Brick & Mortar Deal/Sale of the Year 2009

Although the Walmart deal for a $100 gift card was fantastic, I must show love for all the awesome crap I got when Hollywood did their $4.99 sale before the stores around me closed. :bomb:

I'm going for the Best Buy: Buy 2 get 1 free deal here. Like others have said, when you see "buy 2 get one free" you instantly suspect them to be crappy games, but this one actually had some pretty good games on it. gets my vote.

Went with Best Buy B2G1. Combined with the Gamer's Club and Reward Zone, it was even better. I love when games clearance or go on sale (the $10 games were also great since the CHEX MIX coupon still worked at the time, making them $6), but the B2G1 covered lots of ground.

I would have to say the b2g1 sale. It was better than the toysrus one. The rewardzone was good too, but i didn't really take advantage of that since i wasn't really interested in any of the games.

Best Buy sale, I cant believe the TRU giftcard deals werent apart of this, some of those(Halo and Batman) were insane. Tru also had a B2G1F that was awesome.

I can't believe I voted for Walmart. However, it's hard to dismiss the fact that I bought an Xbox360 for $100 and a Wii for $150 from them in December thanks to the coupons.

I voted for the walmart deal, but mostly because it was the closest to what I thought was the real best deal, which was the walmart PS3 bundle with Infamous Arkham Asylum and the Dark Knight Blu-ray. It's what finally got me to pick up a PS3

Target $10 off Coupons

Thanks for helping me make a lil money on the side Target! :applause:

I wanted to take part in the Hollywood Video $4.99 deal but never got around to it.

bread's done
Back