BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping for some 9.99 PS Vita games. PS+ really has been worth it for me since i have not bought a single game for my vita yet. The IGC is really solid for the vita.

[quote name='Gedemer']

How is MGS4? Never played a MGS game before derp[/QUOTE]

It's amazing, one of the best games ever. But.. if you've never played it before, I would highly recommend grabbing the HD trilogy and playing through that first (and you will want to download the original MGS off of PSN). Story is very important in these games and things are pretty convoluted by the fourth one.

So Skyrim used is the same price as new? Sigh. Leave it to BB to not update their used prices to reflect changes to MSRP's on games.

[quote name='darkrun']I've never bought used games from Best Buy online, do they usually come with the case and manual?[/QUOTE]

In my experience.. usually. I've bought 5 or 6 games from them online in the past and only one of them was without artwork (it was a $3 game, and I get the impression that those really cheap ones are more likely to be incomplete).

[quote name='milehighshooter']link --------->http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...616c65&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing&gf=y

nintendo wii U
Batman arkham city armored edition $27.99
Call of duty black ops ll $37.99

Catherine $24.99
Disney sing it : family hits $14.99
Dragon's dogma $29.99
Max payne 3 $17.99
Tom clancy's splinter cell trilogy $19.99
White knight chronicles international edition $12.99

Catherine $24.99
Max payne 3 $17.99
WWE '13 $39.99

Big brain academy : wii degree $9.99
Cabela's big game hunter 2012 $24.99
Cabela's big game hunter 2011 $14.99
Elebits $7.99
Just dance 3 $19.99
Rapala pro bass fishing $19.99

:psp: Vita
call of duty black ops declassified $29.99[/QUOTE]

new list of games for this week B2G1 for this week also

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='exileinoblivion']Is B2G1 not active online?[/QUOTE]

Hasn't been since the massive glitch a few months back that turned it into B2G2.

Wow! God of War III is an awesome game, the best of the series. You'll love that one as well.

[quote name='gatordeve86']picked up God of War 3 for $4.99 with my rz cert....

just got a PS3 a couple weeks ago (been diehard 360) and I love the first GOW[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP for this. Jumping all over this deal!

Able to get 29 cash for Black Ops II from my local store.
Able to get 32 cash for WWE 13 from my local store.

All in all, getting Call of Duty Declassified for the Vita cost me 17 bucks out of pocket.

Not bad!

[quote name='Zolor23']Splinter Cell Trilogy is $20 new. Worth it? Any issues with the trilogy?[/QUOTE]
I heard of bugs that cause Pandora Tomorrow to freeze, but it doesn't happen often. Amazon has the trilogy for a little less than this price, you should head there and check it out.

[quote name='MastaAzia']I heard of bugs that cause Pandora Tomorrow to freeze, but it doesn't happen often. Amazon has the trilogy for a little less than this price, you should head there and check it out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I think I might stick with BB since I get reward points.

B2G1 at just the right time since I never got one for Gamestop this weekend.

This just applies to B&M, right? I can't order on the website and get that deal.
Edit -- And Page 6 answered my question. Thanks.

As expected, Best Buy in-store POS system STILL doesn't automatically give the sale price of any pre-owned deals of the week, a long standing issue since last year. Just came back from doing a B2G1 set in-store, and Max Payne 3 rang up as $25 instead of $18.

Had to show him the price on their website to get the cashier to adjust it to $18, and then he had to readjust it again to "$16.19 package discount" because the first attempt didn't give me my GCU 10% off pre-owned. I got lucky that the cashier was very helpful and knew exactly what he was doing.

[quote name='phoenixlau']As expected, Best Buy in-store POS system STILL doesn't automatically give the sale price of any pre-owned deals of the week, a long standing issue since last year. Just came back from doing a B2G1 set in-store, and Max Payne 3 rang up as $25 instead of $18.

Had to show him the price on their website to get the cashier to adjust it to $18, and then he had to readjust it again to "$16.19 package discount" because the first attempt didn't give me my GCU 10% off pre-owned. I got lucky that the cashier was very helpful and knew exactly what he was doing.[/QUOTE]

You got lucky on that one. I had a similar situation last month but not even customer service would fix it claiming I was double dipping because they matched their website already and I expected my 10% on top of that. I still say that was ridiculous but whatever.

