Black Ops CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @7PST/10EST

I'll modify my Quick scoping statement to say "nerfed". I can count on one hand the number of times I've been sniped - excluding that idiot in one game who got in the tower.

I think Monkey, Toxic, Combat, myself and a couple of others discovered that HQ is the best method for XP in BO. Without much effort I know I was getting around 10k/match...including on Launch when I started out as cannon fodder at 2-12 and finished up at 16-18. Oh, and that was an awesome comeback to tie it....we were down 120-30 and tied it...another 5 seconds and we would've won.

I'll probably be down for more HQ tonight....Mad, you should join us for a round or two....we were not taking it too seriously.

I'll have to give HQ a chance...I've only been playing Demo cause it seems like every other mode gets dropped in the first couple of minutes and I get dumped back to the main screen.

So HQ your xp is based on holding the zone and not kills right? Seems like even in objective based games people go for kills instead of the damn objective. I tried playing pick up games last night for DOM and every game I played my teammates kept trying to go for A or for C, and not B. I kept trying to tell them that if the other team is all at A, then B is easy to take, but I have a feeling that they had me muted (am I that annoying?). And by only focusing on A or C the spawns keep swapping so surprise surprise, you get guys spawning behind your position and killing you with a frakking ballistic knife from behind.

Thanks to toxic for trying to help me with the clan tag color change thing. I looked up on youtube and found an instructional video and got it to work. I hope to prestige this week, but I dont know how often I can play due to family staying at my place (I was told its rude to play videogames when there are guests in the house... really? guess it says something that I would rather play games than converse, haha).

In HQ you get XP for both kills and holding the objective. 50xp per HQ point + kills and other XP. Unless you were Monkey racking up 80+ kills on Havana (I think Havana at least) last night, you probably got more XP on the objectives than kills....and you seem to get far more kills in HQ than other modes...at least I did. I think I was between 16 (low) and 30 all night...mostly in the mid to upper 20s.

I'm just sad Toxic got dropped on the match with those guys shooting off about quick scoping us from all the way across the map in Jungle. I got in a minute before we all quit and got to head shot 2 of those clowns before dropping. They sucked at quick scoping. Call it revenge of the Stoner (my favorite LMG).

Oh, and I found out why I am disappointed in auto-aim. In launch I had 2 guys running up the right side and I had the high ground. Head shot / execute one of them...the other guy runs & drops....I click L1 to try auto-aim and it chooses the guy I shot....needless to say it was an epic failure death. :)

last night's hq games were actually quite fun. i was pulling in around 8-10k in xp per match. that could make for some serious leveling if they do a double xp weekend or something soon

that hq game where we were down by over 100 it was like 130-20 or somthing like that. is just proof of what good things can happen when you just stick with the game and dont get 2 frustrated and start making stupid mistakes. we had the hq caprtured as time expired 5 more seconds and that would have been a epic win.

im kinda suprised some at treyarch is actually revieving the report a player thing. i thought it would get spammed/flooded but it seems there is a definite line in the sand on the offensive emblem prob

deer raping pig/sheep = acceptable emblem
nazi symbols= not acceptable
crude dick drawlings= acceptable

[quote name='jmbreci']I'll modify my Quick scoping statement to say "nerfed". I can count on one hand the number of times I've been sniped - excluding that idiot in one game who got in the tower.

I think Monkey, Toxic, Combat, myself and a couple of others discovered that HQ is the best method for XP in BO. Without much effort I know I was getting around 10k/match...including on Launch when I started out as cannon fodder at 2-12 and finished up at 16-18. Oh, and that was an awesome comeback to tie it....we were down 120-30 and tied it...another 5 seconds and we would've won.

I'll probably be down for more HQ tonight....Mad, you should join us for a round or two....we were not taking it too seriously.[/QUOTE]

I've been depressed about Black Ops for a while now, so we'll see how it goes. I've also been fairly unimpressed whenever we lose Domination games, so it is what it is. I don't really see much in it for me to play Objective based games when all it's been is frustration, I don't really even like Headquarters. In fact without a riot shield, easily tossable/clackable C4 and so on, I'm not really interested in it too much.

Overall I've put this game on the backburner as it's been nothing but annoyance and frustration. The maps are considerably bigger and there's always somebody in the back of the map forcing me to trek 10 miles just to die when I reach the other side of the map where the enemy is. I'm just not having fun with it.

Quick poll: Should I let my 9 year old play Black Ops multiplayer (single player is not an option)?

