-owned Madden 12 or NCAA Football 12 one. I'm like 'I have a coupon here that'll get you $15 off that used price' and hand it to her.:) She's smiling and thanks me at least 2-3x.

Then, of course, I did nothing to follow up.:whistle2:s#-o Not that I woulda ever stood a chance with a woman like that anyway, but I mean....damnnnnnn.:drool:[/QUOTE]

If I were there i'd give you that Gin Rummy face. You should have laid down the game like you were Tony Stark. Doesn't matter if you look like Terry Crews or Dude Love.

[quote name='VenomA7X']If I were there i'd give you that Gin Rummy face. You should have laid down the game like you were Tony Stark. Doesn't matter if you look like Terry Crews or Dude Love.[/QUOTE]

Now that's funny. :D

[quote name='doc_j88']Oh man thought it was 29.99 after The coupon.

There's one in the area about 60 miles away. About to gas up.[/QUOTE]
Save your gas and time. Have your closest store OMS it from that store to theirs. You pay for it (and apply your coupon) now and they'll call you to pick it up when it arrives.

Lol, it's not about the cost of the games as much as the quantity of games I have been buying... This last week I bought 6 games and only beat one (shadow of the damned).

[quote name='WNYX585AM']The deal hunter in me is dying to pick up PS3 versions of ME3 and Battlefield 3 for $10 even though I own both for Xbox 360. I guess I am just anxious to feel like I am getting something out of the coupons before they expire. Any justification for either game on PS3 if I already own them on Xbox?[/QUOTE]

Buy them to make a quick buck online?

When I subscribed, they gave me the month before this cause they were out of stock of this issue.

Is there any way I can get the magazine this is in if i complain?

[quote name='pimpster4183']I picked up LC today, had plenty of mags left.. Cost like $27 w/ tax for the Mag and the game.[/QUOTE]

Good deal, it would be nice to just pay $20 but what are you gonna do? Too bad gamestop/game informer doesn't include coupons, I may subscribe to this sometime as they sent me a free issue 1 time, I believe a few yrs ago when Red Dead was coming out. (Didn't happen to use the coupons though).

Since it's $5 an issue though, I feel we would all be better off to get the year for $15 And hope good surprises come. That way it feels like a deal too when we're not paying to use a coupon, though even paying $5 you're still saving $15 then.

How many of you try to flip games bought cheap for more? I'm attempting to do just that, was trying eBay and now Amazon, bought Twisted metal (starhawk skin included) for $20, tried to sell for about $50 when it was $60, now the price dropped to $40 MSRP so i'm trying to sell for $35 on Amazon, not everyone is a CAG like us, Some will only pay full price if you're that excited or nothing else to play, otherwise wait. Even buy the game for a huge sale and if you play it soon enough you could still make a used profit.

And http://www.amazon.com/shops/leaderm if anyone wants to take a look, just trying to make some money on some used games i have laying around and others.

About the RZ Mystery Cert, how much did you guys manage to get? I got the default $5, i saw someone else mention it so i'm just curious if anyone got lucky with it. And did everyone get these? I tried asking my family and feel they may or may not have accidentally deleted the email, it's too bad you have to print it and it isn't locked to your login with the other cert's to print from there or just check online.

[quote name='Gareee']Wow, did Gamespot pan RE6. You might wanna consider the video review before picking up preorders tomorrow.

http://www.gamespot.com/resident-ev...sidentEvil6Review;ResidentEvil6Review;WatchIt[/QUOTE]

not really very surprising. RE, and cacpcom in general have been spiraling down the drain for years. Im not sure what the deal is with most Japanese devs these days but they just seem to be unable to make a decent game anymore, with a few exceptions if you like traditional RPGs and stuff. Dont even get me started on the fiasco with Capcoms fighting game BS

^_^x KD

My wife had an issue with it too, but then I remembered she's just a woman so it doesn't matter what she thinks.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Why would people trade it back to bestbuy for 4 dollar profit ? Thats bad flipping[/QUOTE]

Definitely the lazy way of doing it, put it online for $20-25, even used the game prob sells more than $10.... I don't agree with trade in rip-offs....

