CAG Gaming Group - Call of Duty 4 Thursdays

haha, I was wondering why everyone wasn't on. Looks like I'm the only CAG that is both not celebrating Valentine's Day and not interested in Lost.

Well, if anyone is interested in a game and isn't on the CAGCOD4 list, send a message to me and I'll play with you.

[quote name='RudyPants']Sorry I couldn't make it tonight ... the whole Valentine's Day thing snuck up on me. Should be on during the weekend though.[/quote]
It's cool man, seems like everyone was out tonight, hope everyone who wasn't on tonight had a good night with the ones they love/like. Can't wait till tomorrow though, I know we'll get some good games in then.

well. ive had to work the last two thursday nights and again next week.
ive got a long weekend this weekend, so hopefully i can kill some folks with some of you cags.

I really want to get in on these, but I wouldn't be able to get on until 11PM EST. I'll see what I can do this week though.

Man, that shit was FUN AS HELL last night! (Friday from 11pm-3am)
For those of you who played,...I can't believe we almost crashed the XBOX LIVE servers with our 15+ man FREE FOR ALL on SHIPMENT.

Holy crap that was wild!

Thanks to DCRIMINAL for hosting that shit!

[quote name='Simon D I']Man, that shit was FUN AS HELL last night! (Friday from 11pm-3am)
For those of you who played,...I can't believe we almost crashed the XBOX LIVE servers with our 15+ man FREE FOR ALL on SHIPMENT.

Holy crap that was wild!

Thanks to DCRIMINAL for hosting that shit![/QUOTE]

The FFA on Shipment was a nice break from the usual.

The evening was great until we ran into the group of racists at the end. It did feel good to destroy them in the two matches that we played against them, however. I almost felt bad about leaving them negative feedback. Almost...

[quote name='Nealocus123']Played with some CAG's tonight and had a blast. Thanks.[/quote]
Tonight was fun just like friday night, I just hope we didn't really break xbox live the other night on that FFA match on shipment. :whistle2:o

we use the friend of a friend for simply playing games with cags.
i think any sort of competitive clan should be a completely seperate endeavor with its own thread.

Hmm, I tried adding CAGCOD4 as a friend this weekend and got a message back that their friends list is full. How does this friend of a friend deal work?

Ok, I will definitely be on this afternoon / tonight. It's been too long since I've played with any CAGs. If you see me on, send me an invite.

Hmm, I tried adding CAGCOD4 as a friend this weekend and got a message back that their friends list is full. How does this friend of a friend deal work?

Yeah, we need to purge that gamertag of about 20 people that don't join in on any matches :( cause a lot of people DO want to play with everyone.

Well, WOODCAN, in the meantime, you can add me, cause lately I've been getting online with all these crazy bastards...

"Simon D I"

We had a few good games tonight but really hated playing against those disrespectful teenagers. It was fun playing with you guys as always, and hope to get even more people to play with us.

[quote name='Simon D I']Yeah, we need to purge that gamertag of about 20 people that don't join in on any matches :( cause a lot of people DO want to play with everyone.
*snip*[/QUOTE]

I would like to point out that I don't have any problem with the people on the list who don't play often, its the people who play the game constantly, who never accept a game invite that are the issue. They are taking up space that others can be using.

I'll go through and do a purge at some point soon. Good games last night all. When I'm online late, it means the girlfriend fell asleep on the couch, hence me being quiet. Sorry about that. Had a good time though, even if I continue to be mediocre at best.

Try not to purge me. I was out of town last week, back on Sunday night, and heading out for work again today for 5 days--so I haven't been on.

Should be back in the swing of playing at least on Thursdays starting next week. I guess if there are really 100 very active CAGs for this game, then you can bump me as I only hop on once or twice a week at most. But I have a hard time imagining there are 100 here who are on much more than that. :D

Last night was pretty fun but I was lagging to the max, sorry for just bailing out on you guys. I'll probably be on tonight with my friend if anybody is interested. He's about as good as I am.

Had fun last night except for those two punks. I hadn't played COD4 in a while and am an average player when in form but it was still a lot of fun.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I'll go through and do a purge at some point soon. Good games last night all. When I'm online late, it means the girlfriend fell asleep on the couch, hence me being quiet. Sorry about that. Had a good time though, even if I continue to be mediocre at best.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for being "The Keeper of the List(s)." Its a crappy job, but I know that a lot of your fellow CAG's appreciate the effort.