History - My wife and I have not let him play games like this for various reasons. Just recently I played split screen Borderlands with him. The rules were he could only play with me and we only played on weekend mornings for about an hour or two. After that he had to play outside. Now that there is a split screen option for multiplayer in BOps, I'm beginning to think it might be safe to do the same kind of thing with him.

[quote name='jax2001']Quick poll: Should I let my 9 year old play Black Ops multiplayer (single player is not an option)?

History - My wife and I have not let him play games like this for various reasons. Just recently I played split screen Borderlands with him. The rules were he could only play with me and we only played on weekend mornings for about an hour or two. After that he had to play outside. Now that there is a split screen option for multiplayer in BOps, I'm beginning to think it might be safe to do the same kind of thing with him.[/QUOTE]

There is no absolute answer on this. I would say no if it was me, but you already subjected him to Borderlands.

Two side notes about game play. First, I will not play HQ without a CAG team with me. It was absolutely brutal playing with a bunch of people who couldn't communicate and only cared about getting their killstreaks. Second, playing HQ in Nuketown sucks...mostly due to spawning issues, and see above for my team not helping. However, I had 7 "double" deaths due to spawning right in front of the enemy/on their side of the map. That map is way too small for HQ,

Last comment - anyone else seeing a ton of drop shots happening now? Sniping has (mainly - I will change it to that Kaiser) been nerfed - yes I've been sniped, but < 10 times...actually, far more in combat training than online.

BFGN....although I'm not sure if I am all-in or not...got family coming in town....may try to coerce my brother-in-law into playing and being cannon fodder. :)

I see tons of drop shot players. Its like as soon as they see anyone in their field of view they automatically go prone. Thinking lots of modded controllers or something, unless they practice that particular strategy. What also gets on my nerves is dying from a knife after shooting off a few rounds, I agree I should die, but so should the person knifing me if they get hit by my bullets in the process.

[quote name='Mad39er']Dude, all you do is troll the CoD threads with the same crap. Take your crap elsewhere.[/QUOTE]
I'm just upset that most of the online players are playing this quickscoping trash. I guess I'm a troll for thinking the most popular game is pure and utter garbage.:booty:Go pitch a tent and get quickscoped campy mcCamper.:cry:

[quote name='Mr. 420']I'm just upset that most of the online players are playing this quickscoping trash. I guess I'm a troll for thinking the most popular game is pure and utter garbage.:booty:Go pitch a tent and get quickscoped campy mcCamper.:cry:[/QUOTE]
You're a troll because you followed one Clan thread to another. You don't even play with us from either thread, go away.

If you guys are playing tonight I'll be on about 10 central.
Docbacca=RushKing
Experience=Intermediate
Available: Nights
Timezone: Central
Mic: Yes
Additional info: Handsome

I'll be updating the OP but I won't be around tonight, Gran Turismo 5 is taking precedence for once. I need to get into an Audi TT and drive it like I stole it.

[quote name='Mad39er']I'll be updating the OP but I won't be around tonight, Gran Turismo 5 is taking precedence for once. I need to get into an Audi TT and drive it like I stole it.[/QUOTE]

Mad how is GT5? I have the game but I havent installed it yet. I just want to drive the car I have my c30 and drive it really fast lol

I should be on more in Black Ops in a week or so. After this holiday and some projects I need to work on I should be on game night more often.

Btw is there any other patches that came live I got the foot steps patch but anything with the picking host and lag issues?

Still nothing on lag or picking host issues but looks like their working on some things here is the latest:

IN PROGRESS
• Resolved several issues with PS3 parties getting disbanded for next patch (1.04)
• Investigating reports of “Transmission error” message on PS3
• Investigating PS3 hard freeze reported to happen for a small number of users in multiplayer
• Investigating reports of VOIP icons not always appearing for some PS3 party clients
• Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions
• Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions
• Prevention of a rare issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances

Looks like they added Hardcore HQ & CTF.

Dyeknom and Toxic, Nuketown with split screen is pure madness. Dyeknom going 70-11 on domination ridiculous. I'm heading to bed, I have family over and I'm sure my brother-in law will be on for a while...so sorry in advanced for ignoring invites.

Lol combat :) I have a hard time using split screen because of the sizing is a bit jacked and it's hard to get used to the squished nature of the screen.

