Best Buy @Gamer Coupons expire 10/6 Mass Effect 3 $10, Lollipop Chainsaw $20 360 PS3

I wish we could redeem these stupid things online. GAH, hate dealing with BB personnel. And what a waste of gas and time. I guess the point is to get us inside the store, though. Anway, thanks, OP. ME3 is only worth $5...and that's exactly what I paid (with RZ).

[quote name='dramasetter929']Did anyone had trouble using this coupon and the one that some of us received during the week with the mystery bonus credit ($5)[/QUOTE]

Nope, did it this morning, no problems.

Grabbed BF3 (PS3) & ME3 (360) for 20+tax. I didn't want to drive far for the ME3 CE (PS3) so I just grabbed ME3 to complete the trilogy. I now officially own all 3 ME games for $25 so I'm happy except I haven't even started ME1 yet.

[quote name='barrit']I remember someone posted that it is a trial thing with them matching Amazon, so apparently it's only happening at some stores. As far as pricematching and then using the coupon, that's considered "double dipping" and they aren't suppose to stack the coupon on top of that if they go by the book. Of course, that may be YMMV if you get lucky.[/QUOTE]
I live in bumfuck Wisconsin and my store just started to. Though only 1 of the 3 employees standing there knew about it. The other three both commented "really, we do?"

[quote name='dramasetter929']Did anyone had trouble using this coupon and the one that some of us received during the week with the mystery bonus credit ($5)[/QUOTE]

Nope, just did it about an hour ago. No override necessary.

I found it funny that before she even scanned the print-out, she immediately said "That's worth $5, by the way."

Mission accomplished for me. I didn't bring my receipt with me, but because I had a Reward Zone card, I manage to have them print a copy. They managed to price match the ME3 CE, and now I got $20 back. Which I used to get Lollipop Chainsaw with the @gamer coupon; kept a game, gained a game.

Only one store in my area showed ME3:CE as in stock. I went there and there was one copy on the shelf. Traded in my vanilla copy for $14 and bought the CE for $10. Big thank you to the OP and the CAG that posted the store inventory link.

Sweet got my 20 dollar credit on the mass effect 3 collectors edition for ps3. The manager had to override it and i used the 20 dollar credit to buy a psn card which will go to mass effect 1 download. I had already broken one of the seals on the collectors edition but they didn't even see it. Now i got mass effect 2 and the special edition of ME3 for 15 bucks total at bestbuy!
thanks cag

Picking up Lollipop tonight! I was waiting for a deal, and 20 bones sounds great for another wacky one from Suda.

[quote name='Pauler']Picking up Lollipop tonight! I was waiting for a deal, and 20 bones sounds great for another wacky one from Suda.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I'd prefer $10, but since I picked up Shadows of the Damned for $10, and I'm also getting ME3 for $10, I can mentally justify LC for $20.. between the three, its like $13 a game.

[quote name='GBH']Sweet got my 20 dollar credit on the mass effect 3 collectors edition for ps3. The manager had to override it[/QUOTE]

I hope the shelf tag at my store is $39.99 for the CE; it sounds like a universal drop so $20 back would be music to my wallet's bi-fold ears. Maybe I'll trade in one or two more in the same trip since only a small handful of games are occupying my full attention right now.

man, I really wanted Lollipop Chainsaw, but I can't find the coupon. Was gonna buy it for my birthday tomorrow with Resident Evil. I am one sad CAG lol. I'm sure it'll get down to 20 tho, or if I use a buy 2 get one free coupon I guess it wouldn't be so bad.

[quote name='stoned99']Game Informer gave it a glowing review, metacritic is all over the place. Seems like they may have changed the formula a tad and pissed off some fans.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like most gaming companies this generation...

[quote name='stoned99']20$ for Lollipop is still too much, I'm waiting for the gamefly sale !![/QUOTE]

Hmm, I did just realize however I still have that surprise reward they sent out. I wonder how much it's worth. Maybe worth testing on this deal.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:I had the exact opposite experience. I was in BB to renew my Gamer's Club Unlocked subscription for another year and was debating if I wanted to grab Mass Effect 3 for PS3 for $10 or not, since I haven't even opened the copy of Mass Effect 2 I bought for $5 a while ago.

