CAG Forza Motor Club: ITS ALIVE!!!

supadupacheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Club name: CAG Motorclub
Club Tag: CAGM

My GTag: Supadupacheap78

For those of you wondering how to get into the club, you add me to your friends list, then it will let me invite you into the club. !

GT: Supadupacheap78
Name: Mike
Aim: Stmpjmp966
MSN: Stmpjmp96
CAG: Supadupacheap

GT:Ozzkev55
Region:America
Cars Wanted:1967 AC Shelby Cobra
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427 L-88
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Hemi
1964 Ferrari 250 GTO
1967 Ferrari 330 P4
1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT
1966 Ford GT40
1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429
1961 Jaguar S1 E-type 3.8
1954 Mercedes 300SL Gullwing Coupe
1968 Pontiac GTO Hardtop
1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS
1956 Porsche 550 A Spyder
1968 Shelby Mustang GT-500KR
(and thats just to start)

We Need The Following To Set Up As Our Clan Description
Brief Description
Slogan
Flag
Website
Ill Try And Make A Cool Flag
[quote name='gameprozero']How dont I become apart of a racing game club?huh?[/QUOTE]
just post your tag, preferred region, and cars

I'll join if I ever get broadband in my area. Verizon told me that there are plans to put fiber optic internet in my area sometime this year.

Will some of you that already has the game post some pics of your rides?

I'll probably pick this up tomorrow - gonna do another 2 trades for $29.99 at GR.

EDIT: I picked it up tonight along with Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict.

I like Forza so far but UC2 is not what I was expecting.

So, how do we join this car club?

Im getting it tomorrow, along with my drivers permit, so it should be fun, also please read the guide i posted, its very informative

I think the idea of wants was a good one but doesnt it make more sense to list stuff you WONT have easy access to? Seems like a lot of you put cars from the same region you are in your wants. If you wont go deep enough into that region then it makes sense to put it on there. If you will, then its redundent since its gonna cost you the same to buy from someone else vs. buying it yourself.

Ok, I went ahead and added a poll to the thread so at a quick glance you can get a feel for what regions are most and least popular. Do be aware its a public poll so if you vote, people will be able to see what you voted for. Its not a big deal really but I wanted to let all know. The reason it was done that way was easy tracking (so if you need a Europe, theres a quick list to who your options are)

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Im getting it tomorrow, along with my drivers permit, so it should be fun, also please read the guide i posted, its very informative[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link - I thought this was interesting:

If you wish, you can import cars from your Career Mode to race in Arcade mode, and this can be handy. If you upgrade a car so much that it bumps into a different class, though, you'll need to be careful that you're not putting it up against cars that it can't compete with. In general, if you upgrade a car more than one full class (e.g. if it goes from B1 to S4), then you're probably going to be outmatched when you take it to the track. On the flipside, though, if you upgrade a car with certain features into another class, then it may be able to dominate the cars of that class without a problem on certain tracks. For instance, the Subaru Impreza WRX Sti Spec-C (J) (say that three times fast), which starts at A4, can be upgraded all the way to S2 if you purchase enough parts for it in Career Mode. At this rank, it'll have a perfect 10.0 ranking in acceleration, allowing it to rush past even the Enzo Ferraris and Saleen S7's it'll be facing in S-class competition, resulting in some easy wins. See the Class discussion in Career Mode for more discussion on this matter.

I just played online a bit and I have to say, 1 crash and its over. I lost so much traction and brake control that I had to totally adjust my driving after somone hit me into the wall. I usually finish out in the middle but damn. Needs some getting used to after all the GT4.

GT: xMETHx
Region: Europe

Pick? hmmm, I'll be picking up the game tomorrow night, i'll let you know then.

I think it's a great idea to have our own CAG Forza Club, the game looks so amazing!!!

I was thinking of a slogan for the clan to be based around that family guy episode, where peter becomes the six million dollar man
\"we Have The Technology, but i dont want to spend a lot of money\"
just a thought, and our descrption would be cheapys slogan

I just got the game a few hours ago...Anyone created the CAG motor club already? if yes - how do i join?

[quote name='METH']I just got the game a few hours ago...Anyone created the CAG motor club already? if yes - how do i join?[/QUOTE]

As my edited post said earlier in this thread but may have been passed over - I picked up the game tonight as well.

How do we join the car club?

Ill send PM\'s to everybody in this forum, as well as the other forza forum, upon the initiation of the clan. Please also note that im not the clan leader, im just helping out

In addition, any suggestions towards a short description, and motto, please feel free to reply. I just got this game yesterday, and i am very much pleased, i even almost managed to make a trade with one of the lap time leaders.

