BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Got Pokemon Black. First Pokemon game I have owned since the GBA versions.[/QUOTE]

You're in for a real treat, friend. I highly recommend Black 2 after beating the first as well.

[quote name='YBX87']bb used games comes in liked-new condition, and sometimes with no cover art/manual, and gs used games come in poor-good condition with a good chance of coverart/manual. Since gs display the game case in their store, so you can see if it comes with the original artwork[/QUOTE]

I'm going to buy it online, so I can't see if GS will ship me the cover art/manual.

:360::ps3: Mass Effect 3 - $12.99
:360: Max Payne 3 - $14.99 :ps3: $17.99
:360::ps3: Ghost Recon: Future Solider - $14.99
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 - $14.99
:360: The Witcher 2 -$14.99
:360::ps3: Saints Row the Third - $17.99
:360: Spec Ops - $17.99
:360::ps3: Prototype 2 - $17.99
:ps3: Starhawk - $17.99
:360: Dragon's Dogma - $24.99
:360::ps3: Darksiders II $24.99
:ps3: Sleeping Dogs - $24.99 :360: $29.99
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2 - $27.99
:360::ps3: Dishonored - $27.99
:ps3: Twisted Metal $29.99

I bought the Max Payne 3 collector's edition when it was 19.99 at game stop. Game still sealed and I dont even have any of the collectors stuff out like the statue or keychain or I think lithographic it came with?

I really should just try to sell all that stuff, lol.

spec ops was great. such a tragic story in the game and the story was much better than most millitary shooters. the graphics and lighting the game were spectacular along with the atmosphere. gunplay was tight as well. i highly recomend it !

[quote name='Deader2818']
:360: The Witcher 2 -$14.99[/QUOTE]

I was happy the other night about snagging the best price on ebay since December at $18 + free shipping.:cry: Oh well, at least I know mine's in good shape.

In other news, the free points offers are live on BB again. Looks like no digital download, but free shipping if you want to wait.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...l&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&usc=All+Categories&gf=y&cp=2 (scroll down)

[quote name='strait edge follower']why couldnt max payne be 9.99$ for ps3 ? thats my price point for it[/QUOTE]
i thought you got it during the black friday kmart sale last year. lol

[quote name='aeonus']I was happy the other night about snagging the best price on ebay since December at $18 + free shipping.:cry: Oh well, at least I know mine's in good shape.[/QUOTE]
most bestbuy used games are in liked-new conditions, except it might not come with manual/ cover art.

[quote name='YBX87']i thought you got it during the black friday kmart sale last year. lol[/QUOTE]

i acually got three using those 15$ kmart coupons but i flipped them out of impulse, sigh :(

if anyone still doesn't have Uncharted 2, feel free to punch yourself in the face, and then GO BUY IT! Seriously, $8 is crazy for one of the best games this gen IMO. So get on that! *rant over*

[quote name='strait edge follower']i acually got three using those 15$ kmart coupons but i flipped them out of impulse, sigh :([/QUOTE]
might as well, bite the bullet and get it at a slightly more expensive price.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']if anyone still doesn't have Uncharted 2, feel free to punch yourself in the face, and then GO BUY IT! Seriously, $8 is crazy for one of the best games this gen IMO. So get on that! *rant over*[/QUOTE]
it is $14.99 now, the price just readjusted

[quote name='YBX87']most bestbuy used games are in liked-new conditions, except it might not come with manual/ cover art.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know that. I ordered two Vita games, and I'm hoping they come compete. I'm a stickler for my cases. Did anyone ever buy a used Vita games? Also, does anyone know if Sonic All Star Racing Transformed comes with an online pass?

[quote name='milehighshooter']link ---------> to this weeks pre owned deals
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...##0##q&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing&gf=y

:ps3:
battlefield 3 $14.99
007 legends $27.99
borderlands 2 $27.99
darksiders ll $24.99
dishonored $27.99
max payne 3 $17.99
prototype 2 $17.99
saints row the third $17.99
sleeping dogs $24.99
starhawk $17.99
tom clancys ghost recon future solder $14.99
twisted metal $29.99

:360:
battlefield 3 $14.99
007 legends $27.99
borderlands 2 $27.99
darksiders ll $24.99
dishonored $27.99
dragons dogma $24.99
mass effect 3
max payne 3 $14.99
prototype 2 $17.99
sleeping dogs $29.99
spec ops the line $17.99
the witched 2 $ 14.99
tom clancys ghost recon future solder $14.99
saints row the third $17.99

.[/QUOTE]

updated

For some reason, the B2G1 isn't working for me: I have Saint's Row the Third :)ps3: and :360:) and Prototype 2 :)ps3:) in the cart but they're all listed at 10% off (thanks to my GCU). Hopefully this gets fixed, as I really want to use the free $10 RZ certificate I received that expires tomorrow. :whistle2:|

...Then again, I suppose I could always use it on a points card if I so desired. We'll see what happens.

[quote name='Vigilante']For some reason, the B2G1 isn't working for me: I have Saint's Row the Third :)ps3: and :360:) and Prototype 2 :)ps3:) in the cart but they're all listed at 10% off (thanks to my GCU). Hopefully this gets fixed, as I really want to use the free $10 RZ certificate I received that expires tomorrow. :whistle2:|

...Then again, I suppose I could always use it on a points card if I so desired. We'll see what happens.[/QUOTE]

It isn't working for me either

[quote name='TaylorM06']It isn't working for me either[/QUOTE]

maybe because it is easter, and bestbuy stores are all closed. Their tech is having a off day too ,LOL

Yeah as far as I can tell the B2G1 is not working. They took almost a day last time to get it up and running so I hope soon.

