CAG Gaming Group - Call of Duty 4 Thursdays

had a great time with you guys, khondor, dcriminal, general rudypants, moojuiced, and everyone else who got in with us.
ill be gone all next week so ill see you cats next weekend.

[quote name='paz9x']the cags that dont actually play with other cags from the list, should remove themselves and open it up.[/quote]

Yeah I would love to join, but alas the list is full, otherwise I would have joined up by now. It's lonely owning nubs by myself sometimes :(

ThatDamnDave (aka "The Keeper of the List") goes through the list every once in a while and drops players that are inactive. I think he mentioned in the Clan Thursdays post that he was going to do it again soon, so some spots should be opening up.

i have a lot of cags on my friends list, i invite every cag from my fr and from the cod4 list everytime i play.
dave does a great job, but he cant tell if cags on the list are actually playing with cags. im saying the cags that dont use the list to play with eachother should take themselves off the list.

[quote name='paz9x']had a great time with you guys, khondor, dcriminal, general rudypants, moojuiced, and everyone else who got in with us.
ill be gone all next week so ill see you cats next weekend.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Great games last night. Sorry that I had to leave abruptly. One of the kids had a nightmare and it took a couple hours to get him back to sleep.

Definitely true. Problem is that the CAGs not playing with other CAGs probably don't read these threads anymore either.

Maybe ThatDamnDave should post a new thread asking everyone who wants to stay on the list to post, and then he can delete everyone who doesn't reply in a week and open it up to however many spots that makes available.

Our game Friday night was pretty funny when we just camped the opening spawn, and won every Team Deathmatch on 4 different maps doing that! Then everyone kept yelling Obama's "Yes We Can" throughout the lobby and pre-game chat.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Our game Friday night was pretty funny when we just camped the opening spawn, and won every Team Deathmatch on 4 different maps doing that! Then everyone kept yelling Obama's "Yes We Can" throughout the lobby and pre-game chat.[/quote]
Yeah those games were fun, It was really funny the first time we tried it and hid inside one of the shipment containers. I really wish I was able to get a snapshot of that but here is the next best thing:

IMG_0276-1.jpg

It's hard to tell from this picture, but there's 3 people laying down while twen is jumping over everyone.

Yep, friends list is full and hoping I can play with you guys! Send me a Friend Request sometime. Gamertag is BIackRoseBuriaI the "L" is actually an "I"

[quote name='Ragekod']Yeah those games were fun, It was really funny the first time we tried it and hid inside one of the shipment containers. I really wish I was able to get a snapshot of that but here is the next best thing:

It's hard to tell from this picture, but there's 3 people laying down while twen is jumping over everyone.[/quote]

Dont forget the Swimming pool method on BLOC.
that was funny

[quote name='Ragekod']Yeah those games were fun, It was really funny the first time we tried it and hid inside one of the shipment containers. I really wish I was able to get a snapshot of that but here is the next best thing:

IMG_0276-1.jpg

It's hard to tell from this picture, but there's 3 people laying down while twen is jumping over everyone.[/quote]

Ghey.

just added CAGCOD4 as a friend. def. looking forward to join the CAG COD4 community.

what's the process?

Do we come on at 9pm EST and find a host??

fill me in so i can join in.

[quote name='bkforyou']just added CAGCOD4 as a friend. def. looking forward to join the CAG COD4 community.

what's the process?

Do we come on at 9pm EST and find a host??

fill me in so i can join in.[/quote]
We usually smack each other around till someone bleeds, then elect said person to host the match.

No but really most of the times the games are on around 9pm EST and for the past few times there have been random host.

damn, the CAGCOD4 friendlist is full and I can't add it in.

Anyone a regular CAG COD4 thursdays? wanna send me a msg or add me as a friend so i can join in?

Finally got to play with some CAGs last night, twen and Rage among them. It was fun, even though I suck.

As for Thursdays, how many of you are playing later on in the evening? 9 PM Eastern is 6 PM here, and that's no good for me. I go to the gym around 6:30, come home, watch Lost (my can't miss show) at 9. I'll probably regularly be on at 10 Pacific/1 AM Eastern.

Other nights, I can be on earlier, but not Thursdays.

[quote name='Matt Young']Finally got to play with some CAGs last night, twen and Rage among them. It was fun, even though I suck.

