Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates 2010-11. Now Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2] WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

DMR
Treasure Buddies - 2/5
Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Expired Deals]

URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293811"]$8 off Dumbo BD pre-order from Amazon[/URL]

DMR
$5 off any ...
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Spooky Buddies
Dumbo​

Coupons.com this week...
BluRay $2 off

Thomas: Day of the Diesels
Barney Big World Adventure
DVD $6 off
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Year of a Million Moments

BluRay $3 off

Marmaduke
Juno
There’s Something About Mary
Mrs. Doubtfire
Wall Street
Edward Scissorhands
The Devil Wears Prada
Cyrus
Cast Away
Horton Hears a Who!​
$3 off Rio Blu or DVD
$5 off the Fox and the hound 2-movie pack BD Pre-order
(also listed in above thread)
$5 off The Fox and the Hound Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$5 off Mars Needs Moms Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$3 off the following Blu-Ray's or DVDs:Ice Age
Ice Age (2) The Meltdown
Ice Age (3) Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Horton Hears a Who

BJs Wholesale has quite a few coupons available. Coupons are only available in store and through a mailing. With the permission of the mods, I can post pictures. Pictures will only work on self checkout. Can combine manufacturers and store coups.
$10 off:
A-Team - ?
Despicable Me - $12.99 ac
Knight and Day - 14.99 ac

$5 off Shrek 4 blu

$5 off any blu/dvd combo pack, ymmv on combining both but it at least works on all blu/dvd combos so Fargo and species type combos are 4.99 after coupon.

$8 off Coupon for Twilght
www.redplum.com

$8 Mater’s Tall Tales
check your email
Expires 12/18

$10 off Toy Story 3
check your email
Expires 12/18

$5 off dvd or dvd holiday pack.
www.shreksavings.com or coupons.com

$5 off Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue BR/DVD combo
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 1/24/11. Coupon available through 1/23/11. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Disney Magical Savings

$6 off Starstruck

iconamazon.gif
Amazon.com Coupon codes:
Enter code RANGO5GO at checkout and save on Rango on DVD or Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy. ($14.99 after coupon 7/6)

$5 off printable Rango coupon available http://www.rangocoupon.com/

iconbestbuy.gif
$5 off any Blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up at Best Buy stores valid through July 31, 2011
(not available/valid for online or for in-store pick-up). Coupon indicates it's restricted to regular priced items only, however it automatically works at the register on sale/discounted items, but as always YMMV on that.

$19.99 for Iron Man: Extremis and Spider Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Blu-Ray (Coupon is only good for June 17 & 18 and only valid at Best Buy!)[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Upgraded coupon image looks larger than non-upgrade coupon. The last 6 digit on middle barcode for UC was 032697, NUC is 032696.

Thanks for the heads up on the TSA coupon. I'm going to pick this up as I like to support Jay Baruchel; I met him a while ago and found him to be an extremely nice guy...he even helped me play a prank on a buddy of mine :lol:

I posted this over in the fantasia thread.....

this.

so if you plan on buying Epic Mickey already from best buy....

Sorcerer's Apprentice Combo Pack - $26.99 - Running Total: $26.99
Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 Combo Pack - $29.99 - Running Total: $56.98
Buy both movies, get $10 off promo (Universal Promo) - -$10.00 - Running Total: $46.98
Sorcerer's Apprentice Coupon - -$10.00 - Running Total: $36.98
Fantasia Coupon - -$10.00 - Running Total: $26.98
Epic Mickey $10 off Fantasia Promo - -$10.00 - Grand Total: $16.98 + tax for both movies

Buying Epic Mickey + Fantasia + Sorcerer's Apprentice = $66.97 + tax (Regular Epic Mickey) or $86.97 + tax (Collector's Epic Mickey)

Alternatively, you could price match Target's price of $27.99 for the Fantasia combo pack at Best Buy, but the people at my Best Buy are QUITE friendly about price matching...

however, I almost feel like just ordering the CE on amazon instead....

Amazon CE Price: $63.99 VS Best Buy CE Price: $69.99 + Tax (7% in NJ) = $74.89
Price difference between Amazon and Best Buy: $10.90

So in that perspective, it'd be cheaper (in my case) to buy the CE at Amazon.

so then you can get the movies cheaper at Target by....

Sorcerer's Apprentice Combo Pack - $26.99 (In ad @ $29.99, price match Best Buy's price of $26.99) - Running Total: $26.99
Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 Combo Pack - $27.99 - Running Total: $54.98
Buy both movies, get $10 off promo (Universal Promo) - -$10.00 - Running Total: $44.98
Sorcerer's Apprentice Coupon - -$10.00 - Running Total: $34.98
Fantasia Coupon - -$10.00 - Grand Total: $24.98 + tax

hope this helps someone!

Not a deal, but a question....

Any hints of any coupons for the Destination Forks and Twilight Music Video Compliation disc that is being released on Saturday with Eclipse?

