CAG Gaming Group - Gears of War Wednesdays (Next Night 8/8)

Asumming my copy of Gears comes in the mail today, I'll be on tonight as well as ColHotShotX. I'll make another post when I check the mail today.

~HotShotX

Just a reminder I'll start a room at 9 EDT and send out invites to people as they get on. I'll be working on getting everyone on my friends list, but the more people you add, the easier it'll be when invites start going out from all of the people in the room.

Haven't played it in so long, just downloaded the patch for it.

By the way, I'm already logged into XBL and was wondering if I needed those new mappacks and shit?

You guys are lucky everytime I got an invite to play I kept getting "Connection to host has timeout out." I thought the patch that was released a while ago was supposed to fix this.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah it was. Some... interesting discussions.

We made fun of CAGs, and nobody will know unless they join in next time.[/QUOTE]

haha yea Gamepro.... or

Me: Hey you want to know something stupid?
Chacrana: no
Me: oh ok

hahaha

Thanks to those that came on last night. As has been the case, it was a good time. Keep it in mind for next week and let me know if you're going to be attending when we get closer so I can stop spamming invites to people on my friends list regardless of what game they're in. That might be construed as annoying, so I should probably stop.

Anyway, see everyone Wednesday (and Tuesday for XBLA Tuesday).

You're welcome to spam invites to me. By the time I finished my game of Madden, I couldn't join your room. I ended up playing with OneLucky7 and a couple of my other friends.

I'm leaning towards 3 v 3 being better than 4 v 4. The connection is so much smoother when there are only six guys in the room. Well anyway, I'll hope to see you guys next week.

I am going to be a no show on Wednesday. Family Values is that night and when I get back, I am heading for bed. Next Wednesday, I should be able to get back in on the fun.

I can take a break from my week long Crackdown obsession to play some Gears tonight!

EDIT: Sent friend requests to a bunch of you...if you get a request from Randy Wrecked, just say yes!

I'm updating the CAG Gaming Group main thread now and will hop on to host when that's done with. Should be right near 9 PM EDT. Expect invites if you're on.

[quote name='Chacrana']The hell you talkin' bout? We're usually on the same team :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh yeaaaa. I expect some great convos tonight.

bread's done
Back