CAG Gaming Group - Gears of War Wednesdays (Next Night 8/8)

so this group is just a bunch of teens that call each other gay and use the n word?

damn i'm glad i play with an older crowd

Fun matches as always tonight.

Poltergeist.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']This just in: Gargoyle is a prude.[/quote]

I know this is beating a dead horse and i'm late to say it, But.......
:puke:

.^........^..
ME.....YOU (And eveyone else who pissed me off)

[quote name='Slate']I know this is beating a dead horse and i'm late to say it, But.......
:puke:

.^........^..
ME.....YOU (And eveyone else who pissed me off)[/quote]

luls

Oh, and I'm game tonight, who else is with me

[quote name='asianxcore']Did all of the regular Wed. Gears players pick up the new maps?

Link, Chac, Sean, etc.?[/quote]

Heh, well, sean never got back to me about playin'. Chac isn't playin' cuz of some explosive diaherria (JK, he just doesn't have it with him at school). I just got persona 3, so I'm not sure if I'll be on. My ps3 came today too, so I'm kinda iffy. But next week is a definate for me because I have no school on thursday

I just started playing Gears on-line, so if you don't mind my general noobness, feel free to send me an invite for either co-op or versus. I plan to be on tonight. Or, you can send me a friend request, just please send me a quick note telling me you're from CAG.

GT = Cantaloup

I haven't played gears in so long, and I dearly miss it (haven't even tried the new maps). Send me a friend request if you want to get some games on. Unfortunately I can't play Wednesday nights.

I actually ended up selling my copy since it looks like people are done for good. It was the CE though so I got a good amount of cash for it. More than enough to buy the PC version once it's released (which is why I sold the 360 version.)

bread's done
Back