Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

[quote name='nypickle']I'm not seeing a NEW Ultimate Space, only the Living Room that has been there for a while. Also not seeing anything about "Mobile" for 10 points that you stated.[/QUOTE]

oops sorry must just been new to me. it is the living room. i didnt see it before. where u add all the items in ur living room and get 50 points. could of been old but i just didnt see it before. just was posting for people who didnt know about it cuz alot off people dont see that stuff, they just do the poll. but if u download the mobile app u get 10 ponts.

also if friends from facebook use ur link u get 10points per person.

[quote name='Inbox']can someone please PM me and explain how to use my 2 $5 cetificates online? is there something at the checkout that allows u to redeem them on there?

also do they sell digital content online for like xbox avatar gear or arcade games? if they do could i get a link please[/QUOTE]

when you check out, there's a link that says something like Apply bestbuy rewardzone credits or similar...you can add up to 10 i think per check out

[quote name='djricekcn']when you check out, there's a link that says something like Apply bestbuy rewardzone credits or similar...you can add up to 10 i think per check out[/QUOTE]

thank u

Anyone know if I buy something that comes out to say $4.75 and use a $5 cert if it'll work online?

I know in store, the certs error if you buy less than the total, but the employees at my local store just override them by making $4.99 stuff ring up at $5. (Which is awesome, since it also stops the tax)

[quote name='pyoobez']Anyone know if I buy something that comes out to say $4.75 and use a $5 cert if it'll work online?

I know in store, the certs error if you buy less than the total, but the employees at my local store just override them by making $4.99 stuff ring up at $5. (Which is awesome, since it also stops the tax)[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it won't work. When I tried to order something that was $9.99 with a $10 certificate, it said that the total before tax and shipping must exceed the value of the certificate. I had to find something cheap to add to my order (I got a Dunlop glass guitar slide for $3) in order for it to work.

[quote name='Nick45']Unfortunately, it won't work. When I tried to order something that was $9.99 with a $10 certificate, it said that the total before tax and shipping must exceed the value of the certificate. I had to find something cheap to add to my order (I got a Dunlop glass guitar slide for $3) in order for it to work.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks. I sort of figured this. Guess I wait and go to the store.

[quote name='st4nd4u']how do you do this? in store or online?[/QUOTE]

In Best Buy stores you can find Amazon Kindle Gift Cards for either 25 or 50. They are usually in the computer department. Just buy them like anything else then scratch off the back. Go to Amazon and enter the code as a gift card code. It will add the amount to your account then you can choose to use it anytime on your Amazon order. They work for almost everything on Amazon, not just Kindle.

I always buy these cards before I order from Amazon. That way I get Reward Zone points but I can get better prices from Amazon. You only get points when you buy the cards with money though, not with Reward Zone certificates.

Just a heads-up, but I don't know if it's a new thing or if my BB just started... You don't need to print out or bring in your RZ certs. They can look them up and apply them to your purchase after they scan your RZ card at the register. When I went yesterday, I forgot to print mine out and was having trouble with the app, and the cashier said that it's not needed. He scanned my RZ card and applied the cert to my purchase. Pretty nifty knowing that I don't have to waste paper and ink any more.

And the new poll's up.

If I want to buy amazon cards with the points then is it ok if I hand them a 20 Point coupon and a 5 point coupon?

[quote name='Luxuria']another 0 points for me :l[/QUOTE]

How many points have you gotten in total since this promo began? Maybe some people have reached a certain limit and that's why they're getting zero points.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']How many points have you gotten in total since this promo began? Maybe some people have reached a certain limit and that's why they're getting zero points.[/QUOTE]

That has nothing to do with it. Half the time it says I get 0 points bit its still credited to my account.

I've received 585pts so far. Am at 125 right now so another 5 days and another $5 cert but I don't know if these 125pts will expire this Sunday or not...

TODAY BRINGS me to a total of $15 in certificates !!! for absolutely nothing!
I gotta say best free app ever.

NEW GROUNDHOG DAY POLL UP - 25 points.
Ultimate Space : Living Room up - 50 points. (this is for those who DO NO KNOW ABOUT this before the hardcore thread checker police harass me. hehe)
Best Buy Mobile App Also Available - 10 points. (again for those who dont know about it.)

OK EVERYONE. please check the best buy glitch 0 points thread on their help forum. your points ARE deposited. they arent able to fix this, if you will refresh your page they are in their 100% of the time.

Not really 100% of the time from my experience. I got 0 points twice 2 different days and no points were deposited to my account up yet. :(

[quote name='Inbox']TODAY BRINGS me to a total of $15 in certificates !!! for absolutely nothing!
I gotta say best free app ever.

NEW GROUNDHOG DAY POLL UP - 25 points.
Ultimate Space : Living Room up - 50 points. (this is for those who DO NO KNOW ABOUT this before the hardcore thread checker police harass me. hehe)
Best Buy Mobile App Also Available - 10 points. (again for those who dont know about it.)

OK EVERYONE. please check the best buy glitch 0 points thread on their help forum. your points ARE deposited. they arent able to fix this, if you will refresh your page they are in their 100% of the time.[/QUOTE]

How do you get 10 points with the mobile app

I have no problem remembering to do this on weekdays for whatever reason, but on Saturdays and Sundays I usually forget. I just missed Sunday's poll by like an hour. Gah.

[quote name='Rafael122']Can you use the certificates for preorders?[/QUOTE]

Based on when I tried to do it no, I asked to put $5 down on a game and use a $5 certificate. The employee tried but it did not take the $5 off. You can use it when you pick the game up of course though.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Based on when I tried to do it no, I asked to put $5 down on a game and use a $5 certificate. The employee tried but it did not take the $5 off. You can use it when you pick the game up of course though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply! I actually just did a mock preorder to see how far I could get and you could actually apply the reward zone certificates to the pre-order. I did this online though. Figure I'd stack as many RZ certificates to pay off a couple of games.

[quote name='Sonic9jct']I was one more survey away from a new certificate too...[/QUOTE]

me too... hope they fix this... and not change the points in the process.

Whoa, this time when it said 0 points, it actually gave me 0 points. Usually it says that, and you can instantly see your total went up. Not this time. Think it could be because of the issues the apps been having?

[quote name='Wario64']said 0 points a couple hours ago, signed in and it shows i got my points.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...nothing on mine. Says could take up to 15 mins to show, but I never received them. Oh well, I'm not going to freak out over it. If they come, cool. If they don't, oh well it's one days worth.

[quote name='Blade']There goes my $10 per week for the next 40 weeks.[/QUOTE]

How are you getting $10 per week? Multiple accounts?
If its 25 per day x 7 = 175 points not even enough for $5 a week.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']How are you getting $10 per week? Multiple accounts?
If its 25 per day x 7 = 175 points not even enough for $5 a week.[/QUOTE]

I got some family members to do it, and they're giving me their certificates. We all have the same last name, makes it very easy to keep track of.

Just saw this message on the reward zone site --

Why are my recent transactions not showing up yet?

• Between 2/3 and 2/23, new transactions will take longer to appear in your account. This is part of year-end account and system maintenance. During this time, you may still issue certificates if you have enough points available. No new transactions and/or points will be reflected in your account until after 2/23.

bread's done
Back