Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off at Amazon

Zin_LG

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]19624[/IMG-R]Amazon is matching Toys R Us, and holding a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale , but Amazon limits the selection somewhat. Titles include: Skyrim, Halo CE Anniversary, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Rayman Origins (with art book) and more.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 1, Get 1 50% off at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whatsinaname']Thanks OP. Got 2xZelda 3DS at $25.11 each. (My friend wanted a copy as well.) Don't know if I'll see it lower anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

How did you get them at that price?

[quote name='goUGA']I've got about $30 in credit. I know for a fact I want Skyrim. I would use the 50% off on Saints Row The Third, but the game I want the most is NBA 2k12 which isn't on the B1G1 50% off.

Is there any chance that Saints Row or NBA 2k12 will be in one of the amazon 19 days of deals?[/QUOTE]

I noticed that NBA 2k12 is $40 atm. Not sure if you'd consider that a deal.

[quote name='Stimes']I'm thinking about :360:NFS Hot Pursuit & Left 4 Dead 2 for $45.[/QUOTE]

Ewww that doesn' t sound like a deal. I picked up Hot Pursuit for $10 and L4D2 for $20.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']The PS3 version is too, get the superior version[/QUOTE]
But the superior version IS the Wii version.

I have a PS3 but not handy. I'd rather have the Wii version, to be honest.

I hope this sale passes fast. I might accidentally buy RF Wii and... eugh... Otomedius.

[quote name='goUGA']I've got about $30 in credit. I know for a fact I want Skyrim. I would use the 50% off on Saints Row The Third, but the game I want the most is NBA 2k12 which isn't on the B1G1 50% off.

Is there any chance that Saints Row or NBA 2k12 will be in one of the amazon 19 days of deals?[/QUOTE]

tuesday is supposed to be "EA Sports Day" in the Amazon 19 days of deals, and I know nba 2k12 is not EA, but it's possible they might throw in other sports games as well. i picked up nba 2k11 for $30 last year on BF, but i'm not sure if nba 2k12 was on sale anywhere this year for that price since i wasn't really looking for it. you can always wait for the gold box deals for the next few days and hope that 2k12 stays around $40 for the time being.

[quote name='yesokyesok']Ewww that doesn' t sound like a deal. I picked up Hot Pursuit for $10 and L4D2 for $20.[/QUOTE]

This. PLEASE don't do that deal! I found NFS: Hot Pursuit Limited Edition for $10.99 locally and L4D2 has been $20 forever now.

[quote name='yesokyesok']Ewww that doesn' t sound like a deal. I picked up Hot Pursuit for $10 and L4D2 for $20.[/QUOTE]

I know I'm getting desperate to spend my $45 in credits. I didn't pull the trigger.

I'm very tempted to get the Resistance Dual Pack and Borderlands: GOTY for about $59, but I'm afraid I'll miss out on a better deal...

Any advice? The only deal that would be better would be $25 during a random LD, but I'm doubting they'll go below $30 each if they're even listed at all, which I doubt.

[quote name='ravissimo']tuesday is supposed to be "EA Sports Day" in the Amazon 19 days of deals, and I know nba 2k12 is not EA, but it's possible they might throw in other sports games as well. i picked up nba 2k11 for $30 last year on BF, but i'm not sure if nba 2k12 was on sale anywhere this year for that price since i wasn't really looking for it. you can always wait for the gold box deals for the next few days and hope that 2k12 stays around $40 for the time being.[/QUOTE]

2k12 was on sale at amazon for $19.99 (ps3 only) for a few hours during black Friday.

this is a pm of tru's b1g1 1/2 off sale that runs tomorrow -monday-only in an effort to get your business before shopping w/ tru. if this ends tomorrow night, i wouldn't doubt amz matching bb's b2g1 free.

Thinking about getting the Hori 3ds soft case and Hori 3ds screen protectors from this deal, making it 14.98. Just bought a 3ds today from best buy and could use some of this.... But I kinda want the executive case they have but not in this b1g1 50% off deal. =[

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']I did not see assassins creed revelations for 39.99 at wall Mart[/QUOTE]
it's not advertised, and it's only the copies that have the preorder bonus (brutus armor?) enclosed in the box.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Any idea of how long this will last?[/QUOTE]
Probably until the end of Saturday.

