Best Buy @Gamer coupons (Jan/Feb 12 issue) - WWE 12, Medal of Honor, Assassin's Creed

Foladar

CAGiversary!
Found it on their Facebook:

@Gamer Magazine Issue 16 - Jan/Feb 2012

Coupons ($120 worth) in this issue are:
• $10 off WWE '12 (PS3, X360, Wii)
• $15 off Medal of Honor (PS3, X360)
• $10 off Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3, X360)
• $15 off Pre-Owned Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Pre-Owned Gears of War 3 (X360)
• $20 off Pre-Owned Crysis 2 (X360, PS3)
• $20 off Rocketfish Wired or Wireless Gaming Headset
• $10 off Any pre-owned game $29.99 or above

Count me in the same boat. MoH single player is definately worth $5

And as of right now MoH would be a free rental if you trade it in to Amazon.

I traded my MoH LE awhile back to maximize my TIV, but I think $5 for this and Frontline (even though Frontline hasn't aged well IMO) will be worth playing again.

Shame AC:R sale for 29.99 ends the 31st and 10 off coupon starts the 1st else for 20$ would be an awesome deal.

has SEF fallen off the face of CAG ? Was hoping he could post his receit for Catherine to get it pm'd oh wells . $5 MofH sounds sweet . Hope AssCreed goes on sale again to use coupon :)

[quote name='Dabears34']Shame AC:R sale for 29.99 ends the 31st and 10 off coupon starts the 1st else for 20$ would be an awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

i was hoping to pick up WWE 12 for $20 , wrestling sucks but the game looks fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xewndar1']anyone ever go to bestbuy and rip the coupon page out of the magazine and use them? lol just curious[/QUOTE]

Just bring the magazine to the register and have them scan it.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Medal of Honor is worth $5 just for Frontline[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was going to say. :D

[quote name='Mr. Universe']does anyone know if you can return a pre-owned game from BB like you can with Gamestop? i've been wanting to buy pre-owned games from BB but idk if i can still return them. im very picky with my pre owned games. if there's a tiny scratch or two i wouldn't mind but if its all over then i usually return it and find another better copy[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can within 30 days. For same title but if they don't have the same game you'll get a store credit. No need to worry about the discs, each and every one is resurfaced and repackaged before it gets sent back to the stores.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']whats with all the Used games coupons? hope this isnt going to be a continuing trend. I dont mind there being the so much off 'any' preowned game coupon, but the ones for specific titles..........ughh....could have been used on "new" titles so there could be potential sales and coupons stacking.[/QUOTE]this is just a filler month to let all the AAA titles reach good sales targets before the stacks that make games like Skyrim $15.

[quote name='Stry-ker']I signed up today. Figured the coupons alone are worth the investment.[/QUOTE]yep

[quote name='strait edge follower']Well i beleave the coupon expires in march so there is a good chance that might happen :)[/QUOTE]this

[quote name='strait edge follower']Well i beleave the coupon expires in march so there is a good chance that might happen :)[/QUOTE]

Damn! Definitely getting WWE for $20 then!

Got my issue in the mail today and went to Best buy to use the ACR and the Gears 3 coupon. They both worked already even though they say valid 1/1-1/31, so both games were $19.99 each! Assassins Creed was on sale for $29.99 and the $10 off coupon stacked.

[quote name='kiddvid']Got my issue in the mail today and went to Best buy to use the ACR and the Gears 3 coupon. They both worked already even though they say valid 1/1-1/31, so both games were $19.99 each! Assassins Creed was on sale for $29.99 and the $10 off coupon stacked.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I'll try this.

[quote name='kiddvid']Got my issue in the mail today and went to Best buy to use the ACR and the Gears 3 coupon. They both worked already even though they say valid 1/1-1/31, so both games were $19.99 each! Assassins Creed was on sale for $29.99 and the $10 off coupon stacked.[/QUOTE]

Just got mine too. If true, more money I will spend tomorrow.

[quote name='mrclutch']So I bought WWE from best buy when it was $30 Deal of the Day. Will they give me $10 back on the coupon as a price match?[/QUOTE]you will either need to return/rebuy or buy & show them the receipt with the $20 price if they don't let you just get the price difference outright.

