CAG Gaming Group - Gears of War Wednesdays (Next Night 8/8)

i'd be down for this once i get a replacement doorstopper. And to agree with others please none of the new maps, I think its sad they charge more money for game maps, unless someone wants to give away some m$ points.

[quote name='linkpwns']This nite was great...

and according to chac, it felt like diahheria coming out of his penis[/QUOTE]

No no, I didn't talk about diarreah comin' outta my dick. That was the one thing I don't say.

Yeah, I thought that was a pretty good time. Thanks for pulling it together, Dave.

Who was it that suggested Wetplace? Good call.

Also: Sean, you don't look emo.

Great fun in the 2nd room with Chac, Sean and WeaponX. That's the best I've ever been at GoW, and now I remember... I was the fucking host - Doh! Still good stuff.

[quote name='bmachine']

Who was it that suggested Wetplace? Good call.

Also: Sean, you don't look emo.[/quote]

That was Sean...

After that announcement, Chac left.

And before that, we were talking about sex with little boys...
and gargoyle's left.

I think it was also the vagina talk that made Gargoyle leave, because we delved into the topic of "words that can be placed in front of vagina" and we were comin' up with shit like "infected" or "bleeding."

[quote name='seanr1221']Don't forget roast beef labia.[/quote]
NSFW:
RoastBeef.jpg

[quote name='bmachine']And this was gargoyle's take on that "junk":
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3165583&postcount=282[/QUOTE]

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah. The funny thing is, I'm an ultra-conservative Christian who wants to uphold values just like this guy seems to be, but I'm the one spouting the obscenities 95% of the time. It's about actions, not what you say, cunt. This guy's waaaay too uptight.

anyway, I'd much rather have depascal playing with us.

I'm looking forward to it to say the least. Unfortunately, most of the people we play with join in on the awesome, so I dunno. We need to go to ccgr.org and find some people to play with.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm looking forward to it to say the least. Unfortunately, most of the people we play with join in on the awesome, so I dunno. We need to go to ccgr.org and find some people to play with.[/quote]

Oh my god that would be amazing...
ly funny

Poor Gargoyle. Too bad he doesn't love nerds rope. It tastes awesome. Almost like it was made out of some nerds actual rope!

Oh, and I don't understand how the word fuck gets a smiley but cunt doesn't, considering it is the most offensiver word in the english language and all

cunt is pretty damn bad. I don't like to say it very often. I can shout fuck all I want, but I feel bad even whispering cunt.

anyway gais, I'll play today but only if you tone down the language.

You shit fucking cuntrag pieces of Michael Jackson's nose raping Macaulay Culkin's pubic hair-infested ass while Magic Johnson shits on your fucking cock with his AIDS-ridden buttplug.

[quote name='tiredfornow']
Only if there's no vulgarities... good clean fun gentlemen. :grouphug:
[/quote]

this coming from a guy who has "buy my shit bitches" in his sig. hilarious.

[quote name='Chacrana']
You shit fucking cuntrag pieces of Michael Jackson's nose raping Macaulay Culkin's pubic hair-infested ass while Magic Johnson shits on your fucking cock with his AIDS-ridden buttplug.[/QUOTE]

I motherfucking concur.

I won't play if you guys tone down the language. So 9pm tonight? I'm on call but that doesn't start to 11 and I'm off all day tomorrow so I can give Chac that chainsaw he so desperately needs.

I'll play tonight if you guys promise not to tone down the language xD

Mo, seriously, I'm definitely in tonight if you guys are playing.

Add me to your friends lists. Oh, and I don't have the new maps, so none of that crap, m'kay?

I'm up for some Gears tonight. I just have to punch in one of my 48 hour codes is all. I only have the first set of free maps, not the stuff that becomes free in September.

[quote name='seanr1221']Is it sad Wednesdays has become the highlight of my week?[/quote]

Maybe, are you looking forward to playing? or saying dick and fart jokes all night? the latter means yes, you're sad. :D

[quote name='tiredfornow']Maybe, are you looking forward to playing? or saying dick and fart jokes all night? the latter means yes, you're sad. :D[/QUOTE]

Can't I look forward to both? :lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']Can't I look forward to both? :lol:[/quote]

You must pick one, your fate depends on the choices you make.

and Chac, I know that.. I never have anything wonderful to say like you guys, such as fecal matter pouring out of my dick, or making love to 8 yr old penis.. but it was a good laugh anyways. see you guys on tonight. :D

I will be hopping on at 8 PM EDT to play. If there are people on, I will throw out some invites. I will be leaving whenever the girl calls, so we're going to need a host other than me for the bulk of the night. Someone with a decent connection, post here maybe that you can host and we'll run the night through you after I get off.

I just activated my 48-hour code, so I'm ready to go. I was hoping to do an easy level of co-op as Dom to get an easy achievement if anyone was interested.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Why you prayin' Chac?

Are you hosting tonight?[/QUOTE]

I'm prayin', or rather, my prayers were answered, because we have a new mind to corrupt this fine night. It's a full moon. I shall enjoy it.

Edit: oh, and I'm not hosting... Probably. Cause I gotta take my requisite Cocoa Puffs / Ramen breaks.

I'm on now but no one else is, so I'll just be messing around until people show. Still looking for someone to host the main portion of the night as well.

I'm off for the night, so hosting is up to some other kind soul. I'm with UMX though, fucking around with each other is fine, the next time I hear the word that is a idiotic way to refer to a gay person in a room I'm hosting though, that person is booted. Not trying to be a dick, but the point of these nights is to get away from 14-year old crap like that.

bread's done
Back