Best Buy @Gamer coupons (Jan/Feb 12 issue) - WWE 12, Medal of Honor, Assassin's Creed

Foladar

CAGiversary!
Found it on their Facebook:

@Gamer Magazine Issue 16 - Jan/Feb 2012

Coupons ($120 worth) in this issue are:
• $10 off WWE '12 (PS3, X360, Wii)
• $15 off Medal of Honor (PS3, X360)
• $10 off Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3, X360)
• $15 off Pre-Owned Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Pre-Owned Gears of War 3 (X360)
• $20 off Pre-Owned Crysis 2 (X360, PS3)
• $20 off Rocketfish Wired or Wireless Gaming Headset
• $10 off Any pre-owned game $29.99 or above

[quote name='chriscolbert']PS3 has an "updated" version of MOH:Frontlines as a bonus.[/QUOTE]

Is it only on the limited edition? argh now I might have to buy a ps3 copy even though I already have it on the 360.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Damn, got turned down. Hopefully Assassins Creed goes on sale again before March 3rd.[/QUOTE]

If it's one thing i've learned about ubisoft titles, it's that they ALWAYS drop quickly in price..As we have till march 3rd with these coupons, I am almost certain bestbuy will put this game on sale again and or it will have a new msrp of $39.99 by then, so a $20-25 sale price could even be possible.

[quote name='aznhero913']Can someone please post the coupon codes for AC:R and Gears 3??[/QUOTE]

No, they're in-store only. You can go buy the magazine for $5, and get them all that way.

AC R was easy to get but gow3 did not apply the coupon for some reason. It took off the 10% but not $20 off, tried both with and w/o unlocked. Oh well, AC R for cheap ain't bad but have to go back for Gears 3.

How did everyone who got GoW3 20 off coupon and 10% unlocked to stack ring it up?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dc delta90']Yes, you can within 30 days. For same title but if they don't have the same game you'll get a store credit. No need to worry about the discs, each and every one is resurfaced and repackaged before it gets sent back to the stores.[/QUOTE]

No you can not. I've tried and was rejected. I escalated it to corporate and pointed out gamestop policy and was still rejected.

I wouldn't try if i was you.

Just got back. Worked no problem. Cashier even looked over the coupon and I could tell she was like eh whatever and scanned it.
snakemurray2001

I was able to get both GOW3 and MOH no poblem for $22.06 after taxes. My unlocked did not work at first but he was finally able to get it to work. He also said I had to do the separate since the coupons do not work when done together. He looked them over forever but never said anything about the dates. Did not realize they are good till March 3rd. Maybe the $10 of $29.99 will come in handy after all. I already played MOH on the 360 and traded it in so I got the PS3 version for Frontline.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I was able to get both GOW3 and MOH no poblem for $22.06 after taxes. My unlocked did not work at first but he was finally able to get it to work. He also said I had to do the separate since the coupons do not work when done together. He looked them over forever but never said anything about the dates. Did not realize they are good till March 3rd. Maybe the $10 of $29.99 will come in handy after all. I already played MOH on the 360 and traded it in so I got the PS3 version for Frontline.[/QUOTE]
I did the same thing, finished MOH on 360 when it first came out but I want to go back at some point and get it for the PS3 for $5 just for Frontline.

[quote name='Kyden139']No, they're in-store only. You can go buy the magazine for $5, and get them all that way.[/QUOTE]

I know they're in store only and thanks for the help asshole!

I actually have 3 subscriptions but I'm out of town for the holidays.

[quote name='aznhero913']I know they're in store only and thanks for the help asshole!
[/QUOTE]

Wow...you asked a question, he gave the answer and provided info on how to get them...and HE is the asshole?

[quote name='aznhero913']I know they're in store only and thanks for the help asshole!

I actually have 3 subscriptions but I'm out of town for the holidays.[/QUOTE]

Happy New Year to you!

life sucks sometimes.

Can you still scan a barcode in the magazine and subscribe and get that issue free? I know they used to do that but I am unsure if they still do it.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Can you still scan a barcode in the magazine and subscribe and get that issue free? I know they used to do that but I am unsure if they still do it.[/QUOTE]

i think you can do it at the kiosk as well. then just ask for the magazine, that should be fine.

wow, the only asshole here is you..

Congrats so you know how it works. $5 at the store and coupons are yours (so you can get 4x the deals this month!)

