BzzAgent--- Free products to test out

[quote name='iowaholdem']Damn! I still never got an invite. I take it that it's much too late?[/quote]
Did you do all the survey's that were for Technology and Electronics?
My brother Lee and I have an almost identical profile but he dosen't do the surveys and he also didn't get an invite for this one.

I always do the surveys whenever I see them, but looking at my history, I never had a technology and electronics survey! Blast! I check the site about once a week. I should probably check it more often...

Well, I used the tracker, and there was one delivered to my zip, and well I didn't see it, I'm thinking that it got snagged by someone in my building.

[quote name='BigDirty']Well, I used the tracker, and there was one delivered to my zip, and well I didn't see it, I'm thinking that it got snagged by someone in my building.[/quote]

Call UPS to "confirm" the address to make sure it was sent to you. I used the reference number saw that one was coming to my Zip...called up UPS and found out it wasn't my address just another agent that lives in my city. I was in the 2nd batch so I'm guessing I'll see it next week.

Aaw, man! I must be in the second batch too. The package I've been tracking was delivered to another Bzz Agent. I was all excited to get the remote today too.

Yea I called up UPS and confirmed I'll be getting my remote on Monday!!
Just for all you guys, I believe they are still sending out invites. And for those who aren't completely up to date, this remote retails for $250!!!! So we are finally starting to get into the good campaigns!!!

Got mine!!!

Glad I came home before work tonight, driver just left in on the porch. I'll play with it after work, but it looks cool! Kind of big, but that will help me quit losing it in the couch cushions like my 550.

ive been a bzzagent for like 6 months and so far ive gotten free yogurt coupons and i just got my totally free Logitech Harmony One universal remote in the mail. holla, holla back.

Mine showed up in my door miraculously today. I've got to say, while it does replicate all the buttons of the remotes it's replacing, navigation is really poor when switching between "activities" or trying to use a device on its own.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Man I was tracking the wrong package, guess they didn't ship mine yet.[/quote]

I did that too.

Anyone know if there are any reference numbers yet for the second batch of Harmony Remotes?

[quote name='Miranda']I did that too.

Anyone know if there are any reference numbers yet for the second batch of Harmony Remotes?[/QUOTE]

are you Mike Jones(who?) sister?

Sorry hec I think it is by now.
I did receive my remote today at around 5 or 6pm, and I haven't quite had a chance on putting it together yet.
But I'll try to get it going tomorrow, and I'll post up a quick little dittie on it.

2008050679582gk0.jpg

Just got it today.

I am really excited. I charged mine overnight and am going to program it tonight.
It's much cooler than I thought it would be, the touchscreen is as clear as a PDA and the charger is nice. It nests in your hand perfectly (with two little trigger like notches for your pointer and index finger), its almost the exact same size as the Comcast cablebox remote from Motorola. So far my only complaint is the sticker over the touchscreen left a gooey residue that I still haven't completely removed.

Um, I dont know what survey you had to take, but so far this is not worth it for me personally. I spent over an hour today on the phone with different support techs who were trying to strengthen my signal from my remote to my XBOX 360 which was about 3 feet away from me. Their final answer was.....move the 360 closer to me. WTF??? Sure, the remote is really nice and all, but it isn't worth it for my small bedroom system. I'm going to try and set it up out front tomorrow to see if it seems any better out there.

[quote name='SpectralGerm']Um, I dont know what survey you had to take, but so far this is not worth it for me personally. I spent over an hour today on the phone with different support techs who were trying to strengthen my signal from my remote to my XBOX 360 which was about 3 feet away from me. Their final answer was.....move the 360 closer to me. WTF??? Sure, the remote is really nice and all, but it isn't worth it for my small bedroom system. I'm going to try and set it up out front tomorrow to see if it seems any better out there.[/quote]

Hey, man, if you end not liking it, can you give it to me? :D

[quote name='SpectralGerm']Um, I dont know what survey you had to take, but so far this is not worth it for me personally. I spent over an hour today on the phone with different support techs who were trying to strengthen my signal from my remote to my XBOX 360 which was about 3 feet away from me. Their final answer was.....move the 360 closer to me. WTF??? Sure, the remote is really nice and all, but it isn't worth it for my small bedroom system. I'm going to try and set it up out front tomorrow to see if it seems any better out there.[/quote]

Do you, per chance, have a custom faceplate on your 360?

