Black Teen Shot, Killed By Neighborhood Watch

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']None of us were there, so we can't say for certain if the victim acted aggressively or not towards Zimmerman.

As for not being able to tell that Zimmerman is half Hispanic from the pics, I guess I'm the only one that noticed he's a lil more 'brown' in one of the pics released of him? But I guess you'd say that makes me a 'racist' for pointing that out, right?[/QUOTE]

You apparently NEED to listen to the 911 call... I asked someone else this and seems you need to be asked too..

So, in a nutshell, you are defending a guy (with a history of aggression) who, against the instructions of the 911 operator, sought a conflict and then killed an unarmed boy? Am I right here? And are you willing to condemn him for these actions?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually I'll be the first to admit that I don't have any friends who are anything other than caucasian/white. That is, unless the one gaming rep at BB counts as a friend. It comes down to trust issues with me. It takes a LOT for me to even consider having someone as a friend due to all of the times people I thought were friends of mine who turned into backstabbing assholes.

As for not liking certain groups of people, the only folks I may have a dislike of are non English speakers. But only because they can't understand when I say 'excuse me' to try getting by them in a store. And no, I'm not about to learn THEIR language just so I can tell them to get outta my way in a store. Call it ignorant or whatever you want to, but if you immigrated here for a better life then you should assimilate and not expect everyone else to kowtow to you.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh... you pointed out your own problem! All those backstabbing issues are because you are hanging out with the best race for backstabbing!!! You see now that your avoidance of people of color has exposed you to more backstabbing issues. :bouncy: I jest... or maybe I don't...

[quote name='joeboosauce']You apparently NEED to listen to the 911 call... I asked someone else this and seems you need to be asked too..

So, in a nutshell, you are defending a guy (with a history of aggression) who, against the instructions of the 911 operator, sought a conflict and then killed an unarmed boy? Am I right here? And are you willing to condemn him for these actions?[/QUOTE]
Once again, no one on here was there. So maybe the kid tried grabbing the gun and Zimmerman was truly acting in self defense by firing.

When we had issues here with neighborhood kids here ruining the grass my family had just had planted, we called the cops but while waiting for them the kids came back. I confronted them and I seriously considered punching them because of the damage and emotional distress they had caused to my grandmother and mother at the time. Would it have been the right thing to do? Of course not. But it would've made me feel better to relieve some of the anger and frustration over how slowly the police were responding.

It took the cops 50 minutes to arrive from when we called them and by the time they arrived the kids were GONE.

What does this have to do with the situation with Zimmerman and Martin? Maybe George Zimmerman was feeling the same level of frustration with the slow response time from the cops as he felt that maybe this kid was looking to do something bad in his neighborhood and because the cops weren't arriving quick enough he made the decision to confront the kid and try to keep him there till they DID arrive.

Again we don't know what happened because NONE of us were there. But to say that Martin is 100% innocent and Zimmerman is 100% guilty is just as ludicrous as making assumptions based on the evidence presented thus far.

[quote name='joeboosauce']Ahhhh... you pointed out your own problem! All those backstabbing issues are because you are hanging out with the best race for backstabbing!!! You see now that your avoidance of people of color has exposed you to more backstabbing issues. :bouncy: I jest... or maybe I don't...[/QUOTE]
I had a black friend once, met the guy and got to know him from work. We hung out a bunch, so much so that I considered him a real friend. I lent him money(my own stupid mistake) and he kept waffling on repaying what he owed. That was that. Does it mean all black folks are gonna be like that? No. But I honestly don't go out of my way to socialize with random people anymore just because I simply don't want to. I'm happy having a select group of 1-4 friends who I've known forever who I can trust and not have to build a house of cards with someone else outside that group.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Once again, no one on here was there. So maybe the kid tried grabbing the gun and Zimmerman was truly acting in self defense by firing.

When we had issues here with neighborhood kids here ruining the grass my family had just had planted, we called the cops but while waiting for them the kids came back. I confronted them and I seriously considered punching them because of the damage and emotional distress they had caused to my grandmother and mother at the time. Would it have been the right thing to do? Of course not. But it would've made me feel better to relieve some of the anger and frustration over how slowly the police were responding.