Should at least have asked for a kiss in return. You never know. One act of kindness for another. :D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:I had the exact opposite experience. I was in BB to renew my Gamer's Club Unlocked subscription for another year and was debating if I wanted to grab Mass Effect 3 for PS3 for $10 or not, since I haven't even opened the copy of Mass Effect 2 I bought for $5 a while ago.

Then, of course, I did nothing to follow up.:whistle2:s#-o Not that I woulda ever stood a chance with a woman like that anyway, but I mean....damnnnnnn.:drool:[/QUOTE]

Damn you guys! I've only played about 30 minutes of ME1 and have ME2 unopened. How can I pass up a $10 copy of ME3 to complete the trilogy?

Question: Best Buy now price matches Amazon, right? Regular edition of ME3 is 20 bucks on Amazon so could I get Best Buy to price match the $20 price and then use my $20 gamer coupon to get the game for free? I'm new to gamer (just signed up less than 2 weeks ago) so I'm not sure how these coupons work. I see the "fine print" says not valid with other coupons or offers but a price match is different, no? Anyone have any experience with this??

[quote name='samusaran226']Question: Best Buy now price matches Amazon, right? Regular edition of ME3 is 20 bucks on Amazon so could I get Best Buy to price match the $20 price and then use my $20 gamer coupon to get the game for free? I'm new to gamer (just signed up less than 2 weeks ago) so I'm not sure how these coupons work. I see the "fine print" says not valid with other coupons or offers but a price match is different, no? Anyone have any experience with this??[/QUOTE]
Matching AMZ is YMMV and double dipping with PM is also, extremely YMMV.

[quote name='samusaran226']Question: Best Buy now price matches Amazon, right? Regular edition of ME3 is 20 bucks on Amazon so could I get Best Buy to price match the $20 price and then use my $20 gamer coupon to get the game for free? I'm new to gamer (just signed up less than 2 weeks ago) so I'm not sure how these coupons work. I see the "fine print" says not valid with other coupons or offers but a price match is different, no? Anyone have any experience with this??[/QUOTE]

No you can't price match and use the coupon. And my best buy doesn't match any online prices.

Going to get RE6 and Lollipop for myself tomorrow and a ME3 CE for PS3 for a CAG friend. Called my store, they have one ME3CE and are holding it for me till tomorrow...or so they say.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Nice. I was able to get a PS3 ME3 CE for 10 bucks. I just wish IT Was a 360 copy instead[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to decide if I'd rather have the N7 version on the PS3 or the regular 360 version. Since your save carries over, I think the 360 would be the better choice for me (assuming I ever finish ME2), but I'm not 100% sure yet.

[quote name='TooPoor']Matching AMZ is YMMV and double dipping with PM is also, extremely YMMV.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='perfectsil']No you can't price match and use the coupon. And my best buy doesn't match any online prices.[/QUOTE]

Well one of my friends who works for Best Buy tells me that they are supposed to price match Amazon (at his store at least) despite what some misinformed associates tell you. I just didn't want to bother him with some Best Buy questions if I could get the answer here but I guess I'll bug him a bit just to shed more light on this question lol.

[quote name='samusaran226']Well one of my friends who works for Best Buy tells me that they are supposed to price match Amazon (at his store at least) despite what some misinformed associates tell you. I just didn't want to bother him with some Best Buy questions if I could get the answer here but I guess I'll bug him a bit just to shed more light on this question lol.[/QUOTE]

I remember someone posted that it is a trial thing with them matching Amazon, so apparently it's only happening at some stores. As far as pricematching and then using the coupon, that's considered "double dipping" and they aren't suppose to stack the coupon on top of that if they go by the book. Of course, that may be YMMV if you get lucky.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:I had the exact opposite experience. I was in BB to renew my Gamer's Club Unlocked subscription for another year and was debating if I wanted to grab Mass Effect 3 for PS3 for $10 or not, since I haven't even opened the copy of Mass Effect 2 I bought for $5 a while ago.

What a surprising end to that story.

I am a gamers club unlocked member as of last month but haven't received my first gamer issue. How do I retrieve the coupons that are being mentioned? I would love to pick ME3 for ten dollars.

Boy, they sure waited till the last minute on ME3 and LC. I tried ordering both online for store pickup, but apparantly there is no way to use the magazine coupons online.

They told me to just call my local store, and they have pulled them now so I can pop over and snag them on cheap.

THIS is why I love CAG!

bread's done
Back