[quote name='Ragekod']We had a few good games tonight but really hated playing against those disrespectful teenagers. It was fun playing with you guys as always, and hope to get even more people to play with us.[/quote]If you're talking about those FNC guys or whatever in Domination on Strike, they seemed like a pain, but I just caught that one game against them. My bad on laying an egg on that match. I really just play TDM so I had to get my bearings with Domination and playing with that many players. Seemed like all I did the last several minutes was take down choppers with my m60. Sorry I missed the earlier invite from Dave, but I was in a close match with lots of smacktalk and credibility on the line and then I had to go to sleep after the one match I played with you guys. It was fun and hopefully I get to redeem myself next time!

Thanks for letting me play with the group yesterday. I always enjoy games with CAGs as opposed to getting thrown in random groups. Hopefully I'll catch up with everyone again tomorrow. Good times!

Wow I don't know what was up tonight, some of the CAGs tonight, they must have had too much sugar haha. Well I really liked how we played tonight, we had a solid team winning a few good games.

Thanks for inviting me to a game last night Simon D I, it was a blast! It was nice playing with some goodfellas and I was finally able to level up to include my CAG clan tag. Pretty funny CAGs on there.......Racoon City PD :rofl:

[quote name='Ragekod']Wow I don't know what was up tonight, some of the CAGs tonight, they must have had too much sugar haha. Well I really liked how we played tonight, we had a solid team winning a few good games.[/QUOTE]

Ha! I know what you mean - I think that a couple of people accidentally double-dosed their Ritalin yesterday. We definately had some solid matches and won a lot more than we lost.

[quote name='DCriminal']Ha! I know what you mean - I think that a couple of people accidentally double-dosed their Ritalin yesterday. We definately had some solid matches and won a lot more than we lost.[/quote]
Yeah, that and a 2 litter bottle of Pepsi do not mix! Ask twen about it lol.

Oh and BTW, it was the Rancho Cucamonga Police Department we fought, not the Raccoon City Police Department. :lol:

You guys are way more active as of late huh? I'll most likely be playing tonight around 10pm eastern time if any of you are on.

[quote name='xcoax']You guys are way more active as of late huh? I'll most likely be playing tonight around 10pm eastern time if any of you are on.[/quote]
Yeah we have been playing just about every night for the past week or so.

As for me, I will not be on till 11pm PST, which is much later then some CAGs stay up, but I will see you guys tomorrow night for the official gaming night.

Holy crap, it's been four nights in a row of playing COD4, over 3-5 hours each time, all with CAGs!

It's definitely been crazy as hell, and Twenzor's insanity last night definitely topped off a few days of hilarity!

Other honorable mentions are: MSUhitman's Wombat Impressions, Twen harrassing the opposite team with his Elmo doll, and hiding in that one tiny building on the 2nd floor in ....I think it's "Backlot?"

But I WILL say, we've had some AMAZING clan wars the last two nights! Each of them ending with the other clan EXTREMELY pissed off at us...even if they win! Hahahaha!

And WoodCan (XBL: Fleshribbon), your presence and screen name were awesome last night! So thanks for joining in the fun!

I'll see you maniacs again tonight!

I went through and took off people that hadn't played COD4 in a month. So, there's room for 11 folks after I accepted some pending requests.

This is your chance to get on until the next purge (probably a month from now).

Definitely. It really is nice to finally play with some competent people who actually communicate and have strategy going instead of random strangers.

Haha those last two matches though, between Shipment and Countdown I got 76 kills with the MP5, a gun that I thought was total crap up until that time.

I should be on again tonight around 9:00 for the official game night. My sister is coming home from school for her spring break either tonight or tomorrow though, so I might be late.

You guys ready for tonight?!?! I'll be on (on and off) from 7pm to Midnight (Central Time)!

And good job, thatdamndave, with cleanin up the CAGCOD4 tag!!!

[quote name='Simon D I']You guys ready for tonight?!?! I'll be on (on and off) from 7pm to Midnight (Central Time)!

And good job, thatdamndave, with cleanin up the CAGCOD4 tag!!![/quote]
Don't chicken out on us again man, I mean 12 o' clock come on! Lets play some cards tonight (uno cards that is). Haha well I'll see you on tonight then.

Don't chicken out on us again man, I mean 12 o' clock come on!

Shiiiit, man, I WANT to play all night, bro, but I wake up @ 5:45, and then stare at "data entry" numbers all day on the computer! It's so straining on MINE EYES, lad!

But this is COD THURSDAY....SHAQ' It,...I'll stay up later for ya Rage! As long as we have a POOL PARTY in "Bloc" again!

[quote name='anomynous']Anybody gonna be on later?[/quote]

I would play, But the 360 is currently being used to watch American Gangster to entertain the family and LOST is gonna be coming on in a while so....Its a No play for me tonight.

Why does LOST have to be on a thursday?!

bread's done
Back