CAG Gaming Group - GOW2 Wednesdays - 8pm MST! :)

APreciousDragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
For anyone interested, we are starting up a group of CAG people that will play GOW2 multiplayer on Wednesdays! :bouncy:

This group is open to anyone of any skill level and is just meant to be a good, fun time!!

Please send a friend request to CAG GofW2 .

For those confused by the above listed time: 8pm MST:

This equates to:
10PM Eastern time
9PM Central time
8PM Mountain time
7PM Western time

:twoguns:

Last edited by a moderator:
Will send a friend request now. Will try to hop on tonight. My roommate has a friend over so I'm not sure if they'll be using the TV or not.

Send me a request whoever wants to play, I'll be on after watching a movie. If we have a small group or more than one group I wouldn't mind getting 5 people in the party system and rolling that way.

Good point Bioshock! :) How do you change titles of the original post?

And Ult Matt, just send a FR to the gamertag above! Then you can find who's on playing, etc.

[quote name='Shan82']How do you change titles of the original post?[/QUOTE]

Hit edit then "Go Advanced" and you can change it there.

Meh! Mountain time exists to me! ;) But for those with math problems:

10PM Eastern time
9PM Central time
8PM Mountain time
7PM Western time

Look at your time zone (the one where you are currently sitting) to determine time. And then just get on whenever you're free or able to! :D

Sounds like my roommate and her friend are done with the TV. I'll try to hop on in a bit, but can't play too terribly late tonight.

Sorry I never made it on. My roommates friend when to bed, but she was still watching TV and it was too late to fire up Gears by the time she turned it off.

That was fun last night guys! :D Since there's a limit of only, like 10 people for a private match and 5 for public, just grab people on Thursday nights from the list and we can form multiple groups (as there were A LOT of people on last night ...).

[quote name='Shan82']That was fun last night guys! :D Since there's a limit of only, like 10 people for a private match and 5 for public, just grab people on Thursday nights from the list and we can form multiple groups (as there were A LOT of people on last night ...).[/quote]

When you guys switched over to that other guy I wasn't able to join although I was only going to play one more anyway. Yeah more than one group sounds good. Anyone feel free to add me. I'm not that great,but I enjoy the game.

I hope you filed a cheating complaint against that guy in our last match. He was using a lag switch to make all of us lag out so he could get a bunch of easy kills.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I hope you filed a cheating complaint against that guy in our last match. He was using a lag switch to make all of us lag out so he could get a bunch of easy kills.[/quote]

There was one match that I had people down, and it wouldn't let me kill them when I was hitting the right button.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I hope you filed a cheating complaint against that guy in our last match. He was using a lag switch to make all of us lag out so he could get a bunch of easy kills.[/quote]

Is THAT what that was Hitman?? That was crazy! We swapped over to party chat (and kept sending you invites) so that we could actually hear each other! I finally dropped out before the match was over because I just couldn't handle it anymore! :bomb:

And that's really weird Jman! I haven't come across that before!!

LOL, Western time = Pacific time. ;)

My list is full, but I have several of you on it, so it doesn't matter. I usually get home around 9 Pacific on Wednesdays, sometimes, earlier. Hopefully I can join you tomorrow! I've been neglecting Gears.

[quote name='gaelan']request sent[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, gaelan? I haven't seen you around since the NFL 2K5 league. I figured you fell into the same void that Arkay Firestar (who recently resurfaced) disappeared into.

I got on after returning home around half an hour ago and everyone was just playing Horde. No room for me, plus I have already beaten the mode. Maybe next time.

Bump since it's Wednesday.

I'll be hopping on in a bit since I got back in town and I'm itching to play after being away for a couple weeks.

If anyone's playing, send me an invite. I'm up for any multiplayer modes, horde (need 20 and up) etc.

[quote name='Shan82']Meh! Mountain time exists to me! ;) But for those with math problems:

10PM Eastern time
9PM Central time
8PM Mountain time
7PM Western time

Look at your time zone (the one where you are currently sitting) to determine time. And then just get on whenever you're free or able to! :D[/quote]

Nice, Ill be adding all these CAG groups to my friends list once i get online tonight or tomorrow night. Ill be up to play next week wednesday.

Im also in the Mountain Time zone :cool:

I hopped on and played for an hour and a half or so, but didn't see any one on other than a couple people playing private matches. Guess the CAG GoW2 night is pretty much a lost cause....

I had good intentions, but fell asleep. I've been up too late with work stuff this week.

Did you CAG's really pay full price for your points? Not that that means the map pack is a good buy, but I got the game for free and I don't pay full price for my points so they didn't cost me "$10".

bread's done
Back