CAG Fighting Game Collection Vol. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
askajunhwe.jpg

asuka says time for a bump... anyone have good fighting game cosplay as well as horrible?

also, no indoor hurricane kicks:
afdf5f59_2247955633.gif

...poor kid >_

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
asuka says time for a bump... anyone have good fighting game cosplay as well as horrible?[/quote]

0923b0032b.jpg

That's me BTW. I'm gonna remake that outfit since it wasn't very accuate, and I've plans to do K'

[quote name='Purple Flames']
0923b0032b.jpg

That's me BTW. I'm gonna remake that outfit since it wasn't very accuate, and I've plans to do K'[/QUOTE]

nice... I put my vote in for the K' costume since I love him in KoF. Was it hard to find the infamouse cap?

here's a sweet Tira costume..
472699.jpg

probably the best out there (weird that im going into this cosplay stuff since it dosnt interest me much, but it is fun)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']nice... I put my vote in for the K' costume since I love him in KoF. Was it hard to find the infamouse cap?[/quote]

Oh boy that was hel. I hunted all over the ne trying to find a place that had that hat. I found a few, but they only solde them in bulk. I finally found it at orientaltrading.com. I got 12 multicolored hats for 10 bucks, so I have a spare one just like it.

I didn't have the skateboard patch at first, but a friend of mine has a pin-making machine, and I did the design in Photoshop, so he's gonna put the design on a pin so I have have it the nex time I wear it.

[quote name='apokalipze2']Hey that yun costume is pretty neat. And does Asuka have a penis underneath that costume:hot: :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

lol, that's very wrong, but I see what you mean...

[quote name='Purple Flames']Oh boy that was hel. I hunted all over the ne trying to find a place that had that hat. I found a few, but they only solde them in bulk. I finally found it at orientaltrading.com. I got 12 multicolored hats for 10 bucks, so I have a spare one just like it.

I didn't have the skateboard patch at first, but a friend of mine has a pin-making machine, and I did the design in Photoshop, so he's gonna put the design on a pin so I have have it the nex time I wear it.[/QUOTE]

yeah, it dosnt look easy... i've been meaning to do some cosplay just to keepmyself busy, but want to fuck around with something real easy. I also want to do something most people wouldnt even think about doing...

and yumm... some final fight love

500789.jpg

[quote name='BustaUppa']I made my second trip to 8 On The Break on Saturday! There was another tournament event going on, called "Breakdown." [/QUOTE]

oh yea i was there too, i didn't get to play much UMK cause i was running cvs2 tournament

[quote name='BustaUppa']I made my second trip to 8 On The Break on Saturday! There was another tournament event going on, called "Breakdown." Oh man, the hysteria surrounding the MvC 2 machine was unbelievable. I was busy playing UMK3 a few feet away and suddenly this HUGE commotion busts out... I had no idea what was going on but apparently some big upset had just occurred in the tourney. And the commotion continued throughout the next several matches... people literally screaming and jumping up and down, it was nuts!!!! Ha ha this one guy kept jumping around and shouting "Mag-ne-to! Mag-ne-to!" And the whole thing was being recorded on video of course. Seriously you would think you were in the heart of Japan or something... it was deeply touching to see this much enthusiasm for gaming!

Didn't play in any tourneys but I had a ton of fun just watching. I was there to play UMK3, and to my delight the machine was set to free play so I went nuts. Videos of that will be up soon. What's annoying is that, while I had some good performances on tape, I absolutely KICKED ASS every time the camera was down. :whistle2:x Ha ha, I had a sweet win against this guy Phi (my one and only win against him) and now only the select few in attendance can vouch for me.:twoguns:

One other cool thing is that I got to see some live joystick surgery. The high kick button was a little off, so Phi and Shock pulled up the control panel and messed around with the switches a bit. That was fascinating to watch! After that everything felt a lot tighter.

