CAG Cemetery, may you rest in peace

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
Let me just start off by saying I was inspired by Zenithian Legend to start this thread. My question is in regards to a list of banned CAG's. Is there a consolidated list of banned members? I think it would be somewhat comical, but also be insightful to newcomers on what not to do. If you know of members, such as TMACDaddy, and know why they were banned enlighten us.

The VGM-- Dan's biggest fan-- talked to much shit to everyone
Mono-- sent pictures of a dildo to people

I dont remember his name but that guy that did the original hero generator thread. He just flipped out on the mods for some reason. Plus he apparently had a second identity on the boards.

[quote name='Maklershed']I dont remember his name but that guy that did the original hero generator thread. He just flipped out on the mods for some reason. Plus he apparently had a second identity on the boards.[/quote]

skull89

i can think of...

kimsh0t
Mono'
TmacDaddy
Swishahouse?
and...
U2k the Greate$t
... *shudder*

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']
U2k the Greate$t
... *shudder*[/quote]

No shit? Awesome! :D

Uh... Alucard, is one that I recall that hasn't been said already.

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']What happened to the old horse anyway?[/quote]

He spontaniously lost all sanity. Actually he just got really pissed for some reason and started posting creepy inflammatory shit. o_O

[quote name='evanft']Wait, U2k the Greate$t and Eletrictroy got banned? Awesome.[/quote]

Agreed.

Also, DragonLordFrodo anyone?!

[quote name='evanft']Wait, U2k the Greate$t and Eletrictroy got banned? Awesome.[/QUOTE]

That was back towards when I first became a mod. Coincidence?

[quote name='mtxbass1']Agreed.

Also, DragonLordFrodo anyone?![/QUOTE]
I thought DLF wasn't banned anymore, he just stopped visiting.

[quote name='Scorch']I can't believe we've went this far in the thread without mentioning DDF (DenisDFat)[/QUOTE]

whoa, he was banned? I had his posts blocked, and I guess I completely forgot about him.

[quote name='Scorch']I can't believe we've went this far in the thread without mentioning DDF (DenisDFat)[/QUOTE]

DDF was banned? Yeah. I thought he just left.

whoa, he was banned? I had his posts blocked, and I guess I completely forgot about him.

[quote name='Maklershed']I dont remember his name but that guy that did the original hero generator thread. He just flipped out on the mods for some reason. Plus he apparently had a second identity on the boards.[/QUOTE]

I saw all of that unfold. I found it hilarious because in the matter of minutes I had been part of a thread where someone had over stepped their bounds and had been banned as well.

Geez, Basketcase. I thought I was getting asked the same question by 3 different people. IIRC, I thought he was banned, then unbanned, then left. I dunno. Maybe i'm wrong.

DDF wasn't banned. He left on his own accord and changed his custom title to "banned."

Dragonlordfrodo and MorriganWebLover (sp?) were unbanned when we transferred to VBulletin. In fact, MWL still posts now and then.

Zenithian Legend, as I've said before, isn't perma-banned. He's just on a temp ban.

Add on Lina/Kittie and Omega2 to that list.

[quote name='klwillis45']Let us not forget...Mr. Ebay...electrictroy[/QUOTE]
I was wondering where he went. What happened to him?

[quote name='klwillis45']Let us not forget...Mr. Ebay...electrictroy[/QUOTE]
I was curious what happened to him. What did he do?

[quote name='jshendel']I was curious what happened to him. What did he do?[/QUOTE]

He got on our nerves way too much, had multiple accounts, and generally just douched up the boards while adding nothing positive to CAG. There was no out in a blaze of glory moment, just an "okay, we've seen enough" moment. If you look at his internet track record, he's been banned from more forums/sites than I've ever registered for.

[quote name='Greetard']
Zenithian Legend, as I've said before, isn't perma-banned. He's just on a temp ban.
[/QUOTE]
Which is already over, as far as I can tell.

[quote name='shipwreck']He got on our nerves way too much, had multiple accounts, and generally just douched up the boards while adding nothing positive to CAG. There was no out in a blaze of glory moment, just an "okay, we've seen enough" moment. If you look at his internet track record, he's been banned from more forums/sites than I've ever registered for.[/QUOTE]

Links?

[quote name='evanft']Links?[/QUOTE]

Just Google "electrictroy". It's a pretty deep rabbit hole if you are really that interested in him. I won't go any furthur than that as I no longer want to think about him. (I do see that he looks to be spending a lot of his time over on "The Michelle Kwan Forum" now, lol).

[quote name='shipwreck'](I do see that he looks to be spending a lot of his time over on "The Michelle Kwan Forum" now, lol).[/quote]

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. :D

[quote name='Graystone']What about punqsux what happened with him?[/QUOTE]

I thought I just saw a post from him the other day. I haven't seen MattYoung post in a while though.

[quote name='Graystone']What about punqsux what happened with him?[/QUOTE]

He's still around, just not as much.

This thread should explain everything: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78848&highlight=punqsux

[quote name='niceguyshawne']I thought I just saw a post from him the other day. I haven't seen MattYoung post in a while though.[/QUOTE]

Matt Young doesn't currently have internet access, but that's all I remember on that one.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']I thought I just saw a post from him the other day. I haven't seen MattYoung post in a while though.[/quote]
I think Matt might have moved back home, away from California.

Ugh, personally, I could not stand that electrictroy guy, he'd go from not knowing what to do with his small mansion and expensive cars, to selling Blockbuster coupons on Ebay. Probably the most blatant liar CAG had ever seen.

[quote name='klwillis45']Let us not forget...Mr. Ebay...electrictroy[/quote]

Wait, what did this jackass do here? I had a run-in with him on ebay. I sent him a game, he removed the game and sent back an empty jewel case, paypal gave him the money back. Then he had the nerve to try it again. What an asshole.

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']Ugh, personally, I could not stand that electrictroy guy, he'd go from not knowing what to do with his small mansion and expensive cars, to selling Blockbuster coupons on Ebay. Probably the most blatant liar CAG had ever seen.[/QUOTE]

The only thing I remember about electrictroy was that he was too cheap to buy a Playboy.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']The only thing I remember about electrictroy was that he was too cheap to buy a Playboy.[/QUOTE]

I just remember him making retarded threads in the video game discussion forum constantly. None of it made sense. Good riddance.

I like this thread, though. There should be links next to each person so we know exactly where the breaking point began.

[quote name='munch']I just remember him making retarded threads in the video game discussion forum constantly. None of it made sense. Good riddance.

I like this thread, though. There should be links next to each person so we know exactly where the breaking point began.[/quote]

I"ve thought about that for a while myself.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I'm almost tempted to register just to see what ET is ranting about.[/quote]

i'm way ahead of you...

kwan6lf.png

bread's done
Back