We also need a clan flag as well, and suggestions for that would be centered around a money sign, or anything that represents our cheapness. Ill be on all day today after 2 pm est, and i will send Friend Requests promptly upon my arrival home to everyone who applied to the clan. Ill see you all on the track

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Ill send PM\'s to everybody in this forum, as well as the other forza forum, upon the initiation of the clan. Please also note that im not the clan leader, im just helping out

In addition, any suggestions towards a short description, and motto, please feel free to reply. I just got this game yesterday, and i am very much pleased, i even almost managed to make a trade with one of the lap time leaders.

We also need a clan flag as well, and suggestions for that would be centered around a money sign, or anything that represents our cheapness. Ill be on all day today after 2 pm est, and i will send Friend Requests promptly upon my arrival home to everyone who applied to the clan. Ill see you all on the track[/QUOTE]

clan flag: I'll try to make something over the weekend, or maybe today while im at work. I've done the CAGHL logo, maybe i could help with the Forza one.

Theres a good chance Im going to try to organize a club meet for this weekend. Anyone whos interested, post. We'll try to find a good time for a bunch of us to meet.

I'm interested in joining the club. My gamertag is Immortal fWd. I went to car club in the Live menu but saw no option to join. How do I sign up?

supadupacheap

i just PMed you about not finding an option to join, so I guess I need to have somone recruit me and the rest of us. if you want to set up a time let me know. Thanks

I suck at racing games.But ima start playing it tomorrow.I tried 10 times before givin up on the first race in career mode.But nothing pisses me off more then that kinda shit and its gonna make me wana get better :)

For those of you wondering how to get into the club, it seems you have to be on my friends list, then I invite you. Send me your info via AIM or MSN. Im almost always around. If not, PM me.
GT: Supadupacheap78
Name: Mike
Aim: Stmpjmp966
MSN: Stmpjmp96
CAG: Supadupacheap

Id like to hold a meet tonight (Sat 7th) if at all possible. At the very least lets get some more people added to the club.

More details to follow...

Check this out, i have the 80th, 73rd, 75th, and 80-something fastest lap times in four of the Intergra Vs. races. I thought it was cool, since the game itself makes a big deal about it. This game Roxorz

SDC's Tips:
  1. Extra credits - Make sure you turn the damage option to Sim. What this does is allow your cars systems to be crippled past 50%. But dont worry, at 50% youre dead anyway so take the extra 15% credit bonus in each race for not trashing your car.
  2. Dont get dependant on the racing line - Yes, its very helpful most of the time but Ive noticed it can hurt you at times, especially if you follow it on races where you outclass your opponents. Seems the line is based on the cars in THAT race. So, lets say the average car is a 300 HP B1. You stroll in with your 600 HP S class. The line will be off for your car. I outclassed the AI cars when I was racing in NY2 and couldnt hit the last turn no matter how perfect I followed the line. Then I noticed the line seems race based. I was so overtuned vs. the competition, the racing line didnt apply to me. Started breaking a little earlier, voila, made the turn.
  3. Stick to your regions, stick to your sponsors. - The cars in your region are cheaper for you than others. Likewise, there is a premium paid for straying. Same goes with upgrades. Once you are sponsored you can get 10-20% discounts on upgrades ONLY if its for a your region car. Save those hard earned credits!
  4. If you must go out of your region, FIND SOMEBODY WHO HAS WHAT YOU WANT AND SWAP WITH THEM OR BUY!!! Not only will you get a premium from them for whatever they buy from you, you get yours at a discount. Also, have them max out their discounted upgrades before they sell to you (if theyre willing) You ll actually get THEIR discount in a round about way. (still testing the sales aspect but this is all holding true so far)

More to come probably...

man this car customizing aint no joke. I wish you could cut and paste one little area to another so you could be working on the hood making little pieces of art for your door as u go.

I've got a nice looking car ready to go just need to polish my driving skills now. I wish i had a camera i'd love to post pics. Whenever my roommate gets home i'll get him to try to take pics with his cellphone and see how they come out..

Thanks for the invite, i'm now a part of the clan. Hopefully i can help out other people with cars...

Region - Europe

So what's the news on the meet up? I've played with Stealthy, azn, Cheapy and JimmieMac a few games already. Seem to be known as "Philbin" now, but I'll likely change my GT to the name on CAG. We haven't really done anything with the motorclub, but I'm not really sure what you can do with it.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']So what's the news on the meet up? I've played with Stealthy, azn, Cheapy and JimmieMac a few games already. Seem to be known as "Philbin" now, but I'll likely change my GT to the name on CAG. We haven't really done anything with the motorclub, but I'm not really sure what you can do with it.[/QUOTE]

Generally we just try to all be around so we can hookup in races without a lot of kids/BSers. Im hoping Sat night we can get some action going. Ill set up some rooms/races with more friendly terms (no crashes,etc) just so everybody can get involved. We'll just play it by ear and see what everybody wants to do.

bread's done
Back