Oh and on a side note, the cheese steaks there are great! Awesome price too... only $4 total for the cheese steak, fries, and a drink. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

hey man

found this on the shoryuken boards: http://www.darktemplarz.com/umk3matchvids/breakdown06/

dude, youre pretty badass at umk3.. i'm not big on that mk competitively though, but your stryker and jade look pretty crazy

[quote name='karsh']
6183381zx.jpg

Hot. The Taki is such an awesome cosplayer.[/QUOTE]

lol, I was looking at it wrong and didnt see the sword. i thought ivy was grabbing taki's boob.

and no... this aint a cosplay thread... i just wanted to see some.

I might be starting a podcast and was wondering if theres some fighters with good music that we havent talked about yet...

the korean version of guilty gear #R has some great rock music. check
shadowhaxor.net, he has all the soundtracks to most fighting games.

[quote name='apokalipze2']the korean version of guilty gear #R has some great rock music. check
shadowhaxor.net, he has all the soundtracks to most fighting games.[/QUOTE]

im a member there, but the damn server won't allow me to download anything... any help or am I doing something wrong?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']look a few posts up and you'll see poison...[/QUOTE]

Sorry for being stupid, but I don't see it....

HAHAAA~~~
Hey!! i really like this's pix
coz u n your friend r really cute n too sexy..lol
>~< Totemo kakkoi ne~~

Oh, how I couldn't agree more, Miss Digital Punk.

[quote name='apokalipze2']That bridget is a man[/QUOTE]

That's pretty fitting considering Bridget is a man.

[quote name='2poor']That's pretty fitting considering Bridget is a man.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I was wondering why he said that...

small bt of news... i've kinda figured out this RSS feed type of stuff so I'm going to try to put together a decent online radio show... I don't know how well it will turn out due to the mic and programs I'm using, but heck... who knows... I plan to have some Tekken, Soul Calibur, and other random fighter music mixed in with other game music. The link is in my sig, but nothing i've made is there yet, just random music from Ico and Metal Gear Ac!d. They're only there for place holders.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yeah, I was wondering why he said that...

small bt of news... i've kinda figured out this RSS feed type of stuff so I'm going to try to put together a decent online radio show... I don't know how well it will turn out due to the mic and programs I'm using, but heck... who knows... I plan to have some Tekken, Soul Calibur, and other random fighter music mixed in with other game music. The link is in my sig, but nothing i've made is there yet, just random music from Ico and Metal Gear Ac!d. They're only there for place holders.[/QUOTE]

I have a few hundred megs of SNK music if thou desire.

[quote name='SMMM']I have a few hundred megs of SNK music if thou desire.[/QUOTE]

If i need it i'll let you know. ATM I dont have a micraphone for the show, so it's either just going to be a rotation of music, or the DJ will be my computers textospeach :lol:

also, if markman sees this: what exactly is Kazuya's new 1+2 move?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']im a member there, but the damn server won't allow me to download anything... any help or am I doing something wrong?[/quote]
Looks like the site is down:cry::bomb:

RR: Kazuya's new 1+2 move is an mid hitting uppercut to the body followed by a mid elbow. On CH it causes a stun similar to f+1+2 and you can also follow up the stun with combos etc.

Works on a wallstun as well. Doesn't really have any outright uses over his older moves though. :(

[quote name='Kuma']fuck the cosplay, Melty Blood has been announced for PS2![/QUOTE]

Sorry if this will hurt many of your feelings but I really dislike cosplay, so yes, lets move on.

What else did Melty Blood come out for?

whoa whoa whoa...Melty Blood for PS2???????????/// Links, info, STAT!

i wonder if it'll be a PC port or a whole new game...crossing my fingers for the latter. Either way, I MUST own this.

Edit: nevermind, it's the Arcade version, Act Cadenza, that's being ported. Sweet! It won't come to the US...it's based on an unpopular anime drama and derived from a dating sim. also, sega's publishing it-- so that's three strikes. But I guess there's a tiny chance that someone like Majesco will pick it up.

edit 2: here are some fuzzy scans and info:
http://ranobe.sakuratan.com/up/src/up90003.jpg
http://ranobe.sakuratan.com/up/src/up90004.jpg

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21865

I dislike cosplay also unless it's really good, or the girl in it is hot.