It took the cops 50 minutes to arrive from when we called them and by the time they arrived the kids were GONE.

What does this have to do with the situation with Zimmerman and Martin? Maybe George Zimmerman was feeling the same level of frustration with the slow response time from the cops as he felt that maybe this kid was looking to do something bad in his neighborhood and because the cops weren't arriving quick enough he made the decision to confront the kid and try to keep him there till they DID arrive.

Again we don't know what happened because NONE of us were there. But to say that Martin is 100% innocent and Zimmerman is 100% guilty is just as ludicrous as making assumptions based on the evidence presented thus far.[/QUOTE]

So, am I correct in understanding you that it's ok to kill an unarmed person who you stalk with no probable cause other than "THEY always get away"? Gee wilikers, I wonder who this "they" is he is referring to. Trayvon is so much person he is "they" and "coon." Whoops, I mean "goon"... in the loving way of course.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Once again, no one on here was there. So maybe the kid tried grabbing the gun and Zimmerman was truly acting in self defense by firing.

Again we don't know what happened because NONE of us were there. But to say that Martin is 100% innocent and Zimmerman is 100% guilty is just as ludicrous as making assumptions based on the evidence presented thus far.[/QUOTE]
Or maybe Martin acted in self defense from this strange, armed man who was following him.

[quote name='joeboosauce']So, am I correct in understanding you that it's ok to kill an unarmed person who you stalk with no probable cause other than "THEY always get away"? Gee wilikers, I wonder who this "they" is he is referring to. Trayvon is so much person he is "they" and "coon." Whoops, I mean "goon"... in the loving way of course.[/QUOTE]
Well the audio has been enhanced he said ''its fucking cold'' and not ''fucking goon''

[quote name='GUNNM']Well the audio has been enhanced he said ''its fucking cold'' and not ''fucking goon''[/QUOTE]

Interesting... I found a few smaller articles confirming that but nothing from a major network... I wonder why :roll:

Edit: CNN Story apparently a week ago.

http://youtu.be/JJLA9vr97qw

[quote name='GBAstar']Interesting... I found a few smaller articles confirming that but nothing from a major network... I wonder why :roll:[/QUOTE]
The same media trying to hype it as him saying ''fucking coon''? k
same media who got some asshole fired for editing the tape to make it seem like zimmerman brought up the fact he was black first?
rgr

[quote name='joeboosauce']So, am I correct in understanding you that it's ok to kill an unarmed person who you stalk with no probable cause other than "THEY always get away"? Gee wilikers, I wonder who this "they" is he is referring to. Trayvon is so much person he is "they" and "coon." Whoops, I mean "goon"... in the loving way of course.[/QUOTE]

burglars
criminals
thieves
hoodlums
vandals

The list goes on, but because the kid was black it must of been racial. Wait.... isn't that racial profiling in and of itself? :lol:

You sure he said "coon"?

[quote name='GBAstar']You sure he said "coon"?[/QUOTE]

Zimmerman could have called him creamcheese, however name something else that fits in the context.

[quote name='Msut77']Zimmerman could have called him creamcheese, however name something else that fits in the context.[/QUOTE]

Did you see that youtube video? And when they break the audio down and include the ENTIRE clip (not the infamous edited version that led to firings at NBC) you can tell the word "it's" is said before "fucking" so would it make sense for him to say "it's fucking coon"

yeah I didn't think so

[quote name='GBAstar']Did you see that youtube video? And when they break the audio down and include the ENTIRE clip (not the infamous edited version that led to firings at NBC) you can tell the word "it's" is said before "fucking" so would it make sense for him to say "it's fucking coon"

yeah I didn't think so[/QUOTE]

I listened to the whole thing, still has "coon" plain as day. Zimmerman might have a very unique way of speaking that turns the "ld" sound into an "ns".

