CAG Gaming Group - Call of Duty 4 Thursdays

[quote name='retail sucks']My brother (sedated LION) & I tried to get into a game but noone sent us an invite. I even sent out 6-7 text messages asking if any CAG rooms we're open. I got one invite from PPowers( I beleive) but as soon as I tried to join the server was full.

We'll be on tonight and we're on most nights from 9 to 12 Eastern. If you send me an invite give me 10-15 seconds, I might be on singleplayer. : )

IDK what modes you guys have been playing but we could get 2 rooms with 9 players each, and try to hook up in ground war instead of private matches or 6 vs 6. The 2 hosts could go to private chat and let each other know when to "hit' find match.[/quote]yea, i think we finally got back to you guys but he moved on to playing forza.

Hey I went to Vegas thursday a couple times. This oughta be a great replacement, as this is the online game I'm currently into atm. I'm in for the 10th or 11th or whatever next thursday is. Here's hoping the server isn't destroyed that day.

yea, had a good time.
sorry retailsucks. i invited but our room filled.
im going to get on in about 45 minutes and ill be on indefinately, my wife and the kids are sick. so i have no hunny-do tasks ther than tend to them when they wake up.

cod4 heaven.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Tons of CAGs were on tonight. Great games guys. Knife match on the little map was insane.[/quote]

Hehe...I loved that match

I was getting my ass handed to me for a while, but i managed to end a match in less than 2 minutes because I stole all the points with 2 Airstrikes and a helicopter.

Im usually great at sabotage but i was getting my ass kicked left and right, everyone had a great Class pick and i was fucking around trying to find the right gun.

I cant wait to play you guys again...and hopefully my damn Headset i ordered a month ago will arrive by mondy or...next thursday.

[quote name='joe2187']
I was getting my ass handed to me for a while, but i managed to end a match in less than 2 minutes because I stole all the points with 2 Airstrikes and a helicopter.
[/quote]
That was funny. Everyone else had about 6 kills max, and you had 30 because of that damn helicopter :lol:

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']CAGCOD4 is full! Lemme in! I'll be available to play this Thursday, no embarassing Va Tech football game to watch.[/quote]
A lot of us never got in; I was just sent a bunch of friend requests/ invites from individual CAGs. Send out some friend requests and you'll get into a game easily.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']CAGCOD4 is full! Lemme in! I'll be available to play this Thursday, no embarassing Va Tech football game to watch.[/quote]

Sorry, no French allowed. :lol:

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeah, feel free to send me a friend request.[/quote]
Same.

I really wish there was a way to organize your friends list though. It's getting messy and I can't remember who some people are.

Glad to see people are getting in on this. Xbox Live troubles have derailed some of my efforts, but glad to see it going forward. I will be going through the CAGCOD4 tag to weed out some folks that have maybe moved on to different games. After that, I'll accept new requests.

I finally got into a match with Paz9x he other night. We kicked some butt. I went 24 - 13, not bad counting how sh!tty LIVE has been running for me. I lagged out the second match, it was 1:30am EST so I gave up for the night.

I've been doing the singleplayer thing lately. I beat COD4(veteran) & The Darkness this week. That's the most singleplayer I've played in months. I'll be online though, so send me an invite if I'm on.

[quote name='retail sucks']I finally got into a match with Paz9x he other night. We kicked some butt. I went 24 - 13, not bad counting how sh!tty LIVE has been running for me. I lagged out the second match, it was 1:30am EST so I gave up for the night.

I've been doing the singleplayer thing lately. I beat COD4(veteran) & The Darkness this week. That's the most singleplayer I've played in months. I'll be online though, so send me an invite if I'm on.[/QUOTE]
yea good times. shame you lagged out, the games got better. i had a buddy on with us who just got the game and was piss drunk, he was a mess, but kept me laughing.

Awesome! Is there room for another? I get home for work around 1AM EST. Anyone still playing that late? My tag is JDawgg77.

[quote name='paz9x']yea good times. shame you lagged out, the games got better. i had a buddy on with us who just got the game and was piss drunk, he was a mess, but kept me laughing.[/QUOTE]

yeah, sometimes I can't even connect to a game & then other times I play in 2-3 straight and then the server drops me and starts giving me "can't connect t host errors" or "you must have an active LIVE account". IDK, but it's annoying.

i am interested in playing tonight.. all i need to do still is just add CAGCOD4 as a friend and I will get invited into the games? Is that still correct?

The CAGCOD4 gamertag is full (100 names), so see if you can add someone on this thread with room on their list. Although, not me, as I'm full at 100 as it is.

ive said it before. if you wanna play this game with cags and cant get on the cagcod4 list. fr me. well hook it up.

[quote name='paz9x']ive said it before. if you wanna play this game with cags and cant get on the cagcod4 list. fr me. well hook it up.[/quote]

You playing tonight Paz9x???

paz9x I sent you a FR on xbl so I can get in on the game tonight. Please add me, it will be under EddieT99

I'll be on about 945ish, I got a few things to take care of.

[quote name='paz9x']ive said it before. if you wanna play this game with cags and cant get on the cagcod4 list. fr me. well hook it up.[/quote]How late are you guys playing? I won't be on until about 1 eastern. I'll send you a fr when I get online.

not sure how late ill be on. ill probably jump on around 5 or so for 2-3 hours then take a family break and jump back on later.

seems like the hot spot for playing is 6pst.

[quote name='paz9x']ive said it before. if you wanna play this game with cags and cant get on the cagcod4 list. fr me. well hook it up.[/quote]

Okay, will do

got off work late, just making dinner, ill be on in a bit. accepted the requests. go through my list to access the cagcod4 list.

see you guys in a bit.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Can't even get my blades to load right now, so no go for me tonight.

fucking XBL. Fix this shit already MS! It's been 3 weeks![/QUOTE]

my blades didn't load either so I just went into the game and I still got online fine

Had a good time lastnight guys, sorry I had to leave so early (1220am-ish) but when you gotta get up at 6am I value sleep haha. I'll definetly be there next week!

Thursdays often suck for me (I usually work at 6 AM on Friday mornings), but I'll try to make it to some games in the next month.

Had some good games (aside from getting absolutely dominated on a couple of those maps) and had to duck out when I was getting some host connection errors. Looking forward to doing it again.

I didnt get to play, as I was having Live issues, and then I got in a game with some local friends that we were dominating in and couldnt leave... When your playing Team Death match, and its you, and 4 of your best friends, and your on a winning streak of like 8 games... its hard to leave :)

Well, I missed gaming Thursday this week. I came home from work on Thrusday, all pumped up and ready for some CoD4, only to find one of the outlets near my 360 was shooting sparks :shock:

I had to shut the power off until it was fixed, which was about three hours ago.

Ive had the game since day one but didn't bother going on live till thursday night. If only I got in this when the thread first started... well I'll be playing it alot more as a matter of fact I just stopped playing an hour ago.

I too would like to get in this game night and make new friends and play whenever someone wants to play. So if someone could add me my GT is ragekod.

[quote name='mvp828']I will be on tonight at about 1:30 EST time when I get back from work.[/quote]That's when I got back from work, but I didn't check the thread since it seemed everyone was playing earlier. If that's your regular playing time I'll shoot you a fr and we can start up a late night group. Oh and GO JAGS!!!! Not a Jags fan so much, but I'd love to see the Pats go perfect and then fall flat in their first playoff game.

bread's done
Back