Haha mooey, you pay the shipping and if i don't like it you'll get it brand new.
Umm...to whoever asked about the faceplate (because im too lazy to scroll down to see who it was) no, I dont have one on there.

[quote name='Mooey']So what surveys did we have to take for the remote? I read Technology and Electronics. I guess I didn't qualify=([/quote]
It was titled
What entertainment and media devices do you have in your home?

Got it this morning and am charging it now. The sticker on the screen left residue for me as well. I also hate how the touch screen is so sensitive, I have it on the lowest setting and it still is very touchy. The software I never liked. I had an old 550 remote I replaced with this one and after I transfered all my settings I thought it would be done, but no for some reason the software decided to randomly change button settings and presets so now I have to do everything over again. What a pain.
I also don't really like how it doesn't have a dedicated pgup, pgdn and Dvr buttons. You think most of the people who get these remotes would use those.

this remote is SICK!

setup was a breeze (samsung HL-S5687W, Xbox 360, Dish Network ViP 622 DVR and Yamaha YSP-800) and the damn thing had ALL the correct buttons for the 360!! (guide, a b x y etc) the only problem was that volume up and down didnt work on the tv while the DVR was chosen but i had it learn the volume up and down commands (which it said it didnt support for the device) and then it automatically mapped the commands to the volume button on the remote...this thing is fucking awesome!

Here's a bunch of basic 75x44 channel logos you can download for favorite channels on the touch screen

http://gjtt.com/randy/LogitechOneLogos.rar

For an even more comprehensive list of all sorts of cool custom icons:
http://www.iconharmony.com/icons/watchtv

And for those who want to control the PS3 as a Bluray player, this looks viable (will not power up/down)
http://www.schmartstuff.com/sony-ps3-ir-upgrad.html

SpectralGerm, do you know if you have the latest firmware installed in the remote?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone from the second batch get theirs yet?[/quote]

Looks like there are more than two batches.

I found a couple more reference codes on SD:

BZZ 20440 845 (Harmony One Batch4 also works)
Harmony One Batch5

You can enter the references on here:
http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/reference?loc=en_US&WT.svl=SubNav

I don't know what the reference codes are for batches 2 and 3. The first batch was BZZ 20422 or Harmony Batch1.

Looks like one from Batch 5 is on its way to my zip. Scheduled delivery on the 8th. I hope that one is mine this time instead of another Bzz Agent's like before.

[quote name='Miranda']Looks like there are more than two batches.

I found a couple more reference codes on SD:

BZZ 20440 845 (Harmony One Batch4 also works)
Harmony One Batch5

You can enter the references on here:
http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/reference?loc=en_US&WT.svl=SubNav

I don't know what the reference codes are for batches 2 and 3. The first batch was BZZ 20422 or Harmony Batch1.

Looks like one from Batch 5 is on its way to my zip. Scheduled delivery on the 8th. I hope that one is mine this time instead of another Bzz Agent's like before.[/quote]
BZZ 20422 was/is for Harmony Batch1 and Harmony Batch2, as mine has that tracking reference but was from batch 2.

Time for me to ask a stupid question that's probably already been asked. Who pays the shipping charges? bzzagent or us?

[quote name='ohram']Time for me to ask a stupid question that's probably already been asked. Who pays the shipping charges? bzzagent or us?[/quote]bzzagent

[quote name='mguiddy']bzzagent[/quote]

Thanks, anything else I should know before jumping in? Any little surprises for me?

I just got done adding 18 favorites using the icons at icon harmony and they look awesome...i can't believe how fucking crazy this remote is...tomorrow I will probably setup a slideshow

[quote name='ohram']Thanks, anything else I should know before jumping in? Any little surprises for me?[/quote]
Yes, list awester as your referrer. LOL

I've tried signing up for this site a few times in the past, and every time it says I have an Invalid address. I live about an hour from Seattle so I dont know what the problem is >_

Mine finally showed up yesterday. Have not had time to set it up yet, but definitely the best thing I have gotten from them so far.

I've been signed up for months now and the only campaign I've been invited to was the Chili's burger one (of course they send the fat guy free food).

bread's done
Back