CAG Cemetery, may you rest in peace

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I can't believe DDF actually kept that gimmick for a year and a half. He couldn't have been that damn entertained by the use of the word "suck".[/quote]
Though I'm glad that he's not around here anymore, just google his name "Dennisduckfat" and you'll find his 1up blog, various forums he trolled, and he even trolled in the comment section of one of the Wired game blogs. He's pretty much a trolling bum on the internet.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Though I'm glad that he's not around here anymore, just google his name "Dennisduckfat" and you'll find his 1up blog, various forums he trolled, and he even trolled in the comment section of one of the Wired game blogs. He's pretty much a trolling bum on the internet.[/quote]

He'll be banned from the internet in due time. He will learn the word "suck" in 100 different languages and alienate himself to mankind.

*edit* That does make me wonder what other fools people deal with in other parts of the world on message boards. The thought of a Japanese, Brasilian, or German DDF is obscene.

bread's done
Back