Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off at Amazon

Zin_LG

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]19624[/IMG-R]Amazon is matching Toys R Us, and holding a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale , but Amazon limits the selection somewhat. Titles include: Skyrim, Halo CE Anniversary, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Rayman Origins (with art book) and more.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 1, Get 1 50% off at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GamerDude316']no Skyward Sword is depressing.

However, Skyrim and Halo for $80 tempts me...[/QUOTE]

I would have been a happy camper if I could have gotten skyrim and skyward sword bundle with this deal.

[quote name='ShadowSx']I wonder if they will PM Saints Row and AC:R for $40

That would make it $30 each, not bad.[/QUOTE]

How do you get Amazon to PM?

[quote name='kouleefoh']I think all PS3 version is limited edition.[/QUOTE]

I've started to see versions that now just come with the demo for extraction.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']How do you get Amazon to PM?[/QUOTE]

Amazon has a tell us about a lower price button in the product details section of the page. It's right above the related items section.

If you're just now getting a PS3 you could get the ICO Collection and the Uncharted Dual Pack and have 4 great games for $60.

Does this work with multiple items in one purchase? If I bought 3, would I get the 3 more half off?

Or would I have to place multiple orders?

UGH! Been trying to catch a break on RDR GOTY but there aren't any other games on here I went because of my massive two month game buying spree!

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Decent DS games for once, but not sure what to pair with Kirby that I don't think will be sale fodder later on.[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for kirby mass attack to go on sale

Ok I just told Amazon about the lower pricing on saints row 3rd for 39.99 at bestbuy and assassins creed revelations at target for 49.99 hopefully they come through with the price matching

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Decent DS games for once, but not sure what to pair with Kirby that I don't think will be sale fodder later on.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what to pair the world ends with you with. :(

[quote name='ShadowSx']Walmart, it's also $50 at newegg[/QUOTE]

Is there a thread for this? I don't see it.

[quote name='xdeathxrebirthx']Does this work with multiple items in one purchase? If I bought 3, would I get the 3 more half off?

Or would I have to place multiple orders?[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just add stuff to your cart and find out?

if i wasn't convinced Skyrim CE and Gears Epic Edition would both drop a ton i'd probably jump on both as a collector and/or a reseller. but both at $150 even after 1 is 50% off just ain't worth it.

I ordered Time Crisis: Razing Storm and Heavy Rain: Director's Cut using the $50 credit got with the 360 w/ Kinect on Black Friday.

Items (2): $59.98
Shipping & Handling: $5.48
Promotion Applied: -$15.00
Promotion Applied: -$44.98
Super Saver Discount: -$5.48
------
Total Before Tax: $0.00
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00
------
Order Total: $0.00

Well, I can't pass this up! Friend just got a PS3 so I'm getting him a copy of Dante's Inferno and one for myself on 360. Keep starting that game and trading it in because my backlog is too huge. For free though, I'll keep it this time lol

[quote name='DarkZero104']if i wasn't convinced Skyrim CE and Gears Epic Edition would both drop a ton i'd probably jump on both as a collector and/or a reseller. but both at $150 even after 1 is 50% off just ain't worth it.[/QUOTE]

Gears EE is $110 at BB plus the B2G1 sale on top of that too.

Ordered 2x Demon's Souls for 28.xx, figure I can sell one on eBay or something and get a good chunk of it back. Been wanting to have this game for reference.

EDIT:

Still haven't opened my Dark Souls from Black Friday, bought the CE and Skyrim and am going to return the regular DS.

[quote name='strait edge follower']When you pro rate it you are still paying msrp for halo and are getting 20$ off skyrim. It's not that great imo. You are better off maximizing your savings by replacing halo with another 59.99 game.[/QUOTE]

What if they're better off getting two games they want right now for $20 off?

Sorta like the TRU buy 2 get 1 sale -- works best with new releases where the prices are still at the release price level and old titles where the price won't get much lower.

Was really hoping the new Professor Layton would be a part of this. Don't think I've seen the game on sale at all since it's release. Still, some decent games to be bad on all platforms. I imagine the eventual B2G1 will be a better deal, but this should be good if you don't want to cut it too close to Christmas for gifts.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Hate to be that CAG, but I don't really see this as that great of a sale. Everything is more or less MSRP...so 2 games for 25% off MSRP around this time of year? I'm not jumping up and down for that.[/QUOTE]

This.

Thanks! Picked up some stuff for my new Wii.

Just FYI, it may have just been us, but it seems like you can only get one 50% discount per order. We had 4 qualifying items in our cart, but we only got one discount applied (to the cheapest item). When we did it separately we got the discount applied to both sets like it should be.

Thanks for the heads up!
I am very tempted to pick up King Of Fighters XIII (plus 4CD soundtrack) and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. $35 each after discount!

Decision time.
Should I hold out for a better deal or jump on this offer?
I'm still having fun with WWE '12 and not sure how much time I'd invest in the new games...

Milan

[quote name='RollingSkull']Rune Factory Tides on the Wii is on the list. Time to shop.[/QUOTE]
The PS3 version is too, get the superior version

[quote name='choral_music']Kirby Mass Attack and Aliens Infestation for me. I'm padding my DS library for archival purposes :p Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I considered that but I really think Aliens will hit $10-15 at some point, and I can wait for that.

[quote name='Kylearan']Damn, Catherine is still $60? Was hoping it'd hit $40 as standard by now.[/QUOTE]

It was only 35 on Black Friday.

[quote name='DarkZero104']if i wasn't convinced Skyrim CE and Gears Epic Edition would both drop a ton i'd probably jump on both as a collector and/or a reseller. but both at $150 even after 1 is 50% off just ain't worth it.[/QUOTE]

I feel like Skyrim has *some* chance of retaining value, at least in the immediate future: 1) New Elder Scrolls games don't come out too often. We had an entire GoW trilogy, a number of Halos, and a ton of ACs since Oblivion. 2) I think the Dragon Statue and 200 page artbook are big draws to people who don't necessarily want the whole package right now. Six months down the road, some might think..."Hey, I can afford that stuff now. Might as well get it." 3) RPGs don't tend to drop in price as quickly as action games. Somehow I doubt retailers will ever drop the price on Skyrim's Collectors Edition. Might just sell out eventually after this month's sales...and that'll be that.

So...I'm torn. Think I could use one copy of Skyrim CE to subsidize the other. Or perhaps both CEs could subsidize a free standard copy? Hmmm...

I've got about $30 in credit. I know for a fact I want Skyrim. I would use the 50% off on Saints Row The Third, but the game I want the most is NBA 2k12 which isn't on the B1G1 50% off.

Is there any chance that Saints Row or NBA 2k12 will be in one of the amazon 19 days of deals?

Thanks OP. Got 2xZelda 3DS at $25.11 each. (My friend wanted a copy as well.) Don't know if I'll see it lower anytime soon.

[quote name='goUGA']I've got about $30 in credit. I know for a fact I want Skyrim. I would use the 50% off on Saints Row The Third, but the game I want the most is NBA 2k12 which isn't on the B1G1 50% off.

Is there any chance that Saints Row or NBA 2k12 will be in one of the amazon 19 days of deals?[/QUOTE]

I believe Amazon is doing All Video Games GOLD BOX Event MONDAY 12/5. Perhaps they will be up for grabs tomorrow. Good luck!

bread's done
Back