Best Buy Gamer magazine new coupons 11/03-11/30

gundamb0i

CAGiversary!
I got the new Gamer magazine in today.they're good for 11/03-11/30. The new coupons are:

NASCAR  the game: inside line $20 off

Injustice :gods among us $15 off

The Walking Dead :survival instinct $15 off

Naruto Shippuden :ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst $15 off

Defiance $10 off

Pre-owned games $29.99 and up $10 off

Ear force XP510 Wireless headset $60 off

Ear force PX3 wireless headset $20 off

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't Defiance already $10? Naruto Full Burst for $25 is also one good as deal. Very fun and easy fighter with beautiful cut scenes, boss battles, and an array of characters.

i havent had a naruto game yet, is it better than the dbz ones ?
I mean the combat is pretty easy to understand. Like I said the cutscenes and boss battles are extremely top notch for an anime game. Every fighter (I think over 80+) feels different, while in the DBZ games many were clones of each other. For $25 you get a great game that you can easily platinum or 1250 GS and then you can trade it in for more than half of what you paid.

^ Well that sucks.

I signed up for this a few months ago for TANK! TANK! TANK! and wow, these deals are terrible.

NASCAR- WTF is this?

Injustice- There's an Ultimate edition coming out. The coupon will not work with it.

Walking Dead- Garbage. Good show, garbage games.

Naruto FullBurst- Yeah, I have interest in this. But I already have Storm 3 so I won't pay more than $15 for FullBurst.

Defiance- This was $10 for a month at Gamestop.

$10 off $30 used games- This has been in every @Gamer mag and I have yet to use it. Because paying $20 for used=wrong.

Headsets- Overpriced junk.

dont worry, if you literally just resubscribed, you wont get this months anyway, somehow it takes 4-6 weeks to add an email to the subscription list
Ha, try never. I have GC unlocked tagged on my rewards zone account since I resubscribed since 12-6-2012. I get all the discounts and extra 10% trades but have never gotten an email or mag sent from them. I contacted them once, They said they don't have record of me ever having GCU.

I signed up for this a few months ago for TANK! TANK! TANK! and wow, these deals are terrible.

NASCAR- WTF is this?
Injustice- There's an Ultimate edition coming out. The coupon will not work with it.
Naruto FullBurst- Yeah, I have interest in this. But I already have Storm 3 so I won't pay more than $15 for FullBurst.
$10 off $30 used games- This has been in every @Gamer mag and I have yet to use it. Because paying $20 for used=wrong.
"I signed up and got a free game, then I got two more free games. They traded in for twice the cost of my membership. And I got some B2G1 coupons. But man did I get screwed."

People complain about the coupons every month when they come out and then beg and beg for unused codes when things are free or $5. I use the $10 off preowned coupon pretty much every month, since it stacks with B2G1.

Even if these coupons don't get us free games, they're going to work on Black Friday. Good chance for a crazy cheap copy of Injustice.

we got two free games this month and there may be some black friday stack with these which would make great stocking stuffers (except walking dead si, god that game is awfull). so dont complain !!!

"I signed up and got a free game, then I got two more free games. They traded in for twice the cost of my membership. And I got some B2G1 coupons. But man did I get screwed."

People complain about the coupons every month when they come out and then beg and beg for unused codes when things are free or $5. I use the $10 off preowned coupon pretty much every month, since it stacks with B2G1.

Even if these coupons don't get us free games, they're going to work on Black Friday. Good chance for a crazy cheap copy of Injustice.
Yea I see some potential winners here. If I could get The Walking Dead for $5 or Naruto $10-15 I'd be happy. I have Defiance already but if they discount it to $15, $5 for that wouldn't be bad either. Then maybe when the new edition of Injustice comes out we can get the old one $10-20 new which should be good considering a lot of people jumped on it for $19.99 from GF and that is used.

EDIT: I got 007 free and traded it in to them for $25.20 and got a Kindle card to put towards my Xbox One so as far as I'm concerned my membership is already a success. Nevermind the fact that I want to play Prototype 2 and got that free as well. And that is just LAST month.

I think people forget.

A) The deals aren't great all the time but they ARE deals

and

B) Don't bash the coupons when they first come out. Things happen. Actually quite a few times during the year BB throws us some really good "mistakes".

Yea I see some potential winners here. If I could get The Walking Dead for $5 or Naruto $10-15 I'd be happy. I have Defiance already but if they discount it to $15, $5 for that wouldn't be bad either. Then maybe when the new edition of Injustice comes out we can get the old one $10-20 new which should be good considering a lot of people jumped on it for $19.99 from GF and that is used.

EDIT: I got 007 free and traded it in to them for $25.20 and got a Kindle card to put towards my Xbox One so as far as I'm concerned my membership is already a success. Nevermind the fact that I want to play Prototype 2 and got that free as well. And that is just LAST month.

