BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FNL 4EVA']007 rarely goes near 30 shipped its 30 new instock but i passed. I got bl2 day 1 360 but everyone duping and trading mostly on 360 and not much playing... I avoid randoms on it why i was hoping ps3 had a better community.[/QUOTE]
i doubt it is much different than xbox 360 community.

[quote name='strait edge follower']i hope the b2g1 free isnt online only :([/QUOTE]
it probably is, but you can still have bb employees to override the b2g1 for you in store, but with just more hassle.

ghost recon and the witcher 2 might be worth it, but barely. I'd feel bad buying the witcher 2 preowned though, ghost recon was mediocre but the single player was decent, it has an online pass though but not like the online is worth playing.

[quote name='YBX87']it probably is, but you can still have bb employees to override the b2g1 for you in store, but with just more hassle.[/QUOTE]

i hope so cause if i can then i can make some magic happen with this deal.. thanks for giving me hope lol

[quote name='strait edge follower']i hope so cause if i can then i can make some magic happen with this deal.. thanks for giving me hope lol[/QUOTE]
i would not bet my life on it tho, lol you know bb is crazy sometimes with their system.

I'm starting to feel like the the B2G1 is a mistake:

• Not in the weekly ad
  • Not on the Pre-Owned or Special Offer pages
  • Not listed on the product's pages
  • Doesn't package out in the cart
  • The only place you see it is from the link in the OP

[quote name='klimb22']I'm starting to feel like the the B2G1 is a mistake:

• Not in the weekly ad
  • Not on the Pre-Owned or Special Offer pages
  • Not listed on the product's pages
  • Doesn't package out in the cart
  • The only place you see it is from the link in the OP
[/QUOTE]

It is in the preowned section.

Follow my directions from earlier.

Click Video Games

Then preowned/ Refurb

Then on the left hand side the first group has preowned games. Click that and it will be on a banner at the top.

While I agree I don't think it is supposed to be going as it is usually advertised better. It IS on the website when browsing. Hence why the phone CSR adjusted my order to make one game free

If you can stand a 30 minute call (ugh) they should apply the b2g1. If it is a mis-placed banner then I would hurry before they fix it.

[quote name='YBX87']i doubt it is much different than xbox 360 community.[/QUOTE]
Ps3 community more coop friendly i noticed. Uncharted and dcu and other coop games i played so far they seem good. Nobody talks really so not all that hate you hear. If bl2 same way i would switch since to many ankle biters on bl2 360 for my tastes. :lol:

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Ps3 community more coop friendly i noticed. Uncharted and dcu and other coop games i played so far they seem good. Nobody talks really so not all that hate you hear. If bl2 same way i would switch since to many ankle biters on bl2 360 for my tastes. :lol:[/QUOTE]
LOl, but xbox 360 are mostly owned by underage teeenagers/ little kids who likes to talk smack/ curse on online multiplayer. THeir favorite game of all time call of duty.

That's strange. After reading this I went and checked for some of the listed games and also rare Wii games.

They have Xenoblade available for pre-order for the Wii-U. It lists a 12/31/13 release date (a.k.a. no release date available). I haven't heard any talk of this happening (doesn't say "Chronicles" on the listing) and I'm thinking it's just a Best Buy mess-up, but still...

[quote name='paulwekiva']That's strange. After reading this I went and checked for some of the listed games and also rare Wii games.

They have Xenoblade available for pre-order for the Wii-U. It lists a 12/31/13 release date (a.k.a. no release date available). I haven't heard any talk of this happening (doesn't say "Chronicles" on the listing) and I'm thinking it's just a Best Buy mess-up, but still...[/QUOTE]

WM has it too

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xenoblade-Wii-U/23428791

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...-u-title-coming-from-makers-of-xenoblade.aspx

Seems like it won't officially be Xenoblade, but a game from the makers of Xenoblade with a lot of its aspects

I was able to place ~$250 worth of stuff on the phone. The CS rep didn't even question me about the promo and just overrode the cheapest game of every set of 3.

[quote name='YBX87']LOl, but xbox 360 are mostly owned by underage teeenagers/ little kids who likes to talk smack/ curse on online multiplayer. THeir favorite game of all time call of duty.[/QUOTE]
Haha i didnt want to say that cause of backlash but it is so true... The sad part is a good part of them play only lone wolf style only and that is fine for cod but not games you need coop play in. I met alot of cool people but most were off doing there own thing cod style in objective games and die nonstop and then say the game sucks cause you know. I had ps3 for a month and 90% of the time i get good team players join me. The 360 was like 30% or lower. I love the 360 but ps3 i like as well so fanboy of both. I bought bl2 ps3 now so will see how it goes.