[quote name='Romeo']Is MoH worth $5? EA royally pissed me off with the whole name change thing.[/QUOTE]

Yes 100%

[quote name='WV Matsui']Yes 100%[/QUOTE]

I saw its been $9 on amazon and I only want it for the single player. I own BF3 and MW3.

Still worth $5? Heh.

[quote name='Romeo']I saw its been $9 on amazon and I only want it for the single player. I own BF3 and MW3.

Still worth $5? Heh.[/QUOTE]

Yes the SP is the best part. A little on the short side (no shorter than any MW game) and it is simply awesome!

[quote name='handsomepete']confirming coupons are active now, got ac:r for $20 and gow3 used for 16[/QUOTE]

Do the stores already have the Magazines out for January?

Returned my Assassin's Creed Revelations from Black Friday (since it was an online order) for $38 after tax, then re-bought it and Medal of Honor for a total of $27. This @gamer mag pays for itself when it's timely.

Incidentally, I find it strange that they don't price adjust online orders in store, but you can simply return/rebuy instead. Whatever.

Dang Dark Souls used for the 360 is on sale for $29.99 but nothing local for me...would be great to use the $10 off coupon and get it for less than $20.

[quote name='doubledown']Any difference btw the PS3/360 Medal of Honor? Cool the coupons are active today.[/QUOTE]

PS3 has an "updated" version of MOH:Frontlines as a bonus.

[quote name='cancerman1120']So did anyone get any flak for using the coupon a day early?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing that they probably don't even look at the dates, especially if it scans okay. I guess you could get a cashier that read everything before scanning it, but I have to believe that's highly unlikely.

[quote name='chriscolbert']PS3 has an "updated" version of MOH:Frontlines as a bonus.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...PS3 it is. Free is always good.

Now, I just need to make it to Best Buy soon.

Just got mine in the mail. Wasn't planning on leaving the house til the New Years festivities but I think I'm gonna run to Best Buy and get Assassin's Creed and MoH

[quote name='bajingo']Any chance the new mags are in store already?[/QUOTE]

I saw the new magazines in my store a few days ago, but they were behind some locked cage thing. If people are already getting theirs in the mail, I'm sure all the stores have them already. But whether they put them out before they're supposed to...

[quote name='cancerman1120']So did anyone get any flak for using the coupon a day early?[/QUOTE]

I did. Waste of gas. My suggestion don't go to a seasonal person. She read all the fucking fine print then after I asked her to just try since I wasted gas for these games. She said it wouldn't work and scanned them both. They went through then she took it off because it was a day early....so fucking mad it would have applied but since she was being a dick trying to prove a point and failed I got nothing.

Guess I have to wait a few weeks for the next ACR sale/price drop.

I may swing by BB and see if I can snag a deal on used Black Ops and GOW3 using these coupons and the 20% off current offer.....plus 10% RZ Unlocked. Should be interesting. lol

[quote name='confoosious']I assume ACR goes off sale after today? Is that why everyone is rushing out today to stack the coupon?[/QUOTE]

yeah the $29.99 sale ends today Dec 31 2011. The coupon I believe expires end of March so we still have for another good drop. Will likely be $24.99 soon (not sure if it'll hit $19.99)

[quote name='joshnorm']I did. Waste of gas. My suggestion don't go to a seasonal person. She read all the fucking fine print then after I asked her to just try since I wasted gas for these games. She said it wouldn't work and scanned them both. They went through then she took it off because it was a day early....so fucking mad it would have applied but since she was being a dick trying to prove a point and failed I got nothing.

Guess I have to wait a few weeks for the next ACR sale/price drop.[/QUOTE]

wow really? should have just went to another register

[quote name='Gamer SDP']
wow really? should have just went to another register[/QUOTE]

Would have but the line was 15/20 people long didn't want to attempt to get back in line for another rejection. Walked to the back to the gaming area but that CPU went down and they had a line.

Overall just a pain in the ass and figured not worth the pain wen tomorrow MoH will work tomorrow and ACR will go on sale again by 3/12

bread's done
Back