BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
so black ops 2 for 27.99 after the @gamer coupon (and a annoying overide as the coupon still doesnt work automaticaly like it should), should i bite ?

oh and just throwing this out there:

kingdom of amalur is 13.49 after the 10% off and the base value at gamestop is 15$. with the 50% bonus and the pur 10% you will get 24$. big releases are comming soon and this can help :).

[quote name='strait edge follower']
kingdom of amalur is 13.49 after the 10% off and the base value at gamestop is 15$. with the 50% bonus and the pur 10% you will get 24$. big releases are comming soon and this can help :).[/QUOTE]

thanks for this! I just happened to have $15 ish left on my BB gc, gonna do this and preorder destiny at GS for the poster :D

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/null/pcmcat261700050032.c?id=pcmcat261700050032

:ps3: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $9.99
:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy $9.99
:360: Blood Stone 007 $12.99
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse $12.99
:360: MLB 2k11 $12.99
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning $14.99 :hot:
:wii: WarioWare: Smooth Moves $14.99
:ds: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story $17.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $17.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet2 $17.99
:360: Just Dance 3 $17.99
:360: FIFA 12 $17.99
:360: The Gunstringer $17.99
:ds: Super Mario 64 $17.99
:ds: Pokemon White $19.99
:wii: Mario Party 8 $19.99
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2 $24.99
:3ds: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time $24.99
:wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword $24.99
:360: Goldeneye Reloaded $24.99
:3ds: Super Mario 3dLand $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='maxiell']
:360: Goldeneye Reloaded $24.99
[/QUOTE]

Fantastic deal Best Buy, particularly given that they sell new copies for $19.99...

At any rate, do these used deals of the week ring up in store? I'm thinking about Kingdoms of Amalur.

[quote name='OtherAdam']Does all of Best Buys preowned stuff come with manuals?[/QUOTE]

You never know, and they re-seal their pre owned games as well so you can't open them to find out.

Last week the person who rung me up thought there was something wrong in the system when I picked up bulletstorm/RE ORC/ Castlevania for that cheap.

I hope best buy does this every week.

Nothing for me this week. Maybe FIFA. Which is odd cause I'm not a soccer fan.

AC:R is tempting, but I'm going to hold off considering that I still have ACII and Brotherhood in the backlog. I hope BB keeps up these used deals.

Thanks Milehigh. Just placed a order for KoA for store pick-up. I had a $10 reward cert from the facebook polls so that brought it down to a grand total of $3.76 :bouncy:

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning is a great pick up at that price. I put about 90 hours into that game and had a good time all the way through. It's not as deep as Skyrim, but it sure as hell is as broad.

[quote name='drmuerto']Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning is a great pick up at that price. I put about 90 hours into that game and had a good time all the way through. It's not as deep as Skyrim, but it sure as hell is as broad.[/QUOTE]

Have you played the dlc? Ive been wondering if theyre worth the price.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Have you played the dlc? Ive been wondering if theyre worth the price.[/QUOTE]
I have played both DLC and they should give your 3-5 hours each DLC for additional gameplay in quests or longer if you upgrade you home in the Pirate DLC. The quests in each DLC have similar style to the quests in the base game. Personally I would wait for a sale on the DLC.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']You might want to put that it's Motorstorm Apocalypse. Some better formatting might help clean that list up a bit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't mean to sound like an OCD dick, but the OP is kinda mess. Maybe you could rearrange the titles from cheapest to most expensive, as well as add links to each individual deal. Capitalization never hurts either.

Kingdoms of Amalur FINALLY at a price to grab! Bought the DLC couple weeks ago while it was half off and I've been waiting for a $20 or less copy to get the game. Couple here in Vegas have it in stock also. Thanks for sharing this!

The Bowsers inside story seems buggy.. I click the link you post and it doesn't show it at it's sale price, I type it into their search bar and it comes up as pre-owned with the sale price. Add to cart, it doesn't show up with that sale price. lol.

Anyone else having this problem with any other games..? I go to the end of checkout and the price still says $24.99 when the sale price is $17.99.. -_-

I feel bad for Curt Schilling. He was a gamer himself that made an honest investment into a very good game and he lost a lot for it. It would have been nice if this franchise had some more time to take off and create a franchise for itself. Damn shame.

[quote name='Donut2922']I feel bad for Curt Schilling. He was a gamer himself that made an honest investment into a very good game and he lost a lot for it. It would have been nice if this franchise had some more time to take off and create a franchise for itself. Damn shame.[/QUOTE]

shilling made a ton of money off the bloody sock from game 6 agains the yankees in the 2004 alcs so he will be fine lmao. on a serious note it does suck that his studio went under. ea published it right ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']shilling made a ton of money off the bloody sock from game 6 agains the yankees in the 2004 alcs so he will be fine lmao. on a serious note it does suck that his studio went under. ea published it right ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah he does have some money but I could have sworn I heard him say that he was pretty close to being bankrupt himself. He does still work for ESPN i believe tho.IDK I do feel bad for him and the company.

[quote name='strait edge follower']shilling made a ton of money off the bloody sock from game 6 agains the yankees in the 2004 alcs so he will be fine lmao. on a serious note it does suck that his studio went under. ea published it right ?[/QUOTE]

All that money (which wasn't a lot) went to his creditors. Dude is a mess, KoAR is a solid game and worth picking up at 15...it's too bad his dream was an MMO. If they kept those assets and put them towards KoAR2 they'd probably still be around and Shilling not selling the remnants of his baseball career.