Edit: Looking at the weekly ad I do not see where it says B2G1 online. Does someone have the newspaper version that shows this?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Thanks for letting me know that. I ordered two Vita games, and I'm hoping they come compete. I'm a stickler for my cases. Did anyone ever buy a used Vita games? Also, does anyone know if Sonic All Star Racing Transformed comes with an online pass?[/QUOTE]

In my experience most of their used games don't have the original case, but you may luck out.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah as far as I can tell the B2G1 is not working. They took almost a day last time to get it up and running so I hope soon.

Edit: Looking at the weekly ad I do not see where it says B2G1 online. Does someone have the newspaper version that shows this?[/QUOTE]

It shows at the top of the link OP provided where it says B2G1

Hope they fix the b2g1 soon. Have three games I want in my cart but discount isn't reflecting. If not then best buy won't be getting any money from me this week! Might be a good thing...

[quote name='Jimmienoman']on chat trying to apply b2g1

btw SR3 is one per account[/QUOTE]

1 per account, or 1 per order. All used games are 1 per order; I just make 5+ orders.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']1 per account, or 1 per order. All used games are 1 per order; I just make 5+ orders.[/QUOTE]

but can't apply b2g1 on 5 orders....

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']1 per account, or 1 per order. All used games are 1 per order; I just make 5+ orders.[/QUOTE]

And this is why we can't have nice things.

I personally can't wait 'till this goes live (probably tomorrow) as the price drop for used 3DS games couldn't have come at a better time.

Also, since when was Spider-Man: Friend or Foe a rare-ish game?

[quote name='Jimmienoman']on chat trying to apply b2g1

btw SR3 is one per account[/QUOTE]

So what was the end result?

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Does coming soon mean backordered i want ps3 007 legends[/QUOTE]
it just means it is not yet available for purchase from the bestbuy.com website. if you can find the select game in store, you can have them pricematch the online price.

[quote name='YBX87']it just means it is not yet available for purchase from the bestbuy.com website. if you can find the select game in store, you can have them pricematch the online price.[/QUOTE]
Anti there local stores but love online store. Should i wait or get another?

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Anti there local stores but love online store. Should i wait or get another?[/QUOTE]
depends on how badly you want it, whether you want to take a chance of missing the sale price.

[quote name='TaylorM06']So what was the end result?[/QUOTE]

30 minutes on phone for them to figure out what I tolod them in the first 3 minutes.

She had to manually discount the order to credit for a free game.

2 SR3 (1ps3 for friend 1 xbox for trade) and the orange box free for me.

I call that a win for 30 minutes work

[quote name='YBX87']depends on how badly you want it, whether you want to take a chance of missing the sale price.[/QUOTE]
I want bad but i hate for it to never come instock. I have no clue how often coming soon goes instock.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I want bad but i hate for it to never come instock. I have no clue how often coming soon goes instock.[/QUOTE]
coming soon takes a while, maybe two-three weeks, sometimes never. I remember i took a chance on pre-owned resident evil 6 for ps3 at the sale price under "coming soon"status, by going to my local store to pick it up, since there is not option to order it online. By the time it was finally avail on bestbuy.com, it was no longer at the sale price. I would bite the bullet, and head to your local bb store, if you can find a copy there, instead of holding out.

[quote name='hotpocket']Is the B2G1 on all PO games or just the ones in the OP?[/QUOTE]

All. To confirm this just go to bestbuy.com

Click on videogame in drop down

Then Preowned/Refurb

Then on the left hand side the first list has pre-owned games. Click that and the banner at the top is there under all 7007 preowned games.

This is how I "proved it" to a phone rep as that is one of the few ways you can bring the banner up.

[quote name='YBX87']coming soon takes a while, maybe two-three weeks, sometimes never. I remember i took a chance on pre-owned resident evil 6 for ps3 at the sale price under "coming soon"status, by going to my local store to pick it up, since there is not option to order it online. By the time it was finally avail on bestbuy.com, it was no longer at the sale price. I would bite the bullet, and head to your local bb store, if you can find a copy there, instead of holding out.[/QUOTE]
If i was home right now i would dang easter haha I just figured since in sale it would be. Now bl2 for ps3 or stick with 360. How is community on bl2 ps3?

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']If i was home right now i would dang easter haha I just figured since in sale it would be. Now bl2 for ps3 or stick with 360. How is community on bl2 ps3?[/QUOTE]
if you are interested in bl2 multiplayer/online gameplay, you should get it now. It will be dead/less players, once a new game gets around. REgarding 007, you have a week, i doubt ppl are running to get that game. lol so you should worry about compeitions.

[quote name='YBX87']if you are interested in bl2 multiplayer/online gameplay, you should get it now. It will be dead/less players, once a new game gets around. REgarding 007, you have a week, i doubt ppl are running to get that game. lol so you should worry about compeitions.[/QUOTE]
007 rarely goes near 30 shipped its 30 new instock but i passed. I got bl2 day 1 360 but everyone duping and trading mostly on 360 and not much playing... I avoid randoms on it why i was hoping ps3 had a better community.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']All. To confirm this just go to bestbuy.com

Click on videogame in drop down

Then Preowned/Refurb

Then on the left hand side the first list has pre-owned games. Click that and the banner at the top is there under all 7007 preowned games.

This is how I "proved it" to a phone rep as that is one of the few ways you can bring the banner up.[/QUOTE]

That's cool, but I wish it'd just go through on the website without having to chat to CS.

bread's done
Back