CAG Gaming Group - Call of Duty 4 Thursdays

Well, I'd be there tonight... however my xbox decided to stop reading DVDs a month after I got it back from being fixed for the same problem. :cry:

Atleast they said it would be fixed faster this time... if you call 3-4 weeks fast.

Hopefully I'll see you guys on in about a month haha.

ragekod and ioncewaslegend. the cagcod4 list is full. send requests to peopel in this thread im sure one of us will try and get you into our lobby.

ill be on tonight....looking forward to it.
id like to try some hq and s&d but im down for the usual dom and tdm too.

I'll be up to play tonight, I just need someone to add me. So if any of you CAG's are on and see this add me and I'll be on within the next two hours.

I'll be on, I already got done with an hour+ session and got an invite from ppgamer, but was too tired by then. I need a break. =d

I think we should make a COD4two gamertag since I myself and a few cant get in, just want to know if other people will join in before we make another GT for the the thursday games.

Rudy you missed some fun after our ground war matches.

twen-snipercod4.jpg

I'm all for playing if anyone's on later on Thursdays. I have that night free every week, but I watch TNA Impact at 9 EST and Lost will be running that night as well. I'm on the west coast though, so everything's 3 hours earlier for me.

Sorry to those of you who were asking me for an invite last night. I was actually playing by myself. I had/have wicked laryngitis and couldn't really talk, so I figured I'd let some more active/talkative people play in the CAG games.

[quote name='Matt Young']I'm all for playing if anyone's on later on Thursdays. [/QUOTE]

I'm still technically on. Idle, but on :x

Yeah, sorry about bailing Twen. I wasn't sure if you caught that I was leaving. It was a perfect storm of my girlfriend going to bed, my not playing well and having to work today.

I still had a good time ... who the hell was that Russian guy we played with and how come he was so crazy?

[quote name='RudyPants']I still had a good time ... who the hell was that Russian guy we played with and how come he was so crazy?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I met him through my brothers Xbox Live on Christmas Day when I was playing on his account -- he was already on his list, lol. Other then that, idk.

I sent invites to everyone who was on CAGCOD4 yesterday , and none of ya'll sent me an invite. I did play one CAG purely by chance though , PlayYing is my name, and PlayYing is my game...

Dude I've been on for like 16 hours, granted like 7 hours is sleep time and my system is still on, and you didn't send me an invite and I was playing randomly from midnight to 9am.

[quote name='sying']I sent invites to everyone who was on CAGCOD4 yesterday , and none of ya'll sent me an invite. I did play one CAG purely by chance though , PlayYing is my name, and PlayYing is my game...[/quote]

I'll send you an invite next time we're playing. I did the same thing before getting in a few matches ... it's hard for people to respond to invites sometimes since oftentimes the party is already full.

Add me if you want to your friends list - RudyPants.

[quote name='Matt Young']I tried to add CAGCOD4 but the FR didn't go through. Apparently the list is full.[/quote]

As have I, what does one need to do to become a CAG clan member?

[quote name='REL1203']As have I, what does one need to do to become a CAG clan member?[/quote]

Start another CAG clan and post about it in the thread ... We just need to make sure that people know about it. Any other suggestions?

[quote name='RudyPants']Start another CAG clan and post about it in the thread ... We just need to make sure that people know about it. Any other suggestions?[/quote]

How about "CheapAssCOD"? ;)

I'm posting this in both the general thread and the COD Thursdays thread. I went through the friends list for CAGCOD4 and removed people that haven't played the game in the last two weeks because we've had such a demand for spots. Don't take it personally, just opening up spots for people that are interested in being active.

So, that opens up the gate for friend requests. Send yours, I'll check to see that you've played recently and I'll accept them until I fill up the spots.

Edit: Wowous, you weren't on the list? Blasphemy. Invite sent. Sent out some to others as well, though I didn't go back very far to check.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I'm posting this in both the general thread and the COD Thursdays thread. I went through the friends list for CAGCOD4 and removed people that haven't played the game in the last two weeks because we've had such a demand for spots. Don't take it personally, just opening up spots for people that are interested in being active.
[/QUOTE]

Why not just make another silver account and link it to the CAGCOD4 list? Name it something like AAACAGCOD4 so that it'll be at the top of the list and people can go through there to pick up new people for matches together.

People would just have to view the friends list of CAGCOD4 and then view the friends list of AAACAGCOD4 or whatever you would name it. Sure its an extra step, but it beats kicking people off the list...

[quote name='xcoax']Why not just make another silver account and link it to the CAGCOD4 list? Name it something like AAACAGCOD4 so that it'll be at the top of the list and people can go through there to pick up new people for matches together.

People would just have to view the friends list of CAGCOD4 and then view the friends list of AAACAGCOD4 or whatever you would name it. Sure its an extra step, but it beats kicking people off the list...[/QUOTE]

thats not a bad idea..........

What if someone were to have a COD Gold account for CAGS?
I'd be willing to shell out the $, for a year, only if you guys think there'd be a benefit.
Would a Gold Account help the group or help organize COD Thurday's?

Being Gold doesn't matter as you would never play on that account, you're just using it with everything open so people can see everyone on the list to send invites/jump into games. It just needs to be a Silver account. I really don't think we have enough traffic to warrant 2 lists, just weed out people over time. For example, there were 6 people who had been completely offline for over 2 weeks so I'm sure those were the first Dave removed.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']
Edit: Wowous, you weren't on the list? Blasphemy. Invite sent. Sent out some to others as well, though I didn't go back very far to check.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I didn't get the game till XMas, so I missed out. I'll have to take someone off my list to add it... maybe the Halo 3 clan (haha).

[quote name='MSUHitman']Being Gold doesn't matter as you would never play on that account, you're just using it with everything open so people can see everyone on the list to send invites/jump into games. It just needs to be a Silver account. I really don't think we have enough traffic to warrant 2 lists, just weed out people over time. For example, there were 6 people who had been completely offline for over 2 weeks so I'm sure those were the first Dave removed.[/QUOTE]

I think the other thing that would be helpful would be for people who are on the list to post here when they tire of the game and move onto something else, so they can be deleted.

I'll certainly do that when I'm tired of playing and know I won't be on much anymore, as I don't want to waste a spot if I'm not playing.

I should be on a lot at least the next couple of weeks...after that we'll see.

[quote name='MSUHitman']For example, there were 6 people who had been completely offline for over 2 weeks so I'm sure those were the first Dave removed.[/QUOTE]

If you've been off for a certain amount of time (I say 2 weeks is good), then they should be removed. Also completely unknown people should be removed from the list after some time. There's only 15 or so people I somewhat know of that play regularly, myself, and MSUHitman included. Us two for example should never be removed from said list.

[quote name='twen']If you've been off for a certain amount of time (I say 2 weeks is good), then they should be removed. Also completely unknown people should be removed from the list after some time. There's only 15 or so people I somewhat know of that play regularly, myself, and MSUHitman included. Us two for example should never be removed from said list.[/QUOTE]
i might be retarded in not knowing this, but how did you get your gamerpic of what i believe is yourself? hook a ninja up

bread's done
Back