Nuketown is pure madness anyway... I bet I could have done better (those dudes were baaaaad), but I was using my SMG for some contract completions I purchased and ignored yesterday. I really want to break 100 kills in domination at some point, but I may have reached my limit with 96. I did get a new record for one match of EXP though w/ contracts, challenges, score: 37,000. So hot getting nearly a full level in the mid forties.

here's my zombie strategy for the zombie heads.

theatre - I understand the need to hole out somewhere and stand your ground but this type of play is quite boring for me. Granted this is the safest way but not too much fun, IMO. I like to get all the way to the main stage and just circle around and line em up. Then it's all headshots :cool:. If things get crazy, the turret is right there for activation. Of course at this time juggernog/quick revive must be bought to fully use this strategy. Quick reload is key but not as much as the 2 formers. I like to keep one of the doors closed on the stage so I can get back if needed. The teleporter is a life saver if done right and also good when someone with a rocket launcher or something goes to the teleporter and starts blowing shit up from there while the person/people on stage just rape the zombies. Eventually it'll become too much and you need to bail. So you bail and run around the map :). I've done this stage technique to level 19 and kept reviving the host over and over and over and over again until he quit the game...that bastard..

white house
I like to get to the floor where the juggernog is and open the two barricades and just run around rounding the zombies up in a big ass group. Then I rape em with a MG or winters howl :D! The only teleporters I use are the one upstairs (where you start), the one where the juggernog is and the basement(?) where you turn the power on. The basement teleporter where you turn the power on is great because it teleports you ONLY to the juggernog floor or upstairs(beginning). I never roam around the basement unless the professor guy comes or to revive someone. When the professor comes, use this time to get the mystery box as it's probably the only safe time to do so. If you are down there trying for a gun at level 10, you are going to die! People use the elevator thing where you just stay there and kill zombies and then ride the elevator so it kinda resets the zombies...meh, this is just too boring for me.

I never meant this post to be this lengthy but since it is, here are some more letters put together!

zombie etiquette!
arite this is for those ass hats that don't have any friggin zombie manners! When you start out, there are going to be 4-5 places zombies come from. Everyone's got a unique thing they do; shoot em in the head, knife em, let them in and then knife em, whatever! All those methods are great but I HATE those that run around and kill your zombies! you know what i mean!!! It's like you are chilling by your window and a zombie comes up, you start emptying your hand gun clip to get points and plan to knife to kill but some a hole comes and shoots it with a MG or some shit.WTF man? Did you just not see me trying to get some points here? Shit! How about those players that abuse the shit out of the mystery box? Have some courtesy and allow someone else to try! Especially if a fallen team mate comes back and has no guns. Don't be a bitch and hog that shit when they are waiting to get any other gun! Another bitch thing I see alot is that when someone dies they don't want to revive the member. I HATE U. The most important part of zombies is to keep everyone ALIVE. If they fall, revive em so they only lose the perks and not the guns. Some players are just so pussy they can't even make an attempt when it's like level 5 (dying early in game happens to the best of us). For me, I always risk my own neck to revive someone. Sometimes I die and the game is over but when I do succeed, I am sure that player greatly appreciates it and will reciprocate if they can. Okay that's all..
Happy Thanksgiving :)

[quote name='combatrhombus']Still nothing on lag or picking host issues but looks like their working on some things here is the latest:

IN PROGRESS
• Resolved several issues with PS3 parties getting disbanded for next patch (1.04)
• Investigating reports of “Transmission error” message on PS3
• Investigating PS3 hard freeze reported to happen for a small number of users in multiplayer
• Investigating reports of VOIP icons not always appearing for some PS3 party clients
• Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions
• Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions
• Prevention of a rare issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances
[/QUOTE]

Hopefully the freezing fix works and I'm also glad about the VOIP icons being fixed.

[quote name='Mr. 420']I'm just upset that most of the online players are playing this quickscoping trash. I guess I'm a troll for thinking the most popular game is pure and utter garbage.:booty:Go pitch a tent and get quickscoped campy mcCamper.:cry:[/QUOTE]

And I'm just upset that you are in some bizzaro world state (Gattaca anyone?) of mind where you think everyone should be a robot and think exactly like you do (probably a politician at that). Maybe you should expand your horizons and realize not everyone has your likes or tastes - or for that matter even cares about your pointless opinions.

So please, go have fun with the four other players still playing Socom or Killzone 2 or Resistance 2 or whatever other game it is that has long since lost it's appeal - since it is obvious cannot make a full party and resort to thread crapping and name calling.

I may be on Friday night.....oh, and Mad - you might get that Audi faster if you didn't have OCD :shock: about getting all golds in all of the events. That or maybe some :beer:will help. :D Oh, and my 5am post is because that stupid percocet wore off and the PT guy invented new ways to stretch my arm last night.

