CAG Gaming Group - Call of Duty 4 Thursdays

Just as an update, the CAGCOD4 list is full again after being opened back up for new friend requests. I'll go back through and look for inactives in a week or so.

Thanks for adding me to the list. Level 39 now and now using Bandolier w/h my Skorpion. If anyone invites me to a game they're already in or in the lobby -- I can't join because of my "strict" NAT. Message prompts me that I am "unable to connect to host". So, pretty much I have to be in a party first or invite someone. Kinda lame, but too lazy to fix atm.

On weekdays, I'm on from 4:00-5:45EST.

Nice gaming to everyone that played last night. We went undefeated in 5-6 matches, not bad for never having played together.

I hopped back on 2 hours later for a quick match or 2 and I kicked the sh!t out of a level 49 10 prestige (gold cross)on Wet Works. He must have been the host because right when we got to 730 points someone ended the match before we could win.

Two minutes later after I start another match with other random players he (SICKWITHIT) sends me a text message saying "UR GARBAGE".

His motto was "numbers don't lie", and that's the text message I sent back "numbers don't lie, if I'm garbage what does that make you".

BUT truthfully numbers do lie. I was using a my new account that i just made, (Level 36 Prestige 1). I'm really a Prestige 4 on an old account, and I played the beta since day 3, LOL.

Yeah.. you joined in my game with my real friends. They were all like wtf who are you, haha. Sorry about that saddamizer.

Thats the problem with my inactiveness with the gaming groups; I have friends that want to play too. =p

[quote name='shinryuu']Yeah.. you joined in my game with my real friends. They were all like wtf who are you, haha. Sorry about that saddamizer.

Thats the problem with my inactiveness with the gaming groups; I have friends that want to play too. =p[/QUOTE]

Aren't we your real friends too? :cry:

Perhaps someone could also note in the first post that 9:00 pm EST is 3:00 am Friday in Germany, France etc.

It rules me out but maybe some nightshifters could use that info ...

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I think they're just going to have to rely on their own understanding of time zones.[/quote]

europeans like me don't have an understanding of timezones ;), because they don't have any.

To anyone wanting to play but cant make it that day, Thursday might be the "official" COD4 night, but almost every night you can catch at least a handful of CAGS playing.
This weekend was awsome, there where 15 of us CAGS in a party.
including Cheapy and Wombat :)

[quote name='Khondor']To anyone wanting to play but cant make it that day, Thursday might be the "official" COD4 night, but almost every night you can catch at least a handful of CAGS playing.
This weekend was awsome, there where 15 of us CAGS in a party.
including Cheapy and Wombat :)[/quote]

How do you get invited? Im usually not on thursdays but I play CoD a ton and never get invited by anyone. Im already on the friend list of cagcod4

[quote name='nadroj1485']How do you get invited? Im usually not on thursdays but I play CoD a ton and never get invited by anyone. Im already on the friend list of cagcod4[/QUOTE]

Just look if the group playing has a spot and see's your online in the list and invites you.

I haven't been getting invites lately either (haven't been able to make Thursdays lately either).

You could always send invites yourself as well, or send messages asking for an invite when they group has a spot etc. I don't care enough to bother personally.

picked up a falcon today, hopefully this one lasts longer than the others. ill be back in action thursday.

and if youre on the cag list or my friends list ill be inviting you.

[quote name='nadroj1485']How do you get invited? Im usually not on thursdays but I play CoD a ton and never get invited by anyone. Im already on the friend list of cagcod4[/quote]

Send me a friend request.

So with the new DLC coming out, how many people are going to DL it and how do you think it is going to affect the gaming night if some people don't have the new DLC? I for one have 1660 points which I will save up till it becomes available.

bla, i have to work all night thursday. ill be on tonight, any cags feel free to join, im on the cagcod4 list.

i hate you guys=( im stuck at work. had some fun with dccrimnal and wetninja last night though. wish i couldve played longer.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I should be on around 10pm EST. Watching Lost as well.[/quote]I'll be looking for you guys at midnight eastern. I'll be at work not watching Lost so don't give anything away!;)

I can go through and do another purge of the CAGCOD4 list tonight. I'll then open it up to new requests.

Girlfriend is gone for the weekend, so I'll be up for some COD4 if anyone's around this weekend.

When I got home from work I leaned back in the chair to rest my eyes and next thing I know it's 6:30! Now I have CoD4 withdrawal setting in. Will be online tonite.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']It's full though right now, which is a shame.[/quote]dang :cry: i just got CoD 4 and wanted to join it, maybe someone should make another one, and friend that one with the first one. :)

I'll be online most of the day tomorrow (Saturday) if anybody wants to play. Played with a few tonight with Twenzor, Thorbahn, etc. and had to stop after the girlfriend went to bed. Fun times though.

[quote name='RudyPants']I'll be online most of the day tomorrow (Saturday) if anybody wants to play. Played with a few tonight with Twenzor, Thorbahn, etc. and had to stop after the girlfriend went to bed. Fun times though.[/quote]
You forgot rage ;) and Yes We Can! Tonight was great and winning games by messing with the other team was really funny. I haven't laughed this much in awhile, the Obama like speeches were extremely funny.

Yes We Can!

I think we should add another group called CODCAG4 because of the masses of new CAGs. I could manage it to give Dave a load off his shoulders since I'm practically on all day anyhow to add people and such.

im going to TRY and get on today. found out i have to leave again next week for work so the wife is on me like crazy for family time.

anyhow. im sending a few of you who arent on the cagcod4 list a fr.

[quote name='Ragekod']You forgot rage ;) and Yes We Can! Tonight was great and winning games by messing with the other team was really funny. I haven't laughed this much in awhile, the Obama like speeches were extremely funny.

Yes We Can![/quote]

Sorry Rage - How could I forget? :D Hope to see you online later.

bread's done
Back