Last time I remember they had coupon tie in with other Summit releases of Band Slam, Astro Boy and the first Forks documentary and they were quite nice with somewhere around $15 - $18 off if you bought all three.

They were redplum exclusives, but I haven't seen anything on there all week...

So for Fantasia and Sorcerers Apprentice, I lucked out big time. First off, at Target, it works on the Blu/DVD combo, so you don't have to get the 3 disc like the coupon says.

From there I got both of those blu's, as well as a small pack of Reese's so I could use the 3 coupons. As she was fiddling around with them, the 3rd one wouldn't work. So I was like okay, not wanting to keep pushing. Total came out being $7something. I look at the receipt, she scanned Sorcerers Apprentice and the Reeses, and used the two $10 coupons, forgetting to scan Fantasia.

So it was 24 something, plus 67cents, and two $10 coupons :) Lucked out on this one...but only by a few bucks if the other method had worked.

pretttty much. i look at the receipt and laugh

BD Sorcerers App 24.--
MFR $10 -10.00

hs Reeses .67
MFR $10 -10.00
:)

[quote name='ponn01']Oh that sucks. But 18 is still pretty cheap, especially considering you are getting 2 movies. I had to buy fantasia and fantasia 2000 seperately on dvd.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I paid $40-something for the box set of the movies which I think I watched once... and yet here I am at Target first thing this morning picking up Fantasia and SA just because I know they'll likely not be cheaper.

Not entirely sure why I felt compelled to get SA except it was a good deal. I'm on autopilot at Target with my credit card now.. :/ Although those damn anti-theft cases mess up anything with slipcovers. >:p

Like others have said, the Target stores are more than likely not sold out of the Fantasia 4 disc blu-ray combo sets (you can check the inventory online - every store in west LA has it listed as available, so I'd be very surprised if the stores some of you guys are reporting as having sold out are really sold out).

What Target tends to do is, put only 1 box of 25 or 50 of them out in the placeholders, while keeping other boxes either in back storeroom or at the electronics counter. Check with a Target employee in the media area if you can't find the 4 disc combo pack.

Unfortunately for two days I am going around different Targets (alright only 2 ) trying to find Fantasia. They are sold out. One of the employees last night checked for me the inventory in that store and in the nearby Targets, but no luck. He said they were selling like crazy all day long. he said that today they expected 3-4 copies but he said they are not allowed to hold sale items, so I missed out on them as well. Unfortunately I can go only after work, around 5:30 and it appears that it is too late! I hope I can find some tomorrow.

[quote name='Burchamj']Wheres the non upgrade fantasia coupon?
Edit: the upgrade coupon says no prints available
edit: NM that was easy to find :([/QUOTE]
I'm having the same problem, it says it's not available. I'm even getting the same message by entering my old DVD's UPC for the other coupon. I never have luck with these damn things :/

I have 12x Fantasia unique coupons but I only need to buy 2-3 sets instead of 12. I'll be giving away 6-8 coupons. Just pm me.

Edit: 1 gone

Found the following coupons on coupons.com the pink panther, mac and me, etc. are dead.

$5.00 OFF MGM Chitty Chitty Bang Bang BD + DVD Combo
$2.00 OFF Twentieth Century Fox The Sound of Music DVD+BLU-RAY™ Combo!
$2.00 OFF Twentieth Century Fox Jingle All The Way on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
$2.00 OFF Twentieth Century Fox Alvin and The Chipmunks on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
$2.00 OFF Twentieth Century Fox Horton Hears A Who! on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
$2.00 OFF Twentieth Century Fox Ice Age: The Meltdown on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
$2.00 OFF Twentieth Century Fox Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian on DVD or BLU-RAY™!
$2.00 OFF Twentieth Century Fox Home Alone on DVD or BLU-RAY™
$2.00 OFF MGM Family Multifeatures from MGM
$2.00 OFF Twentieth Century Fox Night at the Museum Collection on BLU-RAY™
$2.00 OFF Twentieth Century Fox A Christmas Carol on DVD or BLU-RAY™
$5.00 OFF MGM Clint Eastwood Trilogy on Blu-ray™
$2.00 OFF Twentieth Century Fox Miracle on 34th Street on DVD or BLU-RAY™!

Picked up an "early sunday" paper yesterday, flipping through the coupons this morning-- the SmartSource section has 12 blu ray/dvd coupons

$3 Last of the Mohicans (blu)
$3 Fight Club/OR Mrs & Mrs Smith/ OR Taken (blu)
$3 Night at Museum OR Battle of Smithsonian (blu or dvd)
$3 Ice Age Meltdown OR Dawn of the Dinosaur (blu or dvd)
$5 Die Hard collection OR The man w/no Name trilogy OR Xmen trilogy (blu)
$10 Alien anthology (blu)
$3 Moulin Rouge OR Romeo & Juliet OR Rocky Horror Picture (blu)
$3 Miracle on 34th St OR A Christmas Carol OR Jingle All the Way (blu or dvd)
$3 Chitty Chitty Bang Bang OR Home Alone OR Home Alone2 (blu or dvd)
$3 Alvin & Chipmunks OR Horton Hears a Who (blu or dvd)
$5 Rocky Undisputed Collection OR Robocop Trilogy (blu)
$10 Sound of Music Limited Edition Collectors Set (blu)

Not sure if all papers have them, but if yours has the SmartSource, it's highly likely. Not seeing these online (the ones on coupons.com are slightly different)

now-- is it worth taking Battle of the Smithsonian back to target to save one more dollar (the coupons.com coupon was only $2, this one is $3...)