[quote name='jmbreci']I may be on Friday night.....oh, and Mad - you might get that Audi faster if you didn't have OCD :shock: about getting all golds in all of the events. That or maybe some :beer:will help. :D Oh, and my 5am post is because that stupid percocet wore off and the PT guy invented new ways to stretch my arm last night.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you have no idea, if I wasn't sick I would've been drinking. In fact I desperately wanted to have a couple just to see my driving get better for the License tests. GT5 is like Pokemon to me. Hell, Pokemon is just downright addicting and it's a good thing I don't have a GBC/GBA/DS/GC/N64 to play Pokemon with. You can only begin to imagine how painfully addicting it is for me to play a game like Borderlands with 17 million gun combinations possible.

It's a stark contrast to the banal existence that is Black Ops. If you buy a weapon, buy all the attachments, you get nothing, no titles, no real variation in attributes. I feel more satisfied getting the 5 titles and 2 Emblems available for each gun in MW2 than just more money for my player card.

happy turkey day folks. debating whether to take a trip to kmart to pick up 34.99 NFSHP or get GT5. leaning more towards NFSHP due to having similar OCD tendencies as TMB and how much of my life would be spent on GT5. might jump on for a few hours today if i have some time.

got to round 25 tonight with my girlfriends 8 year old nephew. running in a circle is a must in the later rounds. we only stopped at 25 cuz my gf was bitching that we had to leave. would have gone higher.

I'm about to jump on and play for a bit
If anyone's going to be on add the broski, my communicator is still at school so I'll be silent :censored:
Edit: no ninja emoticon? CAG is falling off

Ashtaar = Maalik-Ashtaar
Skill level= Beginner/Intermediate
Availability= Fri/Sat/Sun
Time Zone = EST
Mic = Yes

[quote name='mr_burnzz']here's my zombie strategy for the zombie heads.

theatre - I understand the need to hole out somewhere and stand your ground but this type of play is quite boring for me. Granted this is the safest way but not too much fun, IMO. I like to get all the way to the main stage and just circle around and line em up. Then it's all headshots :cool:. If things get crazy, the turret is right there for activation. Of course at this time juggernog/quick revive must be bought to fully use this strategy. Quick reload is key but not as much as the 2 formers. I like to keep one of the doors closed on the stage so I can get back if needed. The teleporter is a life saver if done right and also good when someone with a rocket launcher or something goes to the teleporter and starts blowing shit up from there while the person/people on stage just rape the zombies. Eventually it'll become too much and you need to bail. So you bail and run around the map :). I've done this stage technique to level 19 and kept reviving the host over and over and over and over again until he quit the game...that bastard..

white house
I like to get to the floor where the juggernog is and open the two barricades and just run around rounding the zombies up in a big ass group. Then I rape em with a MG or winters howl :D! The only teleporters I use are the one upstairs (where you start), the one where the juggernog is and the basement(?) where you turn the power on. The basement teleporter where you turn the power on is great because it teleports you ONLY to the juggernog floor or upstairs(beginning). I never roam around the basement unless the professor guy comes or to revive someone. When the professor comes, use this time to get the mystery box as it's probably the only safe time to do so. If you are down there trying for a gun at level 10, you are going to die! People use the elevator thing where you just stay there and kill zombies and then ride the elevator so it kinda resets the zombies...meh, this is just too boring for me.

I never meant this post to be this lengthy but since it is, here are some more letters put together!

zombie etiquette!
arite this is for those ass hats that don't have any friggin zombie manners! When you start out, there are going to be 4-5 places zombies come from. Everyone's got a unique thing they do; shoot em in the head, knife em, let them in and then knife em, whatever! All those methods are great but I HATE those that run around and kill your zombies! you know what i mean!!! It's like you are chilling by your window and a zombie comes up, you start emptying your hand gun clip to get points and plan to knife to kill but some a hole comes and shoots it with a MG or some shit.WTF man? Did you just not see me trying to get some points here? Shit! How about those players that abuse the shit out of the mystery box? Have some courtesy and allow someone else to try! Especially if a fallen team mate comes back and has no guns. Don't be a bitch and hog that shit when they are waiting to get any other gun! Another bitch thing I see alot is that when someone dies they don't want to revive the member. I HATE U. The most important part of zombies is to keep everyone ALIVE. If they fall, revive em so they only lose the perks and not the guns. Some players are just so pussy they can't even make an attempt when it's like level 5 (dying early in game happens to the best of us). For me, I always risk my own neck to revive someone. Sometimes I die and the game is over but when I do succeed, I am sure that player greatly appreciates it and will reciprocate if they can. Okay that's all..
Happy Thanksgiving :)[/QUOTE]

well said :applause:. I need to play nazi zombies with players like you.