Tell me what you guys think of this: I have 20 bucks in promo credit and am looking to pick up both the ICO & Shadow of the Colossus collection and the Uncharted dual pack. It would work out to about 13 bucks per game. Not bad I reckon?

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Tell me what you guys think of this: I have 20 bucks in promo credit and am looking to pick up both the ICO & Shadow of the Colossus collection and the Uncharted dual pack. It would work out to about 13 bucks per game. Not bad I reckon?[/QUOTE]

Same situation myself. Resistance Dual Pack and Borderlands: GOTY. There's always the possibility of a better sale or promotion popping up, but no guarantees of it.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Tell me what you guys think of this: I have 20 bucks in promo credit and am looking to pick up both the ICO & Shadow of the Colossus collection and the Uncharted dual pack. It would work out to about 13 bucks per game. Not bad I reckon?[/QUOTE]

Sounds fantastic.

ugh it'd come out $23 a game. The $20 promo is still money that you can spend on another game deal.

I would jump on that. I got both for $15 each through BBY a few months back and consider that a fantastic deal.

Picked up Dead Island and Orange Box. Tried to find another game closer in price to Dead Island but nothing I really wanted. $45 for both. Not the best deal, but good enough that I bit. It didn't take the price of Orange Box though. Had to do live chat to get fixed. I noticed Dead Island got taken off the list but it still had special offer on it's page stating it was part of the buy 1 get 1 50% off.

[quote name='thejnc']Picked up Dead Island and Orange Box. Tried to find another game closer in price to Dead Island but nothing I really wanted. $45 for both. Not the best deal, but good enough that I bit. It didn't take the price of Orange Box though. Had to do live chat to get fixed. I noticed Dead Island got taken off the list but it still had special offer on it's page stating it was part of the buy 1 get 1 50% off.[/QUOTE]

I was going to get Dead Island as well, but the price jumped from $37 to $45 just after the sale began. Kind of annoying.

[quote name='illennium']How did you get them at that price?[/QUOTE]

When the sale began, Zelda was still at $33.48. Bought it quickly as I realised Amazon would bump it up to $39.99 again.

[quote name='dm85']Same situation myself. Resistance Dual Pack and Borderlands: GOTY. There's always the possibility of a better sale or promotion popping up, but no guarantees of it.[/QUOTE]

Borderlands GOTY was $19.99 on BF and I suspect it will hit that price again over the holidays...so I'd hold off

I just noticed Uncharted 3 is $44.99, however, it is not on the promotion page anymore. It still applies to the sale if you add to the cart along with another qualifying game. I just got this one along with the Team Ico collection for $64.xx. Not too bad for those that missed out on the Black Friday BBY and Lightning Deals.

GUYS!

They price matched BB for Saints Row 3 for $40, then took it off the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off page, but it still works! The 50% off promo is still on the actual Saints Row 3 product page. I just ordered 2 copies for Xbox 360 for $59.99!

[quote name='Xellos2099']Look like they fix it. No go when i try to place a mobile order[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they fixed it. I had Skyrim, Saints Row (not on list) and LBP2 in my cart, when I removed LBP2.. I got half off SR, but I had to change my payment method and when I came back, it showed full price again.

[quote name='Achilles00']I was going to get Dead Island as well, but the price jumped from $37 to $45 just after the sale began. Kind of annoying.[/QUOTE]
I think they were out of stock of the 360 version for a few hours; it's still not available for immediate shipping from Amazon, so maybe that's why it's not in the promo anymore. I got it at $38.23, then saw it drop to $35 while still eligible for this promo. I didn't see it jump up to $45, but it's back to $35 now.

[quote name='Lucian']I think they were out of stock of the 360 version for a few hours; it's still not available for immediate shipping from Amazon, so maybe that's why it's not in the promo anymore. I got it at $38.23, then saw it drop to $35 while still eligible for this promo. I didn't see it jump up to $45, but it's back to $35 now.[/QUOTE]

How'd you like that mid-season finale of Walking Dead? Nuts, huh? Also, where in Cleveland are you? I grew up near Fulton/Denison, right by the zoo. Folks still live there.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']I added 2 pink ps3 controllers but the promo does not apply,Wat gives?[/QUOTE]

If you click on the White Version you'll notice the promo listed below it, but if you switch to the Pink it's not listed. Which means only the White Controller is part of the promo.