[quote name='neil1115']You got lucky on that one. I had a similar situation last month but not even customer service would fix it claiming I was double dipping because they matched their website already and I expected my 10% on top of that. I still say that was ridiculous but whatever.[/QUOTE]

This is one of the reasons I'm holding off on renewing my PUR. I get nothing but headaches when trying to even apply the 10% on top of a sale price. Not sure why it's so hard to get the same info out to everyone and not have the system cause problems accepting it all. Gamestop does do both of those things fairly easily in my experience.

[quote name='milehighshooter']link ---------> to this weeks pre owned deals http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...616c65&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing&gf=y

assassins creed lll $27.99
crysis 2 $7.99
far cry 3 $27.99
grand turismo 5 $12.99
max payne 3 $17.99
midnight club los angeles $12.99
need for speed hot pursuit $12.99
tiger woods pga tour 12 $12.99

assassins creed lll $27.99
dance central $12.99
far cry 3 $27.99
forza horizon $37.99
grand theft auto lV $12.99
halo 4 $37.99
mafia ll $7.99
sniper ghost warrior $12.99
tiger woods PGA tour 12 $14.99

animal crossing city folk $9.99
disney epic mickey $12.99
lego harry potter years 1-4 $9.99
new super mario bros wii $29.99

picross 3d $7.99

extra this week Buy Two Select Pre-Owned DS Games, Get Two for Free
link to the nintendo ds sale http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...243230&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing&gf=y

.[/QUOTE]
new for this week

Nice. I was going to get Far Cry 3 for $30, but I'll take my chances on the used and save $5. RZ certificates brought it down to $10.83, which is just enough to net me that $10 gift card. Perfect.

[quote name='Tsel']Nice. I was going to get Far Cry 3 for $30, but I'll take my chances on the used and save $5. RZ certificates brought it down to $10.83, which is just enough to net me that $10 gift card. Perfect.[/QUOTE]

Just remember Far Cry 3 has an online pass if you plan to do any online.

[quote name='Deader2818']Just remember Far Cry 3 has an online pass if you plan to do any online.[/QUOTE]

I might try it down the line and by then, I imagine I can get a pass for cheap from a CAG or something. Online's not my focus, but thanks for the heads up regardless.

[quote name='Deader2818']Just remember Far Cry 3 has an online pass if you plan to do any online.[/QUOTE]

Same goes for Assassin's Creed III

[quote name='plus1zero']How is GT5? I'm more into arcadey racers but I've heard good things.[/QUOTE]
If you like arcade racers then you might not like GT5
Its more of a Sim then anything arcade based.

[quote name='Donut2922']Anybody know if the used prices are ringing up correctly in-store or is a PM required?[/QUOTE]

pm required, the local stores never reflect prices on used games.

[quote name='milehighshooter']link ---------> to this weeks pre owned deals http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...616c65&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing&gf=y

assassins creed lll $44.99
call of duty black ops ll $37.99
dead island $9.99
nba 2k13 $37.99
need for speed most wanted $34.99
saints row 2 $9.99
uncharted 2 $7.99

assassins creed lll $44.99
call of duty black ops $27.99
call of duty black ops ll $37.99
forza horizon $37.99
halo 4 $44.99
l.a. noire $9.99
lego the lord of the rings $27.99
nba 2k13 $37.99
need for speed most wanted $34.99
need for speed the run $9.99
the amazing spider man $29.99

cabela's north american adventures $9.99
mario & sonic at the olympic $9.99
mario super sluggers $9.99

pokemon black version $19.99

.[/QUOTE]

updated

Yeah, I was up late last night, trying to figure out if I should buy Uncharted 2 from BB. I could get it from GS with the two stacking coupons, making it about $6 or $7.

I bought three used games from BB before, two of them came with no manual, no cover art. Is BB or GS better in this regard?

[quote name='Zolor23']Yeah, I was up late last night, trying to figure out if I should buy Uncharted 2 from BB. I could get it from GS with the two stacking coupons, making it about $6 or $7.

I bought three used games from BB before, two of them came with no manual, no cover art. Is BB or GS better in this regard?[/QUOTE]
bb used games comes in liked-new condition, and sometimes with no cover art/manual, and gs used games come in poor-good condition with a good chance of coverart/manual. Since gs display the game case in their store, so you can see if it comes with the original artwork

bread's done
Back