[quote name='typical guy']Someone on sd posted that tru has a bambi preorder card but it only gives 5 off a purchase when the preorder is made.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, not worth the hassle anymore sadly.

fuck yea! I haven't bought TS3 after pre-ordering Ironpack @ Best Buy. Sadly, I already bought CT:TMT for $17.99 after $5 Disney coupon @ Target.

Car Toons - $10.99 @ Best Buy ($18.99 before coupon)
Toy Story 3 - $12.99 @ Frys ($22.99 before coupon)

Since this is within the 45-day price match period for those of us BB Silver members that got TS3 at launch, and the coupon now is worth $10 instead of $8. Would it be possible to have Best Buy apply the new coupon to our old receipt in place of/in addition to the old coupon. It's probably not but I figure it's worth asking.

Wendy's is giving out a BR coupon with kid's meals:

$5 off Peanuts Holidays BR or DVD pack (Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas)

[quote name='jdawgg76']Wendy's is giving out a BR coupon with kid's meals:

$5 off Peanuts Holidays BR or DVD pack (Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas)[/QUOTE]

I would REALLY like to get this... but whats the best deal?

[quote name='Disneyboy']Since this is within the 45-day price match period for those of us BB Silver members that got TS3 at launch, and the coupon now is worth $10 instead of $8. Would it be possible to have Best Buy apply the new coupon to our old receipt in place of/in addition to the old coupon. It's probably not but I figure it's worth asking.[/QUOTE]

best buy does not apply coups after the fact

also, where did these new coupons come from? i cant find them on the website and no email.

[quote name='Animal7390']
also, where did these new coupons come from? i cant find them on the website and no email.[/QUOTE]

I checked the DMR site and there is no such mention of these coupons for TS3 and Mater's Tall Tales. I did receive an e-mail from DMR earlier today with a link to the TS3 $10 coupons, but no e-mail with a link to Mater's Tall Tales $8 coupons.

Based on what I've read on SD, it doesn't seem as though everyone is getting both coupons.

[quote name='Animal7390']best buy does not apply coups after the fact

also, where did these new coupons come from? i cant find them on the website and no email.[/QUOTE]I received them in an email this morning from DMR, with both links for each coupon.

I assumed that everyone who was a DMR member received them, though I already have TS3, so I don't know why I received that coupon. Mater's Tall Tales wasn't mine until the coupon showed up, so that one made sense.

Where are you guys buying mater? I see best buy's site shows it for 19 meaning 11 after coupon? Is there a better price somewhere?

I'm guessing slaes were not as good as disney had hoped. Let's face it, the sale prices for those movies sucked.

[quote name='kk012']I checked the DMR site and there is no such mention of these coupons for TS3 and Mater's Tall Tales. I did receive an e-mail from DMR earlier today with a link to the TS3 $10 coupons, but no e-mail with a link to Mater's Tall Tales $8 coupons.

Based on what I've read on SD, it doesn't seem as though everyone is getting both coupons.[/QUOTE]

I get e-mails from DMR to 2 separate e-mail accounts and only one of them included the coupons. The other one had a link to a survey that got me 10 extra DMR points. So for whatever reason they are sending different e-mails out.

[quote name='typical guy']Where are you guys buying mater? I see best buy's site shows it for 19 meaning 11 after coupon? Is there a better price somewhere?

I'm guessing slaes were not as good as disney had hoped. Let's face it, the sale prices for those movies sucked.[/QUOTE]Picked it up from Best Buy, $10.99 AC from their current sale price of $18.99.

[quote name='shrike4242']Picked it up from Best Buy, $10.99 AC from their current sale price of $18.99.[/QUOTE]

So the price was the same in-store as it was online, then? No need to bring a printout showing their online price?

[quote name='MrMan2k3']So the price was the same in-store as it was online, then? No need to bring a printout showing their online price?[/QUOTE]Correct.

Price rang out on the receipt as $24.99 - Sale Price $18.99.

Coupon took off $8 of the purchase price, was $18.99 + tax - $8 coupon. Right around $12.

it just became available, just print one. the coupon printer is not spyware or anything like that. its a legit software. anyone think disney would make people install a virus?

[quote name='Animal7390']check op[/QUOTE]

The brick coupon links only allow for 2 prints, someone please share if they got it. I even tried emailing Disney but no answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back