[quote name='Abeja']Yeah he does have some money but I could have sworn I heard him say that he was pretty close to being bankrupt himself. He does still work for ESPN i believe tho.IDK I do feel bad for him and the company.[/QUOTE]
Yeah he did take a huge hit to his financial situation.

[quote name='Donut2922']I feel bad for Curt Schilling. He was a gamer himself that made an honest investment into a very good game and he lost a lot for it. It would have been nice if this franchise had some more time to take off and create a franchise for itself. Damn shame.[/QUOTE]

I don't feel too bad about him. He had no business sense whatsoever. He didn't even have enough business sense to run an Arby's franchise let alone a multimillion dollar game studio. If you want to feel bad for anyone in the whole ordeal, you should feel bad for the programers who bought into his and the companies promises and were left with nothing. The story of a 9 month pregnant woman who found out from the doctor that her husband's insurance was no longer in force, moving expenses which were never paid after being part of their signing package, some were even promised that the mortgage on their previous home would be paid and instead went into foreclosure. Those are the people who you should feel sorry about, not the guy who decided he could run a company when he had no actual knowledge of the industry and chose not to listen to the people he had hired to run the business. He might not have been directly or solely responsible for 38 studios going under but he was a major factor in its failure.

Was able to get :ps3:Black Ops 2 for $37.99 - 10% GCU - $10 @Gamer Coupon, but with a lot of hassle. It did not ring up as the online price in store and took escalation to the store manager.

[quote name='usagi']I have played both DLC and they should give your 3-5 hours each DLC for additional gameplay in quests or longer if you upgrade you home in the Pirate DLC. The quests in each DLC have similar style to the quests in the base game. Personally I would wait for a sale on the DLC.[/QUOTE]

Good luck getting another sale on the DLC. It's been on sale twice since release and given the state of the Amalur IP and EA's stance on not discounting DLC (very few sales of ME 3/DA 2 DLC compared to the original games) I would say don't get your hopes up.

FYI, the $14.99 price for KoA:R :)360:) might not be active in-store--I found a copy at my local BBY and it rang up at $24.99. Thankfully the employee was nice enough to PM it down to $13.49 (I explained that the 10% GCU discount wouldn't apply after a PM and sure enough, it didn't).

[quote name='strait edge follower']motorstorm is strait edge approved, get it guys !!!! cant wait for evolutions next game ”drive club” for ps4 :D[/QUOTE]

Been waiting for Motorstorm A to drop! Bought!

Ordered zelda for the 3ds, in-store pickup . Had some reward certificates from the facebook app that helped out a bit. Thanks op!

[quote name='strait edge follower']so black ops 2 for 27.99 after the @gamer coupon (and a annoying overide as the coupon still doesnt work automaticaly like it should), should i bite ?

oh and just throwing this out there:

kingdom of amalur is 13.49 after the 10% off and the base value at gamestop is 15$. with the 50% bonus and the pur 10% you will get 24$. big releases are comming soon and this can help :).[/QUOTE]

BO2 is 100x better than the tripe the year before. Online is better than BO1, campaign is about on par but laughably easy on veteran. Not even one tough part..but since mw2 that's been the standard.

Oh, and zombies is terrible in this game. I put a lot of hours and a lot of all nighters with zombies in waw and bo1, but 2 is bad.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Fantastic deal Best Buy, particularly given that they sell new copies for $19.99...

At any rate, do these used deals of the week ring up in store? I'm thinking about Kingdoms of Amalur.[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that on quite a few games there, the new price is lower than the used price which just looks silly on the shelf.

I bought Blops 2 two weeks ago for $49.99 and using the @gamer coupon for $10 off, did anyone ever done a PM from using a coupon before? The coupon didn't automatically work so the clerk had to manually deduct $10 but I don't have the coupon anymore.

[quote name='jr1016']I bought Blops 2 two weeks ago for $49.99 and using the @gamer coupon for $10 off, did anyone ever done a PM from using a coupon before? The coupon didn't automatically work so the clerk had to manually deduct $10 but I don't have the coupon anymore.[/QUOTE]

I don't think BB PMs used games unfortunately. You're best bet would be to buy it again using the coupon and return that sealed game with your original receipt. But since you said you no longer have the coupon, that might not be an option for you...

that's a good price on warioware: smooth moves. i haven't been able to find a copy for under $20 used anywhere (and that's when i can even find it). gonna grab it since i have a bunch of $5 certificates from BBs FB app.

[quote name='esalw822']I don't think BB PMs used games unfortunately. You're best bet would be to buy it again using the coupon and return that sealed game with your original receipt. But since you said you no longer have the coupon, that might not be an option for you...[/QUOTE]

yes BB PMs used games with coupons i just did it. now whether you get a smart employee that knows that and knows how to do that is another question all together...

[quote name='kayne2000']yes BB PMs used games with coupons i just did it. now whether you get a smart employee that knows that and knows how to do that is another question all together...[/QUOTE]

Maybe YMMV then? Their PM policy specifically excludes "refurbished/used items". Awesome that you were able to get a PM though. Definitely makes me more willing to try to roll the dice in the future if need be...

it says that? hmmm they didnt even ask or need an override they just did it. looked up the price online to check and entered it and did it. so at the very least no override is needed to do this which should make it easier to do.

bread's done
Back