[quote name='nixmahn']AC R was easy to get but gow3 did not apply the coupon for some reason. It took off the 10% but not $20 off, tried both with and w/o unlocked. Oh well, AC R for cheap ain't bad but have to go back for Gears 3.

How did everyone who got GoW3 20 off coupon and 10% unlocked to stack ring it up?[/QUOTE]

exact sequence of events for me: scan rz card, scan ac:r, scan gow 3, scan la noire guide (ha!), scan ac:r coupon, scan gow 3 coupon. employee packaged out and all discounts showed up on the screen.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I was able to get both GOW3 and MOH no poblem for $22.06 after taxes. My unlocked did not work at first but he was finally able to get it to work. He also said I had to do the separate since the coupons do not work when done together. He looked them over forever but never said anything about the dates. Did not realize they are good till March 3rd. Maybe the $10 of $29.99 will come in handy after all. I already played MOH on the 360 and traded it in so I got the PS3 version for Frontline.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']I did the same thing, finished MOH on 360 when it first came out but I want to go back at some point and get it for the PS3 for $5 just for Frontline.[/QUOTE]

I just got MoH today on 360 and totally forgot about Frontline on PS3.

U mad bro?

[quote name='Romeo']I just got MoH today on 360 and totally forgot about Frontline on PS3.[/QUOTE]

They might exchange it if you never opened it. They are the same price but I am not sure how they will handle the coupon.

my store was out of ps3 but had like 10 360 versions, doh... hoping they get more in but i doubt it. oddly enough ps3 tiv went up (amazon). they had like 10 moh's preowned for 17.99, but that doesn't help me at all ;)

does anyone know if you can return pre-owned games at BB just like you can with Gamestop? im really picky about my pre-owned games. Like if they're really scratched or beat up.

U have a penis in your anus!

[quote name='Donut2922']U mad bro?[/QUOTE]

Just mad that CAG is now full of condescending assholes...

Only post that is ever helpful anymore in a thread is usually just the OP's post.
Rest of the thread is usually filled with assholes complaining about their order getting canceled, hoarders bragging, CAG's blaming SD's and hoarders/flippers for not getting the deal, or junior crusaders who get on their soap box and preach shit.

[quote name='aznhero913']Just mad that CAG is now full of condescending assholes...

Only post that is ever helpful anymore in a thread is usually just the OP's post.
Rest of the thread is usually filled with assholes complaining about their order getting canceled, hoarders bragging, CAG's blaming SD's and hoarders/flippers for not getting the deal, or junior crusaders who get on their soap box and preach shit.[/QUOTE]

Is that the category your latest posts in this thread fall under?

[quote name='Ramandur']Headset coupon did not work with the 9.99 rocketfish headset[/QUOTE]
I'm shocked we haven't seen more confirmations on this as of yet. But thanks for verifying. Though if it were me I woulda pointed to the 'stacks with sale prices' part of the coupon and tried asking for an override anyway.:lol:
[quote name='aznhero913']Just mad that CAG is now full of condescending assholes...

Rest of the thread is usually filled with assholes complaining about their order getting canceled, hoarders bragging, CAG's blaming SD's and hoarders/flippers for not getting the deal, or junior crusaders who get on their soap box and preach shit.[/QUOTE]
While I do kind of agree(and I'll even admit that i'm one of the above mentioned assholes AT TIMES), there are still some really good CAG's on here. I'll leave it at that before I get 'preachy' about newbies n laziness.;)

Besides which, you forgot about the people preaching about how they'd buy stuff 'to play' when bitching about hoarders/flippers.;)

Anyone have any issue using in-store magazine just to get the coupon scanned? I just subscribed a week ago so i doubt my subscription comes in the mail anytime soon and i don't want to lose out on the chance to get MOH for $5 before it all sells out.

So will they let me scan the coupon from a mag in store if i can verify that i'm a gamers club unlocked member?

[quote name='Mike360']Anyone have any issue using in-store magazine just to get the coupon scanned? I just subscribed a week ago so i doubt my subscription comes in the mail anytime soon and i don't want to lose out on the chance to get MOH for $5 before it all sells out.

So will they let me scan the coupon from a mag in store if i can verify that i'm a gamers club unlocked member?[/QUOTE]

Mine wont let me but some people have had success with that

My 10% from unlocked won't apply on the used GoW3, how do I check my unlock status?

I don't see it on my rewards zone page.

Got MOH PS3 with coupon for $5 fine. Coupon and a price reduction for the $9.99 Rocketfish headset was refused by mgmt.

