CAG Gaming Group - Gears of War Wednesdays (Next Night 8/8)

Here is a pic of my sister, just for chac
ugly%20girl.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']These guys are n00bs.[/quote]

Totally, some dumbass w/ the CAGtag of SeanR1221 tried to friend me. Fkn' n00bz. :roll:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']When's the next one?!? I'm lookin for a good ole CAG Gears of war fun![/quote]

You don't want to join, trust me.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Bunch of noobs ey? just kidding..[/quote]

Well.. if you're into little boy penis and fecal matter spraying out of a penis, then it's the place for you.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Well.. if you're into little boy penis and fecal matter spraying out of a penis, then it's the place for you.[/QUOTE]

sign me up!!!!!!!!:drool:

ur just mad cause no one wants you to join

you............................us
:cry:........................ :grouphug:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Well.. if you're into little boy penis and fecal matter spraying out of a penis, then it's the place for you.[/QUOTE]

Oh come now, tonight was about moja's in wallets!!

lawl at the diagram. And we didn't say anything about diarrhea dicks this time around.

Although, I did tell Sean to floss his teeth with Michael Jackson's pubic hairs.

[quote name='Chacrana']
Although, I did tell Sean to floss his teeth with Michael Jackson's pubic hairs.[/quote]

Only because he couldn't use mine. My knife wasn't sharp enough to cut my pubes.

just send a message to one of the CAGs in a Gears match and that's it. We really don't care who wants to play, so long as it isn't steveallen. The only way we wouldn't let you play is if the room's already full.

Sorry to dump this again on someone else, but I'm going to need someone else to pull hosting duties tonight. New girlfriend = no time for Xbox 360. What can I say.

I'm really only up for the convos because I want to play dead rising, so I'll be on gears at like... IDK, 10, and I'll be out at like 12

Johnny Rebel was somethin'... though, personally, I preferred my rant about Count Chocula being replaced by Chocolate Lucky Charms that ended with the statement,

"I want ghosts and vampires in my cereal, not some faggit fuckin' leprechaun."

[quote name='Chacrana']Johnny Rebel was somethin'... though, personally, I preferred my rant about Count Chocula being replaced by Chocolate Lucky Charms that ended with the statement,

"I want ghosts and vampires in my cereal, not some faggit fuckin' leprechaun."[/quote]

No, the fact that you don't want gays in your house... that was amazing.

"Get off mai couch!"

Damn. I keep missing you guys. Last night my neighbor asked if I wanted to the bar. He usually picks up the tab so I went. Nothing like drinking free beer all night and then making him drive home.....good times.

[quote name='seanr1221']No thank you sir. I do not wish to poop myself
again.
[/quote]

I'm definatly gonna buy her damn DVDs!

Oh and gais. I won't be here this week. I'll be in the woods with the boyscouts. Yeah, I know, Chac already told me... I can't be gay, they don't let gays in the scouts

[quote name='linkpwns']Oh and gais. I won't be here this week. I'll be in the woods with the boyscouts. Yeah, I know, Chac already told me... I can't be gay, they don't let gays in the scouts[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Which is why I can get you kicked out.

[quote name='Chacrana']Exactly. Which is why I can get you kicked out.[/quote]

We have 2 gays already. One of them gets a steady pounding and the other gets verbal abuse.

Of course, I am both of them

Kidding

GG last night oh and i went to the website and everyone sayd What the fuck are you watching adam , and i said i dont know....and i explored the website and i got a really weird looks from my boss

bread's done
Back