Also AC3 CE guide back instock for shipping not just pickup for $6.99 so grabbed that also ty op.

Might pick up BF3 tomorrow using my that $10 RZ cert I got today...

Owned that game SO many times on both systems, but I am in need of a good online FPS. BLOPS 2 just didn't cut it for me last year

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Haha i didnt want to say that cause of backlash but it is so true... The sad part is a good part of them play only lone wolf style only and that is fine for cod but not games you need coop play in. I met alot of cool people but most were off doing there own thing cod style in objective games and die nonstop and then say the game sucks cause you know. I had ps3 for a month and 90% of the time i get good team players join me. The 360 was like 30% or lower. I love the 360 but ps3 i like as well so fanboy of both. I bought bl2 ps3 now so will see how it goes.

Also AC3 CE guide back instock for shipping not just pickup for $6.99 so grabbed that also ty op.[/QUOTE]
you should of bought the bl 2 game with the game together, and save yourself $1, because of the 15% off game guide.

[quote name='jcp42877']Might pick up BF3 tomorrow using my that $10 RZ cert I got today...

Owned that game SO many times on both systems, but I am in need of a good online FPS. BLOPS 2 just didn't cut it for me last year[/QUOTE]

I've owned BF3 on three occasions and each time trying to play it I'd run across game crashing/freezing bugs. I finally said screw it and have up on it.

[quote name='gldoorii']I've owned BF3 on three occasions and each time trying to play it I'd run across game crashing/freezing bugs. I finally said screw it and have up on it.[/QUOTE]

Haha..i never gave up on it because of that, but because most players on it are veteran players and in clans, so i didnt want to devote all the time needed to get "on par" with them. That, plus how most servers now are player run, and the rules for each match are crazy ridiculous i.e. "no this, no that, no camping, no shotguns, no yadda yadda yadda..."

For "free", i may give it one more chance, or just try to find a bluray movie or something

Ugh, I guess a lot of resellers/hoarders made phone calls because a lot of the better $25 pre-owned 3DS titles are unavailable for shipping. :/

Blargh. Also, the promo is STILL not active on the website.

[quote name='breakfuss']In my experience most of their used games don't have the original case, but you may luck out.[/QUOTE]

I'll post back when I receive Ragnarok Odyssey, and Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed. Thanks for the input. Still curious on whether Sonic has an online pass or not...:whistle2:k

No luck with the live chat. Nice rep, tried to help me by inputting the SKUs, but ultimately B2G1 not reflecting in cart. Had to call in to make order happen.

And unfortunately, you do have to walk them through the navigation:
0) Have the SKU numbers of the games ready
1) 888.237.8289
2) Speak, "More options", "Place an order with Video Games"
3) When talking to the rep, make sure you have them navigate on the site:
Best Buy › Video Games › Pre-Owned & Refurbished › Pre-owned

4) Place order. 15-20 minute process.

Either BB will remove the banner, or, their reps will be more aware of this as the day goes on. Either way, CAGs should grab this opportunity while available. BB does a fairly good job restocking its used game selection for B2G1 promotions.

So far, I've been on the phone for 25 minutes w/ a CSR trying to tell her about this B2G1F offer but she just keeps telling me that it's not showing for her. I walked her through the process to get to it on the website but now she says "It should be on the featured offers on the website or on the item itself." This probably wasn't worth the time... still on the phone w/ her now after the millionth time of her saying "Wait a moment."

*UPDATE*
So she was able to enter an order for me w/ B2G1F, but she couldn't get my Gamer Unlocked discount working, and my lunch hour was up, so I asked her if I could just get that adjusted w/ another phone call. She said yeah, so I gotta call again later :(

Just got off the phone with CSR (she had a problem getting gamers unlocked to work had to get override) but she was awesome. Took about 15 to get the order complete. Got some old games;
Enchanted Arms 9.00
Halo 3 free
Fable 3 9.00

Sales Tax: $1.28

Order Total:
$19.28

Success at my local store (Ohio Valley). Picked up Borderlands 2, Sleeping Dogs, and Dishonored for PS3. Price match on Walking Dead: Survival Instinct plus Easter RZ cert gave me another $30 off. Total was $24.88 after 10% Gamers Club discount.

[quote name='thoracic']Success at my local store (Ohio Valley). Picked up Borderlands 2, Sleeping Dogs, and Dishonored for PS3. Price match on Walking Dead: Survival Instinct plus Easter RZ cert gave me another $30 off. Total was $24.88 after 10% Gamers Club discount.[/QUOTE]

is the buy 2 get 1 working in-store automatically?