[quote name='Msut77']I listened to the whole thing, still has "coon" plain as day. Zimmerman might have a very unique way of speaking that turns the "ld" sound into an "ns".[/QUOTE]

Sure. Let's disregard what the CNN expert had to say. It is better to trust your high tech computer speakers and expertise.

Also in another thread a video was posted that showed the attack of a black homeless person (Ware) by the son of a Sanford Police Officer.

Here is the article:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/cops-son-accused-of-beating-man-walks-out-of-jail/nKJgK/

It's interesting because several people have stated that Zimmerman protested on behalf of the Victim (Ware).

Here's a letter from Zimmerman's mother:

“You will recall the incident of the beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer. The beating sparked outrage in the community but there were very few that stepped up to do anything about it. I would presume the inaction was because of the fact that he was homeless not because he was black.
Do you know the individual who stepped up when no one else in the black community would? Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church-goers to get out of church so that he could hand them flyers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8, 2011 at Sanford City Hall??
That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.”

[quote name='GBAstar']Sure. Let's disregard what the CNN expert had to say. It is better to trust your high tech computer speakers and expertise.[/quote]

I disregard basically everything tv "experts" say. I do however appreciate however the change of pace from posting everything bad any black people ever did and pretending it pertains to Martin.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Msut77']I disregard basically everything tv "experts" say. I do however appreciate however the change of pace from posting everything black people and pretending it pertains to Martin.[/QUOTE]

yeah... cause that's me!

I could post about NBC doctoring 911 tapes or ABC changing it's tune about injuries in the police footage and now CNN backtracking on its original claim that Zimmerman said "Coon".

But don't worry the media hasn't stirred the pot at all.. nope

[quote name='GBAstar']yeah... cause that's me![/QUOTE]

May be you don't want to admit it to yourself but it is pretty plain to me you have a bit of an obsession with race.

But don't worry the media hasn't stirred the pot at all.. nope

That is the media raison d etre . Nowadays they definitely fail at their job in many ways but on the whole it got this incident brought to trial and got people to examine the stand your ground laws.

That's not and should not be the media's job though. Although I'd personally like to know the reasoning for not charging Zimmerman to begin with.

[quote name='GBAstar']The easy question is why was Martin wearing a hoody then?[/QUOTE]

A hoody is ok for light rain (for a 5 minute walk) and are worn (by all races) up until late spring.

[quote name='Msut77']A hoody is ok for light rain (for a 5 minute walk) and are worn (by all races) up until late spring.[/QUOTE]

Yes... to keep warm and dry.

You don't wear hoodies to keep cool but maybe to be cool.

And you can play with my words all you want and I'll continue to play back. You know I only asked that question for those that are trying to it is impossible for George Zimmerman to have said "It's fucking cold" because it was 52. Well if it wasn't cold then what was it?

From the way the two individuals were dressed I wouldn't dare say it was warm.

[quote name='Msut77']Zimmerman was in a car at the time correct?.[/QUOTE]
In a sweater yes. Maybe the window was down.

[quote name='SpeedyG']In a sweater yes. Maybe the window was down.[/QUOTE]

That's so weird because I didn't know the act of leaving your car in a bad neighborhood to question someone who didn't live there was illegal.

[quote name='Msut77']Maybe he had the air conditioner on.[/QUOTE]

In 52 degree weather? I doubt it. Nice try at being cute though.

Edit: And link to where it states he never left his vehicle during the 911 call?

[quote name='GBAstar']That's so weird because I didn't know the act of leaving your car in a bad neighborhood to question someone who didn't live there was illegal.[/QUOTE]
Never said it was. And the neighborhood isn't that bad.

*Sigh* More contrarian trolling eh?

[quote name='GBAstar']Sure. Let's disregard what the CNN expert had to say. It is better to trust your high tech computer speakers and expertise.

Also in another thread a video was posted that showed the attack of a black homeless person (Ware) by the son of a Sanford Police Officer.

Here is the article:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/cops-son-accused-of-beating-man-walks-out-of-jail/nKJgK/

It's interesting because several people have stated that Zimmerman protested on behalf of the Victim (Ware).