[quote name='nixmahn']My 10% from unlocked won't apply on the used GoW3, how do I check my unlock status?

I don't see it on my rewards zone page.[/QUOTE]

It will say unlocked up in the right corner by your name. (if I remember right)

I picked up medal of honor for the ps3 and I acually found a non red case version. It was the last non red one in stock. The 5$ refund from my canceled motorstorm order from a few weeks ago payed it off easily so no cash needed :)

[quote name='ubdu']Got MOH PS3 with coupon for $5 fine. Coupon and a price reduction for the $9.99 Rocketfish headset was refused by mgmt.[/QUOTE]

The headset offer doesn't work in the PoS unless it was fixed.

I scooped up a copy of MOH for $5 as well as a free(actually $.01 cuz they overrode it to that) Rocketfish headset after using 2 coupons from the magazine.
[quote name='Romeo']The headset offer doesn't work in the PoS unless it was fixed.[/QUOTE]
You gotta stress how the back of the @Gamer coupon says 'works with sale prices' to the cashier and any managers ya have to end up getting involved in order to get an override.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You gotta stress how the back of the @Gamer coupon says 'works with sale prices' to the cashier and any managers ya have to end up getting involved in order to get an override.;)[/QUOTE]

Well your lucky. At my store if you try that they call for the manager and all he does is stare at you till you leave the store.

[quote name='Mike360']Well your lucky. At my store if you try that they call for the manager and all he does is stare at you till you leave the store.[/QUOTE]
That's what I think they expected me to do once they kept telling me that it'd be excluded due to being a limited quantity sale. I just stood my ground.;)

[quote name='Romeo']The headset offer doesn't work in the PoS unless it was fixed.[/QUOTE]

What does PoS stand for, in this context? Is it easy to subscribe to the magazine in stores? I'm gonna try to go tomorrow to get MoH but I don't have the magazine and wouldn't mind a subscription. There's been some great coupons and sales in the past that I missed.

[quote name='zemzero']What does PoS stand for, in this context? Is it easy to subscribe to the magazine in stores? I'm gonna try to go tomorrow to get MoH but I don't have the magazine and wouldn't mind a subscription. There's been some great coupons and sales in the past that I missed.[/QUOTE]
POS stands for Point Of Sale in this instance, as opposed to the other usual meaning(piece of shit;)).

As for subscribing in store it's fairly easy. But just make sure they do whatever is necessary to get you into the Gamer's Club Unlocked when subscribing, as you get 10% off pre-owned games and 10% more when you do game trades for being Unlocked.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I scooped up a copy of MOH for $5 as well as a free(actually $.01 cuz they overrode it to that) Rocketfish headset after using 2 coupons from the magazine.

You gotta stress how the back of the @Gamer coupon says 'works with sale prices' to the cashier and any managers ya have to end up getting involved in order to get an override.;)[/QUOTE]

I can't see that ever working. The register doesn't allow the discount, actually nothing happens after you total it out. When you try it with a more expensive headset, it discounts as normal. With this $10 headset nothing happens with the coupon.

[quote name='zemzero']What does PoS stand for, in this context? Is it easy to subscribe to the magazine in stores? I'm gonna try to go tomorrow to get MoH but I don't have the magazine and wouldn't mind a subscription. There's been some great coupons and sales in the past that I missed.[/QUOTE]

PoS refers to a point of sale system, aka the register.

[quote name='Romeo']I can't see that ever working. The register doesn't allow the discount, actually nothing happens after you total it out. When you try it with a more expensive headset, it discounts as normal. With this $10 headset nothing happens with the coupon.[/QUOTE]

He's not saying the coupon worked. He's saying that he argued it with the manager and got the manager to override the headset to 1cent and disregarded the coupon.

[quote name='confoosious']He's not saying the coupon worked. He's saying that he argued it with the manager and got the manager to override the headset to 1cent and disregarded the coupon.[/QUOTE]
Correct. But considering how the @Gamer coupons are supposed to stack with sale prices I felt that the discount was warranted in this case. Either way I have no idea what I'm gonna do with the headset I got. Probably will end up on Craigslist to offset my game purchases for the day today.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Correct. But considering how the @Gamer coupons are supposed to stack with sale prices I felt that the discount was warranted in this case. Either way I have no idea what I'm gonna do with the headset I got. Probably will end up on Craigslist to offset my game purchases for the day today.;)[/QUOTE]

Wait a second... Why in the fuck did you argue over the headset if you didn't even want it? You did it just to flip it... seriously?

bread's done
Back