So as I'm standing there shooting the shit with the gaming rep, this hot mom comes up and asks him about Madden 12 for the 360, which she wants to get for her kid. She has a pre-owned copy in her hand. So I had my coupons out anyway to rip the ME3 one off of the rest and notice the $15 off a pre-owned Madden 12 or NCAA Football 12 one. I'm like 'I have a coupon here that'll get you $15 off that used price' and hand it to her.:) She's smiling and thanks me at least 2-3x.

Then, of course, I did nothing to follow up.:whistle2:s#-o Not that I woulda ever stood a chance with a woman like that anyway, but I mean....damnnnnnn.:drool:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like she was definitely banging. I love seeing those mom's at work. Boy oh boy, lol.

[quote name='morpheus47']My wife had an issue with it too, but then I remembered she's just a woman so it doesn't matter what she thinks.[/QUOTE]

It is the opposite for me. I am indifferent to the game but my wife really wants it.

[quote name='therealdanhill']man, I really wanted Lollipop Chainsaw, but I can't find the coupon. Was gonna buy it for my birthday tomorrow with Resident Evil. I am one sad CAG lol. I'm sure it'll get down to 20 tho, or if I use a buy 2 get one free coupon I guess it wouldn't be so bad.[/QUOTE]

For $5 you can buy the magazine. Trade it in at Amazon for the PS3 for $25 and you can get a free "rental" Happy Birthday!

mass effect n7 edition for $10 omg thank you best buy!
how come there is no store check for
Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition - Xbox 360?

ME3 is tempting, but me and the Mass Effect series are screwy. I have:
:360: Mass Effect 1 (didn't even start)
:ps3: Mass Effect 2 (PSN) (near end of game I think, but that was awhile ago)
So I want it for :360:, but I would like them all on 1 platform, and I missed my chance with the $5 ME2 in March. Maybe I might pick up :360: ME2 used. However, I'm also considering $15 Halo Anniversary (even though I have Halo on PC) and $20 Prototype 2. Decisions decisions.

Man if I could only find a copy of the ME3 CE it would totally make my day. I have the second one, but with the upcoming complete edition I don't want to jump on the vanilla....mmm decisions decisions

Eh, no interest in Lollipop and I've already played through ME3 twice.

Just can't convince myself to pick these games up when Dishonored, AC3, and Halo 4 are coming out so soon.

After snagging ME2 for $5 I've been itching to get 3. My weekend is set. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Edit: Does anyone have a fancy stock search thing for the 360 CE? No biggie but I'd make the extra drive if I could get it.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Just got ME3 CE on ps3 for $5 (after using $5 reward certificate!!!)

AWESOME DEAL!![/QUOTE]

Yes but now the challenge is finding one for me. My local Best Buy doesn't have one. :bouncy:

Damn, I JUST picked up Lollipop Chainsaw for $29.99 with the coupon and then I see the price drop. Now I'm always gonna wait until the last minute to use these coupons!

I love the game though and it was well worth $30.

However, if I were to try to get some money back out of this, how does that work? Do I just bring in my receipt and game and they'll give me $10? I don't have the coupon either obviously...does it matter?

[quote name='VenomA7X']If I were there i'd give you that Gin Rummy face. You should have laid down the game like you were Tony Stark. Doesn't matter if you look like Terry Crews or Dude Love.[/QUOTE]
Actually I look like the guy from Breaking Bad only with peach fuzz on my head, fatter and a slightly longer goatee/mustache. :rofl: Trust me. I wouldn't talk to me either if I tried striking up a conversation with myself.:lol::whistle2:# Although if I did that(talking to myself) then I might be committed.

Thing is, just a couple weeks ago I looked just the opposite. I was rocking the whole 80's hair down past my shoulders & almost to the middle of my back.:whistle2:# There's never a happy medium with me.

If not for internet dating(where just about everybody is ugly or has issues:razz:) I might never get laid again.
[quote name='Investor']Should at least have asked for a kiss in return. You never know. One act of kindness for another. :D[/QUOTE]
:lol:See above.

Why do you hate Wisconsin so much, bro. It's beautiful there. Madison is such a great city, and it has one of the best cycling community around the country.

[quote name='shadowkast']I live in bumfuck Wisconsin and my store just started to. Though only 1 of the 3 employees standing there knew about it. The other three both commented "really, we do?"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sixspeednissan']After snagging ME2 for $5 I've been itching to get 3. My weekend is set. Thanks for the heads up OP.
.[/QUOTE]

Where'd you get ME 2 for $5?

