CAG Gaming Group - Call of Duty 4 Thursdays

Did anybody ever make a clan tag? Or decide on a time? I probably won't be able to play until around 6:30.

Although, if Live keeps acting up, this will be a disaster anyway.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']There are some CAGCOD4 spots left last I checked, so send in a friend request if you're interested.[/quote]
Shit, I cancelled the friend request because I thought it was full. I couldv'e made it :bomb:

Hopefully it hasn't filled up since you posted.

Count me in tonight and form here on out. I LOVE CoD4.

Had a rough few rounds last night but ended well with a 24-7 k/d game.

Edit: Is the CAGCOD4 list already full? I tried to add it but it won't show up. I added CAG Fortress 2 with no problems.

Ill look for everyone tonight..not sure what time though. I also had an off night, I bought a new tv and find myself looking around at how awesome everything looks whyll being shoot in the back. :)

i honestly want to start playing right now =) i LOVE this game
i have some errands to run and some housework to do but ill be on fairly early
if anybody has an issue with getting on the cagcod4 list feel free to fr me and youll have access to the list at least. id start another list but im away from home a lot and wouldnt be able to update it regularly.

Assuming Live isn't sucking balls I'll play tonight. Look for hamsterxcore on the CAGCOD4 list and send me an invite.

I want in!! Live username: catapult27 . I will try to add CAGCOD4 but it sounds like someone will just have to send me an invite.

[quote name='yukine']Feel free to invite me.[/QUOTE]
everytime i play i invite everyone from the cagcod4 list. most dont join though =)

Will hop on in half an hour to an hour, send me an invite if you see me on CAGCOD4 or if I am already on your FL por favor.

I know I've been playing with a lot of you in the last week or so, and I hope to get on tonight at some point. Not sure if it'll be till later though, I'm working until 9 PM EST, so we'll see.

[quote name='paz9x']everytime i play i invite everyone from the cagcod4 list. most dont join though =)[/quote]

It depends on what you're playing, if it's Domination or HQ I probably won't join... Team Deathmatch and I'm there.

The couple of times I got invites were times live was being a bitch and I couldn't get to the game (even though I got the invite).

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I got an invite but Live wouldn't let me join >.< It's still being a bitch.[/QUOTE]

Live was in fact being a pain. I'm pretty sure you all got dropped from that one game and then I quit out to see if I could rejoin you guys leading to epic failure.

Maybe next week...

[quote name='paz9x']its being a bit of a bitch, but the games are fun when were actually playing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried to accept your invite after the first match didn't turn out but it said I couldn't connect. Rest assured I will be shooting people in the face alongside all of you when live is working 100% again though.

Tried to pop online and see if any one was playing. But Live is totally down for me. Blade's won't load. CoD4 sits at the downloading game settings screen. :bomb:

I was able to get on for a little while at least. It was great playing with the lot of you. I can't wait to play with my fellow CAGs again when XBL doesn't suck :cool:

Had a blast playing a few rounds with you CAG'ers.
Its the most fun ive had on COD4 Multi since i started playing.
Nice atmosphere and no trash talk....

Kudos to moojuice for getting things going tonight :applause:

Lets play again soon.

[quote name='paz9x']everytime i play i invite everyone from the cagcod4 list. most dont join though =)[/QUOTE]

I got your invite, I declined so you wouldn't sit waiting for me. I was just going to play a quick couple of games of Guitar Hero and then spend some quality time with the Mrs.

Just as a heads up, the CAGCOD4 list is now full at 100 members. I don't know what, if anything, needs to be done about it, but just letting everyone know that I accepted the last batch of invites last night.

I can always drop people that haven't played it in X amount of days or something if there's still demand to get on the list.

i appreciate it dave. and yea, i dont see an issue with removing people who are on the list but dont play.
having cags to play with makes a huge difference in fun factor.

Fun time last night, despite the Live issues. Looking forward to playing with guys again soon. My one good game of 14 kills and 1 death was pleasing to me. The rest were crap.:)

No wonder why half my list of people last night was playing Cod4. I went online last night and I couldn't believe how many people where playing this I figured some type tournament.

I should be on tonight if you guys want to get together again. Was fun once we got everything going; It's too bad live was being a bitch and not letting everyone in. I'll try to get on next week, work-permitting.

As far as the CAGCOD4, we could just make another GT called CAGCOD42 or some variation?

Yeah, someone could make another gamertag, but how about we see how it goes for now and if people drop off, perhaps it won't be an issue.

As far as a clan tag within the game, yes, always just use CAG obviously (I know I do).

Does anyone else get that Host connect error? everytime im invited to a game i get dissconnected or thrown out or an error screen pops up...To date i havent been able to play one CAG game because of it.

It is kind of cool for our whole team to have [CAG]. :lol: It's apparently pretty intimidating as we kept getting "host ended match" stuff.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I tired to accept your invites last night, but no luck. Can't wait to play when Live is back to working.[/QUOTE]
Damn, I came into this thread to ask how well online was working and then I saw this. The PS3 version is giving troubles online too and I was thinking of grabbing it for 360...guess I'll just wait it out.

My brother (sedated LION) & I tried to get into a game but noone sent us an invite. I even sent out 6-7 text messages asking if any CAG rooms we're open. I got one invite from PPowers( I beleive) but as soon as I tried to join the server was full.

We'll be on tonight and we're on most nights from 9 to 12 Eastern. If you send me an invite give me 10-15 seconds, I might be on singleplayer. : )

IDK what modes you guys have been playing but we could get 2 rooms with 9 players each, and try to hook up in ground war instead of private matches or 6 vs 6. The 2 hosts could go to private chat and let each other know when to "hit' find match.

[quote name='joe2187']Does anyone else get that Host connect error? everytime im invited to a game i get dissconnected or thrown out or an error screen pops up...To date i havent been able to play one CAG game because of it.[/quote]
I was able to play for a while, but then I got hit with that message every time I tried to join.

I'm going to go on right now. Hopefully Lve will be working better.

[quote name='yukine']It is kind of cool for our whole team to have [CAG]. :lol: It's apparently pretty intimidating as we kept getting "host ended match" stuff.[/QUOTE]

The Scottish dudes we played against thought it was pretty ironic that almost all of us had the CAG tag. It was pretty amusing.

bread's done
Back