CAG Gaming Group - Clan/Game Specific Group Listings (Courtesy Friend Of A Friend)

Are there any spots left in the Halo 3 and COD4 groups. Just sent out the invites to both gamertags.

[quote name='jdsti']Are there any spots left in the Halo 3 and COD4 groups. Just sent out the invites to both gamertags.[/QUOTE]

There should be, if you can send a request it usually means there is room...if it were full you would never see a "friend request pending" message on your friends list.

I went through and accepted another round of friend requests. The tallies:
CAG Fortress 2 - 29 Members
CAGCOD4 - 99 Members (Added 11 new ones this last round)

So, that brings up a question on whether to open up a new gamertag or to simply leave it as it is and remove people as they become distracted by other games.

Dave, did you see my IM? I set up the XBLA and Rainbow Six accounts. I can repost the information in this thread if you'd like. Also is there any way to get a little more visibility to the CAG 360 community?

CAGR6 (for R6V and R6V2) and CAGXBLA (for any and all Live Arcade titles) are both active silver accounts. I've sent out FRs to everybody that's mentioned an interest in this thread so far.

bread's done
Back