I picked up ME 1 from Best Buy last week for $8, and ME 3 from BB today for $10, so now I need a cheap copy of ME 2

[quote name='jaydude84']For $5 you can buy the magazine. Trade it in at Amazon for the PS3 for $25 and you can get a free "rental" Happy Birthday![/QUOTE]
Hey, good idea! Thanks dude!
[quote name='ckc4043']How can I get the coupon ?[/QUOTE]Dude. Really?

thanks for the heads up i gotta go to best buy tommorow anyway to pick up RE6 can i order this online to make sure it don't sellout or do they hold you to in store only ?

[quote name='Flacksguy']Where'd you get ME 2 for $5?

I picked up ME 1 from Best Buy last week for $8, and ME 3 from BB today for $10, so now I need a cheap copy of ME 2[/QUOTE] it was 5$ a few months ago at Best buy after using the gamer coupons. It was hard to find cuz it wasnt in stock and wasn't on the website.

[quote name='therealdanhill']Hey, good idea! Thanks dude!
Dude. Really?[/QUOTE]

I do not know how to get...can you help me to buy one?

[quote name='Investor']Why do you hate Wisconsin so much, bro. It's beautiful there. Madison is such a great city, and it has one of the best cycling community around the country.[/QUOTE]

Grew up in Wisconsin. "Bum fuck" Wisconsin and Madison Wisconsin are like the exact opposite of each other.

I had $25 in reward certificates sitting around so seemed like a good use for them. Mass Effect 3 and Lollipop Chainsaw for $6 of my giftcard money works for me. One of my authors reviewed Lollipop Chainsaw and really enjoyed it, for what it is wroth.

[quote name='rpmboy']ME3 is tempting, but me and the Mass Effect series are screwy. I have:
:360: Mass Effect 1 (didn't even start)
:ps3: Mass Effect 2 (PSN) (near end of game I think, but that was awhile ago)
So I want it for :360:, but I would like them all on 1 platform, and I missed my chance with the $5 ME2 in March. Maybe I might pick up :360: ME2 used. However, I'm also considering $15 Halo Anniversary (even though I have Halo on PC) and $20 Prototype 2. Decisions decisions.[/QUOTE]

dude i know what you mean, it sucks but from what i know the ps3 version of me2, includes the decision making from me1, so in a way, that is the xfer that occurs from me1 to me2, then that in turn will xfer over to me3. so just get me 3 for the ps3. from what i know and someone correct me if im wrong, but most of significant decisions affect me2 to me3? i think the major one for me1-2 is the whole kaidan and ashley, possibly urdnot wrex? i know if u just have me3 vanilla u get wrex i think...but if in me1 u have to make the decision he dies who takes his place?

btw scored a price match for my ps3 ce, got a me ps3 ce for 10 bucks, the dlc alone is worth more than 10 woot woot!

Grabbed Prototype 2, ME3, LP, and BF3 (PS3 vanilla rest Xbox).

Also grabbed 2 ME1 and they PMed their site. Needed manager override but it wasnt an issue after I showed her the price on the phone.

[quote name='ets']Grabbed BF3 (PS3) & ME3 (360) for 20+tax. I didn't want to drive far for the ME3 CE (PS3) so I just grabbed ME3 to complete the trilogy. I now officially own all 3 ME games for $25 so I'm happy except I haven't even started ME1 yet.[/QUOTE]

lol wtf, never even played the games...i regret buying full trilogies without playing them..prince of persia hd, tomb raider hd, resistance series...hopefully i dont make that mistake with the devil may cry trilogy. im also looking forward to ac trilogy, wish it was on xbox tho for the achievements. i traded in my single copies of ac series. cant wait for 3!!!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually I look like the guy from Breaking Bad only with peach fuzz on my head, fatter and a slightly longer goatee/mustache. :rofl: Trust me. I wouldn't talk to me either if I tried striking up a conversation with myself.:lol::whistle2:# Although if I did that(talking to myself) then I might be committed.

Thing is, just a couple weeks ago I looked just the opposite. I was rocking the whole 80's hair down past my shoulders & almost to the middle of my back.:whistle2:# There's never a happy medium with me.

If not for internet dating(where just about everybody is ugly or has issues:razz:) I might never get laid again.

:lol:See above.[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with your looks, it's your terrible fucking personality. Work on the inside first.

[quote name='Investor']Why do you hate Wisconsin so much, bro. It's beautiful there. Madison is such a great city, and it has one of the best cycling community around the country.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, if "one of the best cycling communit[ies] around the country" is your major selling point, that doesn't sound that amazing.

bread's done
Back