As for Thursdays, how many of you are playing later on in the evening? 9 PM Eastern is 6 PM here, and that's no good for me. I go to the gym around 6:30, come home, watch Lost (my can't miss show) at 9. I'll probably regularly be on at 10 Pacific/1 AM Eastern.

Other nights, I can be on earlier, but not Thursdays.[/quote]
Hey it was nice playing with you last night, and somehow we both were in the same domination game after everyone left. Some CAG's are on later then 1 am EST, if there is a game going I'll get you in. As for me, I go on for a few hours before Lost comes on and after, and I'm on pretty late.

Hey thor what time where you planning on going on tonight? I was going to go stop by Best buy to check some stuff out, I'll be on by 8:15 PST.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']I'll be on next thursday. Unfortunantely, won't be on tommorow because it's Vtines day.[/QUOTE]

Shit, you know, I almost forgot about that. I'm amazed I've been able to avoid all the advertising. Thankfully, I've been free of the burden of bitches for 2 months, so I can enjoy my evening. :)

Well, the towel trick doesn't even work for me anymore, so my 360 is OOC until the coffin gets here, I mail it in, and receive the repaired system. I guess that means you can count me out for the next couple weeks, unfortunately. :(

[quote name='bkforyou']damn, the CAGCOD4 friendlist is full and I can't add it in.

Anyone a regular CAG COD4 thursdays? wanna send me a msg or add me as a friend so i can join in?[/quote]

Give Dave some time to clear up the friends list because there are a LOT of
people on the CAGCOD4 list that NEVER join in any games.
Its usually just the same 30 or so people playing.

If you want to join in just shoot me a friend request.

[quote name='Nealocus123']I would like to join whenever possible. If there are tryouts or stat requirements I'll gladly talk to the leader.[/quote]

LOL

No there is none of that..
Just join up and play.

[quote name='Khondor']LOL

Just join up and play.[/quote]
If he could lead us to victory shouting "yes we can" then he can join. ;)

[quote name='Khondor']LOL

Just join up and play.[/quote]

Alright cool, I'll send you a FR soon. I'll be able to play tomorrow with everyone. Should be fun =D

Yes. There will be a five question quiz for all that want to join the CAGCOD4 list. It is:

1. How much money do you have?
2. Is it in a checking account?
3. Can you address an envelope?
4. Do you have checks?
5. How bad do you want on the list?

PROFIT!

Just kidding, I'll go through and weed people out.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Yes. There will be a five question quiz for all that want to join the CAGCOD4 list. It is:

4. Do you have checks?

PROFIT!

Just kidding, I'll go through and weed people out.[/quote]

Don't get rid of me. I'm kind of a big deal - people know me.

Just kidding. Or am I? :)

[quote name='Khondor']Give Dave some time to clear up the friends list because there are a LOT of
people on the CAGCOD4 list that NEVER join in any games.
Its usually just the same 30 or so people playing.

If you want to join in just shoot me a friend request.[/quote]

awesome. I'll shoot you a friend request.

How long does the COD4 game night last for?

Since 9 EST, it's 5 PST for me. I'll be on around 6:40PST. Does it go for more than an hr / 40 min at least?

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Yes. There will be a five question quiz for all that want to join the CAGCOD4 list. It is:

4. Do you have checks?

PROFIT!

Just kidding, I'll go through and weed people out.[/quote]

Or better yet

1.Who is your daddy?
2.And what does he do.

Dave , if I may call you Dave, you should send out messages to people who are on that list to see if they play with other CAGs, cause for the most part I think some people in there are just filling up the list.

fullmetal 720, The Anayalater, ColHotShotX, DCriminal, Khondor, MSUHitman,RudyPants, thor244, twnzor, Wet Ninja, R1V3RS, moojuice,cataloup, and myself are people who usally play everyday and should stay on the list.

I don't think I've played this week due to excessive exams, but I know I'll be online tonight for whoever sets up the game.

[quote name='bkforyou']awesome. I'll shoot you a friend request.

How long does the COD4 game night last for?

Since 9 EST, it's 5 PST for me. I'll be on around 6:40PST. Does it go for more than an hr / 40 min at least?[/quote]

games usually go on all night, to the wee hours of the morning. (no joke)

I will be on after LOST, so about 9 EST.

bread's done
Back