I followe the clan? lol
Actually i only read a few posts and just post in threads for garbabe games from time to time. I am sure the coop and single player in the game are fun but the comp modes that most people play are a joke. The aim assist is the main problem and i don't understant why hardcore modes have it, just doesn't seem that hardcore to me.

Is anyone getting on tonight?
Was double XP weekend a joke or something?
I'll be getting on in a few if anyone else is
Edit: Sorry I bailed on you guys, duty called.... lol no pun intended, but it was fun that AK-74 is boss

Last edited by a moderator:
tried playing a bit late night (or early morning) and was really disappointed in playing with randoms. Tried HQ and stupid teammates just dont understand the objectives as they would rather camp and do nothing. I hope the next patch comes out quick. Looks like they fixed the clan tag color easter egg...

Family is leaving tomorrow so I should be able to play. If no one else is on I will try to finish up some other games and or trophy hunt.

Tried to play zombies with randoms... There's always at least one person without a mic and for some strange reason can't hear others. Maybe they don't understand english... I seriously sick and tired of them kill stealing, killing the last crawler, and opening all the doors. You'd think they'd learn after not being revived or not getting further than round 5...

Anyways, the best place I think for holding ground on theatre is the first bottom room you unlock. It's the green/blue room with the fire pipe trap in the middle and with the door that opens to the alley. It only has two windows, and one main entry point, all the other rooms have openings where crawlers can get in and more than two windows.

i guarantee that if me, my bud, j-cart and option played kino together, we would get into the 30s. in the later rounds, you cant hold down a position anymore like you could have in der reise, its better just to kite them around the map in a big circle.

I'm glad you Zombie killing guys found a place to group up/discuss. I was half worried you guys might get drowned out in the multiplayer chatter and/or not end up using this thread much.

Need to get those zombie trophies but only have the 2 maps that come with the standard edition. I will add 8bit, and option to my friends list to try partying up with them.

Alright guys, who here has completed the single player campaign on veteran? I'm about to snap my disc it's so GD frustratingly stupid. I overlooked these stupid super-accurate infinite respawning enemies... who can point there gun blindly around a corner or on the ground and get me in 1 shot... I've over looked the lack of NPC help, I've also overlooked the untimely placements of the checkpoints... but this is just stupid.

I've gotten through the first few missions, though a big pain in my ass... but now I'm legitimately stuck. I really don't feel like dropping the difficulty level atm... so maybe somebody here can help.

I've just finished the rooftop jumping in Kowloon (the part where you drop to a table with a lone gun) and am faced with like 8 random enemies. I've killed all but 2 on several occassions... How in the hell am I supposed to get through that part with a POS pistol with 8 shots? Headshot them all in less than one second, since it feels like it takes a second just to ADS? And now that I died there, I'm respawning in the same spot where they are all taking aim and I'm getting shot up in less than 2 seconds. Any ideas?

The best advice for veteran is to always go prone.

For the particular part you are talking about, I ended up using aim assist to take out everyone (1-2 bullets per person trying for quick head shots like in RDR). Focus on the guys on the side and not in front of you (since they get taken out when you hit the check point). If I remember, you land on a table or something, so move around a bit so you are harder to hit. I think if you run out of bullets and have to reload you might die (been so long). I beat the game on veteran and I dont ever want to do it again it was that frustrating, due to the same points you brought up.

Oh and I prestiged before MAD... haha.

I'm still working on the single campaign on veteran, I finally beat defending Khe Sahn after a couple of hours, very frustrating. I'm glad to see "more fun" is on the way.

The parts I got stuck on was the bit of driving during the prison break, tipping over the napalm, the first bit of rooftop hopping (was trying to do it dual wielding and got it).

I could tell exactly where I would have problems after that on veteran, though. Escaping the past, the camp and a few other spots.

I'm not complaining that it's too hard, veteran mode should be hard. But there is a line between "hard" and just stupid it's by no means "unbeatable," in fact if you go through it on an easier mode to get the maps/safe zones down... it's a lot easier than going through initially on veteran. That being said, it's a perfect example of just how lazy, not innovative, Treyarch can be. The use of unlimited spawns with unbelievably accurate blindfire not only ignores the major complaints from their W@W, just adds more complaints to it. Most of the Veteran mode I played turned into just running, diving to prone, killing 2-3 guys, moving to the next safe area.