Here's a letter from Zimmerman's mother:
“You will recall the incident of the beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer. The beating sparked outrage in the community but there were very few that stepped up to do anything about it. I would presume the inaction was because of the fact that he was homeless not because he was black.
Do you know the individual who stepped up when no one else in the black community would? Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church-goers to get out of church so that he could hand them flyers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8, 2011 at Sanford City Hall??
That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.”
[/QUOTE]
Do you remember all the posts that say that you don't have to KKK-style hate on a race to have someone that's guided by racism? Like several of them by several posters? As in conflating unknown black male as suspicious and possibly criminal is racist and racial profiling?

[quote name='GBAstar']yeah... cause that's me!

I could post about NBC doctoring 911 tapes or ABC changing it's tune about injuries in the police footage and now CNN backtracking on its original claim that Zimmerman said "Coon".

But don't worry the media hasn't stirred the pot at all.. nope[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's not like the media allowed a Neo-Nazi press statement be aired on the news and described as a civil rights group that's doing armed patrols. Nice of you to vet that too instead comparing Sharpton to Nazi's. Oh wai

[quote name='GBAstar']Do people shoot up police cars in neighborhoods that aren't that bad?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Sa...ing/-/1637132/10396904/-/hmjsbvz/-/index.html

Or is that just one of those acts of "civil disobedience" I've been hearing so much about?[/QUOTE]
Maybe it was those Nazi's doing armed patrols in the area, but nice of you to blame black people instead.

[quote name='GBAstar']The easy question is why was Martin wearing a hoody then?

But I don't want to troll... so I'll explain that 52 degrees and raining is cold for Florida.[/QUOTE]

So he couldn't wear the hoody to stay warm?

Also, I didn't know that walking down the street required an explanation for any Tom, Dick, or Harry that wants to ask you for your "papers".

[quote name='depascal22']So he couldn't wear the hoody to stay warm?[/QUOTE]

Reread the above posts.

There is evidence as posted by CNN that Zimmerman said "It's fucking Cold" not "fucking Coon" as originally presented.

People in this thread are trying to refute that (weather being cold) and therefore refute the CNN video and any possibility that Zimmerman said anything BUT coon.

I just wanted to know if indeed it wasn't cold as was mentioned above then why was Martin wearing a hoodie.

It is cool outside for someone taking a walk in light rain.

It would not be particularly cold for someone inside the portable shelter and heat source known as a car.

Also, no one has said it is literally impossible he said something else; but that it just is not likely.

[quote name='Msut77']It is cool outside for someone taking a walk in light rain.

It would not be particularly cold for someone inside the portable shelter and heat source known as a car.

Also, no one has said it is literally impossible he said something else; but that it just is not likely.[/QUOTE]

Against all evidence. Not to mention 54 degrees is freaken cold for floridians, ask one.

[quote name='GBAstar']
I just wanted to know if indeed it wasn't cold as was mentioned above then why was Martin wearing a hoodie.[/Quote]

I wear hoodies when its warm outside. Theyre comfortable. Just roll up the sleeves and im good to go. Its my clothing woobie.

[quote name='4thHorseman']I wear hoodies when its warm outside. Theyre comfortable. Just roll up the sleeves and im good to go. Its my clothing woobie.[/QUOTE]

I wear ski googles in the summer too because I'm cool like that

sethg.jpg

[quote name='Knoell']Not to mention 54 degrees is freaken cold for floridians, ask one.[/QUOTE]

Sadly I know this first hand , although not for myself I love it when it gets between 40-60 , anything below 80 is generally nice. Plenty of people around here that start freaking out about how "cold" it is if it ever drops below 70 , and some freak if it even drops below 80.:hot::cold:

My issue is it seems really random for him to say "it's fucking cold". I mean I suppose it could have just been him saying that to himself and it being picked up by the 911 call but thats really the only good explanation I'd have for him saying that. I haven't listened to the 911 call so I can't make a personal comment on it beyond that.