I posted this in the Saints Row sale thread but I'll post here too. I suppose you could do this with any two games really.
Its worth a try, it took me more than one attempt . I still can't believe he gave me Skyrim for 50% and not Saints Row, must be because it was already on sale.

Note: Saints Row The Third isn't part of the deal but if you goto the page for the game, there is an ad that looks like its part of the games page that indicates that "This game is included......"

Winning

Just got Skyrim and Saints Row The third for $69.98 , They applied the discount to Skyrim , so I actually saved more that way

You are now connected to Manohar from Amazon.com.
Me:I am trying to make a video game purchase and the advertised promotion is not being honored

Manohar:Hello, my name is Manohar. I’m sorry to hear about this. I’ll be glad to help you.
Could you please help me with the name of the video game?

Me:Yes, I have them in my cart . One is Elder Scrolls: Skyrim for Xbox 360 and the other is Saints Row: The Third for Xbox 360
But when I go to checkout, the 50% is not being removed from the second game

Manohar:Thank you, please hold on while I research on this.

Me:Thank you Manohar

Manohar:Keith, please confirm me where you have seen this 50% of advertising promotion.

Me:One moment please
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000755691

Manohar:Thank you. Please give me one more moment.

Me:You're welcome

Manohar:Thank you for waiting, Keith.

Me:Not a problem

Manohar:Could you please confirm me whether you have selected the game Saint's Row: The Third from the same list in the link or seperately.

Me:Originally I did but that is a long list to go through again

Manohar:Okay Keith. As the order says, I'll deduct the 50% amount on the second game Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Please go ahead and place the order.

Me:Here is a link to the game, it even says "this Game and hundreds more are included" http://www.amazon.com/Saints-Row-Thi...3122388&sr=1-1
oh, okay.. sorry

Manohar:Thank you for your help, Keith.

Me:Will I get charged full price if I place the order? They are already in my cart

Manohar:Yes Keith. Once finished placing the order, I'll reduce the price.

Me:Okay , thank you Manohar. One moment please

Manohar:You' re welcome. Okay.

Me:Okay, the order has been placed

Manohar:I have reduced the price, Keith.

Me:Thank you so much for your help Manohar.
I see the change, thank you!

Manohar:You’re welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Me:No, you have been very helpful. Thank you

Manohar:You're welcome. Thank you for contacting Amazon. We hope to see you again. Have a great day. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Me:Happy Holidays to you too ! :)

Interesting! Quick question, which game did you add first to your cart? SR3, then Skyrim? Maybe that's why he took it off of Skyrim?

It's true. If you go to the Saints Row: The Thrid page it'll have the promo listed, but it's not on the main list.

[quote name='natboy']Interesting! Quick question, which game did you add first to your cart? SR3, then Skyrim? Maybe that's why he took it off of Skyrim?[/QUOTE]

No , I added Skyrim first. But remember, SR3 isn't on the deals list. But it appears that is it because of what the first rep was calling an ad.

You may have to chat with several people but you might get lucky and get it on the first try.

Just goto help at the very bottom of the page and somewhere (I think on the right) there is a contact us button. Then goto chat live.

Do you guys think its worth snagging Skyrim for this deal? Im having trouble finding another 60 dollar game to go with it. I already own it but i want to buy one for my cousin for x-mas. Just dont want to wait then find out its not gonna go on sale for 40 bucks or less by X-mas.

Bite or dont bite? If i do, any suggestions for another 60 dollar game to go with it? Saints row 3rd sounds good but its not at 60 bucks

Really tempted to get SR3 but am having a hard time finding another game in that price range. How is Catherine?

[quote name='equality']Really tempted to get SR3 but am having a hard time finding another game in that price range. How is Catherine?[/QUOTE]

You will have to work for it though, since it isn't part of the deal. Like I said, it took me a few attempts.

Bought Your Fitness 2012 and SR3 during the lightening deal and they took half off the SR3 since that was technically the cheaper game. Nice.

I bought SR3 and Halo Anniversary.

SR3 is not on the B1G50% list anymore but still says the promotion on the SR3 page. I added both to my cart and went to checkout and the discount did not come off immediately. I called customer service and they helped me out.

Another win for Amazon Customer Service.

bread's done
Back