I think people forget.

A) The deals aren't great all the time but they ARE deals

and

B) Don't bash the coupons when they first come out. Things happen. Actually quite a few times during the year BB throws us some really good "mistakes".
I agree. And that B2G1 new games coupons actually work with two $59.99 games, and the $39.99 game is free. I was going to purchase 2 copies of GTA V on release, but was able to get KZ: M for my vita free. That in itself "paid" for my membership almost 3 fold. Don't forget the bonus you save on preowned games and extra 10% trade in either. I've already gotten $40+ just from the extra 10% on trade ins.

I agree. And that B2G1 new games coupons actually work with two $59.99 games, and the $39.99 game is free. I was going to purchase 2 copies of GTA V on release, but was able to get KZ: M for my vita free. That in itself "paid" for my membership almost 3 fold. Don't forget the bonus you save on preowned games and extra 10% trade in either. I've already gotten $40+ just from the extra 10% on trade ins.
I can't stand month after month it is people bashing the coupons then towards the end when they make a good price drop other people begging for coupons.

Another free game? Defiance for PC would be free after coupon - Best Buy is just killing it. I already have it for PS3 but may pick it up again since it plays much better there.

Another free game? Defiance for PC would be free after coupon - Best Buy is just killing it. I already have it for PS3 but may pick it up again since it plays much better there.
We have to see the details it might be 360/PS3 only. Then again I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting rid of their PC copies of Defiance lmao.

I'm a big poster in the anime thread and would really like to get ahold of that Naruto coupon if anyone has extra.  Thanks!

NASCAR- WTF is this?

NASCAR is a great game to troll in. Rednecks get pissed off really easily.

Are we back to bashing GCU? Didn't we *JUST* receive free games shipped to our doors that trades for $20+?

Another month garbage collecting shovelware crap for the flip crowd

Is this what GCU has come too?
So flip the games and buy something good. What the hell? If you got yourself a free copy of 007 you could have easily used it some way to get a decent game you wanted.

Thanks OP. Hopefully the Injustice coupon works with the Ultimate Edition due the 12th.
you know and I know, we all know it won't.

I wish... but... we know it won't.

just as super street fighter is considered a different title, mortal kombat complete, ultimate marvel vs Capcom 3, and etc.

you know and I know, we all know it won't.

I wish... but... we know it won't.

just as super street fighter is considered a different title, mortal kombat complete, ultimate marvel vs Capcom 3, and etc.
Most likely, but still doesn't hurt to hope it works. If not, I can probably sell the original version to get the UE rather cheap.

Last month: Tons of people -"Can someone give me your coupons for 007 and Prototype?"

This month: Back to "Best Buy sucks!"

I've more than made up my money on GCU this year. It's funny how everyone came out of the woodwork last month to ask for free shit but now they're back to bitching again...

Last edited:
Last month: Tons of people -"Can someone give me your coupons for 007 and Prototype?"

This month: Back to "Best Buy sucks!"
Those same people that say "Bestbuy Sucks" will be the same ones begging for a coupon.

I didn't know that you can use the B2G1 free coupon from the Welcome Packet on 2 $60 game and get a $40 game free. I thought it all had to be $40 and under. Wasted that coupon last year. Hopefully that will work on PS4 games since it expires 11/30.

I've never bashed Best Buy...

Just asking for the Injustice code. :)

I've been a Premium Silver member for 4 years now...that's $10,000+ spent at Best Buy over 4 years...if I hated them I wouldn't give them my money like that.

:/ just resubscribed. Looks like my first issue will have nothing that interests me.
Please tell me how you were able to resubscribe. I've been trying for weeks both in store and over the phone to no avail. Just saw the latest post by a best buy mod on their forum saying no one can subscribe until their new program or whatever rolls out. If you were able to re-up your GCU can you tell us how?

I've never bashed Best Buy...

Just asking for the Injustice code. :)

I've been a Premium Silver member for 4 years now...that's $10,000+ spent at Best Buy over 4 years...if I hated them I wouldn't give them my money like that.
So you can spend that much money there but couldn't bother paying for a subscription?

So you can spend that much money there but couldn't bother paying for a subscription?
Good point. But I rarely buy games from Best Buy as I do mostly PC gaming and get most of my games on Steam or Origin. But once in a blue moon I'll get a fighting game on sale...i may be spendy, but those are all deals I've made purchases on...

Spending but also watching where every dollar is going.

not really interested in any of the games unless really cheap.  If there's a sale on those headsets, coupon might make them a good deal.

So if your GCU expires and you wait to re-sub, it usually takes 30 days to start getting your online coups? Even if you are in the system prev? That sucks... :( Do you have to go in a bestbuy to re-sub btw?...

Yeah the vanilla Injustice seems like a good candidate to be $19.99 somewhere on Black Friday. Pricematch and coupon = $5 Injustice.

bread's done
Back