It should have focused more on tactical play.

the biggest complaint people had about W@W was the nade spam, which i heard is gone for the most part. ill start veteran probably tonight or tomorrow but i doubt its going to be as hard as W@W was. the infinite spawn is still there, but mw2 veteran was a joke cuz it didnt have it. your squad did a ton of the work, you didnt have to dodge a million nades and you could just sit back, kill everyone 1 by 1, then just move forward. i kinda like the urgency of having to clear out a certain number of guys and running to a new point. makes it more exciting than just sitting back and picking them off till they dont come anymore.

[quote name='8bitArtist']the biggest complaint people had about W@W was the nade spam, which i heard is gone for the most part. ill start veteran probably tonight or tomorrow but i doubt its going to be as hard as W@W was. the infinite spawn is still there, but mw2 veteran was a joke cuz it didnt have it. your squad did a ton of the work, you didnt have to dodge a million nades and you could just sit back, kill everyone 1 by 1, then just move forward. i kinda like the urgency of having to clear out a certain number of guys and running to a new point. makes it more exciting than just sitting back and picking them off till they dont come anymore.[/QUOTE] With MW2,the campaign was ok but the Spec Ops reminded me of World at War nade spamming because the Spec Ops was incredibly fucken hard! Even with two people, a lot of the Spec Ops were insanely hard.....

Spec Ops had a great balance of difficulty without having infinite spawns. The campaign wasn't too difficult, but it was story driven. Spec Ops got increasingly difficult, while there was no sense of "urgency" to rush in to push checkpoints... it required accuracy and strategic play. >

mad, monkey, kaiser, combat and the rest of you fine people..

I just recieved a contract offer for job and it calls for me to relocate for about 12-18months. I am getting ready to head over to Sydney, australia. sometime next. so if you noticed me gone from your friends list im sorry

i just wanted to take a moment and thank all you fine guys for the great games and times we shared online. i will try to keep an eye out here on the forums and pop in every once in a while but as far me being on a ps3 it wil prob be non existant for a while. i had to get rid of / sell alot of my stuff as this move is lengthy and could be come semi permanent if i like what im doing and this company likes wht i am doing.

i sold the ps3 to a friend he made me a really good offer. once i get over there and get set up i will prob buy another one. i just cant take a lot of things with me and this job is completly set up on the other end they already have me a place to live and and a car and everything. and the pay was too much to pass up at this point in my life.

but on the good news i wont have to sneak into E3 next year. as my job is in the video game/ electronic entertainment/consumer electronic. filed yeah freebies.

really looking forward to the tokyo game show and stuff like that.

thank you once again for the friendship and good times we have shared.

and if you're going to be in the sydney area in the next year please shoot me a pm. and we'll see wht we can arrange.

thank you for all you have done.

toxic skye

[quote name='teknobeavr']mad, monkey, kaiser, combat and the rest of you fine people..

I just recieved a contract offer for job and it calls for me to relocate for about 12-18months. I am getting ready to head over to Sydney, australia. sometime next. so if you noticed me gone from your friends list im sorry

i just wanted to take a moment and thank all you fine guys for the great games and times we shared online. i will try to keep an eye out here on the forums and pop in every once in a while but as far me being on a ps3 it wil prob be non existant for a while. i had to get rid of / sell alot of my stuff as this move is lengthy and could be come semi permanent if i like what im doing and this company likes wht i am doing.

i sold the ps3 to a friend he made me a really good offer. once i get over there and get set up i will prob buy another one. i just cant take a lot of things with me and this job is completly set up on the other end they already have me a place to live and and a car and everything. and the pay was too much to pass up at this point in my life.

but on the good news i wont have to sneak into E3 next year. as my job is in the video game/ electronic entertainment/consumer electronic. filed yeah freebies.

really looking forward to the tokyo game show and stuff like that.

thank you once again for the friendship and good times we have shared.

and if you're going to be in the sydney area in the next year please shoot me a pm. and we'll see wht we can arrange.

thank you for all you have done.

toxic skye[/QUOTE]
Hey man, sorry to see you go but very happy for the circumstances. I wish I could have played with you more but that was my own doing, so keep in touch. I liked your energy and take on things so I hope you'll make your way back to us. If you find yourself in NYC or the middle of New Jersey, hit me up, I'll treat to a couple rounds with some of my favorite Russian ladies. Rounds of beer that is, I'm not funding your hedonism beyond that.

bread's done
Back