[quote name='StarKnightX']
My issue is it seems really random for him to say "it's fucking cold". I mean I suppose it could have just been him saying that to himself and it being picked up by the 911 call but thats really the only good explanation I'd have for him saying that. I haven't listened to the 911 call so I can't make a personal comment on it beyond that.[/QUOTE]

I know my own experience is anecdotal, but I constantly say random things like that, especially between akward pauses in a phone call where you are reporting information to someone. I just did it the other day on the phone with my insurance agent, and he wanted my VIN number. While I was unlocking my car doors, I just blurted out that is was chilly outside.

Anecdotal I know, but this stuff happens, to say that you think the chances of him degrading a particular race are greater or more likely because he is white (kind of), is racial profiling in and of itself.

That is frowned upon around here.....unless it is a white guy.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Sadly I know this first hand , although not for myself I love it when it gets between 40-60 , anything below 80 is generally nice. Plenty of people around here that start freaking out about how "cold" it is if it ever drops below 70 , and some freak if it even drops below 80.:hot::cold:

My issue is it seems really random for him to say "it's fucking cold". I mean I suppose it could have just been him saying that to himself and it being picked up by the 911 call but thats really the only good explanation I'd have for him saying that. I haven't listened to the 911 call so I can't make a personal comment on it beyond that.[/QUOTE]

Commenting on the weather does seem a little weird for a guy about to make a life or death confrontation.

[quote name='Msut77']Commenting on the weather does seem a little weird for a guy about to make a life or death confrontation.[/QUOTE]

This statement adds credit to the fact that he probably wasn't intending to kill anyone, and that something went horribly wrong.

I love how you are assuming that he was following the kid with the knowledge that he was going to get into a "life or death confrontation".

These things aren't as cut and dry as you hope them to be.

Zimmerman was carrying a gun, if he didn't know it could have turned into a life or death matter than he was ignorant/stupid and should not have been anywhere near one.

Also pretty much any serious confrontation will get your blood up and that seriously changes your focus. The whole "weather" thing seems randomly absurd to me, it would be like mentioning he found a penny on the ground.

I find it more odd that for someone who is active in a neighborhood watch program would say "It's fucking Cold" on the phone to a 911 operator just off the cuff.

[quote name='Msut77']Zimmerman was carrying a gun, if he didn't know it could have turned into a life or death matter than he was ignorant/stupid and should not have been anywhere near one.

Also pretty much any serious confrontation will get your blood up and that seriously changes your focus. The whole "weather" thing seems randomly absurd to me, it would be like mentioning he found a penny on the ground.[/QUOTE]

He was probably carrying a gun when he went grocery shopping as well, does that mean he was going to shoot an orange?

Also, have you listened to the 911 call? He says its fucking cold right when he gets out of the car. But I am sure you will discount that as well.

Also for the "they always get away" line. Doesn't he say "these assholes, they always get away"? I am sure out of the what 50 other calls he made in the past year? He was certainly chasing around black people all the time right? Or maybe he meant they always get away because he is screwed up and thinks anyone walking around is suspicious. His history points to the latter.

But again people who don't know what they are talking about, narrowing down, picking a few words here and there, and acting like they put it all together. Most of you are as bad as NBC.

[quote name='Knoell']I know my own experience is anecdotal, but I constantly say random things like that, especially between akward pauses in a phone call where you are reporting information to someone. I just did it the other day on the phone with my insurance agent, and he wanted my VIN number. While I was unlocking my car doors, I just blurted out that is was chilly outside.

Anecdotal I know, but this stuff happens, to say that you think the chances of him degrading a particular race are greater or more likely because he is white (kind of), is racial profiling in and of itself.

That is frowned upon around here.....unless it is a white guy.[/QUOTE]

Wow, why don't you people (with this ridiculous mindset) understand what racism and racial profiling are before you start just throwing it around? My dog!!!! Look up "racial profiling" before butchering it to use to apply to yourself and those who benefit institutionally from white privilege!

bread's done
Back