I really need to get my friend to bring his copy of Tekken 5 back up to college when he comes back from home. I really have an urge to play that game again...

@Markman: Thanks... I thought I knew of all of Kaz's new moves, but that cleared it all up for me thx!

and yes, please no more cosplay... srry it was my fault.

Wasnt melty blood ported to some console? I'm guessing Dreamcast but I know I'm wrong.

Wasnt melty blood ported to some console? I'm guessing Dreamcast but I know I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

There were rumors, but I guess it never happened.

and yes, please no more cosplay... srry it was my fault.

[/quote]

Its not that big of a deal. We can make a new topic for it later. :)

[quote name='kristianator']hey man

found this on the shoryuken boards: http://www.darktemplarz.com/umk3matchvids/breakdown06/

dude, youre pretty badass at umk3.. i'm not big on that mk competitively though, but your stryker and jade look pretty crazy[/QUOTE]Thanks man. Ha ha the Internet is crazy, it's funny how I post a message about an experience at an arcade, and someone else replies with VIDEO FOOTAGE of it.:lol: I meant to post that video link but I was mad busy this week, so I'm glad someone took care of it. Proud to say I actually got TWO wins on video this time, as opposed to one last time, lol.

I'll post my two favorite performances:

- Busta (Jade/Stryker) vs. Fitty (Reptile/Ermac): Listen during the second round, you can hear some of the crowd noise from the MvC2 tourney going on!

-VDO (Shang/Shang) vs. Busta (Jade/Kano): Check out the sick combo that VDO hits me with, 5 seconds into the match. He launches me with the ground fireballs, then morphs into Liu Kang and hits me with a nice juggle combo.

Actually I've really been getting into Jade lately. She had been my least used character for a while, but after reading one of Shock's guides I decided to give her a try. Now I am really digging her.

[quote name='Kuma']Its always cool to find someone else who appreciates stryker[/QUOTE]

lol, what are you saying!? Stryker was and is one of my faves from MK3. In some ways I'm glad to see he's making a comeback on MK: Armageddon (I hope they go back to 2d after this one).

[quote name='Kuma']Its always cool to find someone else who appreciates stryker[/QUOTE]

I always thought Stryker looked like some 35 year old guy trying to look like the hip-badass cop.

Hey everyone please listen in on my internet radio show (link is in sig). Any sort of feedback is appreciated. The DJ is a robotic voice since I'm missing a micraphone to DJ with... so if you hate the DJ at least know why I had to use that voice. Secondly, some of the music featured is from the Tekken Series, Rumble Fish, Project Justice, and I think a few other fighters (to stay on topic)... It's roughly abbout an hour long of a show...

If anyone is interested in ordering authentic Japanese arcade parts for making a joystick or modifying a joystick check out www.akihabarashop.com ... they have the best selection hands down! I just ordered from them and found some hard to find parts... finally got them.

If anyone wants a cheaper alternative(with a limited selection), you can order some parts at www.vgonetwork.com 's online store.

:)

I need some MAME help...some games don't show up after putting them in the roms folder. If anyone can help, please pm me.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Hey everyone please listen in on my internet radio show (link is in sig). Any sort of feedback is appreciated. The DJ is a robotic voice since I'm missing a micraphone to DJ with... so if you hate the DJ at least know why I had to use that voice. Secondly, some of the music featured is from the Tekken Series, Rumble Fish, Project Justice, and I think a few other fighters (to stay on topic)... It's roughly abbout an hour long of a show...[/QUOTE]

I cant see your sig

[quote name='Kuma']I cant see your sig[/QUOTE]

it's been changed to only appear with one sig per person per page due to cheapyd's new rules... so it should be up near the top...

I'm surprised more people don't play Guilty Gear X2 on X-Box live. Everytime I go on nobody's playing. In fact more people are playing SVC Chaos than GG. I'm surprised people play SVC Chaos still, it's an awful game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back