Can someone confirm the b2g1 free is good in stores?

The website has the b2g1 free banner, but when I add three preowned games into my cart the offer doesn't apply.

[quote name='Donut2922']is the buy 2 get 1 working in-store automatically?[/QUOTE]

The buy 2 get 1 required an override. Also had to price match Best Buy's website to get the used Deal of the Week prices... But it all went down quickly and easily.

Ugh I went and tried to PM the B2G1 Free but the manager at the time wouldn't even attempt it saying that they couldn't PM a B2G1 free promo on the Saints Row/Mass Effect 3/Witcher games due to sale price and that it would double dipping. I tried telling her that B2G1 free always stacked with sale prices but she wouldn't even attempt it. I was too lazy to go to CS to try it there. I think my charm only works on dudes. I'm just irritated because I rather be rejected out right instead of being given lame excuses.

Screw it I'm just getting Amazon GC and spend it on junk food and get fat.

Prototype 17.99, Bioshock 14.99... and what else? Store in the city both of them, may do that as I'll be near it tomorrow, hopefully there tomorrow.

[quote name='StealOfADeal']Prototype 17.99, Bioshock 14.99... and what else? Store in the city both of them, may do that as I'll be near it tomorrow, hopefully there tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

If your planning on getting Bioshock for that ridiculous price, you might as well get it new with the Ultimate Rapture Edition.

[quote name='StryderOmega']If your planning on getting Bioshock for that ridiculous price, you might as well get it new with the Ultimate Rapture Edition.[/QUOTE]

I have Bio 2 for free for being PS+. Everywhere I've looked has it for that price. Can't find it cheaper.... :cry: and Bio: Ult. Rapture Ed. is 24.99 used?

And Prototype is pretty expensive too.... idk.

[quote name='StealOfADeal']I have Bio 2 for free for being PS+. Everywhere I've looked has it for that price. Can't find it cheaper.... :cry: and Bio: Ult. Rapture Ed. is 24.99 used?

And Prototype is pretty expensive too.... idk.[/QUOTE]

I'd wait for the eventual price drop on Infinite. Hopefully like most releases recently you'll see it at 35-45 soon.

[quote name='thoracic']Success at my local store (Ohio Valley). Picked up Borderlands 2, Sleeping Dogs, and Dishonored for PS3. Price match on Walking Dead: Survival Instinct plus Easter RZ cert gave me another $30 off. Total was $24.88 after 10% Gamers Club discount.[/QUOTE]

Why would you waste your money on Survival Instinct? That game is like Brink bad with "The Walking Dead" slapped on it

^ Click the link in the OP. It's a banner near the top of the page.

If you guys do get an override in-store for the B2G1, the 10% off GCU is not working at all. Make sure to let them know about that too, could've saved me $4.XX.

Gonna have them adjust it later today, but yeah. Kinda sucks nothing is working correctly.

[quote name='kilik64']Must be going blind, I dont see anything on BBY website about b2g1 on pre owned games?[/QUOTE]

When I click link in first post of this thread...

OKlAqP2.png

To navigate to that banner on a non cached version (what I had to do for phone support).

Go to video games-> Used and Refurbished->on the left in the first group click Used Video games

This brings up the banner and is the only way I know of to bring it up without clicking a link. The reason I tell you this is because BBY uses static pages. Ie I can bring up a sale page from 2 years ago if I have the link.

Well looks like my best buy has WWE all-stars pre-owned. If its complete I'll buy it for 19.99, I've been looking for it for awhile.

On the website it's not showing B2G1, is it for sure going on this week?

EDIT: should have read :|

[quote name='plus1zero']Well looks like my best buy has WWE all-stars pre-owned. If its complete I'll buy it for 19.99, I've been looking for it for awhile.

EDIT: should have read :|[/QUOTE]

How will you know if it is complete though? At my BB's, the games are all sealed.

[quote name='nixmahn']So the B2G1 is still not working right instore or online? And this promo was supposed to started Sunday?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='plus1zero']Well looks like my best buy has WWE all-stars pre-owned. If its complete I'll buy it for 19.99, I've been looking for it for awhile.

EDIT: should have read :|[/QUOTE]
Like I said before, I don't think there was supposed to be a B2G1 at all. Don't wait, call in the order or show them the banner on the page in-store.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I have a $10 rz certificate. Is Battlefield 3 worth $5 if I only want to play single player?[/QUOTE]

Meh single player at best.

bread's done
Back